Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 5, 2020 1:57 AM

Mar 2012
i personally love the game and i played it since it came out, what throws me off is is the resin system (if you played the game you would know what im talking about) this system just prevents you from progressing and it really sucks.

i also love the character designs!
物事は良くなりますか ? 
Nov 5, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, just imagine the power creep the game is gonna suffer in future patches. This is technically just the "start" of the game and the amount of resources needed to progress is already insane. I just hope they continue fairly lenient with f2p.

Renkini said:
Reached AR 34, finished available story, ran out of world quests, and unlocked all teleport points. Need to reach rank 36 and 38 to play story quest for Venti and Mona but leveling AR is getting harder thanks to no quests. There're still so much things to do such as adventure book checklist, finding Anemo/Geolucuses, ascending characters and entering domains but they're kind of 'target-less' so I'm not prioritizing them for now. I also got Qiqi (and also Xingqiu but I don't use him) from gacha as new characters so my main party right now is Xiangling, Venti, Qiqi and Barbara with occasional use of Lumine, Amber and Noelle, all lvl 50. Still wavering whether I should ascend them or not cuz I still don't have my dream team of Diluc/Keqing/Venti/Barbara but maybe I should ascend anyway instead of waiting for characters that I dunno when I'll get cuz the game's getting harder thanks to increased world level. Any advice is appreciated.

I'm AR 37 and haven't even finished the story nor all the quests yet. But then I've been exploring and farming domains and ley lines quite a bit every day. Have you done the Nameless Treasure quests and the Lingju Pass quest?

It's worth ascending them even if you stop levelling them after that for that stat boost, as the resources for ascending are not hard to come by, but unless you're planning to tackle the abyss focusing on your main team is enough (at AR 34 having at least your DPS at lvl 60 is the ideal I think). Just save enough books in case you get someone you want.
Nov 5, 2020 6:52 PM
Sep 2020
Q : Have you heard of "Genshin Impact" / thoughts on it?

A : In my own opinion, It's a pretty decent open world game. People call it an MMO game even if it isn't. My PC is terrible and it runs like 40-50 FPS on Medium graphics. I stopped playing for 2 weeks now, It just got boring for me.
Nov 6, 2020 1:27 AM
May 2009
Gonna Focus on the main story at some point, right now just working on AR to gain access to most content, Now AR21.
Nov 6, 2020 3:02 AM

Mar 2018
@Satyr_icon @Tropisch

Yeah, I've ascended Venti, Qiqi and Xiangling to lvl 60. Cuz now I'm stuck at AR 35 and I need to enter a domain to increase my world level but the domain's recommended party lvl is 60. Ascending 3 characters at once burned almost all of my exp books and money so I need to farm again for now. Also in desperate need of talent items so I have to enter daily domains.

Satyr_icon said:
I'm AR 37 and haven't even finished the story nor all the quests yet. But then I've been exploring and farming domains and ley lines quite a bit every day. Have you done the Nameless Treasure quests and the Lingju Pass quest?
Maybe it's because you're more of an explorer and prefers free play. I prioritize quests cuz like I said, I want a 'target' in playing games. And yes, I've done both Nameless Treasure and Lingju Pass quests.

Tropisch said:
No, don't ascend your other characters you don't play much atm, you'll have a massive lack of resources, just level the ones you like the most, and keep your support character around 50-60. I'm AR43 and just leveling the characters I find most effective, even if they aren't exactly my favorites. And not to be a buzzkill, don't expect Diluc/Keqing or Venti any time soon, the first two will likely never get rate up banners and Venti won't come back in a banner for a long time.
I don't ascend characters I'm not using at all. Like Ninggaung, Xingqiu and Sucrose who are sitting at lvl 1 and going expeditions right now. The above characters I said are all I'm using to some degree. I have Venti but I still want Diluc and Keqing so it sucks to heart that :(

Nov 9, 2020 4:31 AM
May 2009
Waiting for the new update. Hope they give away free fates for the new banner that will replace klee's
Nov 9, 2020 3:15 PM

Oct 2020
Felt really salty, I can't play the game smoothly and tends to slow down on my phone and laptop. For someone who waited on this game for years, it really kills me honestly. Also the game looks very similar to Breath of the Wild.
Nov 9, 2020 9:49 PM

Aug 2008
For those saying leveling up will be harder, I hope that won't happen. If anything, I hope they become less stingy after few months, similar to other games that started like that.

