Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2021 8:06 AM

Jan 2017
Alexia383 said:
@AWC_mod
There was an issue in my spreadsheet with items containing the Theme: Mahou Shoujo, also listing the Genre: Shoujo as being acceptable. I have fixed this in version 1.1. Could you add this to the quote for my spreadsheet, for increased visibility?

NOTE: Version 1.0 had an issue where items 69-70 that had the Theme: Mahou Shoujo also listed the Genre: Shoujo, this is incorrect, version 1.1 has fixed this.
Cards with this issue: 1 Aera #69, 5 Étude #69, 6 Rubik #70, 7 Moz #69, and 8 Ran #69
(And if you had the spelling issue of plan-to-watchh, or if card 5 Étude's Aviary center item was 112, which should have been 122, that has also been fixed since release)

Added, thank you!
Jan 12, 2021 8:27 AM

Jun 2012
Hello every one

First thing I want to say thank you for your great effort in this challenge and for maintaining it.

I wanted to ask if I can add the animes I've watched during the challenge to my anime list or that isn't allowed?

It isn't mentioned in the rules + I don't want to make things harder for the admins when I turn in my items.
Jan 12, 2021 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
I have a contribution!
I've been seeing people (including myself) struggle to find anime for 118, so I made a blog entry to help out!
Jan 12, 2021 9:48 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
king-5b4 said:
Hello every one

First thing I want to say thank you for your great effort in this challenge and for maintaining it.

I wanted to ask if I can add the animes I've watched during the challenge to my anime list or that isn't allowed?

It isn't mentioned in the rules + I don't want to make things harder for the admins when I turn in my items.

Please do add your anime to your completed list. In fact, if you don't add anime watched during to the challenge to your list, that would be pretty problematic. How else would we be able to tell that you're watching what you say you're watching? So yes, by all means.
Jan 12, 2021 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
Can someone help with item number 30?
Jan 12, 2021 1:34 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Yta_kawaii said:

I see you watched FLCL. FLCL Progressive (a sequel) aired 18 years later, so maybe that?
Jan 12, 2021 1:41 PM

Jul 2016
Kurosawa-san said:
Yta_kawaii said:

I see you watched FLCL. FLCL Progressive (a sequel) aired 18 years later, so maybe that?

Yeah I was thinking on that one, but I wanted to help a friend algo that has already seen the sequels.
Jan 12, 2021 4:40 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Yta_kawaii said:
Kurosawa-san said:

Yeah I was thinking on that one, but I wanted to help a friend algo that has already seen the sequels.

Oh I see. You could have a look at:

- Kino no Tabi (2003) and its alternative version, The Animated Series (2017)
- Fruits Basket (2001) and the remakes, Fruits Basket 1st Season (2019) / 2nd Season (2020)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (1992-1993) and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal (2014-2015)
- Evangelion (1995-1996) and any of the remake movies
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2006) and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou (2020)
- Something from Macross Franchise. For example, Macross F is 2008 and Macross Dynamite 7 is 1997-1998. There might be more...
- Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 (2020) and its prequel Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society (2006) or the original movie Koukaku Kidoutai (1995)
- Cardcaptor Sakura (2000) and one of the sequels, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Prologue - Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma (2017)
- Original Dororo to Hyakkimaru (1969) and the remake (2019)
- Sousei no Aquarion (2005) and the entry in its 'other', Sousei no Aquarion Evol (2015)
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991) and its sequel Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis (2017) Both are rather short. F91 has other related entries with large time gaps, so check those too
- Full Metal Panic! (2002) and any of the related summary movies (2017-2018)

Hopefully I've got something your friend could use...
Jan 12, 2021 6:48 PM

Jul 2015
I've got a hopefully quick clarifying question about (106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character.

I was thinking of watching Shirokuma Cafe for this one since I've heard plenty of good things about the show, but I haven't seen anything of it outside of screenshots, and a lot of those screenshots involve the bears wearing human clothes and sitting like humans at a cafe. Do clothes count as "physical resemblance to humans," or is that caveat completely based on body structure?

