Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
May 2, 2021 11:58 PM

Jan 2013
I'm really enjoying the story, but the excessive CG animation and weaker use of soundtracks lessens the impact compared to previous seasons.
Salmon is delicious.
May 14, 2021 8:10 PM

Jul 2014
Man I feel like there is no right or wrong in this anime. Everyone is enemy at this point and killing each other, even though they're all Eldians lol
May 18, 2021 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
Hilly-chan89 said:
It is impossible to choose a specific side. It is so sad and tragic just from the beginning. My mind is blank and feel like there is no end to this bad blood.

GingZ said:
Man I feel like there is no right or wrong in this anime. Everyone is enemy at this point and killing each other, even though they're all Eldians lol

That's the beauty of it! We don't know who to root for. A prime example of Death Note's influence. Two completely different sides -- both with their own sets of ideals -- both in the right for their own philosophical reasons. Which brings about real-life questions about justice and morality. This isn't just a well-animated story with a unique setting and action, but it also really gets the mind racing.

Although it is an interesting point that both sides share a common ancestor and are both classified as Eldians. One group remained with Marley and didn't do anything treasonous ... while the other group are "traitors" for fleeing to an island with a king who "threatened to unleash titans" into the world (when that's not the case at all). When the Marley military is the true enforcer of the notion that Eldians, in general, are evil.
May 18, 2021 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
I can see exactly why out of every single forum, this one has the most conversation/posts.

I don't know why but Udo's death kind of screwed with me. So did Zofia's. I really didn't expect them to die so early on. After watching a lot of anime, I've gained the kind of "gut feeling" that Udo and Zofia mainly existed to serve as Falco and Gabi's comrades -- but were not supposed to be significant enough to the series, and so I figured they'd die eventually for shock value (impact on the audience -- seeing good-natured characters that are important to the main characters brutally murdered, albeit secondhand).

Udo, damn, trampled to death, neck snapped, head split. What a lad. Something about Udo was really charming. He will be missed. And Zofia's corpose... it'd be one thing if her legs were straight, but that had to depict one of her knees lifted upright with a foot on the ground... that's just too realistic man. ;-;
Again, their deaths totally screwed with me. The last episode makes things all the more cruel... depicting these children enjoying themselves and eating ice cream and pizza... then depicting their mangled corpses in the next episode. Only in anime, man. My masterful 'anime gut knowledge' was also telling me the episode prior was a 'calm before the storm' (as I watched it), so I had to mentally prepare myself for this episode hehe. Based on intuition.

^ But I'm not complaining! -- I applaud the anime for the execution and delivery. It takes skill to make the death of secondary characters so heavy. It's saddening and yet well-deserving of a 10/10 score. RIP Udo and Zofia. Way too soon. ;(((

... and NOOO NOT THE GATEKEEPERS TOO. Not the gatekeepers. Best characters for sure lol.

The episode in general was really good, though. The flashback of Willy Tybur leaving his family tore at the heartstrings. I feel like his character design implies that he's villainous -- or that his noble appearance is a facade -- when actuality, he really was a standup guy.

And Eren. Oh Eren, lol. I don't know if he's still considered the MC or protagonist. He was a great sort of stock character for the first season, but I think it's safe to say that Eren now shares the spotlight with many others. So, is the initial protagonist somewhat of an anatagonist now? Eren didn't exhibit any signs of remorse in this episide... although perhaps he will later on?
It was actually really good to see Mikasa scolding Eren. She seemed genuinely disappointed in him for slaughtering innocent civilians, even if inadvertently. I actually don't remember her ever being that disappointed in Eren, although maybe my memory is blotchy.

Great to see Paradise Islanders again, grappling through the air. I think many of us noticed the SLIGHT drop in animation, although it's still pretty kickass. If it was a 100/100 before, now it's like a 94/100... when other anime can only achieve a peak of 87/100 per se. On my subjective scales.
(But MAN was it refreshing seeing these guys again. Haven't seen a good grapple since I watched the initial airing of the prior season.)

Also, the CGI was spectacular and is one of the few examples in anime of CGI (within a 2D or 2.5D plane) done correctly.

There were other brilliant cinnematic shots as well. I love when the grenade fell flew through the window into the room that Magath was in... that was well delivered. And MY god, right before Eren began pumbling the military commanders in the stands, there was that brilliant shot of a man sitting still, looking at Eren dead on as he ran toward him. Man, the look of disappointment on his face when he realized there was no escape. The dude's just a background character really, and yet his look was so impactful.

