Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2021 1:03 PM
Nov 2020
It is just absolutely ludacris what MAPPA has done with this anime. The hanami vs Itadori&Todou fight, gojo satoru promoting utter ANNIHILATION of the baddies, mahito still coming out "victorious", there ain't no other words to describe this episode but one:
Perfect. Every single little aspect of this is f*cking brilliant, mental, a massive satisfying mayhem.
It most certainly snuck right in into my top 3 animes for life, total madness of a show.
Feb 26, 2021 1:06 PM
Mar 2020
Delirium231 said:
Is this the last major fight considering there is a few episodes left? Felt pretty underwhelming since there isn't much struggle with the enemy. The Mahito fight had better animation compared to this.

I mean it’s gojo satoru the villains are up against, how much struggle could they possibly have 😂
And no, the death painting arc, which is pretty short is probably gonna get adapted too which has solid fights so stay turned.
Feb 26, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2019
This episode actually started quite well, the fights were pretty decently animated, not as good as last weeks, but still very much higher than average, and i actually started to like toudou a bit as i thought he was kinda annoying before, but he was decently entertaining this time. The end part was kinda disappointing tho, it was very anti climatic, i hate when shows just tease us with fights but they never actually have a conclusion. Gojo is cool i guess tho.
Oh and about the ost (as a lot of people seem to be talking about it) its just seems fine to me. The biggest problem with it is just that there isnt an overall theme to the songs, what i mean by this is when you hear a kensuke ushio soundtrack or when you hear a sawano ost, you always know where its from and from who it is, with the jjk soundtrack it just seems like the composer made some honestly good songs but no one of them stuck in your mind because none of them really fit the theme of the show or the overall soundtrack itself.

Nycro said:
Can't wait for him to ruin CSM.
How do you even know he will work on CSM lol. He already works so much let him rest. Oh and dont call him a terrible director, lets not forget that jjk is literally just this good visually because of fucking park ahaha
VP2003boiFeb 26, 2021 1:12 PM
Feb 26, 2021 1:09 PM
Jan 2020
yuuji and todou’ teamwork was amazing (as always), but damn gojou satoru was so sick, i definitely wouldn’t wanna be his enemy lol. also we finally got to see his beautiful eyes again
Feb 26, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2019
Boooooo, they hanged up the fight..................
Feb 26, 2021 1:13 PM
Jan 2021
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Feb 26, 2021 1:13 PM
Apr 2020
Another amazing episode, God. Todou and Itadori are amazing as always lol, I really adore them and their friendship. Gojou is also great and I love how they fear him. In this episode we one more time see how Gojou can be serious as hell but when everything is over he goes back to being like a child lol.
Feb 26, 2021 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Who wants season 2 of jujutsu kaisen
And a full out battle between goujo and sukuna
Feb 26, 2021 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Who wants season 2 of jujutsu kaisen
And a full out battle between goujo and sukuna
Feb 26, 2021 1:23 PM
Dec 2020
What is the move gojou used called?
Feb 26, 2021 1:25 PM

Aug 2019
Another fantastically choregraphed episode from MAPPA. They are really doing this series justice by bringing it to life, and it's good to see the main man back in action again.

I agree for the most part with those posting some concerns about the OST. The OST and how it thematically fits with what's happening on-screen is a huge part of what elevates something from great to memorable for me personally, and this is one area where the show falls down for me. The OP/ED are both excellent, but in-between, it's a just a mish-mosh of random sounding buzz tracks, which prevent these from being truly great anime moments.

Other than that, another 9/10 episode for me.

Feb 26, 2021 1:27 PM
Jan 2021
Is Principal Gakuganji a cursed speech user? If so, it's great to see the technique's abilities at the special grade level (no offense Toge). Really exciting episode!!
Feb 26, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
Holy shit! Gojou animation was out of this world!
Feb 26, 2021 1:36 PM

Dec 2020
Huh I never noticed Gojo used Blue to twist the guy's limbs the same way as the can in episode 6 when he taught Yuji about cursed energy.
Overall good episode.
Didn't blow me away, but the anime has set my standards pretty high lol.
The impact frames on Boogie Woogie were great though.
Can't wait for next arc.
Feb 26, 2021 1:40 PM

Jul 2012
Amazing episode! Toudou has grown on me a lot, he's so fun to watch.
Also I love Gojou-sensei showing how op he is!
Aaaand, I little scene with my husbando Nanamin.
Loved this episode.
Feb 26, 2021 1:50 PM

Jul 2011
This episode I was dumbfounded the whole time.
My enjoyment watching the fight was great.
I'm just confuse of how long was Todo/Yuji VS Hanami, looking parallel events felt like was brief.
I must say I liked the Todo character development over the entire fight.
Now, next week a light hearted episode that looks promising.
Feb 26, 2021 1:52 PM

Apr 2020
Had to pause the episode at 10:03 because DEAR LORD what is this ost? What is this English generic background singing? Shame on you music creating people. Best fight yet and then you do this.
Feb 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Sep 2017
Kaasfondue said:
Had to pause the episode at 10:03 because DEAR LORD what is this ost? What is this English generic background singing? Shame on you music creating people. Best fight yet and then you do this.