I reached Adventure Rank 40 yesterday, and I am think I can level up my characters to match the new world level, and evne surpass it. But I can't imagine how things will be after 10 more levels.
SweetMoniaNov 9, 2020 9:52 PM
Nov 10, 2020 9:05 AM

Aug 2008
Tropisch said:
SweetMonia said:
But I can't imagine how things will be after 10 more levels.

It gets a bit more difficult, there's apparently 8 World Levels, character / weapon levels are capped at 90, and AR50, the bosses are level 90-91.
I will try my best with that >.<

That makes me wonder how they are going to manage the game in the long term. Maybe they will add more levels or something. I can't imagine having many of us capped or close to capped like this~
Nov 10, 2020 9:08 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Gacha is super shit. I quit after a week.
Nov 10, 2020 1:35 PM

Dec 2017
I'm enjoying it so far but i haven't really got to the gatcha part yet. Hoping that i can keep going as a free player since i don't really intend on spending on free games anymore, as it's easy to spend more than you would usually spend on a paid game.

Also i'm playing on PC not mobile, because i have little to no interest in mobile games.
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Nov 10, 2020 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
Aboar said:
I'm enjoying it so far but i haven't really got to the gatcha part yet. Hoping that i can keep going as a free player since i don't really intend on spending on free games anymore, as it's easy to spend more than you would usually spend on a paid game.

Also i'm playing on PC not mobile, because i have little to no interest in mobile games.
As long as you don't want a very specific character(s), I think you can do fine as a free player. Your progress may slow down, but that's it.
Nov 11, 2020 6:26 AM
May 2009
New update, more resin, more quests and goals, Not sure if I want to roll for Diona.
Or save for next months banner. Just reached AR27. Got so much to do before Reputation is fully unlocked. Liyue reputation missions currently locked for me, guess got to do some story quests.
Nov 11, 2020 7:13 PM

Aug 2012
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

I quit after 2 hours shit felt like Zelda but worst.
Nov 11, 2020 8:38 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Order-Sol said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

I quit after 2 hours shit felt like Zelda but worst.

That 11+GB download was a waste, then, haha
Nov 12, 2020 7:03 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
i've heard of Genshin but never played it. looks like another generic roleplaying game though imo. seems quite familiar to SAO MD and Fate/Go lol

✧ forum set by the loml, toria <3 ✧
Nov 13, 2020 2:14 AM
May 2009
I rolled for the new Banner and got 2 Diona's now I am one loli from Loli squad. Just need Qi Qi.

Wonder if they will do a shota squad.
Nov 13, 2020 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
This game is not supposed for Gacha-ing. this game its more look like Hyperdimension Neptunia (CMIIW) with gacha rather than a pure gacha like F/GO or Azur Lane. this game requires mid-to-high end devices and that will impossible to reach another new player which have potato devices. that's why gacha is shit

compared to Honkai, Honkai requires low specs but Genshin gain more popularity than Honkai.
Nov 13, 2020 7:41 PM

Feb 2019
idk, I prefer fully online games nowadays (at least in terms of free to play models). I think getting rare stuff or whaling is only nice if there is a large social factor.
Nov 13, 2020 11:34 PM

May 2014
Enjoyable game but collecting violetgrass and mushroom is not fun. 
Nov 14, 2020 3:29 AM

Mar 2018
Guys, I want Keqing but I have no interest in any of 4 rate-up characters of the current banner (Childe, Diona, Ningguang and Beidou) so I'm thinking it's better to pull the standard banner. Or maybe I should still pull the rate-up banner?

Nov 14, 2020 7:01 AM

Aug 2008
Renkini said:
Guys, I want Keqing but I have no interest in any of 4 rate-up characters of the current banner (Childe, Diona, Ningguang and Beidou) so I'm thinking it's better to pull the standard banner. Or maybe I should still pull the rate-up banner?
I pulled her from the standard banner. It depends on your history really. If you tried pulling from the rate-up banner & got another 5-stars character in the past, then you shouldn't try pulling her from there.
Nov 14, 2020 7:03 AM

Aug 2008
Kisaragi said:
Enjoyable game but collecting violetgrass and mushroom is not fun. 
And they don't respawn fast enough >.<

I want more Cor Lapis >.<
Nov 14, 2020 7:27 AM

Mar 2018
SweetMonia said:
Renkini said:
I pulled her from the standard banner. It depends on your history really. If you tried pulling from the rate-up banner & got another 5-stars character in the past, then you shouldn't try pulling her from there.
I see. I got Venti from Venti banner and Qiqi from Klee banner but never got a 5-star from standard banner yet. I asked in advance to make up my mind but I only have 900+ Primogems atm. I'll pull the standard banner when I have 1600. Thanks.

