Forum Settings
Forums

What is the most cringe thing you've ever seen?

New
Sep 26, 2020 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
So I know that some of you like to cringe at stuff. Share any cringe memories you have about yourself or others or share a cringe video. I'm not much of a cringer but this video is hilarious! Poor guy!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2020 1:03 AM
Jul 2018
Me ages 13-19. One thing I remember is saying LOL out loud... oh, to be a child again. xD
Sep 26, 2020 1:05 AM

Jun 2008
Biggest problem with cringe videos is that I just can't finish them...

I get second hand embarrassment, and I just can't man...
Sep 26, 2020 1:43 AM
Dec 2019
me ages 12-13, I had a really embarrassing hardcore weeb phase and was obsessed with everything Japanese. like I used to greet my friends at school every morning with an "ohayo!!~" WTF WHY. my other hardcore weeb friend used to take small quick bites out of her lunch like cute anime girls do, with that "nom" sound - bruh the cringe, real people can't pull that shit off

ALSO I just remembered this one vid that made me cringe so hard. I think it was a tiktok. this dude and his gf were walking down the street and some other dudes pulled him away and started beating him up and he just DIED. gf was bawling and I think the dudes who killed her bf were coming for her, but then the deceased bf, now in ANGEL FORM, physically stopped the dudes and protected his gf. the music was depressing and all, to make the vid more emotional BUT THE ACTING WAS SO BAD I WAS DYING FROM THE CRINGE. seriously nothing beats this for me
Sep 26, 2020 1:48 AM

Jul 2017
As of recently, Cuties. Like... why? lol

Sep 26, 2020 2:01 AM

Sep 2017
Liberals whenever they rant about something
خ
Sep 26, 2020 6:51 AM
Jul 2020
Seeing my friend dancing... My eyes....
Sep 26, 2020 7:01 AM

May 2020
oysterscallop said:
me ages 12-13, I had a really embarrassing hardcore weeb phase and was obsessed with everything Japanese. like I used to greet my friends at school every morning with an "ohayo!!~" WTF WHY. my other hardcore weeb friend used to take small quick bites out of her lunch like cute anime girls do, with that "nom" sound - bruh the cringe, real people can't pull that shit off

ALSO I just remembered this one vid that made me cringe so hard. I think it was a tiktok. this dude and his gf were walking down the street and some other dudes pulled him away and started beating him up and he just DIED. gf was bawling and I think the dudes who killed her bf were coming for her, but then the deceased bf, now in ANGEL FORM, physically stopped the dudes and protected his gf. the music was depressing and all, to make the vid more emotional BUT THE ACTING WAS SO BAD I WAS DYING FROM THE CRINGE. seriously nothing beats this for me

LMFAO that really is cringe but the first para is gold
Sep 26, 2020 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
the posts about 97% of people on these forums make
Sep 26, 2020 10:53 AM

Aug 2019
when someone who is horribly deformed due to some acid attack or 3rd degree burn to the face is posted on the internet and people start calling them "beautiful"
Sep 26, 2020 12:03 PM

Oct 2017
Probably the sexualisation of underaged people.

Katapullt said:
when someone who is horribly deformed due to some acid attack or 3rd degree burn to the face is posted on the internet and people start calling them "beautiful"
You've posted a similar thing twice. Did you see a lot of burn victims recently or are you just unimaginative?
BunilleSep 26, 2020 12:15 PM
Sep 26, 2020 11:53 PM

Jun 2020
uhhhh ppl on tiktok lmao, especially famous tiktokers
Sep 27, 2020 9:26 AM

Apr 2020
Well the most cringe thing I ever seen is what I did in 6th grade sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I remember back in 6th grade I use to like this one Latina girl in my class, she was easily a 9.
I wanted her for myself
So what do I do?
Well my dumbass thought it would be a great idea to make a poem.
YES A FUCKING POEM
I will not be telling what I wrote or else I would have to delete my MAL account, just know it was that garbage that you see in shows.
So I wrote the poem and decided to text my friend that I was going to write a poem for her and leave on her desk and make it anonymous
BIG MISTAKE
He rode the bus and decided it would be funny to tell everyone else about the poem
Ye so fast forward around math class
I was going to place the poem on her desk when we would all leave for lunch
At this point I thought that only one person knew that I was going to give her a poem
(As previously mentioned that wasn't the case)
So then randomly in the middle of the class while we're doing to work it gets brought up
My friend was talking about the poem loudly in a quiet class (he knew what he was doing)
Then the people around ALSO start talking about it like they already knew about the poem
Then THE WHOLE CLASS started talking about it INCLUDING THE TEACHER
Ye so I just sat there in silence as the WHOLE class was talking about it
Longest 8 minutes of my life
I wanted to KMS
Sep 27, 2020 10:07 AM

Apr 2010
Sometimes your posts in CD make me cringe lol
Sep 27, 2020 10:33 AM

Aug 2018
Some of these so called ''social media influencers'', specially in my country they are so cringy but the Tik tok ones around the world are even worse
Sep 27, 2020 11:50 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
My mind represses so many genuinely "cringeworthy" things. This will be my Cringe Collection and I will come to update it whenever I remember something absolutely cringeworthy.
There's one clip of a guy on a game show kissing kids. I saw it as a kid and I didn't get why it was part of a cringe compilation. It's fucking sickening to think about now tho. Just really fucking weird.

