Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 12, 2021 6:30 PM

Oct 2017
katie_potaty said:
Ventus_S said:

His motivation only make sense IF he's the victim himself.
Like maybe he being sold to an underground tournament area.
Then yeah he hates all adult and want revenge/ cleanse the rotten adult.

But instead his core drive is to save his sister?
With the liquid he already discovered a few months back?
Instead of trying to find his sis he decide to declare war on another village?
He decide to play god and revive neglectable people instead of trying to find his sister?
Yeah sure... totally make sense..

Seriously the backstory could have been good without the sister part.
The author just want to write him as a sympathetic character instead of a selfish villain, but end up backfire.

He was abused... by an adult and then another adult used him to make money so it's pretty obvious that the adults he had around him probably made him distrustful and hateful to adults.

As for his sister; he didn't know that the stone can cure illness and wounds so if he had revived his sister she would have still been in the same state but without the medical facilities that were keeping her alive... so she would have pretty much died immediately

Then his motivation makes even less sense.
If he's concerning about the medical care, there's 0 reason he would want to kill Senku.
He'd wan't Senku to develop enough technology until the medi-care can be sustained again.
To extinguish technology is like extincting his chance to ever saving his sister.
Also his first priority would be to resurrect old doctors that could have help his sister instead of resurrecting a bunch of nobodies.

Also like I mentioned earlier he already knew the revival effect cuz Senku survives the blow that should have killed him.

Gosh the more you guys trying to explain the more I think this sister motivation thing is a terrible plot device.

Like I said the backstory is fine UNTIL they add in the rescue sister part.
Since ep2 Tsukasa actions show no sign of actually trying to save his sister.
Ventus_SMar 12, 2021 6:59 PM
Mar 12, 2021 8:27 PM

Oct 2017
Ventus_S said:
katie_potaty said:

He was abused... by an adult and then another adult used him to make money so it's pretty obvious that the adults he had around him probably made him distrustful and hateful to adults.

As for his sister; he didn't know that the stone can cure illness and wounds so if he had revived his sister she would have still been in the same state but without the medical facilities that were keeping her alive... so she would have pretty much died immediately

If he's concerning about the medical care, there's 0 reason he would want to kill Senku.
He'd wan't Senku to develop enough technology until the medi-care can be sustained again.
To extinguish technology is like extincting his chance to ever saving his sister.
Also his first priority would be to resurrect old doctors that could have help his sister instead of resurrecting a bunch of nobodies.

Also like I mentioned earlier he already knew the revival effect cuz Senku survives the blow that should have killed him.

Gosh the more you guys trying to explain the more I think this sister motivation thing is a terrible plot device.

Everything you say doesn't make any sense you misinterpreted everything.
As soon as Tsukasa woke up he didn't care about his sister because she is dead, he is in a new world he is pissed off he can do whatever he wants and nothing is going to stop him now. Also he is a teenager.
He wants to create a new world where nobody can prevail with bellicose power or things like that, Senku is the type of people who can make the world evolve to the point where bad things like nukes can be created. And Tsukasa does not want the world from the past.

The only thing Senku did was give him a new option, a new route like 'bro this petrification can revive people'. Tsukasa doesn't watch the anime to know that Senku revived because of the petrification and of course that Yuzuriha and Taiju didn't tell that Senku was alive or how he was revived.

And obviously this is a show is a story everything has a reason and a purpose nothing is done for nothing.
We need the sister we need Mirai we need the future.

New storyline.
Tsukasa knows that petrification can revive people so he revives his sister and at the end of the stone wars Senku tries to negotiate but Tsukasa doesn't accept it and kills him. THE END.
Season 3 will be the story of Tsukasa and his goofy soldiers living a primitive life until everyone dies and we will never know who petrified the world.
Mar 12, 2021 9:35 PM

Oct 2008
Great Episode....so who is the villain this time since not anymore Tsukasa? maybe the spear guy again!?
5/5.

Mar 12, 2021 10:05 PM
Apr 2016
I originally bought into the scientific aspect of the show cause they actually used to explain it thoroughly and it took quite some time to achieve, but now they're just pulling miracles out of their asses in no time for the sake of plot. That really bothers me.

