Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 22, 2021 10:11 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode aired 15 mins later than usual:
https://kakushidungeon-anime.jp/news/index.html#news-210116-2
https://twitter.com/kakushidungeon/status/1352552329539510273

Finally, Noir Starga's life in Hero School starts...and immediately, the daughter of a high-class noble duke, Maria, with a curse to die once she reaches the age of 16.

NGL, the opening minute (after the OP) reminds me so much of Imouto sae Ireba li. with the sibling love at Episode 1. And of course, the kissing "ritual" of a morning greeting between Noir and Emma to increase the former's LP.

As expected, the Hero School is infested with arrogant high-class nobles, unlike the Baronet-level Noir, which are a dime a dozen. Add in Maria, and she's another addition to the harem...ALMOST.

The Level 232 devilish teacher Elna, she's powerful as heck with "experience" to back it up (and simultaneously another sadistic "healer", you can guess another show's reference this season). Going against Noir with the help of Olivia's powers, and any amount of fanservice is warranted...this one is pretty risque with a lap dance turned face-sitting pleasure.

Maria going straight for the honest Baronet Noir, what a show between the highest and lowest ranks. Rather than the recurring fanservice, the 16th birthday death curse is of utmost importance, and removing it requires A HELL LOT of LP (8000). Even if it takes a lot of pervertic acts to reach that number, and with Lola's friend of a cleric that doesn't take a lot of curse-removing related jobs, the problem is how to earn that much within a week with her help.

Save Maria's life, by hook or by crook! Retribution is kindness in return.

Don't miss the post-credits scene, it's fetish GOLD xD
KANLen09Jan 23, 2021 7:10 AM
Jan 22, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
okaay, looks like this school could be pretty interesting, wonder how he'll save that girl
Jan 22, 2021 12:00 PM

Jun 2012
This show is so cliché and because of that, is the reason why I like it so much.
Jan 22, 2021 12:04 PM

Jan 2012
the post-credits scene XD

Jan 22, 2021 12:15 PM

Apr 2019
School seems cool, kids aren't superrrr arrogant so that's good. He'll probably gather 8k points in some fanservice way anyway

Jan 22, 2021 12:21 PM

Aug 2013
I don't mind being sat on by sensei. XD

Noir will definitely save Maria in the end and I'm curious to see how he will do.

Jan 22, 2021 12:21 PM
May 2014
ah yes, face sitting skill
i heard that skill is banned in the uk
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2019
AYO WAIT, did this girl just give him a lap dance in front of the class? Where tf were these teachers when I was in school 🤦🏽‍♂️. Then this man kisses his girl in front of the class? Peak fiction.
Jan 22, 2021 12:37 PM

Jun 2019
I finally made it to the 3 episode mark so I can drop it with no qualms.

My biggest problem with this anime is that it is borderline hentai, yet it doesn’t want to commit to maximizing that potential by being absurd. As a result it comes off as a shameless power-fantasy that attempts to appeal to the lowest anime fan.

I mean, in this episode a teacher overtly grinds on her 15 year old student in front of her entire class, yet this anime still wants to have the MC discriminated against. Pick one. Either be completely absurd or be serious.

I won’t be coming back. Sayonara.
Jan 22, 2021 12:52 PM

Feb 2020
School really ain’t how it used to be. Cant believe someone wrote that XD

Jan 22, 2021 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
Elna is so my type, would definitely enter her hidden dungeon. Also feel like having a massage.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 22, 2021 12:57 PM

Jul 2017
YES! An imouto character!

Who's teacher is this, wtf, I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶

Jan 22, 2021 12:59 PM

Feb 2019
He's turning into Arata from Trinity Seven just lest boastful about trying to lewd all the ladies.
Jan 22, 2021 1:04 PM

Sep 2019
I love how they show saliva in every scene, it's hilarious. Those are some lucky students, especially Noir for being a chair for a teacher like that. The post-credits massage scene was great as well.
Jan 22, 2021 1:25 PM

Apr 2020
In another week of my personal weekly dose of LEGIT ECCHI FANSERVICE...yeah I can't think of anything more catchy but this is my weekly dose of fanservice.

Now I already read the manga so I know what's going to happen. And since I'm too lazy to type the things that happened in the anime, I'm just gonna drop some screenshots that I took throughout the episode...

Here are the pictures my fellow degenerate fuvks:

I've actually been anticipating for some of these shots ngl...
Jan 22, 2021 1:58 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I swear the fan service just keeps getting better and bolder with each episode of "The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter". From Sensei ridding Noir to Noir kissing Emma in front of the class. It seems Noir is determined to find the cleric that can undo the sixteen year curse on Maria.
Jan 22, 2021 2:02 PM

May 2018
I wonder if Nior's LP will further increase if he screws Emma or anybody else in his 3 girl harem?

