Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2021 11:47 AM

Mar 2019
Molokolulush said:
poemofdevil said:
Good episode. Liked it better than the previous two. However, the dinner scene didn't hit me as hard as I was anticipating. It's probably one of my top five favorite chapters in the manga because of that scene. Something was off about it here. Maybe the rough art/animation bothered me... I don't know.

Sucks to be you. I'll enjoy the scene for you.

Good. I'm glad you found purpose in your sad life.
Mar 8, 2021 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
Underdog Falco always something bad happens.
Mar 8, 2021 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
poemofdevil said:
Molokolulush said:

Good. I'm glad you found purpose in your sad life.

Oouf, touched a nerve didn't I? Don't lash out on me just because you can't find enjoyment in things. Brighten up, maybe your eyes will get better.
Mar 8, 2021 12:31 PM
Jul 2019
deg said:
lol at people wanting Gabi to be killed its like forgiveness is not a thing and they want to break the cycle of hate/killing that darwinism (kill or be killed) is natural for humans and natural is not always good

Yeah...not surprised that a lot of those viewers have not read any psychological and behavioral literature on forgiveness. The whole scene with Mr. Braus and Gabi is a psychological and philosophical scene about forgiveness and reconciliation in breaking the cycle of violence from war. There is a lot of people who comment in an overheated mindset after watching this tension unfold. To your point, human survival circuits disrupt forgiveness, definition of forgiveness is elusive, it is a multidimensional process, not spontaneous, and there are differences between intrapersonal forgiveness vs. interpersonal forgiveness. This is one of my favorite episodes so far in the series!
Mar 8, 2021 12:56 PM

Nov 2012
I never imagined seeing Eren, Armin, and Mikasa not working together on the same side.

I'm pretty sure Mr. & Mrs. Braus want Gabi to be punished. They just want the killing to stop. Gabi & Falco were with them long enough for her hair to grow into a ponytail. They probably see them as their children. Mind you, I probably would've gotten a damn good slap or punch in before the Scouts grabbed me.
Mar 8, 2021 1:20 PM
Mar 2021
Brilliant episode, I saw this part in the manga.

And when I found out about Zeke's plan and I was surprised how the story started to take off another scale.

Tho the moment When Eren was in the office with Mikasa, Armin and Gabi gave me goose bumps
Mar 8, 2021 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty good episode. We now got confirmation that Zeke and Yelena planned something behind the scenes, makes me wonder if they really play Eren though. I wouldn't trust them with a 10 foot pole at least. Gabi got revealed as the killer, didn't expect Niccolo to smash those kids, that was great. Next episode should be really good, Eren will finally tell Mikasa and Armin what's going on.
Mar 8, 2021 2:14 PM
Jan 2021
MAN FUCK GABI!!!!!!!!!! Falco is a real one he VALID real mvp of marley!
Mar 8, 2021 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
juliageurten said:

SAY IT LOUDER!! Fuck Gabi, Gabi's music sucks fuck that bitch!!!
Mar 8, 2021 2:23 PM
Jan 2021
ciaramccluskey said:
juliageurten said:

SAY IT LOUDER!! Fuck Gabi, Gabi's music sucks fuck that bitch!!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Mar 8, 2021 2:28 PM

Aug 2012
kinooo 😭😭😭
Mar 8, 2021 2:38 PM
Jun 2020
I loved the episode!! I was so so satisfied whilst watching it since we got:
- Eren finally showing up to talk with Mikasa and Armin - plus, he looks so badass in that scene lol
- Sacha's family also finally discovers Gabi and Falco's real identity. OMG I can't express how much I loved seeing them and also the scouts react - especially Armin, urgh what a god!
- I felt like we got to understand more Levi's feelings as well. He always seemed so careless, so seeing him like this was quite disturbing but also releaving.
Mar 8, 2021 3:26 PM
Feb 2018
Damn, finally i'm back after 7 days ban.

