Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2021 10:12 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a pleasing and feel-good one-shot.
It worked perfectly as a one-shot and also as an introduction of this duo. This extraterrestrial district setting looks interesting to explore, as it was given an example of a "situation" on this one-shot.

For me what stood out the most, and i believe it is the same to most people, was the character design. The main duo's design was so pleasing, those little consistent details that the 2 characters have and which make them unique. And since this is a one shot, you spend a lot of time looking at these characters, because its so short. Notice their ears, proportions, clothes, poses, expressions, and of course their personalities, it just makes you want to see more/want to know more of them.

My favourite little details is Tao's left arm dragon tattoo being "covered"/overlayed by something that seems to be birds??? which suggests something changed her; And how Alma's left maxillary canine is shaped and the tooth next to this one(incisors?), to me not only it makes it look"realistic" somehow but it also adds something to the character.

All we can do now is hoping that it gets serialized. It really looks like something that would right? Next i'll be looking to read all the other one-shots from this author!
Jan 23, 2021 4:20 AM

Sep 2020
What a great oneshot !! Fantastic art and characters designs, Gave me Durarara vibes with the setting, I already adore our two main characters

#Needs serialization soon
Jan 29, 2021 1:42 AM

Dec 2020
This person's artstyle is absolutely sick. The story was good for a oneshot but what stick out the most to me was the artstyle and character designs, they're lit, love the minor details put into their face and expressions. I liked this better than his/her other oneshot Lawless Kid which was pretty good too

8/10 for this. It's been over a year, since this oneshot was released, yet no news or rumours of possible serialization makes me sad
Apr 8, 2021 3:03 AM

Feb 2019
This one shot was really pleasing and wholesome. It's such a beautifully dark world that's been created, there's so much development in just 50-odd pages and I'm so entranced. I would love to see more on this universe if the author ever did some. Love this duo, their dynamics and their work. This may have just saved the gang crime genre for me

Very easy 8/10 from me

May 4, 2021 9:05 AM

Nov 2016
This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read but I wish there were more chapters, that's how good it was. And that art style is *chefs kiss* it's so good.
"No matter how hard things get, only use your strength to protect" - Mitsuya Takashi
Jun 22, 2021 5:54 PM

Jun 2020
damn that was so good!!!! i really loved the setting & how there was just so much more to be told, such a pity it's only a one-shot. i loved that they even included a bit of back story, and the art was SO good. needless to say, the character designs are so attractive!! it's a shame there isn't more :(

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 21, 2021 5:48 AM

Aug 2014
Surprised we didn't get any conclusion on the other or husband
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 26, 2021 7:17 AM

Nov 2016
Gave me low-key Sabaody vibes.

Pretty cool style with likeable characters.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 3, 2021 6:53 PM
Aug 2018
It's pretty much gintama without the aspect of samurai.
Don't get me wrong, it's good
Oct 4, 2021 6:15 AM

Mar 2020
Yep, I think everyone realized that this looks similar to Gintama.

But I ain't complaining tho.

This have a good potential. This doesn't get realization is insane.
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Jan 20, 2022 12:20 AM

Aug 2019
That was fantastic

I need more
Jun 4, 2022 4:26 PM

Apr 2018
It got serialized today and I got interested by the colored cover page. I sure am happy for reading the one-shot. I need more of this, it just felt so great to read. The characters, the atmosphere, the setting, art and the choreography were all amazing. The maincharacter's design are just BADASS and stand out so much compared to the rest.
Tao's the cool headed big sister while Alma is the younger crazy brother who's crazily strong. Both got their own cool personalities and the setting of the world is just not simply normal but there are even other races and stuff like that. Great fight in the end and reminds me of Gintama where they help people in need etc.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 12, 2022 12:58 AM

Jul 2019
Pretty good one-shot. I liked the duo and it is a little good for a story this short.

The ending fight was p cool too. Wouldn't mind if this got a whole manga.
Jul 2, 2022 3:11 AM
Jun 2020
I wish there was more
Jul 2, 2022 3:34 AM

Nov 2018
I read this due to the challenge, but it was a good read, and I see that it's getting serialized in Jump SQ next month, which will be good. I'm looking forward to it.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jul 2, 2022 2:46 PM

Oct 2020
Read this for the challenge, but it was a fun read! Interesting dynamic between Alma and Tao. I'm sure the serialization will be fun with this different world and beautiful art.

forum set by bunnyama & taiyaki
Jul 3, 2022 8:50 AM
Dec 2020
I too read this coz of challenge.
Fantastic art but we need more story, can't wait for it's serialization
Jul 13, 2022 3:06 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh wow, it has a nice style and vibe to it. I'm digging it. I might just have to read it when it's serialized.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 15, 2022 11:05 PM

Aug 2020
wow, just wow.

this one-shot story is-

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 23, 2022 9:46 AM

Jul 2021
This was a fulfilling oneshot with neat artstyle and amazing story. Would love to read if it get serialized :)
Aug 9, 2022 3:13 PM
Mar 2019
waiting for anime
Aug 30, 2022 1:51 AM

May 2018
Brooooo that was awesome!!! Both Alma and Tao just looks cool, especially on how they look, truly badass.

Sep 1, 2022 11:49 AM

Aug 2018
I really enjoyed this one shot, however despite its amazing artstyle, some pacing issues were felt and overall plot felt very simple at times, nothing too unique.

It was still good in the end, so I'm happy I gave this shot
Sep 26, 2022 3:29 PM

Nov 2021
Godly art with great story and worldbuilding that left me wanting more. So glad this one is picked up for serialization
Apr 10, 2023 12:31 AM
Apr 2019
I love the little cute moments
Jun 13, 2023 10:43 PM

Jun 2021
Interesting characters. I'm liking the Tao & Al duo. The story... let's see, gonna read the serialized one soon.
Nov 28, 2023 12:20 AM

Aug 2023
I loved the story and looking forword to read the manga this one-shot was awesome and I like this team they were badass
Nov 28, 2023 12:22 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to EduZoldyck
waiting for anime
@EduZoldyck me too although I afraid if it will get one

More topics from this board

» Serialization

Soyota - Jun 3, 2022

3 by yiel »»
Jun 3, 2022 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.