Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2020 11:34 AM

May 2020
Another decent episode, this show has been very consistent so far. This episode was based on a very common question about love inbetween classes of the time, it's quite a classic topic which fits well with the ideals and purpose of the show.
Moran seems like a absolute chad.
Looks like Sherlock will debut next episode, I'm quite hyped to see how that's going to go down.
Nov 9, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2017
That was so heartbreaking. Thank God for Moriarty cause there is no way that piece of shit should get to live when he not only killed a young woman but also ended a life that never even got a chance to begin. It's so fascinating how Moriarty is supposed to be villainous and yet in this case he was the least evil of the two men.

I'm excited about the addition of the two new characters, particularly Moran... he seems awesome. I mean the guy got his end away before getting to work helping to kill a man! Fred seems very mysterious since he is so quiet, but it's usually the quiet ones you gotta watch out for!
Nov 9, 2020 12:33 PM
Nov 2020
Moran foda demais,teve tempo de fazer uma rapidinha com a moça até ela dormir e logo depois já foi fazer o cara dançar atirando balas perto do pé deles,se o Moriarty não fosse perfeito ele seria meu novo husbando
Nov 9, 2020 1:59 PM

Oct 2017
TheOneOfSeven said:
Yujeong said:

Indeed, they weren't that necessary but damn Moran was cool.
The show (and manga) claims that Moriarty is smart af but the truth is that that's not the case. I believe those are "perfect crimes" mostly because the people involved simply won't say a thing to other people about it, not because Moriarty covered his tracks. I mean this one had gunshots in the middle of a town, surely someone must have heard them.
I'll become convinced Moriarty is smart as soon as Sherlock arrives at the scene. Though I'm afraid the route the story will choose is making Sherlock dumb instead of showing Moriarty's intelligence and that's something I would prefer not to happen.
I highly doubt they are going to make this Sherlock stupid, both of them are geniuses in no matter what media they are presented, Sherlock is Moriarty's archnemesis and a rival for a reason, if they would present him as "stupid", then what is the point of having him around?

I agree with you but the thing is, a character is as smart as the author makes him to be.
If the screenwriter and/or mangaka didn't write him off as *actually* smart, just conveniently less stupid than other characters, then he's not smart at all. It depends on the context. We'll just have to wait and see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2020 5:19 PM

Nov 2014
Yujeong said:
TheOneOfSeven said:
I highly doubt they are going to make this Sherlock stupid, both of them are geniuses in no matter what media they are presented, Sherlock is Moriarty's archnemesis and a rival for a reason, if they would present him as "stupid", then what is the point of having him around?

I agree with you but the thing is, a character is as smart as the author makes him to be.
If the screenwriter and/or mangaka didn't write him off as *actually* smart, just conveniently less stupid than other characters, then he's not smart at all. It depends on the context. We'll just have to wait and see.
I do believe Sherlock is smarter than he looks, it states on his wiki page (on the Yuukoku no Moriarty wiki page) that he is the exact opposite of Moriarty, a consulting Detective while Moriarty is a crime consultant. Also stated in the Baker Street wiki, Sherlock is very perceptive and has an eagle-eye type as he is quick to notice things that seems out of place. I can't go into more detail since it's about the next episode. I think they are going to portray him as the exact opposite of Moriarty.

Quick edit: Moriarty also described Sherlock as "a demon" at one point, not sure what he meant with that, but surely something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2020 5:43 PM

Oct 2019
A somewhat good episode, with the method of the "punishment" of that guy being markedly different than previous episodes and oddly it got quite surreal in the end. First of all it was never suggested that Moriarty and co had talked to the kid before about Frida and her death. He was half-unconscious from the opium and woke up just in time to be the confession bait. So, what if he was too earnest and talked later about what happened? He was a key witness but (William) Moriarty never seemed to care about the possibility of him talking, which was quite unlike him; in all the previous "punishments" he was extremely careful and took care to avoid third party witnesses (apart from the guys who committed the crimes of course).

