Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 22, 2021 8:10 AM

Jun 2020
This episode Keyaru bought Setsuna this episode and seems to sexualize with her right on from the start

Keyaru helping Setsuna for her revenge against the people that caused harm and pain to her and her acquaintances and got to the root of the problem of the contaminated water that comes into the town

Now that the two got along with each other real quick and Leonard is seeking revenge for Keyaru for what he did to him.

Apr 25, 2021 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
now I like it, a pure hentai with a story ;]
and that nonsense with the way he healed her :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 17, 2021 10:26 AM

Aug 2018
Well, to be honest, if some Fate series which is very highly popular can have the mana transfer through sexual kissing.. At least it was so in Prisma Illya, I haven't watched other Fate installments at this point.. So if it's fine there.. I don't see any problem in this anime for getting stronger through sex as well then, really..
"Did the environment of the Jioral Kingdom make the waste of a person that Flare was?".. At around 16:52.. I wonder as well, really.. But couldn't Keyaru actually see her past or something, when he'd "heal" her?.. Or he sees only past around the times of getting injured?.. Or what?..
Well, some couple of episodes lately Keyaru really even is like a hero, lol.. ;P I mean, he saved slave from dying, saved her people.. I imagine that this in itself already is much more than majority of the heroes achieve in this world during their whole life..
As well as he healed whole town of people as well, pretty much?.. This hero just can't stop making good deeds, lol.. Jeez, take a break, man.. ;P
Hm, so now old enemies know that Keyaru is free, and are on the hunt..
Jul 5, 2021 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
This is really quite similar to Shield Hero with the whole slave business. Though the hentai scenes make it kinda different lol. As someone mentioned the "energy transmission" works pretty much like in Fate, which means more sexy time. The fight scenes were better than expected tbh.
Jul 13, 2021 5:23 AM
Jul 2021
It had good quality frames were on point
Jul 24, 2021 4:15 PM

Apr 2020
theres nothing in keyarus ideals that make him a hero. he just wants revengee and willing to do anything to get it
water
Jul 26, 2021 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
In this episode we all learned two lessons.

1: Instead of getting revenge on others, we should befriend them. Don't make anyone else our enemy as it will get back on us.

2: If you really want to take revenge on others, we must get rid of them and evidence.
Aug 12, 2021 6:51 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, it looks like this anime has more sex than I expected. Renard is going to be an antagonist now!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 7, 2021 11:31 AM
Aug 2017
Setsuna got her revenge that's good. Took his seed for power. Her new goal is to kill all humans with her bare claws, good find for Keyaru.

Uncensored was good

Oct 27, 2021 8:53 PM

Jul 2013
Keyaruga is fucked up no doubt about that but at least he's not your typical shounen mc who forgives and befriends his enemies after defeating them cause seriously like 95% of them are like that. This mofo is relentless and ruthless, the kind that if you break one of his fingers, he'll break your neck, so that's a nice change of pace I guess. The rape has gone old now tbh I mean he's doing it for revenge I get that but there are other ways to punish people right I wanna see some variety here.
Oct 27, 2021 9:51 PM
Dec 2017
Oh boy more really weird sex here.

Jan 29, 2022 6:28 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I knew Setsuna was going to be great, and yes, this anime is fucked beyond words, and pure trash, YET, such trash like this can sometimes bring how lots of enjoyment, after all I m just in the mood for something like this.

Cant wait to see more of Setsuna, what I like about the MC is that he is at least fair about it the targets of his hate, and it seems like he is going to treat his harem at least far, all good for me.
Dec 5, 2022 4:08 AM

May 2021
LMAO, it felt like she was literally getting off to having murdered all those people. Maybe that's what actually happened.

Dec 8, 2022 6:55 AM

Jul 2021
welp renard knight is not getting executed and he's gonna search for our keyaru now.

keyaru has done a good job of getting setsuna on his side. she has become a great ally, great for combat and sexy time too. seeing how freia was acting while sleeping, i think keyaru isn't doing it with her anymore. poor friea :/

5/5. i still have no idea how this anime is rated in 6s. it deserves at least 7.5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 14, 2023 12:09 PM
Jan 2022
Not Recommended.

I thought demons were not real. I was wrong, this anime will give you nightmares ( Real!!! ).

I just saying, watch it at your own risk!!!
Zettai iiya desu
Mar 30, 2023 6:29 AM

Dec 2019
bro this show is so fucking hilarious. Sadly though, my sibling walked in on me watching it, I had some explaining to do.
Jun 22, 2023 6:06 PM

Feb 2015
Amazing anime. Easy 8/10 so far.
Sep 9, 2023 3:46 AM
Jun 2023
I´m traumatised
Sep 11, 2023 4:05 PM

Dec 2022
It was inspiring to see Setsuna grasp the "future" Keyaru gave her like that.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 30, 2023 12:28 PM

Nov 2010
Keyaru's ability to make people strong reminded me of Rance Quest.
That was a good sex scene. I love doggy style! Also, Setsuna gave a good head.

So, sadistic Flare was a result of nurture. She must have been a good girl when she was younger. I think the King must have done things to her to mold her into the sadist that she was.

Is the King and Norn still more powerful than Kiyaru at this point?
Dec 20, 2023 9:43 PM

Feb 2023
I was enjoying this anime until they made sex scenes with Setsuna. She is probably a furry and probably ruined this anime by doing this. Furries are our enemies and they have been so for decades. Furries ruin everything they touch and now have probably ruined Redo of Healer. Setsuna has animal paws, a tail and ears, and she is very likely a furry. This happened because they have taken over everything. GET RID OF THE FURRIES!!!

However, if I score this anime too low, I will be a tourist. If I score it too high, I'll be a furry. To avoid this, I guess I'll have to give this anime no score, and horrifically trudge my way through this one. Wish I didn't keep having to do this.
ForgotEyeWasHereDec 20, 2023 10:50 PM
Jan 13, 10:22 PM

Jul 2023
I know the episode is brutal, but I am LMAO.

The MC acquires Setsuna as a combat cum sex slave. For her to get stronger, she must blow or be f with the MC's jiz. lmao.

It reminds me of Nakago doing Soi so his chi gets stronger. But this one is hilarious.

I can understand why some people feel this should be illegal. It's so f up.
patkarununganJan 13, 10:25 PM
Mar 10, 7:58 PM

May 2010
I dunno. I appreciate the effort to make this more dark and edgy, but kinda like many other extremely dark and edgy shows, it fixates too much on sex. It just ends up feeling like a teenager's idea of what is edgy.
“Money can't buy dere”
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.