Also how the hell did they locate an hospital in this world which is basically a huge jungle, let alone actually find the sis?! I mean come on.
CruicruiseMar 13, 2021 6:26 AM
Mar 12, 2021 10:05 PM
May 2019
RTryptophan said:

Sorry to bother but, where do you watch the stream? my screenshots are all low qual since my stream is, yea low qual
I use Crunchyroll
Mar 13, 2021 12:29 AM

Mar 2018
TBH this entire episode felt really stupid..

The nitroglycerin scene felt really dumb all round. If Tsukasa knew that Senku wouldn’t throw the airplane because he didn’t want to kill anyone, all Tsukasa had to do was grab one of his friends then just walk into the cave harm-free. It's not like Senku will attack him, so there was no need for a truce to begin with.

Then, how has he not thought of the idea of reviving his sister before Senku mentioned it? If she was such a big part of his life before, and he had all that nitric acid, why wait until after some random dude brings it up? Why does Tsukasa act like if he kills Senku he can't revive his sister? It’s not like he doesn’t know how to revive people.

Lastly, why is Tsukasa’s motive for breaking the statues basically “I can’t revive everyone and if I do the world will end”. Ok. So don’t revive them, you don't have to kill all of them???

Felt really stupid considering how smart they painted Tsukasa to be.
Mar 13, 2021 12:36 AM

Mar 2018
Ventus_S said:
katie_potaty said:

I agree with you,
Ventus_S said:
katie_potaty said:

I agree with you, there is no reason for Tsukasa to kill Senku other than that he wants to revive everyone, which is a stupid reason already, but the benefits for keeping him around are thousands of times better.

Not only did he know of the revival effects from Senku, but when petrified the body basically doesn’t change, meaning that if Mirai comes out she’ll be perfect with nothing to worry about. You’d think that Tsukasa would know this considering how smart (for some reason) he is and he would resurrect her first.
Mar 13, 2021 12:38 AM

Jul 2016
Cruicruise said:
I originally bought into the scientific aspect of the show cause they actually used to explain it thoroughly and it took quite some time to achieve, but now they're just pulling miracles out of their asses in no time for the sake of plot. That really bothers me.

Also how the hell did they locate an hospital location in this world which is basically a huge jungle, let alone actually find the sis?! I mean come on.

I agree... The show has gotten much worse in my opinion.

More palling around being science bros and less stone wars nonsense.
Mar 13, 2021 3:01 AM

Apr 2020
And just like that, the battle between Tsukasa and the Kingdom of Science has ended decently and in a truce. Those paper dynamites are really dangerous and that pretty much put everybody quiet and just end the battle there.

We finally saw the backstory of Tsukasa and how he became a fighter, and it was all for his imouto. Thank goodness that Senku promised Tsukasa that he will save his little sister with the yellow fluid. And just like that, we have reached the climax and the season is about to come to an end.

My main issue with this season of Dr. Stone is that the animation is not that great, though the art and character design still saves it with grace. And the whole thing with our characters saying "I love love love the power of science" puts me off the wrong way, like please stop it I'm serious. But anyways, it was a nice episode to end the Stone Wars in this season called Stone Wars.
Mar 13, 2021 4:06 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
cenj0o said:
Tsukasa's whole backstory felt really forced and abridged as hell.

Paper airplane bomb? Uhh I don't get it... Maybe I'm just too stupid lol.

Propantrioltrinitrate or Nitroglycerine is highly explosive. It explodes by sunlight, and even tiny amount of pressure. When the plane hit the tree, it was more then enough to initiate the chemical reaction.

That was the biggest problem with nitroglycerine in the past. While even tiny amounts could easily burst through heavy rocks, it explodes even while being transported. By putting it into a nitrocellulose, it got way more stable. The Dynamite was born.
Mar 13, 2021 7:00 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Tsukasa backstory...
That was heartwarming...

Guess he is not just being evil for no reason, maybe he hates adults because of his parents...
PTSD hits hard...

It's all just for his Imouto...