I strongly doubt the bullets were too silent to not be heard by him, so he knew that his math professor indirectly killed a guy (even if that guy had caused the death of his love) and as he said in front of him had also organized this entire scheme that eventually killed him. Why would Moriarty be so careless all of a sudden? As for the surreal parts (the dance with death and the witnessing of Frida) were they merely results of suggestion by Moriarty or had they spiked him with a bit of opium off-screen? That was not made clear. If it was just suggestion it was an implausibly precise one.

So next week we finally get to see Sherlock Holmes!! And in a 2-part (at least) story as well! I understand that William Moriarty is the main lead of the show but 5 episodes without Holmes out of just 12 are still a bit too many. We will finally see the first meeting and eventual conflict of the two geniuses, who will probably work on the same case (one of murder in that huge Titanic-like boat apparently). I wonder if they will co-operate in that case or compete to find out who will solve it first! I bet it will be the latter.. Their methods, brilliance and style are strikingly similar, only their end game differs (Holmes prefers to have the law do the punishing).
Nov 9, 2020 6:07 PM

Oct 2019
TheOneOfSeven said:
Yujeong said:

I do believe Sherlock is smarter than he looks, it states on his wiki page (on the Yuukoku no Moriarty wiki page) that he is the exact opposite of Moriarty, a consulting Detective while Moriarty is a crime consultant. Also stated in the Baker Street wiki, Sherlock is very perceptive and has an eagle-eye type as he is quick to notice things that seems out of place. I can't go into more detail since it's about the next episode. I think they are going to portray him as the exact opposite of Moriarty.

Quick edit: Moriarty also described Sherlock as "a demon" at one point, not sure what he meant with that, but surely something.

This version of Moriarty is not the exact opposite of Sherlock by and large, only the end game of the cases they solve is the exact opposite : Moriarty believes in punishing the evil-doers himself (directly or indirectly, usually the latter, by using the relatives of the victims of the evil-doers) while I'm sure this version of Sherlock will also leave the punishing part to the police - even if this police is largely corrupted and/or subservient to the nobles (Sherlock would not really care, he believes his job is done when he solves a case).

Apart from the end game of the cases though this Moriarty and Sherlock (the one I know from other media, I have not read the manga) are very similar : they are both extremely smart, observant and "eagle-eyed", as you mentioned, love to solve puzzling cases and often are the only ones who can. It's natural that each one would function as a "check" on the other since they are at a similar (if not the same) level.
The only one who could catch Moriarty would be Sherlock, and the only one who could stop or evade Sherlock is Moriarty. Unless I'm mistaken Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had placed them at roughly the same level, but of course had Sherlock win in the end because he was his main hero and at his time it was unthinkable for the "bad guy" to win.

I wonder how the manga and thus later on the anime will handle Sherlock; I bet good money the anime as well will portray them as equal but with opposite goals.
Nov 9, 2020 7:51 PM

Apr 2012
Bye Albert, Moran is my new bae.

Lol so best men aside, it's again an interesting watch design- especially color-wise. I have the same rant as the previous episode though, I wish they could be more subtle about the evil aristocrats thingy. While those two new characters are such ikemen interesting guys, when they entered the episode, I was like "...Who?" I expected some kind of conversation in the end of the episode that would give us information on why these two are aboard the murder train, but we got none.

And yeah, like some others here and on the earlier episode discussions have pointed out, the so-called "perfect crimes" are quite... not-so-perfect lol. This anime has been a really underwhelming watch so far, but I won't lie - I'm still enjoying it solely due to character designs and technical aspects lol.
Nov 9, 2020 9:15 PM
Jan 2012
Pknoctis said:
Uh what? Who are these random 2 guys who helped him?

Edit: I guess they're in the original sherlock stories, I haven't read them. But still, they came out of nowhere.

Both of them are Moriarty's affiliates from the original story.
Nov 9, 2020 10:17 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode once again and we got introduced to 2 of Moriarty's affiliates Fred and Moran.

Fuck high society, why can't people be happy regardless of social status. And that dudley dude really deserved that, it was awesome how he was made to dance to his death. Moran is a gigachad like damn.