I'm probably overthinking this one too much, but I know I'd be mad at myself if I watched the whole show and only found out it couldn't count after the fact, so better safe than sorry.
Jan 12, 2021 6:49 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
kxlinthesky said:
I've got a hopefully quick clarifying question about (106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character.

I was thinking of watching Shirokuma Cafe for this one since I've heard plenty of good things about the show, but I haven't seen anything of it outside of screenshots, and a lot of those screenshots involve the bears wearing human clothes and sitting like humans at a cafe. Do clothes count as "physical resemblance to humans," or is that caveat completely based on body structure?

I'm probably overthinking this one too much, but I know I'd be mad at myself if I watched the whole show and only found out it couldn't count after the fact, so better safe than sorry.
Shirokuma Cafe is valid for this item πŸ‘

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Jan 12, 2021 6:51 PM

Jul 2015
dierubikdie said:
kxlinthesky said:

Shirokuma Cafe is valid for this item πŸ‘

Thank you for the clarification and the quick reply!
Jan 12, 2021 7:07 PM
Jun 2013
Restrictions related question :)
So I'm doing Neat Freak and self-imposed completionism [for the full list]
I'm using card 8 which is missing items 68 & 73 so the total would be 120 opposed to 122?

On that same line, doing the original card items in order numerically and then the extras wouldn't hinder the Neat Freak, or would I need to go chronologically 1-120?

I was trying to puzzle it out and decided to ask the experts instead ^-^
Jan 12, 2021 7:12 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
kawaii1324 said:
I'm using card 8 which is missing items 68 & 73 so the total would be 120 opposed to 122?

Some cards (like cards 6 and 8, for example) don't have all 5 genre-based items, or all 5 theme-based items. The leftovers from those items were intentionally left out of the extra-items list for those cards, so you're correct; those cards will have less than 122 total items.

On that same line, doing the original card items in order numerically and then the extras wouldn't hinder the Neat Freak, or would I need to go chronologically 1-120?

We'll only inspect the 64 items you complete for your official challenge, so whatever you do with those extra items will not affect your Neat Freak attempt.

Jan 12, 2021 7:32 PM
Jun 2013
dierubikdie said:
kawaii1324 said:

Some cards (like cards 6 and 8, for example) don't have all 5 genre-based items, or all 5 theme-based items. The leftovers from those items were intentionally left out of the extra-items list for those cards, so you're correct; those cards will have less than 122 total items.

We'll only inspect the 64 items you complete for your official challenge, so whatever you do with those extra items will not affect your Neat Freak attempt.

Thank you so much! :)
Jan 12, 2021 10:40 PM

Jan 2020
(119) Watch an anime with either 5 or more Opening Themes (OP) listed or 5 or more Ending Themes (ED) listed

Can anyone recommend me an anime that has between 10-26 episodes and fulfills this requirement?
Jan 12, 2021 10:54 PM

Aug 2012
I've seen some people donate banners on here, but I can't find the banner section in the sign-up thread...Where is it??? O_o
Jan 12, 2021 11:52 PM

Jan 2020
Liaeves said:
I've seen some people donate banners on here, but I can't find the banner section in the sign-up thread...Where is it??? O_o

They created a different thread this time for banners. Here's the link:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1869540
Jan 13, 2021 2:09 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:
(119) Watch an anime with either 5 or more Opening Themes (OP) listed or 5 or more Ending Themes (ED) listed

Can anyone recommend me an anime that has between 10-26 episodes and fulfills this requirement?