Zero Death Club
I'm glad Ukyo is fine...
Mar 13, 2021 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
Chanbara said:
Ventus_S said:

As soon as Tsukasa woke up he didn't care about his sister because she is dead, he is in a new world he is pissed off he can do whatever he wants and nothing is going to stop him now. Also he is a teenager.
He wants to create a new world where nobody can prevail with bellicose power or things like that, Senku is the type of people who can make the world evolve to the point where bad things like nukes can be created. And Tsukasa does not want the world from the past.

The only thing Senku did was give him a new option, a new route like 'bro this petrification can revive people'. Tsukasa doesn't watch the anime to know that Senku revived because of the petrification and of course that Yuzuriha and Taiju didn't tell that Senku was alive or how he was revived.

And obviously this is a show is a story everything has a reason and a purpose nothing is done for nothing.

Yeah, and in Tsukasa's defense, if this wasn't Dr. Stone, there is no way the revival fluid would be able to save someone who has been braindead for years and make her be able to live without life support. Since this is Dr. Stone and the revival fluid is basically magic, she'll probably be fine.

At this point, everyone's like, "let's try it and see what happens." Worst case scenario is that Mirai stays dead.

Senku survived because he stayed conscious and counted the seconds. Mirai hadn't been conscious for a long time pre-petrification. (I can't remember if every random person can be revived or not, but Senku would want to try it anyway, hence he's against destroying the statues.)

A lot of people-statues crumbled and deteriorated over the years: it depended on if they were out in the weather, if some earthquake or tree or animal broke them, or any one of a million things that could've destroyed them in I can't remember how many years. A few thousand at least.

What are the odds that Mirai's statue would be intact. Taiju found Yuzuriha's pretty quickly because she was standing close by when they got petrified.

If Tsukasa's original goal was to revive her, he probably would've looked for her body. Tsukasa says, "I think the hospital was somewhere around here" implying that he hadn't really searched. Even if he did so off-screen, he couldn't have found it without Senku's dynamite.

He never had any hope that he could save her, and just started building a society he thought would be better.

Senku is just giving him a one in ten-billion chance that it might work.
towelgirl21Mar 13, 2021 7:49 AM
Mar 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Oct 2017
towelgirl21 said:
Chanbara said:

Yeah, and in Tsukasa's defense, if this wasn't Dr. Stone, there is no way the revival fluid would be able to save someone who has been braindead for years and make her be able to live without life support. Since this is Dr. Stone and the revival fluid is basically magic, she'll probably be fine.

At this point, everyone's like, "let's try it and see what happens." Worst case scenario is that Mirai stays dead.

Senku survived because he stayed conscious and counted the seconds. Mirai hadn't been conscious for a long time pre-petrification. (I can't remember if every random person can be revived or not, but Senku would want to try it anyway, hence he's against destroying the statues.)

A lot of people-statues crumbled and deteriorated over the years: it depended on if they were out in the weather, if some earthquake or tree or animal broke them, or any one of a million things that could've destroyed them in I can't remember how many years. A few thousand at least.

What are the odds that Mirai's statue would be intact. Taiju found Yuzuriha's pretty quickly because she was standing close by when they got petrified.

If Tsukasa's original goal was to revive her, he probably would've looked for her body. Tsukasa says, "I think the hospital was somewhere around here" implying that he hadn't really searched. Even if he did so off-screen, he couldn't have found it without Senku's dynamite.

He never had any hope that he could save her, and just started building a society he thought would be better.

If the odd is so low why would Tsukasa even agree with the terms then?
He knew the chance that his sister survive is slim already, before Senku even mention it.
Basically he's giving up his whole plan and go for rescue sister route because this is of higher priority, despite he already knew the chance is slim way back.

But ofc the plot requires it so they'd definitely find the statue/ sister unharmed cuz she's a main character.
Just becuz Senku said so it'd work.
Mar 13, 2021 1:00 PM

Oct 2017
Ventus_S said:
towelgirl21 said:

He knew the chance that his sister survive is slim already, before Senku even mention it.
Basically he's giving up his whole plan and go for rescue sister route because this is of higher priority, despite he already knew the chance is slim way back.

But ofc the plot requires it so they'd definitely find the statue/ sister unharmed cuz she's a main character.

