Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 11, 2021 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
So weird to see Senku and Tsukasa establish peaceful conditions like that and in such a fast manner as well! But Tsukasa's flashback was quite informative and enlightening.

On another note I'm glad Ukyo is doing well. 🥺
Mar 11, 2021 1:37 PM
Jan 2021
THIS EPISODE WAS LEGIT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM THE START TILL THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DYNAMITE IN GREEK IS "POWER" AND SCIENCE IS MIGHT. AMAZING
WHAT WAS WITH HYOGAS FACE??!?!
SO TSUKASA ALSO HAS A BACK STORY AND A NICE ONE TOO. LOOKS LIKE WE CAN HOPE THIS ANIME TO CROSS THE LIMITS OF BEING A MASTERPIECE.
btw did you guys notice that the ending theme also starts from Mirai. Just noticed:)
Mar 11, 2021 1:51 PM

Nov 2017
Tsukasa's background is excellent with his sister's story!
Mar 11, 2021 1:52 PM

Jan 2019
I'n not very good at science, so I hope you can answer me. Is it really possible to make nitroglycerine explode just like that? Just with a paper plane?
(I like the episode and I'm not gonna complain even if it's not scientifically possible... just asking)
Mar 11, 2021 2:00 PM

May 2018
The truce was kind of a cop out but the rest was great haha. Paper airplane dynamite is too op

I'm now kind of dreading
ByniavoMar 11, 2021 2:13 PM
Mar 11, 2021 2:43 PM

Jun 2020
I love how they continued to show Ukyo lying down bleeding to death. Also, how did he manage to stand up? I didn't see anyone tend to his wound see they were all busy fighting.

Mar 11, 2021 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
cenj0o said:
Tsukasa's whole backstory felt really forced and abridged as hell.

Paper airplane bomb? Uhh I don't get it... Maybe I'm just too stupid lol.

Nitroglycerin in a concentrated state is highly unstable and the slightest disturbance can cause it to explode. It's known as a "contact explosive" as it explodes when only a small amount of energy is applied to it. Don't really know how viable it is to go around throwing paper planes coated in it without exploding in your hand though.
Mar 11, 2021 3:36 PM

Sep 2019
Finally, the stone war came to a end
Glad that Tsukasa decided to make a truce with Senku
And wow, never thought that Tsukasa had such a dark past story

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Mar 11, 2021 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Well he knows that the tsukasa has a sister and that he really loves his sister, the scene of the little plane was interesting exploding.
Mar 11, 2021 4:17 PM

Feb 2021
Great episode, have simple answers to some complicated questions.
Mar 11, 2021 5:10 PM

Jun 2015
That's right, Tsukasa and Senku joining forces!
The former's backstory really comes out of nowhere, but it still works.
Mar 11, 2021 5:12 PM

Dec 2020
episode was pretty good. like how they used all of the characters traits from the battle group, to senku's group with chrome scavenging, and gen's use of his papers that idt anyone would think that itd be useful. ukyo seems fine so good for him but damn they rly forgot abt him and let him lay on the ground until they finished making dynamite lmao
Mar 11, 2021 5:25 PM

Oct 2009
ricksed said:

We saw her in the hypothetical flashback and I think Tsukasa mentioned her indirectly in his seashell story. That's how Senku pieced it together I believe. He's the only one who heard all that

Farmaceut said:

We kind of did at the start of S1. Senku and Tsukasa are at the shore and Tsukasa tells Senku the story of a boy collecting seashells for his sick sister.

Right, yeah, waaaay too long ago for my memory, lol. Thanks for the reminders!

Hashmi1998 said:
I hope they show us what caused the world to turn to stone next :(

I mean, common sense, that should've been the thing to go after? Like, whether it's possible to revive people and how to do it if it is - can't be a plotline, since we've known from the very start, and they've had the stuff from the very start. This whole random standoff and "war" with Tsukasa still feels like we got derailed and pushed into a sidestory somewhere right at the start, and waiting for the two to settle their differences and sort of "get to the point". Idk. I've loved the series so far, but yeah at the same time it's also been weird.
Mar 11, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2020
Cool episode but tbh im not digging this whole war thing, and Tsukasa's background was just terribly written and generic af, I want them to go back to the more sciency part of this series.

also holy shit Hyoga looks exactly like inumaki from jjk with the markings around the mouth, they also both wear a mask.
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.
Mar 11, 2021 6:48 PM
Jan 2021
Where to pick up in the manga after this episode?
Mar 11, 2021 6:48 PM
Nov 2019
Lamss said:
I'd almost forgotten about Tsukasa's sister tbh.