Completely disagree, I thought the insert song in this ep was a banger
Feb 26, 2021 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
I dont know what to say man, its get better and better. That fight scene tho holy shit was something else.
Feb 26, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2020
Degeneral said:
Kaasfondue said:

I don't wanna feel like I'm in some random coffeeshop high and drunk when watching a hype battle shounen fight. The one at 20:15 is so strange as well, are we at a festival or something.

And I'm not saying they sound bad, they just don't really fit the tone of what's happening imo.
KaasfondueFeb 26, 2021 2:12 PM
Feb 26, 2021 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
Simply phenomenal!

Toudou's technique is quite interesting, as he said himself, it's simple but very effective when used properly in battle. That was an insane sequence of Toudou and Itadori overpowering Hanami with that technique. Impressive stuff.

I love that we got to see the girl who started Toudou's "Who's your type of woman?" culture. That lady is a beauty and from the looks of it, we'll see some more of her hopefully.

Now that ending though, the moment the veil went down, I knew we were in for a treat, more Gojou flexing and holy shit I was not disappointed. That was simply brilliant!
Feb 26, 2021 2:12 PM

Apr 2012
Kaasfondue said:
Degeneral said:

I don't wanna feel like I'm in some random coffeeshop high and drunk when watching a hype battle shounen fight. The one at 20:15 is so strange as well, are we at a festival or something.

To each his own, but that soundtrack was perfectly on point for that specific battle.
It was in the spirit of who Todo is in my opinion, in fact the sound in this entire anime always feels nice and on point at all times. Especially this episode showed why.
Feb 26, 2021 2:19 PM

Mar 2017
This episode was a visual feast from start to finish but that Gojo scene? Absolutely stunning. I think it shows just how OP Gojo is and honestly; it's terrifying that one person is that powerful! Good thing he's with the good guys!

It was awesome to see Toudou shine this ep too and to see the full extent of his technique. He and Yuuji really do make one hell of a duo, especially when they combine Toudou's technique and Yuuji's Black Flash. Practically unstoppable!
Feb 26, 2021 2:24 PM

Apr 2020
Fluxje said:
Kaasfondue said:

To each his own, but that soundtrack was perfectly on point for that specific battle.
It was in the spirit of who Todo is in my opinion, in fact the sound in this entire anime always feels nice and on point at all times. Especially this episode showed why.
To each their own indeed. But please, the one for Gojou's purple ball attack, I can say the buildup of the track felt decent for the moment, but the drop at 20:24 was a complete overkill. Give me at least that.
Feb 26, 2021 2:25 PM

May 2018
Todou's poses when clapping xD

and wow Gojou sensei does not mess around
Feb 26, 2021 2:27 PM
Nov 2020
Just watched and daaamn son. Such a feast! I the episode was almost flawless. Only the osts were not that strong but the rest was amazing! The Best ep so far and ep 19 as well. Im just a Lil feeling bad about AOT, imagine what the Staff would do to the second part of it if they are provided with enough time like JJK. Lets just praises the Staff for their Hard works on the both anime and just enjoy them fellas!
Feb 26, 2021 2:29 PM
Oct 2020
3 eps for others 3mins for Gojou sensei!! WATTA GUY

Cant wait to see someone, of equal power, fight Gojou Sensei
Feb 26, 2021 2:43 PM

May 2013
Todou is such a memeable character,i have no complains, I love it
Top fight scenes, animation, and music!
I love that Gojo is such a OP character
Looking forward to the next ep

Feb 26, 2021 2:51 PM

Mar 2019
Man freaking loved this episode too! music was great and the fights just awesome. I guess its time to relax a little next episode.
Feb 26, 2021 3:05 PM

Feb 2017
Great ep, but this english ost oh my god it was really bad it literally ruined the scene imo
Feb 26, 2021 3:20 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Its been some time since we had some high tier quality like this, makes me remember the one punchman s1 times of getting hyped but man this episode had me spitting out my food while watching note to self never eat and watch JJK again

Feb 26, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2013
Wow amazing episode! A little bit of everything.
Feb 26, 2021 3:33 PM

Dec 2014
Absolutely epic episode, intense and hype as hell.