- Dorohedoro
- Listeners
- Koyomimonogatari
- Amagami SS
- Mushishi
- Akuma no Riddle
- The iDOLM@STER
- Love Live! (not 100% sure if this counts since it's the same song but sung by different artists)
- ReLIFE
- Katanagatari
Jan 13, 2021 2:53 AM

Jan 2020
Kurosawa-san said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

- Dorohedoro
- Listeners
- Koyomimonogatari
- Amagami SS
- Mushishi
- Akuma no Riddle
- The iDOLM@STER
- Love Live! (not 100% sure if this counts since it's the same song but sung by different artists)
- ReLIFE
- Katanagatari

Thank you so much! I think I'll watch ReLIFE. I really loved the manga and have been wanting to watch the anime for a while.
Jan 13, 2021 3:21 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:
Kurosawa-san said:

- Dorohedoro
- Listeners
- Koyomimonogatari
- Amagami SS
- Mushishi
- Akuma no Riddle
- The iDOLM@STER
- ReLIFE
- Katanagatari

Thank you so much! I think I'll watch ReLIFE. I really loved the manga and have been wanting to watch the anime for a while.

Cool! Glad I’ve got something you want to watch and hope you enjoy it ~
Jan 13, 2021 5:33 AM

Jul 2020
The challenge rules says after turn in delete items not required for your difficulty. Am I just deleting the anime titles or challenges to. Example:

[Started: Jan 09] [Finished: DATE] (04) Watch a Sequel to an anime you've previously completed
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2) Am I supposed to delete only the anime title, or the entire challenge?
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 13, 2021 7:06 AM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
AnimeLeviathan said:
The challenge rules says after turn in delete items not required for your difficulty. Am I just deleting the anime titles or challenges to. Example:

[Started: Jan 09] [Finished: DATE] (04) Watch a Sequel to an anime you've previously completed
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2) Am I supposed to delete only the anime title, or the entire challenge?

Once you've completed enough items to satisfy the level you're attempting, delete all the other challenge items that weren't used. Deleting an anime title shouldn't matter, because if you don't use a particular item, there won't be an anime there anyway.

Jan 13, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2012
IrrelevantGuy said:
Liaeves said:

Thank you so much!

A suggestion to the staff: link the banners in the sign-up thread. There was no mention of it and I was very confused at where the banners are. Unless, if there was, I might've missed it e_e
Jan 13, 2021 11:56 AM

Mar 2015
For 106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character, would Oruchuban Ebichu work?

I assume it will, but I wanted to make sure.
woah there
Jan 13, 2021 2:02 PM

Apr 2011
Ehta said:
For 106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character, would Oruchuban Ebichu work?

I assume it will, but I wanted to make sure.
The hamster will be valid.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jan 13, 2021 4:04 PM

Jan 2017
Item 92,
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8023/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun__Motto_Marutto_Railgun
Is this anime valid with Canaan initial post number 27?

Item 122,
I'm open for any suggestions. It's really hard to find. The shorter the better.
Jan 13, 2021 4:17 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
TenObok said:
Item 122,
I'm open for any suggestions. It's really hard to find. The shorter the better.

- K
- Macross F
- Nihon Chinbotsu 2020
- Lost Universe
- Sousei no Aquarion
- Penguin Highway
Kurosawa-sanJan 13, 2021 4:29 PM
Jan 13, 2021 6:40 PM

Jan 2020
Liaeves said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Thank you so much!

A suggestion to the staff: link the banners in the sign-up thread. There was no mention of it and I was very confused at where the banners are. Unless, if there was, I might've missed it e_e

They did mention it on the sign-up thread.
Jan 13, 2021 7:37 PM

Jul 2020
Can someone explain to me fully how switching works? Like give me an example of how I would switch. So far I know I take one of the extra items and place it in the middle squares. But do I actually delete the former item and replace it with the extra item? I dont wanna screw up my sign in so im just trying to be 100% sure I know what im doing.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 14, 2021 2:53 AM

Jul 2014
AnimeLeviathan said:
Can someone explain to me fully how switching works? Like give me an example of how I would switch. So far I know I take one of the extra items and place it in the middle squares. But do I actually delete the former item and replace it with the extra item?
You are expected to do exactly that. Remove the item you don't want to use and add the one you want.
Jan 14, 2021 3:28 AM

Oct 2008
There's a way to know which studio I haven't watched anything yet (item 20)?
And if I can't fulfill the item because I have watched at least 1 anime for every listed studio, I have to change to a card that doesn't have item 20, right?
"AI WA QUARTETβ˜…NIGHT!"
Jan 14, 2021 3:48 AM

Sep 2009
Lady_Nera said:
And if I can't fulfill the item because I have watched at least 1 anime for every listed studio, I have to change to a card that doesn't have item 20, right?