Did we know about her before this?
Mar 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, i never expected such an ending for the battle but it's obviously the best outcome for them. And now they found the sister, after Senku revives her, Tsukasa for sure would stop hunting them.

I still can't believe that's Tsukasa lmao
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 11, 2021 8:00 PM
Jul 2019
Great episode. Very good job humanizing the main antagonist in an actually believable way.
Mar 11, 2021 8:06 PM
Jul 2019
Blue_Maroon said:
That ended rather conveniently.

They sure made dynamite very quickly given they didn’t know what materials they had. They also lucked out with Tsukasa and Hyoga not killing anyone or taking them hostage.

Tsukasa turning is fine, but I am not buying them finding his sister that easily. Even if that is where the hospital was there is so much ground to cover and it is very unlikely that she would be around the same spot after 1000s of years.

The action in this series continues to be bad too. So many static frames and talking inbetween.

Also, Tsukasa’s explanation was complete BS. I get not wanting to revive a bunch of people right away, but destroying the statues has nothing to do with that. That is effectively killing them if all the pieces aren’t put back together, which is completely unnecessary given that ideology (which was to kill the “corrupted” adults, although that seems to have been forgotten).

Pretty sure Senku had the idea of mixing the two acids before Chrome actually finding Sulfuric acid. I have no problem with it.

It wouldn't have matter if they took a hostage because with the dynamite it would have always been a stalemate anyway.

As for not killing anyone, well, best to just make peace with the fact this is mostly kids friendly show. Realistically wise there's no way such war would have ended without blood from both sides but here we are. They seem to want the show to be PG 13 or something. It annoyed me previously but I just made peace with it as I said. This is closer to a kids show in its core.
Mar 11, 2021 8:51 PM

Jul 2016
More than 30 episodes in and now the author decides to give some depth to the show's main antagonist? Yeah... too late for me to even care. Also, going from protecting your little sister to wanting to purge humanity sure is a large stretch, huh?

And surprise! Of course Ukyou was okay all along. Hyouga acting like the ultimate assassin yet he can't kill shit with his precious spear.

AnimeNerd99 said:
Lamss said:
I'd almost forgotten about Tsukasa's sister tbh.

Did we know about her before this?

Way back in season one's first episodes, Tsukasa told Senkuu he once got beaten by a drunk man when he was collecting sea shells for his sick sister. That was it.
Mar 11, 2021 8:58 PM

Oct 2020
Im glad they ended the battle with an truce,and also that backstory of Tsukasa on the reason why he destroyed a lot of statues,and also the reason why he became so strong was to protect her sister what an chad.

It seems Hyouga is not too fond about the whole truce thing he might do something dirty
Mar 11, 2021 9:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
If the enemy has paper airplanes that explode, it’s game over lol. Another great episode, I liked how they concluded the stone wars but I do feel like it could have been a little better, even then though, still really liked it. Now just wondering if the revival of Tsukasa’s sister will go well.
Mar 11, 2021 9:18 PM

Jun 2019
el3mel said:
Blue_Maroon said:
That ended rather conveniently.

They sure made dynamite very quickly given they didn’t know what materials they had. They also lucked out with Tsukasa and Hyoga not killing anyone or taking them hostage.

Tsukasa turning is fine, but I am not buying them finding his sister that easily. Even if that is where the hospital was there is so much ground to cover and it is very unlikely that she would be around the same spot after 1000s of years.

The action in this series continues to be bad too. So many static frames and talking inbetween.

Also, Tsukasa’s explanation was complete BS. I get not wanting to revive a bunch of people right away, but destroying the statues has nothing to do with that. That is effectively killing them if all the pieces aren’t put back together, which is completely unnecessary given that ideology (which was to kill the “corrupted” adults, although that seems to have been forgotten).

Pretty sure Senku had the idea of mixing the two acids before Chrome actually finding Sulfuric acid. I have no problem with it.