He didn't give up. He said in the episode.
https://imgur.com/a/N0Ol1ry
Mar 13, 2021 3:12 PM

Oct 2019
A very good episode, though just a few drops of liquid nitroglycerine on a paper airplane would probably result in so small an "explosion" that would barely register. I am quite certain that it would not blow up entire trees.. The creators went over the top with this one, though it could be arguably excused as a result of "dramatic license" and the average audience's love for silly explosions.

It appears that it's no coincidence that Tsukasa's little sister is named Mirai (future). I wonder if she is important just to Tsukasa's future or to everyone's. And when she is recovered (she is a Chekhov's Gun so of course she will) is she going to approve Tsukasa's nonsensical plans assuming he still wants to carry on with them?
Mar 13, 2021 4:36 PM
May 2019
nice way to "end" the Stone Wars.

Tsukasa's flashback was really good, it showed us why he was so strong, he wasn't merely skilled.
Tsukasa speech about making decisions opened my eyes. He is right, you can't feed 7,5mi people over the world without advanced technology.
Mar 13, 2021 6:24 PM

Oct 2017
Chanbara said:
Ventus_S said:

He didn't give up. He said in the episode.
https://imgur.com/a/N0Ol1ry

Read my earlier post.
He said he didn't give up on his sister but none of his action showcase his willingness to save his sister since season 1.

"If he's concerning about the medical care of his sister when he revives her, there's 0 reason he would want to kill Senku.

I'm address you guys' "speculation" about his motive, but the more we debate the less sense Tsukasa's action becomes.
Mar 14, 2021 1:18 AM

May 2019
I dunno if maybe I enjoyed the first season too much after watching this.
Pulling miracles out of their ass/characters essentially self-reviving and a convenient ending to the main villain's aggression.

Was the first season so convenient? I feel they worked towards achieving goals, this seems rushed and created just to end the conflict. Literally, the writer wrote our heroes into a corner and then just decided to write nonsense to pull them out of it.
Mar 14, 2021 6:21 AM

Mar 2010
Twas a bit mellow dramatic.. but not much to expect from a anime that got rid of almost everything from modern times.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 14, 2021 2:07 PM

Aug 2016
There may be truce with Tsukasa. With his little sister alive he might be even pacified. But anime still let some loose ends. Mainly Hyuga and Yo Uei. Both are clearly psychos and one is on the run.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2021 3:31 PM

Nov 2020
Great episode, when this season ends, I hope season 3 will come back soon.
Mar 14, 2021 10:02 PM
Aug 2008
Oonokami said:
Well, we got the true motive of Tsukasa. The only problem is, usually some good guy exposes that the villain was actually an anti-hero. This is how it is made interesting in all anime and movies etc. It does not have much credibility when the villain himself says he had a chivalrous goal all along. That is lazy writing imo.

Don't get me wrong. I love Dr. Stone. It is just weird that Tsukasa gone from (';..;') to (-_-) in 5 minutes.

Anyway, I am expecting something bad to happen. I think Tsukasa is going to die because the Senku allies is too OP at this point.

It's Hyoga that's most likely going to cause trouble. Looking forward to the next two episodes and hope they do a third season soon.
Mar 15, 2021 11:14 AM

Jan 2014
Man I just feel that the "power of science" is getting more and more near the "power of friendship" tier... also I have a hard time believing that Tsukasa changed his mind just like that, and where did Senku learn of his sister anyway? This felt quite off.. even more than nitroglycerine since after the tank out of nowhere I got somehow used to seeing random "sciency" stuff pulled out of thin air.
Mar 15, 2021 3:17 PM
May 2020
But why did that dude in the flashback punch Tsukasa on the beach, I laughed way too hard at that lmao

Mar 15, 2021 3:24 PM

Jul 2020
The animation was kinda wack tbh. At least I can somewhat be glad for keeping up with the manga. Pretty solid battle arc for what it is nevertheless.
Mar 15, 2021 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
Tsukasa's change of heart didn't make any sense.

If his goal was to save his sister it would make the most sense to befriend Senku since Senku is literally the only person who can help him with all of the science things necessary to keep her alive. On top of that he had absolutely no reason to hate science, destroy statues of adults or revive only the dumb muscle heads. If all of those came out of hate he carried for people, he wouldn't just up and call it a truce, especially since Senku wasn't willing to hurt anyone.
Mar 16, 2021 4:44 PM

Sep 2015
Ellenwitch said:
I mean, Tsukasa was never really a bad dude. Never was.

