Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 14, 2021 9:05 AM

Dec 2020
That was beyond satisfying. Let it continue on in the next episode!
Nov 3, 2021 7:01 AM

Jul 2017
The war itself is pretty dumb with how it started, how the characters were, how I hate the reviving idea, etc. And while this episode falls in line with how I've felt about the writing in other episodes, at least I was entertained this time around by just a beatdown by Rimuru's side. There's no proper war here, but at least it was chaos that helped disguise a pretty dumb plot put behind this in all areas. Animation isn't that great here either but its better than most of the episodes so far this cour at least.
Dec 24, 2021 12:38 PM

May 2016
I only enjoyed this episode thanks to Old Geezer and Geld beating the shit out of those two
especially Geld is too fkn strong.
Sep 8, 2022 9:05 PM

Jul 2017
Man, this season has exceeded my expectations. This was an absolute banger of an ep and some much needed catharsis. Next ep is gonna be wild!

Oct 13, 2022 1:28 AM
Jul 2018
i like this one very good
Nov 22, 2022 12:52 PM

Jun 2021
geld making shogo mochi lol
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Dec 18, 2022 4:54 PM
Feb 2014
this episode was everything I wanted from this anime and more
Dec 21, 2022 10:19 AM
Mar 2021
Good episode, pacing is a bit off
Jan 14, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Shouldn't have messed with Tempest! Amazing episode, got treated to some pure satisfaction with how everyone didn't hold back in their revenge and wiped off those smug smiles from the enemies.

Jan 29, 2023 10:49 AM

Sep 2012
i want Kirara to get reincarnated with her memories cause she will have memories of her comrade killing her and the way she was killed, its fitting punishment for her to live with that daruma sins she wasn't as evil as other2
Feb 19, 2023 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
Great episode, getting revenge on these scumbags felt really good. Rimuru's attack is not that flashy so far, but it fits a slime I guess. I assume that he'll encounter at least some resistance in the next episode, just sniping the king, the head knight and the head magician like that would be a bit underwhelming.
Apr 20, 2023 11:03 AM

May 2020
There's a reason battle shounens sell well. Because we see whatever we had in this episode pretty often there.. RUTHLESS KILLINGS.

I never liked those three otherworlders, so watching them weeping and crying for their lives was beyond satisfactory. And lol that bad villain wannabe even got betrayed.

Though it's over for those goons, and now it's Rimuru's turn to play, "This world shall know pain", act. If only there were some stakes.. but anyways fire episode.
Oct 22, 2023 7:35 AM

Nov 2010
It's kind of boring to watch them roflstomp their enemies as usual, but it is still very entertaining to see that Rimuru is capable of making tough decisions when necessary. Not all of those humans are evil; many are just doing their jobs and following orders, and they all have their families, too. However, those humans are to be annihilated because of the foolish decisions of their leaders and the manipulation done by Clayman, the true mastermind. I like these grey areas in the story.

It's a shame those Otherworlders were pushovers. How come they aren't as strong as Rimuru? Why is Rimuru so special compared to the others who got Isekai'd there? Is it because of the Great Sage? Nonetheless, The fights looked cool, even though it was one-sided.
Nov 23, 2023 5:28 AM
Jun 2012
Good fights things heat up.
Dec 16, 2023 6:02 PM

Nov 2023
MEGGIDO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THIS WAS REALLY SOME GODLIKE STUFF HERE. KILL ALL THE PUNY INSIGNIFICANT HUMANS!
Dec 19, 2023 6:33 AM
Dec 2023
Good control of the episode, perfect rhythm and cliffhanger
Feb 21, 3:54 AM
Jul 2021
PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK
PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK
Mar 14, 2:34 PM

Aug 2019
gotta hope it works.
that shogo guy looks like touma from certain angles
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 11:33 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Hero_Luka
I feel bad for the soldiers, Rimuru ruined a lot of families with that, most of those soldiers were probably not horrendous people and since Rimuru's whole theme is kinda coexistence it just hurts to see this.
Hero_Luka said:
I feel bad for the soldiers, Rimuru ruined a lot of families with that, most of those soldiers were probably not horrendous people and since Rimuru's whole theme is kinda coexistence it just hurts to see this.