It wouldn't have matter if they took a hostage because with the dynamite it would have always been a stalemate anyway.

As for not killing anyone, well, best to just make peace with the fact this is mostly kids friendly show. Realistically wise there's no way such war would have ended without blood from both sides but here we are. They seem to want the show to be PG 13 or something. It annoyed me previously but I just made peace with it as I said. This is closer to a kids show in its core.

I agree that this seems to be aimed more toward a younger audience.

However, if Tsukasa took hostages then Senku would have to give himself up because he doesn’t want anyone to die. Wasn’t Tsukasa’s plan to wipe out Senku’s clan once it was spring anyways? He has shown that he is willing to destroy statues while thinking that they could never be revived (in season 1 at least).
Mar 11, 2021 9:23 PM
Jul 2019
Blue_Maroon said:
el3mel said:

However, if Tsukasa took hostages then Senku would have to give himself up because he doesn’t want anyone to die. Wasn’t Tsukasa’s plan to wipe out Senku’s clan once it was spring anyways? He has shown that he is willing to destroy statues while thinking that they could never be revived (in season 1 at least).

I see your point here, but I think Senku might have used the dynamite explosion to create distraction while others free the hostages. Tsukasa wouldn't have expected him to give up easily.
Mar 11, 2021 9:26 PM

Jun 2019
el3mel said:
Blue_Maroon said:

I see your point here, but I think Senku might have used the dynamite explosion to create distraction while others free the hostages. Tsukasa wouldn't have expected him to give up easily.

Possibly. I’m not sure if it was the writing and/or the presentation, but where all the characters are in relation to each other was not very clear.
Mar 11, 2021 9:28 PM
Jul 2019
Blue_Maroon said:
el3mel said:

Possibly. I’m not sure if it was the writing and/or the presentation, but where all the characters are in relation to each other was not very clear.

I do agree though Dr. Stone straightout sucks at fighting scenes. It has been an issue since first season. The fact this seems to be aimed towards kids is making the matter worse I will assume, they want to have a fight, but they want it to kids friendly at the same time.

It's at its best when it's talking about chemical reaction and scientific inventions.
Mar 11, 2021 9:34 PM

Jun 2019
el3mel said:
Blue_Maroon said:

I do agree though Dr. Stone straightout sucks at fighting scenes. It has been an issue since first season. The fact this seems to be aimed towards kids is making the matter worse I will assume, they want to have a fight, but they want it to kids friendly at the same time.

It's at its best when it's talking about chemical reaction and scientific inventions.

I agree with you 100%
Mar 11, 2021 11:39 PM

Feb 2019
G_Excel said:
I love how they continued to show Ukyo lying down bleeding to death. Also, how did he manage to stand up? I didn't see anyone tend to his wound see they were all busy fighting.

I was wondering the same thing. They were all busy fighting throughout the episode while Senku was in the cave. They show Ukyo wounded and a few minutes later, "Muhaha, dynamite arrow". Now, I believe their fight lasted a while and maybe someone remembered that he was dying there, but still funny.
Oh, God - the lives people try to lead. Oh, God - what a world they try to lead them in!

Mar 11, 2021 11:45 PM

Feb 2020
Well, the battle is over. This was a pretty epic episode.

SerafosApr 2, 10:34 PM
Mar 11, 2021 11:57 PM
Jun 2017
Wow! love this episode, as this time we have known why Tsukasa are doing it... well i hope her sister can be cure
Mar 12, 2021 12:29 AM

Jan 2021
Series took a 360 turn. Am loving this show !!!!
Mar 12, 2021 1:07 AM

Oct 2017
This episode ruins everything about Tsukasa's characterization..

His motivation makes 0 sense.
If his objective is to revive his sister, WHY DIDN'T HE FOCUS ON FINDING HIS SISTER AND USE THE LIQUID TO REVIVE IT HIMSELF?
He doesn't need Senku's help to do that.
He also should have know the statue revival effect, seeing how Senku was alive after he broke his neckbone.

Instead he waste time playing God instead of trying to find his sisters' statues?

Jeez, this season has 8 great episodes, then ruin by the main villain himself...
I could have rate this serie much higher without this lackluster backstory.
Ventus_SMar 12, 2021 1:14 AM
Mar 12, 2021 1:59 AM

Mar 2017
After seeing Tsukasa's backstory, everything makes sense; his hatred for adults, his choice to destroy statues, and even how he became so strong and famous whilst still a teenager.