Well done, well done. Objective rating: 10/10.

P.S. I just realized how similar the concept of operating a Titan is to mecha anime. Because I'm watching this simultaneously with NGE. In both NGE aand AOT, the characters kind of just sit inside their giant operating system -- stagnant -- but can move their enormous limbs freely and in a natural way.
removed-userMay 18, 2021 6:12 PM
Jun 2, 2021 6:42 PM

Jan 2011
The last scene with Levi swinging in to action got me teary-eyed. "Here comes the freaking cavalry!"

It's hard to point who the real villain here is. May be none..Everyone is a victim..of politics..
asgardianJun 2, 2021 10:19 PM
Jun 4, 2021 10:33 PM

Oct 2013
This episode is proof how I am still an unabashed shounenfag. I have chills.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 26, 2021 5:26 PM
Nov 2019
Kami_petal said:
LOL thought i would see discussion about the plot the revelations and characters and whatnot but seems only thing ppl care abt is how animators animate it and use of 2d or cgi.. i was so excited so hype and came to read others' opinions but all they did is complain abt animation quality lol.. fucking waste of time.. a fucking turn off
I feel your pain, brother
Jul 11, 2021 7:54 PM
魔法少女

Nov 2020
I came here hoping to find more discussion about the episode content itself, not the CGI.

I seem to be of the unpopular opinion that "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." Mikasa is the only person in this episode that seems to have somewhat of a moral compass, pointing out to Eren that he did things that cannot be undone. Everyone else seemed to be on board with Eren. I dislike the killing, even though I understand why many of the characters are doing what they're doing
Gabi at the end of this episode reminds me of Eren after seeing his mom's death. I feel like he just ignited a fire he won't be able to put out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐼𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒,
𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎’𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Jul 25, 2021 5:42 AM
Apr 2021
A Masterpiece.The animation is damn good,but cgi warhammer Titan after Eren got bully by her It look so bad and the whole cgi Eren too
Nov 4, 2021 10:15 AM
Nov 2020
tbh I don't care about CGI, I love this episode. also Galliard was confused as to why mf’s out here clapping titans as humans LMAOOOO
Nov 7, 2021 6:04 AM

Jun 2020
The whole town is a battlefield no one is safe to run for your lives Eren is coming for you

Nice to see him back and killing people except exempt the killing people part not gonna lie he looks like a villain in this part but can't say the same from the warriors back then, Damn he looks so badass now

The appearance of the War Hammer titan looks kind of OP till Eren knew her weakness, But Damn Mikasa is back and she looks badass and hot at the same time Levi appeared and there are a few changes but he's still as badass as ever, Everyone drastically changed actually and I just noticed Sasha and Gabi looks alike and Hange now that I think of it.
Dec 1, 2021 5:07 AM
Sep 2020
Nurularifin said:
tbh I don't care about CGI, I love this episode. also Galliard was confused as to why mf’s out here clapping titans as humans LMAOOOO
the best AOT episode by far 5/5
Dec 28, 2021 1:19 AM

Jul 2021
THE SCOUTS ARE BACK BABY!! Eren vs Hammer Titan damn that was almost as brutal to look at but I screamed at every scene when Mikasa and Levi made an entrance: Mikasa just beats the shit using that effective spear explosion and Levi just cut the Gilliard's titan's jaw like an absolute pro! I'm really feeling emotional when each and every of the scouts has grown taller and mature, overall all the fight choreography are amazing and I'm not bothered with the CG because I'm used to watching those and MAPPA did an excellent job on this one! RIP Zofia and Udo though, both of them were kids that deserves a better future but they life long short and Gabi is about fight back huh? What a brave girl she is but she probably needs to be cautious when avenging her two precious friends.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 29, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2015
Wow, it's nice to finally see the Warhammer Titan in HD. It looks great!

Gabi starting to look more and more like Eren with each episode. Poor Zofia though but at least she died instantly unlike Udo...

I wonder who was worse... Reiner's team for the attack on paradis or Eren's team for the attack during the speech.

