Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2021 1:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Princess holding competition... debt (including Inu's daughter) vs. sango's group. Sister not wanting her sister to know, though.

Such extravagant competition and present time girl got involved because she wants to save her cousin. Sister dark though.

She is explained. Present time girl stopping them. But it was their plan to pretend Inu's daughter death to get the price.

Head saw through the princess's lie. Then princess got scolded by her father.

Story of the sister after the fire and that soulless youkai from last season (? or someone looks like her) next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 13, 2021 3:26 AM

Aug 2019
I'm just so tired of these filler episodes. This wasn't even entertaining, it was just annoying. If you can't fill up the episodes just shorten the whole series, I would take a tightly paced 12 episodes over stuff like this any day.
Feb 13, 2021 3:39 AM

Sep 2019
Going through all that effort just because they dirtied your kimono... she had nothing better to do I guess.
Feb 13, 2021 3:53 AM

Mar 2019
As expected, nothing happened in this episode. Can't even say it had any character development or something like that. Honestly I like this kind of episode where nothing important to the plot happens when is well executed, since it gives the characters a chance to talk a bit and develop more. This one was not the case.

Next week a bit more on what happened to Setsuna when she was a child. Also Miroku returns and Setsuna will "transform" again. Looking forward to it.
Feb 13, 2021 5:06 AM
Oct 2020
shiori was my feivorite half demon in inuyasha so i glad to see her next episode
Feb 13, 2021 5:10 AM
Oct 2020
Hayuume said:
As expected, nothing happened in this episode. Can't even say it had any character development or something like that. Honestly I like this kind of episode where nothing important to the plot happens when is well executed, since it gives the characters a chance to talk a bit and develop more. This one was not the case.

Next week a bit more on what happened to Setsuna when she was a child. Also Miroku returns and Setsuna will "transform" again. Looking forward to it.
also shiori will be back next episode. she was my favorite half demon in inuyasha so i glad to see her
Feb 13, 2021 5:40 AM

Nov 2011
This was the worst episode of the series so far. There was honestly no point to it at all. I would have thought it would have made Towa somewhat more stronger in regards to factions during this time period...but no...nothing happened.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 13, 2021 5:47 AM

Mar 2019
Elior21 said:
shiori was my feivorite half demon in inuyasha so i glad to see her next episode

I had a feeling I knew her from somewhere. A little bit of search and now I remember. Shiori was part of the story to get the Red Tessaiga. Damn I feel bad I forgot about this character, specially because one of my favorite characters from Inuyasha is another minor character, so I understand this feeling.

Glad we are having another character from the previous series back.
Feb 13, 2021 5:59 AM

May 2020
This was a fun episode. Not the funniest but it's whatever. It just feels odd to place it here after all the episodes we've been through.

Feb 13, 2021 6:24 AM
Apr 2020
TasseKaffee said:
I'm just so tired of these filler episodes. This wasn't even entertaining, it was just annoying. If you can't fill up the episodes just shorten the whole series, I would take a tightly paced 12 episodes over stuff like this any day.

If anything it looks more and more obvious the showrunners want to make Yashahime a longrunning series that might go on for another season or 2.

They only have about 5 more episodes left until My Hero Academia takes over end of March. Given the pacing so far, it would still be extremely rushed if they were to try wrap everything up in the few remaining episodes. Not to mention still no reveal on the whereabouts of Shippou and Miroku's other twin daughter.

Feb 13, 2021 7:04 AM

Feb 2019
In a 24 episode season what’s the purpose of filler like this? It had a couple decently funny moments, but most of the time I was just on my phone because it was so damn boring.