I found the truce route a really great way to conclude the Stone Wars because it doesn't feel like a cop-out but it also means that no characters died and the reveal of Tsukasa's sister made it believable as well. What reason does he have to fight against Senku if Senku can help him achieve his goal? Some good writing imo.
Mar 12, 2021 3:24 AM

Oct 2017
katie_potaty said:
After seeing Tsukasa's backstory, everything makes sense; his hatred for adults, his choice to destroy statues, and even how he became so strong and famous whilst still a teenager.

I found the truce route a really great way to conclude the Stone Wars because it doesn't feel like a cop-out but it also means that no characters died and the reveal of Tsukasa's sister made it believable as well. What reason does he have to fight against Senku if Senku can help him achieve his goal? Some good writing imo.

His motivation only make sense IF he's the victim himself.
Like maybe he being sold to an underground tournament area.
Then yeah he hates all adult and want revenge/ cleanse the rotten adult.

But instead his core drive is to save his sister?
With the liquid he already discovered a few months back?
Instead of trying to find his sis he decide to declare war on another village?
He decide to play god and revive neglectable people instead of trying to find his sister?
Yeah sure... totally make sense..

Seriously the backstory could have been good without the sister part.
The author just want to write him as a sympathetic character instead of a selfish villain, but end up backfire.
Mar 12, 2021 4:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. The hype item finally been used, thats the paper airplane! Kinda expect they using Gen paper into that, since the opening already teasing its appearance. But, man, never expect such a combination existed before. But its truly understandable. A little detail really lost my thought for a seconds, there. Like, they had the source material for making a gunpowder. Ofc the dynamite result won't be too much shock if you know a little knowledge of the science and its progression.

So that's it. Ofc with the additional hands from the king of science scavenger item, Chrome, by founding that Sulfuric acid, and lucky outfit Gen, by holding those papers all day long. The war ended without much trouble later. Good thing that Ukyo still survived, and did what he need to be done to strengthened their upper hand positions. At last, Hyoga even acknowledged the power of science.

However, Tsukasa need an extra push to aggreed the Senku's term in a truce between two kingdoms. Yep, saving more important peoples shall be their next target in order to gained more human powers to established the kingdom of science. The next order been my mind already after seeing this. As i already said from my previous comment. 2 episodes in the course of the war. 2 episodes in for the conclusion, to moving forward the story into the next step. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 12, 2021 6:03 AM

Feb 2014
Next time I see a paper airplane when I'm out and about, I'm simply going to run in the opposite direction! XD

I really enjoyed the outcome of the battle between Senku and Tsukasa, which wasn't a clear victory for either side, but a stalemate instead. Senku's intentions for this result was clear once he explained his reasoning and mentioned Tsukasa's little sister.

The flashback into Tsukasa's past was a bit sudden, but it showed us how harsh it was for him when he was growing up and how he became a fighter at his age to help fund the care for his little sister, who was in a coma at the time.

You can understand from his point of view as to why he detests the adults so much, but at the same time, he's gone too far down that path to see that adults can be nice and lawful as well.

Either way, he agreed to a truce with Senku and they all went to where the hostipal used to be and thanks to some dynamite to clear the bedrock, they found Mirai. Fingers crossed she can be revived successfully...
Mar 12, 2021 6:58 AM

Apr 2020
I would honestly have been on Tsukasa's side in this war of Science vs Nature if only Tsukasa did not revive only brawn no brainers and other weirdos. For real.

Wait for what? Seriously? That really blew up just like that?
Woah Woah! Hyoga's face reveal just like that? So it was his mouth in the opening.
So Tsukasa had a horrible price.
That talk about Alfred Nobel was really sweet.
And doesn't Mirai mean "future"?
--AbiSa--
Mar 12, 2021 7:57 AM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! For me personally, Stone Wars arc is one of the weaker parts of the series, it's still pretty good but the series really starts to get so good after this so, I am looking forward to that. Really hope we get a third season or even more.

Really funny how Ukyo was just lying there at the beginning after the OP lmao. The "Might is science" line was really fucking awesome and we got a few beautiful Kohaku shots this episode, this is one of them.