Hopefully those noble kids grow up to still be good nobles. Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 10, 2020 12:48 AM

Sep 2012
new characters sweeeet
Nov 10, 2020 1:21 AM

Aug 2017
how much was adapted up until now? and how much do you think will they adapt up until the end of the anime?
Nov 10, 2020 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Moran and Fred finally appear! They're so good especially Moran. I love his voice and skill :D
Another great episode. Various feelings were mixing but as a result, William's student was saved. Next episode will feature Sherlock. I wanna see his identity.
Nov 10, 2020 4:53 PM
Oct 2020
IshigamiCrisis said:

I think your opinion is mostly valid, but idk if you saw the other airing 'Shounen-Thriller' Munou na Nana; in that anime they literally repeat the same stuff hundreds of times and it also feels like it's made for a child to watch. If you compare the two you'll notice a difference in quality lol maybe you'll see Yuukoku no Moriarty in a better light?

What do you mean, 'mostly valid'? Just because there're even worse anime out there than this one, it doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to criticize it, nor does it mean that its faults suddenly disappear into thin air. They're still there, except now you're willing to settle for less. Seems a dull thing to do.

And yes, I'd still say this even if I didn't agree with each and every word of SaltyReinn's assessment, which I do. :p
Nov 11, 2020 2:55 AM

May 2020
mysimas said:
IshigamiCrisis said:

I think your opinion is mostly valid, but idk if you saw the other airing 'Shounen-Thriller' Munou na Nana; in that anime they literally repeat the same stuff hundreds of times and it also feels like it's made for a child to watch. If you compare the two you'll notice a difference in quality lol maybe you'll see Yuukoku no Moriarty in a better light?

What do you mean, 'mostly valid'? Just because there're even worse anime out there than this one, it doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to criticize it, nor does it mean that its faults suddenly disappear into thin air. They're still there, except now you're willing to settle for less. Seems a dull thing to do.

And yes, I'd still say this even if I didn't agree with each and every word of SaltyReinn's assessment, which I do. :p

I say 'mostly valid' cause there are some aspects that are simply not true, such as not 'giv[ing] us gore." If you watched the first and 3rd episode, we saw 'gore' with the first 'bad noble' and with Albert's biological brother. Even if you're not satisfied with the lack of action or gore, you can't say that we're completely left 'to the imagination.' It's not a lot I admit, but I'll take it.

I also did not say 'people aren't allowed to criticize it,' I was just offering my opinion on how SaltyReinn may (or may not) enjoy Yuukoku more. When you're not satisfied with something fulfilling (such as good/enjoyable anime), it comes to the point where anything that's 'somewhat good' is 'good enough.' I'm not saying Yuukoku Moriarty is flawless or that anyone should necessarily think that way. I accept the flaws, because overall I enjoy it.

You also ask if I'm willing to settle for less. If this is a grain of goodness, I'll take it over the molecular quantities of goodness of an anime I think is comparatively worse such as Munou na Nana.

Agree with whoever you want, I'm just saying I acknowledge both SaltyReinn and your opinions, but if you want to possibly enjoy it more (on your end), watch something subjectively worse and compare. Or, look at the overarching 'deep' (but pretty easy to see) themes and see how it might be applicable to today (i.e. the growing gap between the rich and poor)

signature by
nightshadekait
Nov 11, 2020 9:38 AM
Oct 2020
IshigamiCrisis said:
I say 'mostly valid' cause there are some aspects that are simply not true, such as not 'giv[ing] us gore." If you watched the first and 3rd episode, we saw 'gore' with the first 'bad noble' and with Albert's biological brother. Even if you're not satisfied with the lack of action or gore, you can't say that we're completely left 'to the imagination.' It's not a lot I admit, but I'll take it.

I also did not say 'people aren't allowed to criticize it,' I was just offering my opinion on how SaltyReinn may (or may not) enjoy Yuukoku more. When you're not satisfied with something fulfilling (such as good/enjoyable anime), it comes to the point where anything that's 'somewhat good' is 'good enough.' I'm not saying Yuukoku Moriarty is flawless or that anyone should necessarily think that way. I accept the flaws, because overall I enjoy it.