Well, atm I'm on team Marley simply because I like more eldians on marley than paradis.
Jan 1, 2022 4:00 AM

Jul 2021
my eyes haven' been this wide in like 10 episodes. damn what a episode.

wtf happened to our boi eren, i can't believe he ate willy and just killed off civilians just like that. fuck

after watching the pre op scene i felt bad for willy's death too.

dude for a second i thought eren was done for, warhammer titan is next level man. we finally see mikasa yaay, she looks a lot more mature now, all our other characters have grown a lot too, red hair dude is almost unrecognizable. but levi looks just like he did back then lol. i'm surprised how they all managed to infiltrate to such extent with all their equipments and shit.

mikasa looked tired man, seems like eren hasn't been home in forever. feels bad for mikasa and eren won't even bat an eye at her.

warhammer titan has its body someplace else, brilliant thinking on eren's part. eren got almost eaten but damn did he harden his nape or something? that other titan wasn't able to bite through.

it was chilling to see the whole squad working again. they all look really grown up and cool.

"i'm a titan. how can a bunch of humans charge right at me with the intent to kill" , this was a powerful line. shows us how daring and badass our charcters have become. their growth is noticebale

amazing episode. excited for next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 12, 2022 12:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
With this different angle and point of view, the Survey Corps really changed lot. Not just Eren as an overall. Take a look at Sasha for a while. Potato girl turned out to be a real man. Then, Jean. Since when you so old. For the god sake also, Mikasa. Only the bald guy, and, well, Levi, that's looks kinda normal to me. Always using a badass entry as ever. Everyone else just so built-up different, and i can't help but curious about whats goin on behind all that change. Well, ofc outside the Mappa decision to comes up with the idea to use the original art, really looking forward to see where the backstory of them to be rolled on again.

But for the episode itself, as dark as expected. Eren be crazed destroying everything, exactly like what pure titan did to Shiganshina however years ago. Warhammer titan sure a special one, not just its built-up that different from toe-to-top, but also its hide the owner differently from every other titan. Thats why its never goes to the war? Because the titan itself can't goes anywhere far from the source its planted below the ground. Interesting...

The next episode shall be more interesting. Because Zeke, Pieck, and Reiner might be coming to help too. The great titan war begin again....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 15, 2022 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Erenreally wants to acquire all titans. Meanwhile, his friends seems concerned.
Jul 8, 2022 6:43 PM

Jul 2017
yass finally some familiar faces and they're all grown up ! they look so cool omg i am so proud of them !!!
Jul 15, 2022 6:24 AM

May 2014
WOOOOOOOOO!! ACTION!! HYPE HYPE HYPEEE!!! This episode is sooooo good! Payback at its finest.. *___*

Hahahaha yes they are coming to kill you Jaw Titan-kun!!! How many titans do you think each Survey Corps member killed compared to Marley's military members, Jaw Titan-kun?
Survey corps are high skilled in titan killings and definitely have the combat advantage here. Prepare to be eaten, Jaw Titan-kun!! XD

Eren had a heck of character development.. I'm sooo proud of him. he transformed from a cute baby, to a crying emotional kid, to a levi chill kinda depressed badass..

violityJul 15, 2022 6:36 AM
Sep 19, 2022 10:45 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Finally!!!!! So Levi, Mikasa and the others indeed just traveled around to kill their enemies (too bad, though...) and responded to Eren's letters by showing up. Unfortunately things have to go like this... I hope it's something like collecting all the titans within Eren and then once his flame burns out it's all over. That fight is awesome though!
Nov 5, 2022 4:05 PM
Feb 2022
I'M SCREAMING, I LOVE YOU LEVI
Dec 9, 2022 5:14 PM

Aug 2011
Ahhh this anime is so intenseeeee!! I'm really enjoying it now after taking a break from the manga and wait for the anime instead. It makes a lot of sense to me how much superior of an army the Eldian/Survey Corps are since they've had so much time to perfect fighting Titans compared to the Marleyans.
desu desu binches
Dec 29, 2022 4:13 PM
Aug 2022
fucking awesome action, icl the war hammer titan is goofy looking, dont know how to feel about the scouts guns im glad Levi still got his blades
Feb 22, 2023 4:04 AM

Jun 2017
Damn! They look like villains from the citizens' point of view, which makes this so cool! I never expected it to be this way!