So, honestly this episode is great. At the time i know that someone who story-boarded Midnight Sun take a part on this episode too i know it would be great, and it is.

Imo, this arc should be story-boarded and directed like that. Episode 13 has a lot of info which leads to another question but it isnt confusing at all. It's transition from each scene to another is neat.

The best part of this episode, no doubt, Floch. Holy fuck, who knows that beta who cried endlessly on Retake Wall Maria Operation can be this badass, manipulative, and despicable.

I'd give the second place of course to Nicolo, his character arc was started and ended perfectly on this episode.

The scenery of Ragako Village is also eye-pleasing.

Also, that Levi flashback and inner monologue is pure gold lol feel bad for him.

Overall 10/10 for me. Teruyuki Omine and whoever the guy who story-boarded this episode is great, i'm looking for another episode of their.
Mar 8, 2021 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
They have got to stop teasing me so much. All I want is to see those obnoxious children die. Is that too much to ask?
Mar 8, 2021 4:33 PM
Oct 2020
Damn this episode was intense. First of all, I think Mr. Braus's resolution was impressive. I hope falco survives even though he's a brave idiot. It seems like gabi might be enlightened soon, or not... And JEzuz Floch was really washed up from being a dead character into an evil genius antagonist esq character, his smirk was hella freaky.
I also wonder if Levi will try to kill Eren now, he probably will knowing him.

Feel bad for Nicolo tho
Mar 8, 2021 4:40 PM
Nov 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
They have got to stop teasing me so much. All I want is to see those obnoxious children die. Is that too much to ask?

Stop hating on mah bois.
Mar 8, 2021 4:41 PM
Nov 2019
Sasha's dad seems to understand things better than any other character up until this point. He doesn't want to kill Gabi because he knows that wouldn't solve anything, and he even somewhat sympathizes with Gabi. Levi's dialogue in this episode was interesting as well. His conversation with Zeke shows why he doesn't see him as an ally if Zeke is helping them for now, and thinking about all the times he saved Eren was almost depressing.
Mar 8, 2021 5:44 PM

Mar 2019
I feel like this is leading to a Quintin Tarantino ending. Everyone dies.
Mar 8, 2021 6:05 PM
Jul 2017
With only 3 more episodes I have no idea how they're going to fit the rest of the story in with a cohesive endings
Mar 8, 2021 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
Potatogod3000 said:
With only 3 more episodes I have no idea how they're going to fit the rest of the story in with a cohesive endings

There's gonna be a part 2. Final season is(not) final season.
Mar 8, 2021 6:30 PM
Feb 2019
Arin-san said:
z00nex said:
I don't get how they resist the temptation of killing Gabi, the girl who killed your daughter is standing there and calling your daughter a demon but you're doing nothing to her. I don't know if whether I should call what he did 'being a nice guy' or 'being dumb as fuck'.

I know right? I'd kill myself if I had parents like that. Gabi is literally sheltered with plot armour, which parent in the world would literally forgive the killer of their child while giving a fucking philosophical speech? Not to mention, his friends, Jean, Connie, Mikasa, all of them shower Gabi with forgiveness. Connie is quick to blame Eren for Sasha's death, but yeah he don't give a fuck about Gabi who's standing in front of him, who literally DIRECTLY killed Sasha.

Gabi is a kid who has been brainwashed. Eren is an adult who understand the situation and the consequence of his actions and still acted fully knowing the consequences. Sasha's death is more to blame to Eren than Gabi. And the correct decision is to forgive her, a parent who decides to take revenge is not a parent, is a fool.
Mar 8, 2021 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
Haha the scene with Hange and Floch was so dramatic. "You knew about the wine?!!!" *meme face* *gasp*

Getting the popcorn ready for next week's thread

Mar 8, 2021 7:01 PM

Jul 2020
Dayum, this was really a well-directed episode with the likes of episodes 5 and 7.