We finally meet Mirai, Tsukasa's sister. Tsukasa wasn't really a bad dude, in fact he's a really good dude, probably too good. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 12, 2021 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
They actually left Ukyo laying in a puddle of blood on the ground for the entire battle and nobody asked if he was okay? Poor guy. He managed to sit up and threaten the bad guys with nitroglycerin arrows tho. Did Senku go over off screen and kick him like, "Quit laying around, we need you."

As for the nitroglycerin paper airplanes, is that how nitroglycerin works? How did they dispose of the extra airplanes?

Liked Tsukasa's backstory.
Mar 12, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2013
Ventus_S said:
katie_potaty said:

He decide to play god and revive neglectable people instead of trying to find his sister?

The author just want to write him as a sympathetic character instead of a selfish villain, but end up backfire.

He mentioned his sick sister way back in the beginning of season 1, while he and Senku were collecting seashells.

Tsukasa didn't know if the liquid would cure her (we still don't know). So if she was revived but needed life support, she'd die immediately since she can't breathe by herself. Mirai was as good as dead, even before petrification (clinically braindead).

Let's say that he knew she could be brought back to life. Tsukasa would still need a safe place for her to live. He raised a bunch of dumb warrior guys who could fight all manner of danger and build a village. And only teenagers, because the adults in his life all failed him. The guy who beat him over some little seashells, his alcoholic parents, the doctors who couldn't "fix" Mirai (not their fault, but from Tsukasa's POV, they gave up on his sister. If someone is braindead, you usually pull the plug.)

Dead sister or not, he still has a huge grudge against adults for running such a crappy society that hurt / killed his sister. And now it's so easy to prevent such a society from coming back! He's just got to strategize to make a new society and kick over what are basically garden statues to prevent the adults from reviving. A bloodless genocide, with no one suffering or feeling pain.

I think it was a good and plausible backstory.
towelgirl21Mar 12, 2021 8:53 AM
Mar 12, 2021 9:10 AM

Jun 2019
towelgirl21 said:
Ventus_S said:

He mentioned his sick sister way back in the beginning of season 1, while he and Senku were collecting seashells.

Tsukasa didn't know if the liquid would cure her (we still don't know). So if she was revived but needed life support, she'd die immediately since she can't breathe by herself. Mirai was as good as dead, even before petrification (clinically braindead).

Let's say that he knew she could be brought back to life. Tsukasa would still need a safe place for her to live. He raised a bunch of dumb warrior guys who could fight all manner of danger and build a village. And only teenagers, because the adults in his life all failed him. The guy who beat him over some little seashells, his alcoholic parents, the doctors who couldn't "fix" Mirai (not their fault, but from Tsukasa's POV, they gave up on his sister. If someone is braindead, you usually pull the plug.)

Dead sister or not, he still has a huge grudge against adults for running such a crappy society that hurt / killed his sister. And now it's so easy to prevent such a society from coming back! He's just got to strategize to make a new society and kick over what are basically garden statues to prevent the adults from reviving. A bloodless genocide, with no one suffering or feeling pain.

Thank you lol I was about to write walls of text but you nailed it with minimum lines
Mar 12, 2021 10:45 AM
Jul 2019

So, the battle ends with Senku reinventing Nitrogyricen and using paper planes as the delivery system...so, can we say that this ends that Senku vs Tuskasa feud ?
Mar 12, 2021 11:21 AM

Oct 2017
towelgirl21 said:
Ventus_S said:

Amazing analysis. Thank you
Mar 12, 2021 11:34 AM

Apr 2017
tsukasa's story felt kinda forced but i guess it makes sense for his character and motivations. i don't mind it and i think it's really sweet actually, even if it is very shounen-esque.

airplane bomb was a great idea that i'm highly impressed. mostly i'm just glad to see that ukyo is okay.
Mar 12, 2021 1:12 PM
Apr 2017
towelgirl21 said:
Ventus_S said:

Didn't Tsukasa
literally kill a lion with his bare hands?
Why would he create a society of dumb teenagers to protect his sister if he's absolutely capable of protecting her himself?
Why not only strong and smart teenagers like Ukyou so he can reliably depend on them?
Mar 12, 2021 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
Mariboi said:
towelgirl21 said:

Didn't Tsukasa
Why would he create a society of dumb teenagers to protect his sister if he's absolutely capable of protecting her himself?
Why not only strong and smart teenagers like Ukyou so he can reliably depend on them?