The warhammer titan could've been invincible but her weak spot is too fragile and could easily be conquered! What a great episode!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 19, 2023 11:19 PM
Apr 2021
YESSS! ELDIANS TAKE OVER!!
They have every right, change my mind.
Levi at the end agrees. LET's GOO!
Mar 28, 2023 1:33 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah, so at the beginning they make it clear that they were anticipating an attack all along, they knew that there were devils from paradis walking among them in liberio. They WANTED them to attack, to prove a point, and to get all the world leaders and such to band together against paradis- and to gather them altogether, Tyber had to be on stage, sacrificing himself as bait, because only then would everyone gather to listen. Although I'm still not so sure what the purpose was of "improving the image of Eldians", I mean it's nice, but what does it accomplish for them exactly? Don't they just want to eliminate the threat on paradis? Only reason I can think of is to seek further favour with the Eldians living there beside them in the internment zones- which, I guess that's a pretty good reason of it's own. 

Also, fun fact, but in one of the previous episodes were Tyber asks Magath: "which one of us do you think is the warhammer titan?", and then it proceeds to cut to the various members of his family, you'd think: "hey, that's cheating! They didn't show a shot focusing on the maid, who was actually the warhammer titan!" True, there was no shot FOCUSING on her, but in the quick shot of the children, the maid is there on the side, pouring some tea. Nice disguise, turns out, the maid was Tyber's sister all along.

RIP to the zofia character. If you remember, that guy hugging Zofia in the last episode was reprimanded by what was probably his wife (rip to those two as well, looks like they both got squashed by a boulder), saying bad luck comes to anyone he hugs. That, and a black cat actually crossed their path immediately after in the foreground.

Those military officials though lol. Eren just belly flopped on all their asses. Although why did Tyber want them all grouped together again, being able to be taken out in one attack? He said something about restructuring their military? Was that really needed? I'm sure they'd all be on board with attacking paradis again, wouldn't they? It didn't seem like there was much or ANY opposition for that matter.

One of the crunchyroll comments got me dying: "guess they couldn't afford the bluetooth warhammer titan". Gets you thinking though, what advantage is there exactly with this method of control, besides maybe being able to stay hidden for awhile? Because once that connection is found, you're dead in the water most likely. You gotta hide it real good if you're going to fight that way. At least you know you'll be completely safe then, basically operating your titan remotely. 

What a fricken HYPE asf way to end the episode, with the DEVILS OF PARADIS

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 8, 2023 6:00 PM

Sep 2019
What a pity for the 4 years period, which is quite a long time for beautiful relationships to develop, Eren-Historia, I wanted to see their everyday stories.
If Eren turned into a bad guy and killed a lot of innocent people here, I would be very sad, but that's the reality of life.
And I don't think what Eren said to Reiner was fake, or that he was a hypocrite, because he doesn't have the power to decide, like, who his father is. Eren has just over 3 years left to live, he still has to fight, to kill. That is war.
Reiner should thank Eren for letting go of his hand before transforming.
I think we are being put in the situation of both wars - Shiganshina and Liberio, we are innocent people in both.
Ep 5 is a great key-change ep.
Wow Willy, did he know he was going to die?
Oh it seems it's just procedural preparation.
Oh shhh wow Willy, he prepared it all.
The first person Eren killed? I have never seen anyone turn into a titan and eat other people, including Beast titan and female Titan.
I don't know which side to cheer for, they all have families, loved ones and strong wills, for their own ideals, sympathy, love...
Yo that general didn't react wtf
Damn Zofia c'mon! Hatred is exchanged for hatred.
Yo Udo, Gabi has been to the battlefield right? Why do they look so scared? Colt?
Yes this is exactly Shiganshina people.
Willy's sister is a Titan warrior.
Without Erwin but the survey corps still managed to attack to this extent, it was clear that Levi saving Armin was correct.
This new Titan looks special.
Too many people died.
Wtf seems that the author is deliberately channeling the sympathy and cheers of the viewers to the side of Marley and Eldia. I do not know.
Pieck and her Voltron team lol
Wow this Hammer Titan can summon anything from nowhere.
I don't know I don't like The new Titan's look, it's so normal.
Woah super cool Mikasa super cool gear
I thought they were survey corps from the future?
What Mikasa said... Did Eren really run away from home?
I miss the old outfit. A cape with free wings on the back.
Everyone looks so different lol
Mikasa forgot one, Eren had been doing this since Stohess, and the one who encouraged him doing that, was Mikasa.
Udo is next victim. I don't know, just sad.
Is that Sasha? The person who just shot and killed two guards? Damn this Anime is...
Gabi... Sasha... NO NO NO
Yo Eren is so dope
Yo Levi! I'm not cheering for either side, whoever is cool showing up, I'm cheering.
Best episode ever!
Galliard was wrong, they were normal people, not demons.
I prefer Levi and everyone else to use sword.
Apr 14, 2023 11:25 PM
Sep 2018
the levi squad's entrance was epic
Apr 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Apr 2021
That enterance was INSANE. Mikasa's shot in the explosion was SO COOL, Eren being badass as always, Levi, wow everything is so good!!! 11/10

Apr 25, 2023 2:53 AM
Aug 2022
Alright the scouts finally. 