in war you have to be prepared to die even if you have a family, if someone is in the enemy forces then he is also an enemy even though he is actually a good person or has a family. this is a consequence or risk, if you punch someone then you have to be prepared to be punched, if you kill someone then you have to be prepared to be killed. If that person still wants to live and still wants to be with his family then he should never become a soldier or join the battlefield.
Mar 27, 11:47 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to mickbis
FinalFlash18 said:
Luxeraph said:
That one line at the start portraying the human army as rapists and looters due to a few horrible people left quite the bad taste in my mouth the whole episode, are there bad people in that army? yes, there has always been bad people in the army and there will always be but disregarding the lives of the whole army due to some fuckers is just... no.

Why didn't they show the soldiers that were excited that after the battle they would go spend time with their loved ones? of course they can't, Rimuru is pure goodness so he can't be shown killing "innocent" people, right?

This. It really leaves a bad taste in mouth, mostly coz Rimuru doesn't seem like this type of character to do genocide including potentially good people too.

They did show those part in one of manga special chapter, Farmuth soldier pov
probably a farmer that have family at home... with a kid praying to god for his safety..
but the father couldn't return home and told his daughter that.... god is surprisingly young

in Rimuru defense, he is desperate and know that what he did is evil, His followeres also know this and is extremely enrage regards the fact that Rimuru has to force himself to be neccessity evil more than their own revenge
Luxeraph said:
That one line at the start portraying the human army as rapists and looters due to a few horrible people left quite the bad taste in my mouth the whole episode, are there bad people in that army? yes, there has always been bad people in the army and there will always be but disregarding the lives of the whole army due to some fuckers is just... no.

Why didn't they show the soldiers that were excited that after the battle they would go spend time with their loved ones? of course they can't, Rimuru is pure goodness so he can't be shown killing "innocent" people, right?

It's not Rimuru's fault if he also massacres enemy troops who are actually good people because there is no selection of good people and bad people in war, if that person is part of the enemy force then he is also an enemy because that person will also attack together with the bad people even though he is a good person, therefore he is also an enemy in the war. whether he is a good person or not he must be prepared to be killed if he enters the battlefield. This is the consequence or risk, if you punch someone then you must be prepared to be punched too or if you kill then you must be prepared to be killed. If that person still wanted to live then he should never have joined the war in the first place. Do you think Rimuru should ask the 10,000 troops whether he is a good guy or a bad guy?

Rimuru with first person:
Rimuru: hey guys, are you a good guy or a bad guy?
First person: I am a good person
Rimuru: okay, then you live

Rimuru with second person:
Rimuru: Hey guys, are you a good person or a bad person?
Second person: I am a bad person
Rimuru: okay, then you die
Second person: bruhh

if this is what Rimuru did then this would be one of the stupidest actions I have ever seen.

If you want to blame the deaths of some Falmuth troops who were actually good people then blame the king who declared war on Tempest.
MuaraMar 28, 12:02 AM
Apr 4, 5:38 AM

Jun 2020
What a nice episode just I hoped that the black hair guy gonna have worse dead but whatever it’s funny how people call it genocide guys it’s war please use right terms or it’s just looks funny. I still dont understand what people expect him to do. Give them flowers?
Apr 7, 2:47 PM

May 2019
So the revenge begins, Benimaru had a very easy time taking down the side he was assigned to, the fight scene between the elder ogre, Hakuro, and the otherworlder with the all seeing eye was great, but it sucked that Shogo was able to escape although the old sorcerer guy ended up using him for his body, literally.
Apr 7, 10:48 PM

May 2015
Hakurou and Geld really showed those otherworlders what's right! Rimuru is a great friend but quite the merciless enemy.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

255 by Gogeta_Blue69 »»
Apr 21, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

347 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 20, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2021

184 by Magicmist »»
Apr 7, 6:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.