In a word: manpower.

Reviving muscleheads will ensure that no one is smart enough to overthrow him. Hyoga and Ukyo are both intelligent and strong... and Hyoga is more heartless and wants to take over, while Ukyo switched sides as soon as he saw Senku's ideals matched his own. Then there's Gen, who's smart but not loyal.

Mirai will be initially helpless. She's been lying braindead and comatose in a hospital bed for years and her muscles will have atrophied so she wouldn't be able to move. They might skip over that because anime, but she'll still be weak and confused: she fell into a coma when Tsukasa was a kid, so she'll wake up and think, "Why am I in the stone age with Conan Tarzan now?"

She'll need constant protection and supervision. He can't hunt, build shelters and make tools, sew clothes, and fend off attacks from unknown enemies if he has to take care of Mirai 24/7.

He'll need people like Yuzuriha who can craft and sew, and some nurses, but they might not be able to fight, and they need protection, food, places to live, and it goes on.

Which is where the muscleheads come in. Like Taiju, they do the heavy lifting and protecting. More people to stand guard, hunt and gather, etc.

Strength in numbers... in a brand new world that he can shape as he wishes.
Mar 12, 2021 2:10 PM

Mar 2017
Ventus_S said:
katie_potaty said:

He was abused... by an adult and then another adult used him to make money so it's pretty obvious that the adults he had around him probably made him distrustful and hateful to adults.

As for his sister; he didn't know that the stone can cure illness and wounds so if he had revived his sister she would have still been in the same state but without the medical facilities that were keeping her alive... so she would have pretty much died immediately
Mar 12, 2021 3:16 PM

Oct 2017
towelgirl21 said:
Mariboi said:

Didn't Tsukasa

In a word: manpower.

Reviving muscleheads will ensure that no one is smart enough to overthrow him. Hyoga and Ukyo are both intelligent and strong... and Hyoga is more heartless and wants to take over, while Ukyo switched sides as soon as he saw Senku's ideals matched his own. Then there's Gen, who's smart but not loyal.

Mirai will be initially helpless. She's been lying braindead and comatose in a hospital bed for years and her muscles will have atrophied so she wouldn't be able to move. They might skip over that because anime, but she'll still be weak and confused: she fell into a coma when Tsukasa was a kid, so she'll wake up and think, "Why am I in the stone age with Conan Tarzan now?"

She'll need constant protection and supervision. He can't hunt, build shelters and make tools, sew clothes, and fend off attacks from unknown enemies if he has to take care of Mirai 24/7.

He'll need people like Yuzuriha who can craft and sew, and some nurses, but they might not be able to fight, and they need protection, food, places to live, and it goes on.

Which is where the muscleheads come in. Like Taiju, they do the heavy lifting and protecting. More people to stand guard, hunt and gather, etc.

Strength in numbers... in a brand new world that he can shape as he wishes.

Also Mirai mind is probably younger than her body.
Mar 12, 2021 3:25 PM

Feb 2012
So Ukyo was fine. Though I wonder if it was fake blood or if the wound was minor. Nitroglycerin-tipped arrow sound terrifying af.

Hyouga seems more than thrilled at the sight of the destruction Senku's nitroglycerin can cause, maybe he will be the new antagonist?

I didn't expect Tsukasa to turn to do the face feel turn to easily. His empire of might was built on hypocrisy if he's doing all this his sister, someone weaker.

So he has conceded that part of his ideology but he still professes that not everyone can be saved. Well, even if they can't revive everyone, that doesn't mean you must destroy statues of those that you think won't be.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 12, 2021 5:39 PM
Dec 2015
I am surprised by people praising Tsukasa. He's a serial killer with a totally poor motivation under the laws of Japan, he would probably have been hanged. This whole situation was solved in an absolutely random way by direct author's intervention.
After all, he is just an offended pussy for the fact that his sister was sick, and evil adults exploited him, giving money to support her existence.
This whole scene is just squalor with Deus ex machina in the form of the author's arbitrariness and a sudden sister.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.