I thought this terror attack to be an Erwin/Armin plan but it turns out Eren's solo venture. 

Please draw some giant balls on that attack titan. 

May 1, 2023 11:00 AM

Nov 2010
So far, I like where the story is going. There's no clear evil villain. Everyone is just trying to achieve their interpretation of "world peace." Everyone is willing to sacrifice everything to achieve it.
That Warhammer Titan is awesome, but damn, that weakness is so silly. lol, But yeah, if it had proper backup, I think it'd be really strong.
Eren has come a long way in mastering his Titan.
I wonder why the Marley Navy didn't blockade Paradis after Reiner & Zeke failed their mission. Even a couple of battleships in regular rotations could've prevented anyone from that island from leaving.
May 31, 2023 6:09 AM
May 2023
Warhammer tittan 🤍
Jul 30, 2023 1:08 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 25, 2023 7:56 AM
Sep 2021
I love to see as much action as possible!
Aug 26, 2023 3:45 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 9, 2023 4:11 PM
Sep 2022
Mate, this is one of the craziest episodes I've seen in my life

Eren just start fighting, everything turns into a mayhem and, for the first time, Eren and his team is on the controll

I know that everyone has a reason, but for moment I just thought "Kill everyone and eat the titans. It's Paradise Supremacy!"
Sep 16, 2023 7:15 AM
May 2021
the most hype moment in entirety of anime and ngl those fuckers deserve to die
Oct 8, 2023 9:50 AM
May 2022
Best episode of this season so far, wow! Incredible!
Oct 28, 2023 10:47 AM
Dec 2021
There are no more good sides just absolute chaos and I’m loving & hating it lol
Vanity77Oct 28, 2023 10:51 AM
Oct 29, 2023 8:38 AM
Oct 2023
Don't like this whole plotline with fake ww2 with titans, not for me, preferred when they were just fighting titans and the mystery.
Oct 30, 2023 8:22 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, so Willy's true plan was to unmask the enemy by sacrificing himself, well it ended up working hahaha and I like that Capital Magath recognizes that they are also demons. F for Zofia, Udo and many more. NT Titan Mandible but Eren is not alone and can he eat the War Hammer Titan? We'll see, good entry by the Exploration troops.
Nov 8, 2023 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
This episode perfectly mirrors the first episode of Attack on Titan.
Suddenly your peaceful world is attacked and you don't know why your friends had to die.

This episode really shows how easily one can be seen as "the bad guy", so far we've all been rooting for Eren and the Survey Corps but now we find the people outside Paradis in the same situation as they were.
Both sides have their own sense of justice and morality / their own ideals and both think they're right.

I don't know what their plan is other than Eren sacrificing himself for the greater good hoping peace can finally exist.

Some great action this episode though and it's nice seeing the Survey Corps again.
Nov 30, 2023 3:56 AM
May 2022
Man I can't stop watching, I will get a burn out nooo
Nov 30, 2023 6:07 PM

Nov 2023
Mikasa looks depressed damn
Jan 13, 2:39 AM
May 2021
OMG THIS IS EPIC. Honestly loved this episode so much. I am amazed with Mikasa and Levi. I can't wait to see everyone getting crushed under Eren's tyranny. Woooooo gooooo Erennnn!!!!
Jan 21, 1:26 PM

Nov 2020
Ehh, if the level of animation from the second season was here, it would be the top
Feb 12, 10:08 AM

Nov 2019
It makes sense that the Survey Corps are dominating. They are more experienced than the enemy, Fighting Titans for years at the Island
Mar 21, 6:08 PM
Jul 2023
Pretty good! Would be better without the CGI, but it wasn’t THAT bad
- The warhammer Titan is amazing! I’m gonna assume this is a Frieda Riess situation, where they have a more powerful Titan but are inexperienced at fighting.
- The shot of the attack Titan being impaled in the air looked pretty great
- The irony…. Eren has literally become Reiner. And Gabi is just the new Eren….
- I wonder who put Pieck and Porco in that hole?
- Mikasa and Levi look weird…
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.