I'm guessing that the Cleric that Lola was referring to, is the white hired elf???
Jan 22, 2021 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
This mc has balls, proven after the credits.
Maybe sensei's only rough during her exhibitionism and different during their alone time.
Jan 22, 2021 2:20 PM

May 2018
Oh damn, my boi Noir even gets an ass sitting session! I'm so jealous >.<
Jan 22, 2021 3:20 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
she definitely could've sat a bit lower on his body if you know what i mean
Jan 22, 2021 5:04 PM
Nov 2019
Ehhhhhhhh

I wanted to see more of her sitting on him in the post credits scene
Jan 22, 2021 5:43 PM
Jan 2009
EcchiGodMamster said:
she definitely could've sat a bit lower on his body if you know what i mean

If that was Emma doing that, it would be even hotter (in my eyes).
Jan 22, 2021 5:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg the scene with the sensei's butt on Noir hahahaha, and once again many kisses with Emma.
Well now they need to save the life of that Maria girl who has a malediction, it seems interesting, and for sure she will be part of his harem
Jan 22, 2021 6:01 PM
Apr 2017
The ending made me laugh.
Jan 22, 2021 6:02 PM
Jun 2017
Is the voice of the teacher in this episode Amamiya Sora? If that were true this would be great
Jan 22, 2021 7:06 PM

May 2014
Sphinx_Lovein said:
Is the voice of the teacher in this episode Amamiya Sora? If that were true this would be great

yup, you're right
Jan 22, 2021 7:28 PM

Jul 2014
Did the teacher just grind her ass on her student? And even sat on his face? lmao that was unexpected, I was expecting something like letting him touch her boobs but that was even better haha. And they even continued after the credits... Both of you go straight to horny jail! xD

The MC's sister is great, she can even sense when her beloved brother adds a girl to his harem lol. The father's reaction to witnessing that incestuous situation was simply hilarious.

I'm curious about Maria, she comes across as a very nice person and seems to be interested in Noir but she doesn't appear in the MC's harem group in the OP and ED. It's weird. At least this will lead to meeting the last confirmed harem member, I'm pretty excited to meet the elf girl!

Lola's reaction to go to makeup when she saw Noir was very cute <3.

I have to say, I really like the MC. He uses the LP excuse but he really goes for it. "Morning greetings", kissing in the middle of class, asking the teacher to sit on him..... hahaha.
Jan 22, 2021 7:31 PM
Feb 2008
Imagine how many PL he will get if he enter into a orgy with the whole harem? O.O
Jan 22, 2021 7:58 PM

Oct 2017
Great sensei fanservice. She sat on him and rubbed her ass on his body infront of everyone, that was great. Also Noir kissed Emma infront of everyone, loved that.

Maria is cursed huh, hope Noir can fix it. Thou doesn't look like she'll be a member of his harem but I still want her to be.
Jan 22, 2021 9:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Alice, you sure loved your brother too much. How could his father act so plain like that? Lmao.

Its not even enough, until they did 'a morning greet'.

Class nuances, felt cliche, full of brat noble kids. That eyeglasses kid really a laugh. Its not long until that duke daughter showed up again. Ah, such a lovely girl. Unfortunately, she was holding that curses.

Man, even a mature woman had no shame in these series too. Good shit with her blunder, there. More ecchi.

Pairing scenes, that duke daughter held no more strength. She fainted right to give Noir more service. Great sage advice? Thumbs up. Even to the later scene. What a laughable material xD. Eat that shit, noble kid!

Well, its looks like the next episode will be showing up the girl in the oped, which make me so excited. Once again with all of his mighty skill, Noir will save two girls in one slap. Catching more birds into your cage, eh, Noir?

Nice massages!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 23, 2021 4:47 AM

Jun 2016
Eruna sensei is pefection <3
Eruna sensei is another waifu on the list with Emma, Lola, Olivia and the imouto (that has a brocon detector for the girls wander around her brother... XD)
Jan 23, 2021 4:47 AM

Jun 2016
Glordit said:
This show is so cliché and because of that, is the reason why I like it so much.

Same, I love this type of generic ecchi harem series.
Jan 23, 2021 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
God I wish Elna sensei would sit on me. Her ass was pretty big. Can't wait until Luna comes into the picture. Love this ecchi nonsense

raiderublaze said:

Here are the pictures my fellow degenerate fuvks:

I've actually been anticipating for some of these shots ngl...