There is no option to search for a studio that you haven't seen anything from yet. But you can do it in a roundabout way.
If you open your favorites page on Anime+, you can see every studio on your list. Then just browse through anime in your Plan to Watch or the seasonal pages and quickly check if the studio is on your list already. There are many different studios out there, so surely you'll find something interesting.
Jan 14, 2021 4:08 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Lady_Nera said:

Worry not, you can just watch the amazing masterpiece that Ex-Arm is since it's Visual Flight's first anime!
Jan 14, 2021 4:19 AM

Oct 2008
Kaylee_ said:
Lady_Nera said:

There is no option to search for a studio that you haven't seen anything from yet. But you can do it in a roundabout way.
If you open your favorites page on Anime+, you can see every studio on your list. Then just browse through anime in your Plan to Watch or the seasonal pages and quickly check if the studio is on your list already. There are many different studios out there, so surely you'll find something interesting.

Thank you! I'll chek from seasonal anime then! ^^

Kurosawa-san said:
Lady_Nera said:

Worry not, you can just watch the amazing masterpiece that Ex-Arm is since it's Visual Flight's first anime!

I didn't know, this is going to help me a lot! :D
"AI WA QUARTETβ˜…NIGHT!"
Jan 14, 2021 11:01 AM

Jan 2020
Do different seasons for the same anime count separately? For example, one of the entries asks for a sequel and I was going to add the second season of Kamisama Kiss. Or say could you put Haikyuu! 2nd Season as a separate item from Haikyuu! Season 1 because they're separate entries on MAL?
Jan 14, 2021 11:34 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
babadeebadoo said:
Do different seasons for the same anime count separately? For example, one of the entries asks for a sequel and I was going to add the second season of Kamisama Kiss. Or say could you put Haikyuu! 2nd Season as a separate item from Haikyuu! Season 1 because they're separate entries on MAL?

Yes, you can use different entries from the same series to complete different challenge items.
Jan 14, 2021 11:42 AM

Jan 2020
Kurosawa-san said:
babadeebadoo said:

Yes, you can use different entries from the same series to complete different challenge items.

Thanks!
Jan 14, 2021 12:43 PM

Jul 2020
mozgow said:
AnimeLeviathan said:
Can someone explain to me fully how switching works? Like give me an example of how I would switch. So far I know I take one of the extra items and place it in the middle squares. But do I actually delete the former item and replace it with the extra item?
You are expected to do exactly that. Remove the item you don't want to use and add the one you want.

Alright. So do I now replace the number that the extra item already has with the number the former item had? Or just keep it the same?
Jan 14, 2021 12:57 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
AnimeLeviathan said:
Alright. So do I now replace the number that the extra item already has with the number the former item had? Or just keep it the same?

The number is specific to the item, so the new item should have a different number than the one you replace. Like, if you swap out item 114 and replace it with item 81, it should say (81) because that's the item you're using.

Jan 14, 2021 6:05 PM

Sep 2018
(105) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese

Do Emma and/or Ray from TPN qualify?

Many thanks in advance :)
Jan 14, 2021 6:09 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
I have several questions about the dates, the questions are related to each other.

1) Do I have to watch the anime I chose for the challenge AFTER signin up in the main thread, or can start watching and in any moment sign up and add what I completed?

2) The anime must be watched during the period of the challenge in general (in any moment bewteen 1st Jan 2021 - 30 Nov 2021) or during the USER's challenge period?
And how can I choose the start date of my challenge? Am I free to choose any date or the date must be after my sign up?