Tsukasa is a hypocritical mass murderer and a sociopath. In this episode he justifies his killing spree by stating that "a primitive world can't sustain a large number of people" and that "it's a sinful task, to have to play God" hence, he theorizes other would most likely do what he has done, yet he loathes and despises the old system throughout the series and tries to create a new world by DELIBERATLY killing anyone that remotely looks older out of pure spite and internal wrath.

I don't know what the producers were thinking when they were writing this part of the script. Never has Tsukasa showed any logic and reason why a larger population should not be revived and acted purely on his utopian vision of the world without old world elders.

I don't know, I think that writers wanted to create some kind of anti-hero in him since every "villain" ought to have something a regular Minato could relate to but in my opinion, this writing doesn't make any sense. I know people could point out other plot holes in this series (since there are a lot of them) but this one struck me the most since I found it to be most impactful on the whole premise of the show.

Sorry for my bad English.
Mar 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
Tsukasa's backstory was interesting. He did a lot of things just to save his little sister. Though that doesn't justify him destroying human statues.

Mar 17, 2021 6:03 PM
Apr 2017
Time to see the fruits of the truce Senku made!
Mar 17, 2021 6:41 PM
Feb 2021
The truce felt pretty anti-climatic. But I'm glad we can move on from this conflict with Tsukasa and his cavemen co., it never made sense why all those followers would want to keep living in a world without good food, medicine, etc.

Hopefully we get true, uncompromising antagonists who are scientifically/intellectually on par with Senku moving forward. Kind of tired how Senku can simply turn everyone to his side with the power of science & coca cola.
Mar 18, 2021 2:44 AM
Jan 2020
Well, I did not expect all this to happen. Diving into Tsukasa’s past and seeing what really happened and getting to know the truth. With that comes a truce and now the whole gang is going to revive Mirai, Tsukasa’s sister.
Mar 19, 2021 10:55 PM
Jan 2017
akihikosama said:
Tsukasa's change of heart didn't make any sense.

If his goal was to save his sister it would make the most sense to befriend Senku since Senku is literally the only person who can help him with all of the science things necessary to keep her alive. On top of that he had absolutely no reason to hate science, destroy statues of adults or revive only the dumb muscle heads. If all of those came out of hate he carried for people, he wouldn't just up and call it a truce, especially since Senku wasn't willing to hurt anyone.

I dont remember but did he know that reviving heals people? If he didnt know then reviving his sister is not reasonable, and if he knew then he would destroy senku's corpse when he killed him. Also if it cant heal he knows senku cant do anything just like the doctors before.
Mar 20, 2021 2:10 PM

Mar 2013
Tsukasa finally put a shirt on!!
Mar 27, 2021 1:17 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I never saw it coming this way, I always thought Tsukasa was going to fill the villain seat for the whole series, but Hyoga be looking like he might be the one to do that.
Mar 28, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2018
...I don't get it. All this "stone war" just for that kind of ending? I did not expect Tsukasa to even have a sister... This whole thing wouldn't have happened if Tsukasa spoke up about his sister in the first place. I wonder if Hyoga feels the same way about science though. He seems sketchy af.

Hmm, if someone is terminally ill and they are revived, do they still have that condition? Or are they basically reborn with no sickness?

2 more episodes to go... I wonder how this will go.

Mar 28, 2021 11:14 PM
Mar 2021
What is up with anime characters and "shouldering sin". AOT, Code Geass and now this. The fact that you alone commit a crime in no way negates the moral responsibility of others.

Also, do you not age if you are on life support?
Mar 30, 2021 7:53 AM

Dec 2012
Why Mirai looks like Suika?