The fight sequences were amazing, Boogie Woogie was awesome. The fight choreography was lit as hell. Yuuji and Toudou's combination plays were so satisfying to watch.

3xBlack Flash was epic too. Soundtrack was great, though I wonder if using the vocal track over a more hype track was the right idea. It was still great though.

Satoru just casually stealing the show at the end with his mega attack. Did Hanami survive?

Crazy ending to this arc, Koshien episode next sounds like a ton of fun.
Feb 26, 2021 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
Gojou's here let's runaway lol come back and play guys.
Feb 26, 2021 3:37 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Toudou's technique the "Boogie Woogie" allows him to switch places with anything that has cursed energy and the tandem of Itadori and Toudou getting to much for Hanami to handle. Itadori was able to use Black Flash five times in a row breaking Nanamin's record. The veil that was covering them was finally lifted when Goujo reveals both of his eyes and he was able to use a powerful technique called the "Hollow Purple" and hurled it towards Hanami who might have escaped. However, it seems like the enemy was buying time as they have one of Sukuna's fingers. Speaking of Sukuna, he's been very quiet lately. I wonder what is he waiting for or when is he planning on showing up again?
AddaeAkonoFeb 26, 2021 4:54 PM
Feb 26, 2021 3:53 PM
Nov 2007
Amazing episode and this is how shonen should be done. Also As always Goujo is just OP. I just love home they made him so OP, but we can still have drama and even the enemy needs to take precautions for that.
Feb 26, 2021 3:54 PM
May 2020
A whole episode was dedicated to us seeing hanami getting her ass beat
Feb 26, 2021 3:58 PM

Feb 2021
I hated this episode's OST :( The animation was good and the fight was so intense but the music wasn't really... enjoyable for me.

Also, does anybody else feel like they ruined Yuki's design?? In the manga she's so pretty ;-; but here she's just meh.

Still loved the episode tho. It was exciting to see Boogie Woogie animated, Gojo's purple technique and him just destroying the forest lol.
Feb 26, 2021 4:04 PM

Feb 2021
No_meaning said:
Great ep, but this english ost oh my god it was really bad it literally ruined the scene imo

Same, really hated the OST. And they do have some decent OSTs for other fights in the anime (like Gojo vs Jogo)
Feb 26, 2021 4:23 PM
Feb 2021
two words: gojo hot
Feb 26, 2021 4:25 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Honestly usually the opening animation is never what we get in the actual episode but the attack gojo did in the episode actually surpasses the opening one I'm baffled most animes don't do this as its a completely different team that works on the opening

Feb 26, 2021 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
This new chapter was sick. Gojo is absolutely incredible
Feb 26, 2021 4:45 PM

Jul 2020
Okay, that was an epic episode ladies and gentlemen. The fight scene was fire alongside the ost. Love the teamwork of Toudou and Itadori, pretty sick moves

Gawddayum Goujo you need to get nerf now.
Feb 26, 2021 5:00 PM
Apr 2020
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Yuuji and Aoi vs Hanami is really good af! 4 Black Flash in a row!

Plus Gojou-sensei's technique! Ao + aka = murasaki! That technique is cool af! And he used that in a distance! Is Hanami dead tho? lol. He also instantly made that curse user immobile! Gojou-sensei is OP af!

Ao_SkyFeb 26, 2021 5:06 PM
Feb 26, 2021 5:06 PM
Jun 2019
ITSPATELLATIME said:
two words: gojo hot

i like how this is your only post little man
Feb 26, 2021 5:24 PM

Dec 2020
now clap for me, clap for me, clap
Feb 26, 2021 5:35 PM

Jan 2020
5/5 episode like always. Toudou and Yuuji were awesome together and wow... Gojo is incredible. Mappa did an amazing job like usual.

Next episode seems really interesting and ngl, I have high expectations lol. Can't wait for it.

Feb 26, 2021 6:12 PM
Aug 2019
Just what an amazing back to back episodes Yuuji and Toudou are a great duo. And Gojos Red and Blue attack to make purple was stunning. Great episode.
Feb 26, 2021 6:25 PM

Jan 2007
I would not be surprised if MAPPA animates the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical School for the final 3 episodes since Yuuta appears in the opening. I see season 2 consisting of the Death Painting and Gojo's Past arcs while season 3 is the Shibuya incident.
Feb 26, 2021 6:27 PM
Aug 2020
This show keeps getting better and better
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Today, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

637 by Gingko »»
Apr 23, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.