You also ask if I'm willing to settle for less. If this is a grain of goodness, I'll take it over the molecular quantities of goodness of an anime I think is comparatively worse such as Munou na Nana.

Agree with whoever you want, I'm just saying I acknowledge both SaltyReinn and your opinions, but if you want to possibly enjoy it more (on your end), watch something subjectively worse and compare. Or, look at the overarching 'deep' (but pretty easy to see) themes and see how it might be applicable to today (i.e. the growing gap between the rich and poor)

The show does not include ENOUGH gore to pass for a show that would steadily satisfy an audience looking for gore. That's what SaltyReinn was saying.

As for the 'deep' themes you mention in your last paragraph, they are TOO EASY to see, as you yourself admit. They're served in a way that makes them much less intriguing, kind of dull, artificial, and sometimes downright ridiculous. Hence, the show doesn't satisfy an audience looking for well-handled deep themes. (unlike e. g. Monster or Death Note)

The show doesn't offer any good mysteries, either. Everything is served to us straight away, we're not given a chance to look at clues and try to puzzle stuff out for ourselves - Moriarty always knows everything, instantly. (And yes, the 1st ep was kind of an exception, but we've seen nothing like that since.)

So, if the show doesn't satisfy people looking for gore, nor does it satisfy people looking for deep themes, and it doesn't satisfy people looking for fun solvable mysteries either, then WHOM IS IT SUPPOSED TO SATISFY? What's the point of the show? That's what SaltyReinn was asking, and I'm asking that too.

One really shouldn't have to watch a sub-par show just to be able to enjoy an average one.

I mean, if you enjoy parts of Moriarty (gosh, that sounds wrong xD) enough to turn a blind eye to and/or forgive its faults, good for you! I don't exactly dislike the show either, it is watchable (or else I would have dropped it by now) - but it is also terribly weak in every single way, and I can't not notice that.
Nov 11, 2020 12:21 PM

May 2014
Because of the episodic structure, it is pretty difficult to care about the random victim and comically evil villain of the week. I hope that his obvious arch-nemesis Sherlock can shake things up a bit.

mysimas said:
IshigamiCrisis said:

The show does not include ENOUGH gore to pass for a show that would steadily satisfy an audience looking for gore. That's what SaltyReinn was saying.

As for the 'deep' themes you mention in your last paragraph, they are TOO EASY to see, as you yourself admit. They're served in a way that makes them much less intriguing, kind of dull, artificial, and sometimes downright ridiculous. Hence, the show doesn't satisfy an audience looking for well-handled deep themes. (unlike e. g. Monster or Death Note)
To be fair, Monster is also extremely black-and-white as far as morality goes. The story is essentially a struggle between a perfect saint and a perfect demon, and there is very little room for any substantial moral debate. I also argue that the main aesop of Monster (consider the ending especially) is morally absurd, as demonstrated by the events of the series itself. I could go on a long rant here, but it would go off-topic.
Nov 11, 2020 1:32 PM
Oct 2020
TheDeedsOfMen said:
To be fair, Monster is also extremely black-and-white as far as morality goes. The story is essentially a struggle between a perfect saint and a perfect demon, and there is very little room for any substantial moral debate. I also argue that the main aesop of Monster (consider the ending especially) is morally absurd, as demonstrated by the events of the series itself. I could go on a long rant here, but it would go off-topic.

Sure, Monster isn't perfect either - I doubt any story is, really - but when I was watching Monster, I actually felt like I was watching something of substance. There was symbolism, subtlety, emotional impact... It made me think and also care about the characters. I didn't mind the 'black and white' morality at all - the idea of evil attempting to taint good was actually pretty intriguing to me, though I understand that others might prefer a more realistic or nuanced approach (after all, lots of people were criticizing King's The Stand for the exact same reason). I do think the anime got pretty ridiculous at times - I've forgotten most of the details over the years, but I guess I'll never forget the uncannily persuasive crossdressing - and I also think it could've benefited from somewhat shortened running time, but overall, I can say I'm happy with what Monster had to offer.

