Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2020 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ye, this is becoming troubling. If that's how Macy decides to solve her problems, then she herself is also a problem. Seems she has a temper problem too.
Aug 30, 2020 9:27 AM

Feb 2019
Kubo need to keep this shit pumping fr no way it gets wrapped up in 4. Some really cool concepts set up

Need more Noel 🤤
Aug 30, 2020 9:36 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
It seems like Ninny has an admirer and it seems that Macy is aware of the massive shipping between the two leads.

Epic appearance at the end. Hope the next chapter delivers.
Aug 30, 2020 10:00 AM

Aug 2015
Quite a nice chapter, but I genuinely have no idea how is Kubo supposed to end this in just 2 chapters. This feels like it could last 5 times longer on just this storyline with Balgo and the infodumps about dragons (which most of them are fricking cute, ngl, and have some cool designs).

Talking about Balgo, hopefully he gets to do something in the future that isn't just attracting dragons or being a perv.
Aug 30, 2020 10:04 AM

Mar 2015
what the hell is this mess? this definitely should be much longer. also can't like any of character.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 30, 2020 10:43 AM

Jul 2019
dunno what the hell is going on with this chapter tbh. seemed like past friends falling out and whatnot. but keeping a dragon illegally, wonder why.
Aug 30, 2020 10:49 AM

Mar 2016
A certain thing I noticed is that Kubo added backgrounds to certain panels so that we'll have a good layout, at least considering that this is only 4 chapters long. Pretty good if I must say.

I like how the chapter started and then we see a new character who wants to kill Ninny for selfish reasons and then a character similar to Ganju appears. Damn, he does look really cool and I honestly want more of him.

Lastly, I'd like to say that I don't think 4 chapters are going to be enough. I'm already enjoying chapter 2 and I'm pretty sure that this could have been a really interesting manga if it had more chapters. That's pretty much it.
Aug 30, 2020 3:16 PM

Jun 2017
So this ends in two chapters and one chapter is already wasted on another completely random plot thread. No matter how I see it it's just not enough.
Aug 30, 2020 3:38 PM

Jun 2017
I understand that this manga has only four chapters planned so far, but the pacing of this thing is just far too quick.
Aug 30, 2020 5:25 PM

Jan 2009
welp a cliffhanger and that villain guy in the end looks like a Bleach character that i forgot his name now they got the same hair style

and Noel is best girl again
Aug 30, 2020 7:57 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
So the first chapter established life with Balgo being their "pet", and now this second chapter is addressing Ninny's past along with her former band mate. Macy seems to be a total nut. How did she get a hold of that dragon? Ninny said she shouldn't be aware of Reverse London, who let her in? I can safely assume the answer to both questions, along with who threw the remote at the TV, is going to be the guy on the rooftop. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't he one of the captains? Maybe he knew that Macy was unstable, gave her a dragon, and is planning to use the panic and chaos to kill Balgo?

Honestly, the scope of this series feels a lot bigger than 4 chapters. I think the only issue I have right now is that the world needs to be explained better. I get confused with all the terminology at times which can hurt my enjoyment of the story. But if it's only going to be 4 chapters, I assume what we got is going to be it.
Aug 30, 2020 9:57 PM

Apr 2020
deg said:
welp a cliffhanger and that villain guy in the end looks like a Bleach character that i forgot his name now they got the same hair style

i think you are talking about Ginjo from Fullbringer Arc, right?
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him, too.
--AbiSa--
Aug 30, 2020 10:00 PM

Jan 2009
AbiSa said:
deg said:

i think you are talking about Ginjo from Fullbringer Arc, right?
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him, too.

i googled it now and i thought of Bazz B lol but his official hair color is pink though so ye Ginjo is more closer to the looks of this character here
Sep 1, 2020 6:45 AM

Aug 2020
Wait, this manga will only last for 4 chapters? Didn't know that lol. The characterdesign of the new characters (dragons included) is as always very nice. I quite enjoyed the comedy scenes too. Story isn't really special but the world building so far is solid. I'm curious how it will turn out in the next 2 chapters.
Sep 2, 2020 11:26 AM
Nov 2017
I m enjoying this way more then I expected. It's really cute. I didnt know the one shot was cannon so I had to go back and read it between 1 and 2 but im really loving this world.i actually really like Balgo despite him being a perv too. I think given enough time this series would thrive. I hope it gets extended beyond its initial order. I think all 3 main characters have a lot of potential and could carry a longer series
Sep 2, 2020 11:26 AM

Jun 2019
This is getting interesting. So, basically Macy doesn't want anyone to go talk to Ninny. She's got some serious issues.
Also the shot with dragon bumping into Noel's tiddies was hilarious. LMAO
Sep 3, 2020 9:10 AM

Nov 2015
The story is really getting interesting but I wish it would be longer than the 4 chapters that they announced it to be because the pacing is a bit fast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2020 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
Like how we got a more elaborate explanation on how the world works, so basically if something physically exists on Front London it will also exist in the Reverse one and if such structure is affected in one side it will also have the same affect on its counter-part. Nice consept. In adiction I have to commend Kubo for how rich the world of Reverse London is and the different designs for the dragons.
Other then that I once again love the interactions between Noel and Ninny, the former always knows how to persuade the latter. It really feels like they have a long friendship.

When it comes to story progression eveything is moving at a nice pace, it was interested to see how Macy was affected by tabloids and the dragon feeded on her negative emotions. It was also smart on the higher-ups part to try take Balgo out now and possibly disguise what happened as a normal casualty.
Great chapter overall, cant wait to see what will happen next.
Sep 5, 2020 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
Wow, Macy has some issues. What a crazy woman.

Shame that this will end in two chapters.

Sep 13, 2020 1:12 AM

Oct 2017
This new girl Macy is amusing XD and whoa! Ninny blown out like that, who's that guy.
Jan 7, 2023 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
Is Kubo's writing usually this bad? I never read/watched Bleach past the odd one or two episodes.

More topics from this board

» Burn The Witch Season 2 Confirmed

FateXBlood - Sep 9, 2020

34 by Mikarin_Enjoyer »»
Feb 16, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Burn the Witch Chapter 4 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 13, 2020

40 by omega_blue »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:57 PM

Poll: » Burn the Witch Chapter 1 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 23, 2020

36 by omega_blue »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:36 PM

» Burn The Witch Continuation?

FateXBlood - Sep 9, 2020

6 by KursedArcana »»
Sep 13, 2020 3:03 PM

Poll: » Burn the Witch Chapter 3 Discussion

BunnyBunela - Sep 6, 2020

19 by Pre_Yum »»
Sep 13, 2020 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.