ChartTopper60Sep 27, 2020 12:17 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2020 8:41 PM

Jul 2014
There's a girl I've known for virtually my entire life and she's always been on the eccentric side to put it mildly. With that said, when she got into middle school, she went full chuuni. She got really into anime when she was around 14 and started adopting exaggerated mannerisms while deadass calling herself a tsundere without a hint of irony or self-awareness. Not sure if it's the cringiest thing I've ever seen or experienced but it's certainly up there.
Take care of yourself

Sep 29, 2020 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
Me when I was a teenager lol. That strange emo phase, being overly emotional about everything, the bad makeup.
Sep 29, 2020 8:01 AM

Sep 2014
I think his name is Jake Paul or something. Never managed to waste more than 5 seconds on his videos. Not gonna look into this to verify his name just remembering it is enough to hurt me physically.
Sep 29, 2020 8:40 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Hrybami said:
I think his name is Jake Paul or something. Never managed to waste more than 5 seconds on his videos. Not gonna look into this to verify his name just remembering it is enough to hurt me physically.

It's a shame that it's worse than just genuinely cringeworthy videos. "Jake" Paul also has a brother called "Logan" Paul. I basically mix them up all the time, but here's how I remember them:
Logan Paul is the one that:
-Recorded himself disrupting the Japanese public and recording a dead body
-Had beef with another YouTuber and entered the boxing ring with him (KSI)
-Vine/YouTube/Instagram ultra-flexer, eats cereal in his thousand dollar shoes

Jake Paul is the one that:
-made "It's Everyday, Bros"
-is the one that got caught looting
-another Vine/YouTube/Instagram ultra-flexer, does dangerous shit like set his furniture ablaze for internet clout & epic points
-ex-Disney channel star (no surprise there)
-shitty neighbor to live by
They're both a disgusting mess. Once you're ready to forgive them, they're ready to do some other stupid shit. At least I know to never name my sons Jake nor Logan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2020 8:50 AM

Aug 2014
A lot of tik toks. Weebs trying to force anime mannerisms into their real life. People thinking they have superpowers in high school or even after. When big companies alter their logos in performative support of lgbtq+ for a single day and then change it back.

Sep 29, 2020 9:02 AM

Sep 2014
ChartTopper60 said:
Hrybami said:

It's a shame that it's worse than just genuinely cringeworthy videos. "Jake" Paul also has a brother called "Logan" Paul. I basically mix them up all the time, but here's how I remember them:
Logan Paul is the one that:
-Recorded himself disrupting the Japanese public and recording a dead body
-Had beef with another YouTuber and entered the boxing ring with him (KSI)
-Vine/YouTube/Instagram ultra-flexer, eats cereal in his thousand dollar shoes

Jake Paul is the one that:
-made "It's Everyday, Bros"
-is the one that got caught looting
-another Vine/YouTube/Instagram ultra-flexer, does dangerous shit like set his furniture ablaze for internet clout & epic points
-ex-Disney channel star (no surprise there)
-shitty neighbor to live by
They're both a disgusting mess. Once you're ready to forgive them, they're ready to do some other stupid shit. At least I know to never name my sons Jake nor Logan.

I'm pretty sure this is just the surface of their stupidity. I don't want to delve more into their bio. This is not amusing at this point. It is just evidence on how potentially dumb humans can be and it outmatch every prior expectations. Leading to pure disgrace of being of the same species as them.
Sep 29, 2020 1:48 PM

Aug 2015
undoubtedly most people here except myself
Sep 29, 2020 6:30 PM

Aug 2007
Seeing people vlog in real life. I encountered one person recording himself inside a shopping mall, and he was alone, too. He’s basically talking to himself. No hate to them, but personally I find it awkward.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Sep 29, 2020 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
Most cringe thing I've ever seen?

Seeing an unintelligent fool with pathetic debate skills insert himself into a debate in order to express his harmful, ridiculous, senseless social views; and then to see him try to support his argument with easily debunked rhetorical questions, absence of proper detail and reasoning, grand sweeping claims with no evidence whatsoever, arrogant refusal to elaborate when questioned on his irrationality and lack of reason; and then to see him top it off by arrogantly dismissing the comments of any men who questioned his views and suddenly doing a 180 and kissing the ass of the women he was arguing with, in a way which is very akin to negging.