3) I have read that the signup post can be updated only when asked to do. So if I sign up with 0 anime watched, how can I update my progress?

I'll sum up all the questions with an example. Suppose I start an anime on the 16th of January, then I sign up on the 20th of January with 0 anime completed and my challenge start date set as 14th of January. Then I complete the anime on the 1st of February and update my signup post with that entry (assuming the entry meets the requirement of any item of my card).

Is that valid? If not, what should be changed to make the signup valid and the entry eligible to be counted in the challenge? Thanks for the patience.
Jan 14, 2021 8:34 PM

Jul 2015
I've been trying to search to no avail but any ideas for how to fulfill this one?

(109) Watch an anime with 8 or more main characters listed
Jan 14, 2021 11:21 PM

Jan 2016
@
thekroissant said:
I've been trying to search to no avail but any ideas for how to fulfill this one?

@thekroissant

Mekakucity Actors and Trinity Seven are the only two that I know of which you have not already watched. Of the two I would recommend Mekakucity (it's production value is far superior to Trinity Seven), but that decision is up to you.
MikhailTheGreatJan 14, 2021 11:26 PM
Jan 15, 2021 12:13 AM

Oct 2019
Hey, I apologise if this has been stated already, but can you use different seasons of the same anime for different entries?
Jan 15, 2021 1:31 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
XPhoenixRisingX said:
Hey, I apologise if this has been stated already, but can you use different seasons of the same anime for different entries?

Yes, you can, as long as they are listed as different entries on MAL.
Jan 15, 2021 8:44 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
thekroissant said:

Most idol anime, whether girl or guy-centric, usually fall under this category.

For non-idol anime, Baccano is one - which I'm also going to be using for my challenge.

@ any mod

For item #120: Watch an anime in which 2 or more of the Opening Theme (OP) and/or Ending Theme (ED) are performed by the same Artist/Group

Does this include only real-life bands/artists, or can it include something like Tsukipro for example, where their characters are in a band, and thus one group is comprised of VAs (SolidS, SOARA, etc.)?

Furthermore: is being a con man considered being a "professional in their field"? X'D (Item #104)
gwendal738Jan 15, 2021 9:16 AM

γ€Œ I am forever your most devoted believer. 」

Jan 15, 2021 5:23 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
gwendal738 said:
For item #120: Watch an anime in which 2 or more of the Opening Theme (OP) and/or Ending Theme (ED) are performed by the same Artist/Group

Does this include only real-life bands/artists, or can it include something like Tsukipro for example, where their characters are in a band, and thus one group is comprised of VAs (SolidS, SOARA, etc.)?

Whatever is listed in the OP/ED section on the anime's MAL page is what we'll go by. Fictional or not, doesn't matter. Your example would be valid. Another valid example would be K-On!.

Furthermore: is being a con man considered being a "professional in their field"? X'D (Item #104)

That's not really a job you get paid for. It's more of an... activity? or a hobby? a crime. It's invalid, anyway.

Jan 15, 2021 8:44 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Thrasher96 said:
I have several questions about the dates, the questions are related to each other.

1) Do I have to watch the anime I chose for the challenge AFTER signin up in the main thread, or can start watching and in any moment sign up and add what I completed?

2) The anime must be watched during the period of the challenge in general (in any moment bewteen 1st Jan 2021 - 30 Nov 2021) or during the USER's challenge period?
And how can I choose the start date of my challenge? Am I free to choose any date or the date must be after my sign up?

3) I have read that the signup post can be updated only when asked to do. So if I sign up with 0 anime watched, how can I update my progress?

I'll sum up all the questions with an example. Suppose I start an anime on the 16th of January, then I sign up on the 20th of January with 0 anime completed and my challenge start date set as 14th of January. Then I complete the anime on the 1st of February and update my signup post with that entry (assuming the entry meets the requirement of any item of my card).

Is that valid? If not, what should be changed to make the signup valid and the entry eligible to be counted in the challenge? Thanks for the patience.

Hi, I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, so let me know if I don't really answer it.