Apr 2, 2021 9:51 AM
May 2020
I know that we all know this but let me reiterate, Senku is a genius
Apr 2, 2021 10:55 PM
Oct 2019
LOL NO

not falling for this backstory, this garbage "face turn". tsukasa did all his fighting in the past civilization in order to help his sick sister? sure, i can believe that. but that has nothing to do with him murdering countless people by destroying their stone statues. saying he was doing it in order to be the "sinner" so that nobody else had to be the bad guy is utter bullshit. he didn't have to destroy any statues in order to preserve the limited supply of nitric acid. what a load of crap. and i'm embarrassed for anyone who actually thinks that makes sense. then after trying to act like the good guy, the martyr, he finishes by saying his plans haven't changed and that it's only a truce with senku, nothing more. wtf, is tsukasa brain damaged? nothing he's saying is making sense

also, it didn't look like his sister aged at all while in the hospital even though clearly a whole decade or so passed

i guess i just want to get this off my chest: this season is definitely worse than season 1 so far. it's much more cliche, ridiculous, OP and asspull-y, etc. this wasn't a good episode, nor was it a coherent conclusion to this war. season 1 = 7/10. season 2 = 5.5/10 (rounded up to 6/10). another mediocre episode will drop it to a 5-flat. i had higher expectations than this. season 1 (aside from the first 5ish episodes which i didn't enjoy) was good
HagePotPotatoApr 2, 2021 11:13 PM
Apr 2, 2021 10:57 PM
Oct 2019
OGPotato said:
What is up with anime characters and "shouldering sin". AOT, Code Geass and now this. The fact that you alone commit a crime in no way negates the moral responsibility of others.

somebody named POTATO talking about the b.s. "sin" and the sister that never aged?

colour me suspicious
Apr 3, 2021 2:40 PM
Mar 2021
HagePotPotato said:
OGPotato said:

somebody named POTATO talking about the b.s. "sin" and the sister that never aged?

colour me suspicious

Great potato minds think alike mate.
Apr 7, 2021 2:35 PM

Mar 2016
Everyone teaming up to take on Tsukasa and Hoga. Hoga was fast, but Kohaku still won and Tsukasa was kept at bay long enough for Senku, Chrome, and Gen to come up with a dynamite solution using paper planes. Amazing stuff. Also, UKYO SURVIVED!!!!!! :') It seems tsukasa had a horrible childhood as he kept fighting for money in order to save his sister's life. Hoga seems weird for some reason. With Senku and Tsukasa making a truce, things are starting to calm down... or are they?
Apr 13, 2021 6:58 AM

Mar 2015
Tsukasa despite all his heartless actions actually came from a place of care and kindness..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 21, 2021 1:38 AM
Mar 2018
To be honest, it felt like Tsukasa changed sides too fast, so it felt like he changed for the story to move on. Fight was decent though, so not disappointed

Apr 21, 2021 11:09 AM

May 2015
Wow that was way to fast. So...anticlimax.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 23, 2021 1:57 AM

Jan 2021
OMG!! Tsukasa...these tears won't stop!! What an episode, what a battle, but I would have preferred more for Tsukasa to join hands with Senku instead of a truce cuz there's no limit to what those both can achieve by working together, superhuman strength+science combo!!

Oh! And finally Tsukasa found his little sis, so happy for him😍!

May 6, 2021 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
We got dynamite!

I completely forgot Tsukasa had a little sister but it does explain why he worked as a celebrity.

This episode did actually make me like Tsukasa a little more as a character. Senku's goal isn't exactly easy to achieve.
May 16, 2021 5:49 PM

Mar 2014
Finally they managed to get Tsukasa to chill the fuck out by going to revive/save his sister. It's been frustrating to no end that the one key point for saving humanity was being blocked by some dude with little sister issues.
May 24, 2021 12:08 AM
Apr 2018
Let's call it a Truce. Things sorted out in a good way.

10:08 "This isn't a battle between Might & Science, TSUKASA. Might is also Science."

18:00
"All you have is my word. I don't lie when it comes to science. Is that not enough?"
"No, that's plenty. That's plenty."

21:05 SENKU is motivated in blowing up all without any worry. He has left YUZURIHA to clean up all the mess of "Gluing up the broked statues".
"If we do blow up some statues, oh well! We'll just have to glue them all back together."
"Um, who's going to be the one doing that hellish work?"
Jun 11, 2021 2:41 AM

Jul 2013
Awhh young!Tsukasa was so cute. Cool to see his backstory. I never thought he was "evil" anyway.

Now how long will this truce last.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.