Nov 14, 2020 9:58 AM

Jul 2011
As people mentioned above the gacha is goddamn awful, but despite that it ain't too bad imo.

Nov 14, 2020 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
SweetMonia said:
Renkini said:

Nice! I’ve been trying to get Keqing because I like her design and skill set. I hope I also get her when I pull for Zhongli.
Nov 14, 2020 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
Renkini said:
I see. I got Venti from Venti banner and Qiqi from Klee banner but never got a 5-star from standard banner yet. I asked in advance to make up my mind but I only have 900+ Primogems atm. I'll pull the standard banner when I have 1600. Thanks.

The worst thing is, there is a possibility that you might get a 5 star weapon instead and that resets the pity counter.

Nov 14, 2020 9:12 PM

Aug 2008
tsubasa_ said:
As people mentioned above the gacha is goddamn awful, but despite that it ain't too bad imo.
The pity system makes a big difference, but they still need to improve it a bit in my opinion, either by increasing the rates a bit, or giving a bit more primogems.

The issue for me is the lack of mora & other things, even if I got a lovely 5-stars character, it's a bit of a grind to level them up. That makes it harder to experiment with characters.

Yuitia said:
SweetMonia said:

Nice! I’ve been trying to get Keqing because I like her design and skill set. I hope I also get her when I pull for Zhongli.
Yeah, she's quite elegant! I sincerely hope you manage to pull her. :3
SweetMoniaNov 14, 2020 9:16 PM
Nov 14, 2020 9:14 PM

Aug 2008
Tropisch said:
Well, I just got Tartaglia a few hours ago, now I need to fight that awful Oceanid boss, please no, it's the worst boss in the game.
I completely agree! It's the worse boss in the game. With broken hitboxes & almost impossible to dodge attacks.

I admit I sometimes enjoy the difficulty a bit though.
SweetMoniaNov 14, 2020 9:18 PM
Nov 14, 2020 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
SweetMonia said:
tsubasa_ said:
The pity system makes a big difference, but they still need to improve it a bit in my opinion, either by increasing the rates a bit, or giving a bit more primogems.

The issue for me is the lack of mora & other things, even if I got a lovely 5-stars character, it's a bit of a grind to level them up. That makes it harder to experiment with characters.

Yuitia said:

Yeah, she's quite elegant! I sincerely hope you manage to pull her. :3

That’s what I said when I first saw her :o! And thank you~
Nov 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Mar 2018
Tennouji said:
The worst thing is, there is a possibility that you might get a 5 star weapon instead and that resets the pity counter.

Seriously? If that happened, I probably won't have enough tables to flip.

Anyway, saved 1600 Primogems and pulled the standard banner like I said above and got Razor. I hope that didn't reset my pity counter.

Nov 15, 2020 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
Renkini said:
Tennouji said:

Seriously? If that happened, I probably won't have enough tables to flip.

Anyway, saved 1600 Primogems and pulled the standard banner like I said above and got Razor. I hope that didn't reset my pity counter.

Only for 4 stars. Genshin has a pity for both 4 and 5 stars
Nov 16, 2020 10:27 AM

Aug 2008
I like the new event, even though I have Fischl & no longer use her. It's a nice way to get mora & other stuff.
Nov 16, 2020 10:28 AM

Aug 2020
Yes, i heard it. But i don't played it yet. Also what you think about the game?
Nov 16, 2020 10:31 AM
May 2020
I just visited the website today because I was on discord and maybe 3 or 2 people were talking about it and playing it
I wanted to try it for myself
Nov 16, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Do not become one of these people:
Nov 17, 2020 3:43 AM
May 2009
This new event is going to absorb my time. I need to get all those meteors, and than do part 2 of the story that just unlocked. and use my resin. All of a sudden this is taking more time than I had set aside.
Nov 18, 2020 3:07 PM

Aug 2008
shintai88 said:
This new event is going to absorb my time. I need to get all those meteors, and than do part 2 of the story that just unlocked. and use my resin. All of a sudden this is taking more time than I had set aside.
You can do the meteors quickly if you followed a map. It makes things much easier~
Nov 19, 2020 1:49 AM

Mar 2018
Welp, not sure I should be happy or not but I pulled Jean from standard banner yesterday. I do like her as a character but her abilities are really awkward to put her in my team now. I already have Venti for wind AoE and Qiqi as a healer. But part of me still want to main her. Plus I have a 4-star sword ready with refined lvl.2 with elemental mastery buff that's seem to be suited for her so that's also tempting. The downside is, my pity counter is reset now so I have to wait a long way again for Keqing and Diluc.