You're doing gods work my friend.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 23, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2020
It felt like watching isekai wa smartphone characters with new name :P
Jan 23, 2021 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
Kissing in front of the whole class...no fear of anything. Respect

Hmm well I guess they will save Maria but she is not part of the Harem?!
Jan 23, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2020
Ok so we have an other blast of ecchi scenes?

Very enjoyable and hilarious till now.
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Jan 23, 2021 12:19 PM

Dec 2014
Damn, sensei went at it right during class. xD

MC kissing Emma during class was great too. At this point I'm just in it for all the ecchi scenes. xD
Jan 23, 2021 12:37 PM

Oct 2018
love the punition of the teacher :')
Jan 23, 2021 5:24 PM

Oct 2017
Man I'm laughing my ass with this series, I'm already hyped for season 2 rofl.
Jan 23, 2021 8:07 PM

Oct 2016
Good episode, I am really enjoying the show, it's just stupid fun.

I am going to be disappointed if we don't get an Emma morning greeting every episode lmao. That sensei though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I like how the imouto has a thot detector lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
sKyBlazer08Jan 23, 2021 8:10 PM
Jan 24, 2021 3:10 AM
Nov 2020
Blue_Maroon said:

My biggest problem with this anime is that it is borderline hentai, yet it doesn’t want to commit to maximizing that potential by being absurd. As a result it comes off as a shameless power-fantasy that attempts to appeal to the lowest anime fan.

I mean, in this episode a teacher overtly grinds on her 15 year old student in front of her entire class, yet this anime still wants to have the MC discriminated against. Pick one. Either be completely absurd or be serious.

sad, i think this show is fun to watch then again im not a very experienced weeb
but i think many "veteran" weebs would agree with me.
Jan 24, 2021 3:38 AM

Oct 2008
confirmed this is the guilty pleasure show of this season!
5/5.

Jan 24, 2021 8:43 AM

Mar 2010
Just pure enjoyment, that butt scene and the public kiss were just cherries on top. Not to mention when his sister got the vibes, I couldn't stop rollin

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2021 9:14 AM

Jun 2019
Saltixir said:
Blue_Maroon said:

sad, i think this show is fun to watch then again im not a very experienced weeb
but i think many "veteran" weebs would agree with me.

I understand why people think this anime is fun to watch. Hell, I enjoyed some parts of the 3rd episode too. But those parts are mostly overshadowed by completely unbelieveable fanservice. In ecchi anime, such as this one, the fanservice needs to be motivated by an acceptable source.

Whether it is good food or a special ability by the MC, there has to be something I can point at to explain why the fanservice is occurring. The MC in this anime is the blandest character I have ever seen, so having the teacher and the receptionist offer deals like that to him is not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.

The reason why this is so important is because without that effort the anime feels like it is saying “This is what you wanted isn’t it? You wanted to see a teacher rub her ass on the MC in front of the class didn’t you?”. It lacks any creativity and feels like the creators are trying to exploit my interest while giving me the finger.

But like I said before, I understand why people enjoy this anime. For me, however, I cannot continue to watch it and I will rate it according to my views. Cheers.
Jan 24, 2021 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
the scene of the teacher sitting on the noir it was weird.
Jan 24, 2021 7:32 PM
Jan 2021
[quote=Blue_Maroon message=61792788][quote=Saltixir message=61790249]

Dude, i think you were a little out of your way to say that the anime is full of fanservice and then you do it again

man, just drop the anime, it's not for you!

i have more to do than comment on "yuri on ice" section
Jan 26, 2021 2:11 AM
Feb 2012
Seeing how much LP he gains every time simply by kissing, I'm pretty sure if he screwed one of them he would jump by 2k every time lmao. No way they'd refuse either anyway.

I also wonder if getting "used" to those acts ends up decreasing the amount of LP gained every time. I assume we'll know later.

With the whole premise of the show, if he doesn't bang one of the girls by the end of the season, I'd be fairly disappointed. No need to show it, just implying it happened would be enough for me to consider they have some sort of logic.
Jan 26, 2021 4:16 AM

Apr 2015
im glad we got another episode of "why the fuck is this not a hentai"
Jan 26, 2021 4:27 AM
May 2018
Everyone here talking about the ecchi scenes and I'm here asking why didn't he ask the Great Sage an easy way to remove the curse instead of the 8k LP
Jan 26, 2021 7:39 PM
Jan 2021
Desert_murloc said:
Everyone here talking about the ecchi scenes and I'm here asking why didn't he ask the Great Sage an easy way to remove the curse instead of the 8k LP

yeah i felt the same way

its kind of forgivable since i already turned off my brain to this show \ o /

this powers he has will make a lot of "plot holes" during the show IMHO
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

81 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

99 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

89 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

61 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

130 by ZelevLee »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.