The OST was good, dialogues were greatly executed, minor animation errors, creative on MAPPAs part to put the memories of Levi on the trees.

Voice acting was great, especially Gabi and Falco's.

Good use of shadow, blacks, and contrast it's better than Marley arc IMO. and I hope they'll enhance the use of colors next episode.

I wish the OSTs for the second cour will feature lyrics, not just instruments because it adds to the tension and feel IMO. Great examples are (Call your name, Call of silence, Before Lights out, and Zero Eclipse)
If you think Eren sacrificed for nothing, you're smoking

Mar 8, 2021 7:12 PM
Jan 2020
Now for a fact AOT is going very intense into the storyline. Zeke planned very far ahead. Eren is savage. Also Gabi and Falco thought they could just confront Nicolo like that, jokes on them, they almost died. Also apparently Zeke’s spinal fluid has been taken by a lot of people and Falco got some too. I am surprised to see how smart Zeke really is.
Mar 8, 2021 7:15 PM

Oct 2015
z00nex said:
I don't get how they resist the temptation of killing Gabi, the girl who killed your daughter is standing there and calling your daughter a demon but you're doing nothing to her. I don't know if whether I should call what he did 'being a nice guy' or 'being dumb as fuck'.
Now that's one of the most shallow observations I've read in a while. You should listen to what Mr. Braus said.
Mar 8, 2021 7:17 PM

Oct 2015
Arin-san said:
z00nex said:

I know right? I'd kill myself if I had parents like that. Gabi is literally sheltered with plot armour, which parent in the world would literally forgive the killer of their child while giving a fucking philosophical speech? Not to mention, his friends, Jean, Connie, Mikasa, all of them shower Gabi with forgiveness. Connie is quick to blame Eren for Sasha's death, but yeah he don't give a fuck about Gabi who's standing in front of him, who literally DIRECTLY killed Sasha.
Damn, you guys are missing the point of the series expertly.
Mar 8, 2021 9:52 PM

Mar 2019
Episodes are always short....

And still... GABI KEEPS STEALING MINUTES!!!

Just delete her pls...

-.-
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Nov 2019
Another EP another reason to hate Gabi. At least she seems to understand things a little bit better now.
The show is more like a political/military drama again and I can't complain.
MAPPA is doing a good job but they keep messing up Mikasa which is hilarious to me XD

Mar 8, 2021 11:00 PM
Feb 2019
Jesus how cunning is Yelena. at this point I fear her as much as Zeke and Eren. Is Eren truly under Zekes thumb or is their more than what meets the eye? What does Eren want to talk about with Mikasa and Armin? Can't wait to see why Yelena had Nicolo serve the wine with Zeke's spinal fluid to top Eldian military officials. Sad that the blonde chick wanted to kill Gabi after learning she was the one who killed Sasha. Small world that the little girl sasha saved would coincidentally meet Gabi, her killer and try to help her return to Marley not knowing everything until now. Would have been nice to see a relationship between sasha and Nicolo. I dont believe Nicolo truly hates eldian's, He's just confused with his love for sasha and what he was taught about the eldians from a young age, He's conflicted. Excited to see what happens next.
Mar 8, 2021 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
Nostalgik said:
Arin-san said:

Some yeagerists "fans" unironically think revenge is the answer to everything, and that everything Eren does now is purely out of revenge, missing the point of the story from ALL the sides, especially Eren's. AoT can get edgy at times but killing a child with a knife is just fucked up from all the perspectives, yes Gabi deserves every fucking bit of it but I doubt Sasha's dad or even Niccolo will remain satisfied after they kill her . Eren's former friends however are huge hypocrites for putting all the blame on Eren while protecting Gabi. "She's just a child" my ass. Child soldiers especially at Gabi's degree can't be considered "children" anymore
Mar 8, 2021 11:54 PM

Dec 2020
this episode was really cool, plus it gave me a lot of hype, it's getting harder and harder to be able to wait a week for just one ep
Mar 9, 2021 2:21 AM
Jan 2021
z00nex said:

That's called "being mature" and "forgiving children that have been brainwashed".
Mar 9, 2021 2:52 AM
Feb 2018
aTrueKingofEldia said:
Nostalgik said:

Some yeagerists "fans" unironically think revenge is the answer to everything, and that everything Eren does now is purely out of revenge, missing the point of the story from ALL the sides, especially Eren's. AoT can get edgy at times but killing a child with a knife is just fucked up from all the perspectives, yes Gabi deserves every fucking bit of it but I doubt Sasha's dad or even Niccolo will remain satisfied after they kill her . Eren's former friends however are huge hypocrites for putting all the blame on Eren while protecting Gabi. "She's just a child" my ass. Child soldiers especially at Gabi's degree can't be considered "children" anymore

As expected from Floch fans. Very based.
Mar 9, 2021 3:12 AM

Feb 2014
Papa Braus has a heart of gold to forgive his daughter's killer. Though his path was right too. Each and everyone is right on their own. Still up for the Yeagerists.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 9, 2021 3:59 AM
Aug 2019
NextUniverse said:
Great episode. 10/10 quality. Liked the voice acting here a lot. Really conveyed well. I feel bad for Kaya and her family did not deserve that loss.

Eren here to roast somebody too. Yeagerists are winning now. Especially with Zeke wine out like some kind of covid.
next ep is what broke the internet in the manga. making aot go from rank 1 to like 100
Mar 9, 2021 4:19 AM
Feb 2018
Slimbo101 said:
NextUniverse said:
Great episode. 10/10 quality. Liked the voice acting here a lot. Really conveyed well. I feel bad for Kaya and her family did not deserve that loss.

Eren here to roast somebody too. Yeagerists are winning now. Especially with Zeke wine out like some kind of covid.
next ep is what broke the internet in the manga. making aot go from rank 1 to like 100

I honestly quite optimistic though. They said sum of last episodes are going to have movie-quality. Even if 14 isnt included i believe its gonna be ep 7 atleast.
Mar 9, 2021 4:20 AM
Aug 2019
BigBadonkerTrap said:
Slimbo101 said:

I honestly quite optimistic though. They said sum of last episodes are going to have movie-quality. Even if 14 isnt included i believe its gonna be ep 7 atleast.
oh dw. its gonna be fucking great. these last 2 arcs are the best in the whole manga
Mar 9, 2021 4:29 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh my this episode is so good, probably one of the best, that intensity.

Even though I dislike Gabi, I love how forgiving and wise Sasha's father is even after Gabi called his own daughter demon in front of his face,
He is cool, very cool, instantly my favorite chara in AoT, it's been a long time since an anime character moved me this much ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 9, 2021 4:53 AM
Dec 2019
this is definitely episode of the season for me. It has everything you can imagine. On point VA's, and character development. As someone who read the manga for this part, I am very satisfied. But this isn't about me. The impact is surely enough to send a shiver down some spine, or at least pain someone. VA MVP goes to Nicolo.
Mar 9, 2021 4:54 AM
Dec 2019
Molokolulush said:
poemofdevil said:
Good episode. Liked it better than the previous two. However, the dinner scene didn't hit me as hard as I was anticipating. It's probably one of my top five favorite chapters in the manga because of that scene. Something was off about it here. Maybe the rough art/animation bothered me... I don't know.

this quote literally made my day
Mar 9, 2021 5:20 AM
Feb 2021
dragynfaerie said:
I never imagined seeing Eren, Armin, and Mikasa not working together on the same side.