So, should I level Jean or not?

Nov 19, 2020 2:08 AM
May 2009
SweetMonia said:
shintai88 said:
You can do the meteors quickly if you followed a map. It makes things much easier~

I did Got all the shards on maps for all 6 regions, Not struggling with killing the two assassins at world level 3 at level 55 in the large meteorite locations.
Nov 19, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2008
Renkini said:
Welp, not sure I should be happy or not but I pulled Jean from standard banner yesterday. I do like her as a character but her abilities are really awkward to put her in my team now. I already have Venti for wind AoE and Qiqi as a healer. But part of me still want to main her. Plus I have a 4-star sword ready with refined lvl.2 with elemental mastery buff that's seem to be suited for her so that's also tempting. The downside is, my pity counter is reset now so I have to wait a long way again for Keqing and Diluc.

If you want to have fun:- Yes

If you just want to have a strong team:- Stay the way you are

If I am you. I would do the latter, but then level her up in late-game.
Nov 19, 2020 10:46 AM

Sep 2019
SweetMonia said:
Renkini said:

Yeah it's just really awk because her healing scales from ATK but she isn't the greatest damage dealer, she's totally outshined by Qiqi. Still a decent option on one of your teams if you're trying to tackle spiral abyss
Nov 19, 2020 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
iluvtofu said:
SweetMonia said:

Yeah it's just really awk because her healing scales from ATK but she isn't the greatest damage dealer, she's totally outshined by Qiqi. Still a decent option on one of your teams if you're trying to tackle spiral abyss
Oui, I would certainly love to have a second healer for that.
Nov 19, 2020 4:32 PM

Apr 2008
I was honestly real surprised it actually had fun gameplay. I didn't do research or anything before trying it out, and I was really expecting typical MMO gameplay (click on an enemy and watch as they slowly strike them over and over until the enemy falls over), but it's super fun. I really love the flying/gliding too, it's satisfying just walking around honestly. I'm really good at being f2p with these kinds of games and just quietly farming gacha currency until there's someone I care about, so that aspect doesn't bother me too much.
Nov 20, 2020 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
i cant stop playing, today i muted my professor just to play genshin the whole time
Nov 21, 2020 8:25 AM

Mar 2012
For as much as the game allows you to do while being f2p, it really is insane! Sure, if you have no self-control it can literally bankrupt you, so don't be that guy! lol
It's a pretty fun game and I believe everybody should at least try it out.
Nov 21, 2020 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
pierrotdoll said:
i cant stop playing, today i muted my professor just to play genshin the whole time
Same here, need more resin though~ -_-
Nov 22, 2020 3:12 PM

Sep 2019
SweetMonia said:
pierrotdoll said:
Same here, need more resin though~ -_-

Really wish they decreased the regen time, it's nice to have 160 but it doesn't fix the original issue that so many ppl complaining about >_>
Nov 22, 2020 7:31 PM
魏无羡

Aug 2015
I tried for so long to stay away from the game because I knew it was a gacha game but in the end I caved and I've spent more than I'd like to admit on it. This is one of the few games where the 4 stars can actually hold their own. If you have the right ensemble you can do just fine without a single 5 star, I'm impressed with it.

But truthfully I'd say the game is worth putting money into. I'm not usually into games of any kind but this one is beautiful and really fun, I can spend 6 hours sitting in the same spot and not even realize the time. The story is actually going somewhere and is interesting. And it looks like it could keep going for a while longer. There's always something to do or something to work towards and I love that.

Nov 23, 2020 4:30 AM
May 2009
Last part of the Star event. Need to do 4 more co-op plays, and do the story mission, should be enough to cover the talent material I want.

Definately agree resin limits how much you can farm. But overall free game with alot to do and more story unlocks with each AR.

Not sure about the story locked behind AR, but so far its not been bad.
Not sure why there is 4-5 Stars on Characters mainly cause there is no 1 2 or 3 for characters. Not sure if that will change in the future. But hey free Fischl is a good thing.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

Nette - Apr 25

12 by ST63LTH »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you track Accounts you made online

ST63LTH - May 4

5 by ST63LTH »»
6 minutes ago

» What are your PC specs

ST63LTH - May 5

14 by ST63LTH »»
8 minutes ago

» Whixh is the best Pc for playing games?

Abd56ullah - 9 hours ago

3 by ST63LTH »»
9 minutes ago

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - Yesterday

5 by Zettaiken »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.