You can start and finish the challenge anytime between 1st Jan - 30th Nov. You should set your start date to the day you started watching the first anime for the challenge and that doesn't have to be the same day you submitted your sign-up form. So it can be the same date, an earlier one or a later one. For example, if you submitted your form today, but you started an anime you want to use for the challenge on the 1st Jan, then just put that as your start day.

It's the same for the finish date. That should be the day you finished your last challenge item.
Therefore, answering your second question, you must watch anime for the challenge during the challenge period in general. Then, after you're done with it, your start and finish date will kind of become your 'individual' challenge period.

Before you submit your challenge for the inspection, you can update your sign-up post any time as many times as you wish. Then, when you submit your turn-in post, you should only update it when asked to do so.

Your example is valid, except if the anime you started to watch on 16th is the first anime you watch for the challenge, then your challenge start date should also be 16th, not 14th.
Jan 16, 2021 6:18 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Kurosawa-san said:
Thrasher96 said:

Hi, I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, so let me know if I don't really answer it.

You can start and finish the challenge anytime between 1st Jan - 30th Nov. You should set your start date to the day you started watching the first anime for the challenge and that doesn't have to be the same day you submitted your sign-up form. So it can be the same date, an earlier one or a later one. For example, if you submitted your form today, but you started an anime you want to use for the challenge on the 1st Jan, then just put that as your start day.

It's the same for the finish date. That should be the day you finished your last challenge item.
Therefore, answering your second question, you must watch anime for the challenge during the challenge period in general. Then, after you're done with it, your start and finish date will kind of become your 'individual' challenge period.

Before you submit your challenge for the inspection, you can update your sign-up post any time as many times as you wish. Then, when you submit your turn-in post, you should only update it when asked to do so.

Your example is valid, except if the anime you started to watch on 16th is the first anime you watch for the challenge, then your challenge start date should also be 16th, not 14th.

Yes, your answer covered precisely every question, also the things you said are all good news for me. I missed to read the part about turn-in posts, so I thought all had to be done with sign-up posts. Now that I know the difference, I don't have any doubt and I can proceed with the challenge. Thank you very much! ^^
Jan 16, 2021 10:19 AM

Jul 2016
Kurosawa-san said:
Yta_kawaii said:

Oh I see. You could have a look at:

- Kino no Tabi (2003) and its alternative version, The Animated Series (2017)
- Fruits Basket (2001) and the remakes, Fruits Basket 1st Season (2019) / 2nd Season (2020)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (1992-1993) and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal (2014-2015)
- Evangelion (1995-1996) and any of the remake movies
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2006) and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou (2020)
- Something from Macross Franchise. For example, Macross F is 2008 and Macross Dynamite 7 is 1997-1998. There might be more...
- Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 (2020) and its prequel Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society (2006) or the original movie Koukaku Kidoutai (1995)
- Cardcaptor Sakura (2000) and one of the sequels, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Prologue - Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma (2017)
- Original Dororo to Hyakkimaru (1969) and the remake (2019)
- Sousei no Aquarion (2005) and the entry in its 'other', Sousei no Aquarion Evol (2015)
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991) and its sequel Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis (2017) Both are rather short. F91 has other related entries with large time gaps, so check those too
- Full Metal Panic! (2002) and any of the related summary movies (2017-2018)

Hopefully I've got something your friend could use...

WOW thanks a lot!!! I'm sure he'll have some to choose from there
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Participant Recommendations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

609 by hoshi4 »»
Sep 18, 8:19 AM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Staff Recommendations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

619 by Aeradae »»
Sep 17, 8:52 PM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Help/Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

124 by Nanashi »»
Aug 27, 3:17 AM

Sticky: » 🌷🐸 Mini Challenge #2 - Spring Bingo 2024 🐸🌷

Aeradae - Apr 28

22 by kjplethodon »»
Jul 1, 4:34 PM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Donated Banners

AWC_mod - Dec 31, 2023

13 by AWC_mod »»
May 18, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.