I'm pretty sure Mr. & Mrs. Braus want Gabi to be punished. They just want the killing to stop. Gabi & Falco were with them long enough for her hair to grow into a ponytail. They probably see them as their children. Mind you, I probably would've gotten a damn good slap or punch in before the Scouts grabbed me.
Punish for what exactly? Gabi did not stab Sasha in the street. It was military operation and Sasha was a soldier. Soldiers could die during military operations (coz not only you shoot people, but people also trying to shoot you back). It is well-known risk, and Sasha agree with it.
Sasha also is n't some kind of saint. She is a murderer. People she killed was not only from Liberio, but also some royal policemen during s3 p1. Those people also thought that all their actions were for the greater good and they also have families, who have all reasons to punish Sasha
Nostalgik said:
Arin-san said:

Nope... they are just a bunch of 12-th years old stupid kids, who think that saing some shit like this, would make them look cool in eyes of other children
aTrueKingofEldia said:
Nostalgik said:

Well yep...bad-bad Gabi, who kill saint Sasha. Saint Sasha who attack Gabi hometown and help to kill thousands of people(most of them were eldians)...
Reality is that sasha could be killed by any fucking random soldier because it military operation and not some kind of safari. Risk to be killed is real deal in such circumstances. Why blame Eren for this? Because he is THE ONE who put scout's at that risk in first place.
And by using your logic-Sasha was 15 years old when she kill her first human(police soldier) so it would be OK if his family came in and chop Sasha head off because revenge is a great thing and Sasha is not a kid, but soldier?
Mar 9, 2021 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
That episode was so good. Completely understand why it's been years and this is still as popular as ever.
Mar 9, 2021 6:31 AM
Nov 2019
Arin-san said:
z00nex said:

Wow, you are quite bloodthirsty, arent you? I don't think any of them actually was able to forgive her yet, they just had enough self-control not to murder her for vengeance like you claim you would have done. Stopping a cycle of violence and hatred often takes overcoming one's own emotions, which many people seem sadly incapable of. I agree though, that Eren is not more responsible for Sasha's death than Gabi, and definitely not more than the messed up system that raised Gabi constantly feeding her with hateful propaganda.
Mar 9, 2021 8:23 AM

Sep 2011
xZabuzax said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Stop hating on mah bois.

As soon as they die.
Mar 9, 2021 9:02 AM
Mar 2021
Levi recalling all the past events and trauma everyone went through due to their belief in Eren made me feel sympathetic for Levi, he looks tired. I laughed when Gabi got punched by Niccolo, she lowkey deserved that, that being said I hope that I a right in saying that this episode will be the beginning of Gabi's character development. It was very dramatic and chaotic with everyone connecting the dots with Sasha and Gabi, emotions and expressions were well carried out. Lastly, wtf was Floch's face hahaha
Mar 9, 2021 12:48 PM

Jun 2019
One of the stupidest episodes I've ever watched.
Mar 9, 2021 3:10 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Shit from this episode dropped like a nuke.
Mar 9, 2021 3:54 PM

Oct 2014
Good lord, what is happening here. I dont know what to say. I miss Sasha.

3 episodes to go. Is that enough to end.this anime without loose ends?
Mar 9, 2021 5:17 PM

Apr 2016
I really don't get why gabbi is such a major character. If this is truly the last season, they focused so many episodes on a character that no one really gives a shit about unless you're a pure masochist and enjoy bad characters. I wanted more context regarding levi and the scouts, and the focus should've been on them. I still don't think there is a "definitive" side in all of this. HQ are planning against eren, eren is basically acting on his own, and marley is someone who wants absolute military power. For all sakes, I just want eren to go ham and kill everyone.
Mar 9, 2021 7:31 PM

Oct 2013
IHateKpop said:
I really don't get why gabbi is such a major character. If this is truly the last season, they focused so many episodes on a character that no one really gives a shit about unless you're a pure masochist and enjoy bad characters. I wanted more context regarding levi and the scouts, and the focus should've been on them. I still don't think there is a "definitive" side in all of this. HQ are planning against eren, eren is basically acting on his own, and marley is someone who wants absolute military power. For all sakes, I just want eren to go ham and kill everyone.

There is going to be a part 2.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

690 by Apreggi »»
Mar 23, 11:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.