Next week looks like we’ll get something interesting with the half demon village and Shiori
Feb 13, 2021 7:09 AM
May 2018
It was quite the pointless episode as expected nothing really important happened but I enjoyed the end with the girls hugging next episode will be more interesting though since we are getting a bit of setsuna past
Feb 13, 2021 7:50 AM
Oct 2016
This episode felt really weird. Like why was it done at all idk. It was like they were trying to replicate the old standalone episodes from the original Inuyasha but not that successfully. Doing that as this time seems like an odd choice since we only have a few episodes left for everything to be wrapped up. With next episode looking like a Setsuna backstory episode they seem to be using another late episode for something other than the main plot. It gives me hope that maybe we'll get a second season announced at the end but that's about the only bright spot from this.
Feb 13, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2016
This was the worst episode so far. Fillers are almost always rubbish, but this was far more shitty than even the most shitty Naruto filler and that's saying something.

The only good minute in this episode was the preview for the next episode.
Feb 13, 2021 9:24 AM

Mar 2016
Worst episode so far.
The princess was horrible, she remind me of Renge from Ouran who is a character that I dislike too but the princess is way more annoying that Renge was.
I wonder why did they add a pointless filler just when the story finally got interesting and that everyone’s hype was at the highest after seing Sesshomaru last week...

Next week but episode seems more interesting at least...

Sorry, my english may not be the best, I am french.

Feb 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
Of all the episodes they chose to do fillers, WHY is this an episode that is NOT related to further progressing the story plot?

Princess Aiya...reminds me so much of Otome Game's Bakarina, only except that she's REALLY that stupid and annoying with that same tsundere laugh. Add in those unfunny comedic moments, and you have an episode that's easily the worst to date, and feel free to hate it because nostalgia is killing us even more right now.

Easy skip, let's move on.
Feb 13, 2021 10:49 AM

Sep 2014
Well that was pretty bad...next episode looks interesting though with Shiori showing up again.
Feb 13, 2021 11:26 AM
Mar 2015
We had to endure the Princess laugh for filler
Feb 13, 2021 11:55 AM
Nov 2019
While I thought this episode was fine enough, Having this sort of filler episode this late in the show is just unnecessary. Also, watching this episode you'd have no idea Seshomary showed up in the last episode. I don't understand why they would have what should be such an important moment have no virtually no impact on any of the characters.
Feb 13, 2021 12:58 PM

May 2018
Now that felt like one of those trashy filler episodes of Detective Conan.
Feb 13, 2021 1:49 PM

Sep 2018
This was the worst episode so far. I'm actually pissed off about this. I bumped Yashahime down from a 6/10 to a 4/10 after this episode. Nothing about it made sense. Why do any of the characters act like that? Was Setsuna actually trying to kill Towa there? For no fucking reason? And the reason for all that nonsense was a bit of mud on a Kimono 7 months ago? What? WHAT? Why didn't they tell Towa? Because she can't lie? Excuse me what? She could've just stayed out of there if she knew? I'm so mad about this. Just when I thought the series was about to become somewhat decent they decide to dump this absolute shit pile of an episode. I expected it to be dumb from the preview, but this dumb??? The only things that didn't make me angry about this episode were the op and ed. Absolute garbage show. Inu Yasha should've stayed a standalone.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Feb 13, 2021 2:14 PM

Jun 2017
This was really dumb.

At least next week seems promising with Shiori and we will get some more backstory for Setsuna too. (for new fans, Shiori helped Inuyasha get his barrier breaker sword upgrade in the OG series)
Feb 13, 2021 4:00 PM
Sep 2008
This filler (a bad one before somebody says that it was good) accomplished something that I didnt think it could be done, it made Towa more umbereable as a character with her high level of melodrama that she adds, seriously this episode could have been a fun filler if only Towa wasnt on the episode.

I know this anime doesnt have a manga to follow but seriously this project took 3 years of planning but it looks like they didnt work in the story whatsoever.
Feb 13, 2021 4:26 PM

Nov 2018
Such a pointless filler. I remember when filler episodes were fun in Inuyasha
Feb 13, 2021 8:17 PM
Jan 2021
it was good it i like how they duked it out
Feb 14, 2021 3:16 AM

Nov 2012
Horrible filler, completely.
Fillers in Inuyasha were so funny, especially the ones where inuyasha went to Kagome's place xD
You could say this episode was to make the trio "stronger"
Feb 14, 2021 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
Deleb said:
Horrible filler, completely.
Fillers in Inuyasha were so funny, especially the ones where inuyasha went to Kagome's place xD
You could say this episode was to make the trio "stronger"

Yes, remember when Kagome was sick and Inuyasha cooked for her? Omg thas cute. ❤

At least Shiori is coming back next ep!
Feb 14, 2021 8:00 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Can't believe there is a filler within 24 episodes. And it's also so awful. Yikes.