In other words, seeing the ridiculous antics of a moron on the internet.
removed-userSep 29, 2020 8:31 PM
Sep 29, 2020 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
Katapullt said:

They're just being nice and there isn't really anything cringe-worthy about that. I mean think about it, no way someone with a deformed face could be living a good life. Why not just be nice to them?
Sep 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Jun 2015
People who call things cringe are the real cringe.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Sep 29, 2020 8:51 PM

Aug 2018
The ending of Guilty Crown, the entirety of Aldnoah.zero, the ending of Golden Time.(FUCK YOU Kouko)

Sep 29, 2020 9:28 PM

May 2013
have y'all ever seen the Goatse? LOL! Now that really makes you cringe.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 29, 2020 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
haydenluvsanime said:
People who call things cringe are the real cringe.

I totally agree. But thats why I made this thread. So the cringers can help us to see what is really cringe and so the non-cringers can see if they agree with it or not. Unfortunately not many people are posting videos for us to see all of the cringe in its full glory.
Sep 30, 2020 3:23 AM

Oct 2012
My emo phase, I seriously wore my bangs in my face and couldn't see
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 30, 2020 3:34 AM

Jun 2020
this:

I would've guessed that it would be pretty hard for me to just automatically think up the most cringiest shit I've ever experienced, but this popped up in my head almost spontaneously.

my anime/manga list

Sep 30, 2020 3:38 AM

Feb 2020
People who try to justify themselves on why they can't wear a mask

IT'S NEVER OGRE
Sep 30, 2020 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
ohsheittt said:
this:

[yt]RFdWBDmAXI0

I would've guessed that it would be pretty hard for me to just automatically think up the most cringiest shit I've ever experienced, but this popped up in my head almost spontaneously.

Lol okay I’m starting to think that there is a thin line between funny and cringe. Perhaps things can be both?
Sep 30, 2020 4:37 AM

Oct 2010
I once hit on a girl, she wasn't impressed so I started using tactics like:
- Oh, in highschool I was nicknamed Mr Beefcake because of my muscles
- I don't drive but my friend has a Ford

I say these are cringeworthy pickup lines
Sep 30, 2020 5:47 AM

Jun 2020
BannedAkko said:
ohsheittt said:
this:

[yt]RFdWBDmAXI0

Lol okay I’m starting to think that there is a thin line between funny and cringe. Perhaps things can be both?

Tbf it wouldn't be funny even if it were ironic. And I don't think Peta was being ironic here.

my anime/manga list

Sep 30, 2020 5:58 AM

Mar 2014
people who roleplay in this website like *kisses you deeply* take a bite of the forbidden fruit~

Biiiitch IM gonna GAG LMAOOOOOOOOOO theyre like 20??? Bro get off the internet and get a job, pump someones gas, fix a washing machine, buy a house, grill some barbecue or something??
Sep 30, 2020 6:55 AM
Apr 2016
I'll just give the one between MAL: There was a thread (or a forum-game question) about when one had their first kiss, and some dude (no, not p0ckyy) replied "do online kisses count? If so, then 13." I had to stop and contemplate the post for a minute or two wondering how that person is capable of falling asleep during nights.
Oct 1, 2020 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
Everytime my dad speaks bullshit, I can't help but disliking him sometimes.
Oct 2, 2020 9:21 AM

Jul 2020
Some of y'all saying the MAL forms have cringe... Do I tell you about the DeviantArt forums or nah?

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Oct 2, 2020 3:59 PM

Mar 2020
Whenever any feminist opens their mouth and just blurts out whatever they heard in their extremist echo chambers.

The most cringe is when they comment on Muslim countries or India and how women are supposedly oppressed there.
Oct 2, 2020 6:39 PM

Aug 2017
all tiktok dancer who show their breast and ass, i can't imagine to be their dad, what a shame
Oct 2, 2020 7:06 PM

Jul 2020
lolita said:
people who roleplay in this website like *kisses you deeply* take a bite of the forbidden fruit~

Biiiitch IM gonna GAG LMAOOOOOOOOOO theyre like 20??? Bro get off the internet and get a job, pump someones gas, fix a washing machine, buy a house, grill some barbecue or something??

*licks cutely* *turns around* *slaps the actual heck out of you* *vomits* *falls into a bathtub* *toaster slips in*
Oct 2, 2020 9:38 PM

Oct 2018
oysterscallop said:
Hahahahhaha thank you for making my day
Dec 16, 2020 3:36 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
AMV and nightcore.

Dunno why I find random songs strapped on some anime scenes and sped-up songs with chipmunk voice are cringy.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 16, 2020 3:39 PM

Apr 2020
you see, there is this one app called tiktok......

beep boop bop pow
Dec 16, 2020 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
Sometimes I forget how amusing that site it lmao
Dec 16, 2020 5:27 PM

Apr 2019
Logan Paul and Jake Paul, may not be the most cringe, but definitely up there.
Dec 17, 2020 1:49 AM

Jun 2020
The one who cringes is the reason for my cringe too.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Dec 17, 2020 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
PUA compilations on youtube
also this is pretty good:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 hours ago

6 by LightWorker »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

29 by DesuMaiden »»
17 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
30 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

63 by duchessliz87 »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

60 by vampirismsxc »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.