TheDeedsOfMen said:
I hope that his obvious arch-nemesis Sherlock can shake things up a bit.

Yay, can't wait for Sherlock either.^^
Nov 12, 2020 3:48 AM
Jul 2015
Poor Lucian and Frida. If only the class system does not exist.

and Moran is hot af!
Nov 12, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2014
mysimas said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

Sure, Monster isn't perfect either - I doubt any story is, really - but when I was watching Monster, I actually felt like I was watching something of substance. There was symbolism, subtlety, emotional impact... It made me think and also care about the characters. I didn't mind the 'black and white' morality at all - the idea of evil attempting to taint good was actually pretty intriguing to me, though I understand that others might prefer a more realistic or nuanced approach (after all, lots of people were criticizing King's The Stand for the exact same reason). I do think the anime got pretty ridiculous at times - I've forgotten most of the details over the years, but I guess I'll never forget the uncannily persuasive crossdressing - and I also think it could've benefited from somewhat shortened running time, but overall, I can say I'm happy with what Monster had to offer.
About the idea of evil attempting to taint good: it depends on how the tainting works. If good characters fall into evil because of comprehensible justification, it can be very interesting and entertaining. Their justification doesn't need to be perfectly sound morally (after all, they would be perfectly good then), but it needs to be comprehensible.

But that isn't what Monster is about. There characters turn evil not because of any comprehensible reason but in an inexplicable and arbitrary manner. Johan never tries to argue in favor of his position in any coherent or comprehensible way, yet he holds a seemingly supernatural sway over people. He delivers a few lines (that should be unconvincing to any human being) and then straight-up tells people to do things, and they agree for no reason. It sidesteps the reasons why good people might actually turn evil. My emotional investment in the story of Monster was irreparably damaged because so many characters had zero reason to do what they did.

Compare to all the stories in which characters do things because they were possessed or under some form of magical mind control. Whether in anime or in ancient myths, it has long been used to excuse characters of any genuine moral responsibility. They could not resist the supernatural force, so they could not choose differently no matter what. And that is really boring.
TheDeedsOfMenNov 12, 2020 11:39 AM
Nov 13, 2020 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
That was FRIGGIN' AWESOME!
another GREAT episode!
they don't have any clients but they did solid justice!!!
also we have additional 2 new allies of Moriarty! wew!
5/5!

Nov 13, 2020 12:59 PM

Dec 2016
It was ok. This kinda thing was really usual back in that time so I didn't really feel anything.

Moriarty is like “who goes through the trouble of calling the police I'll dispose of you right here by making you dance” XD

“I want to spend the rest of my days dancing with you” I cracked up ≧∇≦

“You toss out the piece of paper if you make a slip of the pen, don't you?” - not me I just cross it out and write beside it :-D

Fred kinda looks like Fushiguro from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Looks like Sherlock will finally make his appearance on the next episode, can't wait.

*Moriarty and the bunch having a serious conversation*
The ED: LET'S PARTY!
Rickydory123Nov 13, 2020 1:04 PM
Nov 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Mar 2010
I am a bit weirded out on how Moriarty found this case... Just because a student did not attend his class and another student was lieing for him. He went and looked into them. Yikes
StardewNov 14, 2020 2:04 PM
Nov 14, 2020 8:30 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This episode reminds me of the Aerosmith song....Eat the Rich. LOL
Nov 19, 2020 11:05 AM

Mar 2016
This episode was really sad. RIP Frida. Dudley was a genuine arse hole. Lucian is full of sadness at this point. That bullet dance part was 🤣🔥
Nov 27, 2020 3:44 AM
Dec 2019
this dude sounded like mario when he died
Dec 6, 2020 9:08 PM

Sep 2018
This anime tries to be cool but it's not cool (-_-) don't hate it but I'm not impressed either. Death Note is still 100% better.
Dec 25, 2020 7:01 PM

Jul 2019
I've began to see a pattern in how these episodes ends. Boring. The bad people are just portrayed as really bad people with no redeeming qualities. Also there's no direction where they're taking the show 5 episodes in.
Jan 23, 2021 8:28 PM

Nov 2011
I skimmed the comments and didn't see anything, but I have a question-

Why did the drug peddler guy give a crap who the kid married??? I didn't understand why it mattered to him, he wasn't a blood relative and it didn't seem like something that would affect him.
Jan 26, 2021 11:34 PM

Aug 2017
Well a fitting end for that discriminating bastard!!