Easy 0/5
Feb 14, 2021 10:01 AM

Jan 2008
Was this a filler? Certainly felt like it, because nothing worthwhile happened. A real shame, since there's only so many episodes left, unlike Inuyasha that continued to air for years and years (unless they decide to greenlit another season after this one is over). At least next episode will finally feature Setsuna's backstory about where she's been, minus dream butterfly?. And Miroku will be making another cameo, likely to give Setsuna her seal that she now currently has over her demon powers.
Feb 14, 2021 4:41 PM

May 2020
This wasn't entertaining in the slightest. :( I just want to know more about Inuyasha and Kagome, damn it. And get some cute moments between the girls. Why are you wasting my time, Yashahime????
Feb 14, 2021 8:30 PM

Dec 2013
I'll have to wait until the last episode, but this shit just made me think I really just wasted all my time watching this show. I mean, I was already thinking that to a degree, but there was some fun moments here and there. This episode is like the show is laughing at me for even trying to care.
Feb 16, 2021 1:18 AM

Jul 2014
Well.... it was pretty fun
Feb 16, 2021 6:13 PM

Apr 2018
It was funny watching this ep, more like a filler ep but it was nice to watch. Towa really loves both of her sisters.
Feb 19, 2021 6:04 AM
May 2020
definitely the worst episode so far, it was so unbearable that after 5 minutes I just stopped watching it.
Feb 20, 2021 3:00 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was kind of amusing, I dun mind a break like this from all the seriousness. Aiya's just a spoiled brat, she did the whole thing cause her kimono was dirtied lol.

Towa's a sweety and a really loving onee chan.
Feb 22, 2021 9:41 AM

Jul 2008
I have now given up hope for this show. I'll finish but oh what could have been...
Feb 25, 2021 12:18 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was so terrible.
Jun 1, 2021 3:33 AM

Jun 2017
I cringed when Towa hugged Setsuna and Moroha in the last scene. That was too corny for me. Sorry.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 23, 2022 9:42 AM

Nov 2010
I wish I could punish Princess Aiya and "beat" some discipline into her. hehe
Feb 4, 2023 11:38 AM

Jan 2018
What a dumb episode. I was enjoying it up until the point it turned out they were basically tricking Towa. So cruel. It might've felt a bit better if this episode was placed a bit earlier in the series rather than later.

Princess Aiya was annoying af. If she was voiced by Saeko Shimazu she would've been way less annoying. I don't have anything against the seiyuu Yuri Yamaoka but I think she tried too hard to do the Kodachi laughter.

That Muscles guy looks like Lum's dad but buff. Those bounty hunters sure were weird.

This was probably the worst episode of Yashahime. At least so far.
But the next episode looks very promising as we'll get some answers on what happened to Setsuna after the sisters got split. I didn't think I would see Shiori again!
Mar 29, 2023 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
What a stupidly constructed episode. If they worked together anyway, what was the point of not telling Towa? There was no reason for her to even be there, why would it matter if she's a good liar or not?
Jul 28, 2023 9:17 PM

Nov 2015
Princess Aiya is right, she made a point when she said "fight more fiercely" These girls are bland, up to the point that this show doesn't even deserve to be called shounen in the first place lol
Setsuna's past came way too late now. Lost all my interest already 
Berry-VodkaJul 28, 2023 9:48 PM

💢

Mar 12, 4:17 AM

Jun 2020
This was the worst episode so far lmao.

What's the point of not telling Towa if she's gonna find out anyway?

What a joke.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.