It's really sad when you realize that such kind of discrimination exists even today.

Mar 26, 2021 4:53 AM

Oct 2019
feels like the narrative is not progressing at all lol; is this what the whole series is like? what a waste of time.
Apr 16, 2021 7:37 PM

Jan 2016
This is so risky. What if someone Moriarty helped turns on him?
Sulfur2Apr 16, 2021 7:41 PM
May 14, 2021 9:08 AM

Aug 2017
Another great episode, but i did prefer the previous story much more, tbh. But I love how ruthless Moriarty is. He doesn't hold back and that's quite refreshing for a MC. Moran seems like quite the cool character and i guess he uses his womanizing skills quite well with his job, lmao. I suppose he will work as the cool and funny character in the gang compared to the rest of the cast.

I don't really understand the comparisons, Monster and Death Note are both classics, why is even a comparison being made here? Anime fans' obsession with comparisons will always be a mystery to me. It's like a series can't be judged solely based on how it is without someone comparing it to something else.
Jun 2, 2021 11:38 AM

May 2020
That guy administration in uni is terrible and finally he died dancing on the bridge. Rip. New guys on the team show up.
Jul 4, 2021 3:23 PM

Apr 2018
Rest in peace, Frida. A succesful revenge once again. William got help from two other parties. Fred and Moran (he smashed 2 people in 1 ep) lucky bastard.
Quite a nice episode. Hopefully they will do something new too.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 5, 2021 2:47 PM

Jan 2021
Another amazing episode.
I feel so satisfied watching when they get their justice.
Aug 11, 2021 11:16 PM

Feb 2021
That's some nice dance moves he has
*simping over 2D characters*
Sep 7, 2021 2:37 PM
Oct 2019
yo, where did those 2 new mates come from?
Nov 30, 2021 8:44 PM

Apr 2016
Moriarty appearing with the black robe to tell his plan, so dramatic.
Moran got time to have sex and all.
Dec 4, 2021 6:20 PM

May 2010
Uh so he just conveniently confessed...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 7, 2022 3:36 PM

Jul 2016
This series, in a way, reminds me a lot of another show called "Girl From Nowhere".
Aug 1, 2022 5:08 AM

Jul 2015
Sweet revenge on that bastard Dudley but still tragic for Lucian and Frida.

Kinda rushed episode with the sudden introduction of Moriarty's helpers and the quick resolve of the mystery.

Oct 3, 2022 11:57 AM

Aug 2019
The dude looks exactly like Kuro

And why is everyone hot in this anime
Nov 30, 2022 4:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the love between social classes, is merciless with the poor! kekeke
Sep 11, 2023 8:45 AM
May 2023
Review en Español and English

Muy buen episodio, parece que el plan de moriarty de a poco se esta acercando. El Coronel Moran parece que no esta oxidado y le dio el ¨baile de la muerte¨ a Dudley muy hermosa secuencia pero un poco fumada (drogas) aun asi me encanto, interesantes los nuevos integrantas...el coronel ya me cayo bien jaja

Very good episode, it seems that Moriarty's plan is slowly getting closer. Colonel Moran seems not to be rusty and he gave the "dance of death" to Dudley, very beautiful sequence but a little stoned (drugs) I still loved it, the new members were interesting...I already liked the colonel haha
Jan 16, 6:59 AM
Oct 2021
A little bit confusing, but still a great episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

136 by Ricky16 »»
May 6, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

118 by Avenger-senpai »»
Feb 23, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2020

95 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 22, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2020

99 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 18, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

96 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 15, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.