Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 11, 2020 6:01 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Guess years of sitting on his fat ass without any real challenge made Queen too arrogant to see a real threat, I mean Luffy beat two other Yonkou commander and that's a known fact.

The bath scene was a bit dragged at the beginning, but that was a super effective Happiness Punch. Also lol at the unexpected weakness of Drake and the two low-key Germa fanboys.

Then a bit anime original stuff with Sanji and more of Luffy. Time to step up the Armament Haki game.

Zoro badassness at the end, preview for the next episode looked dope.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 11, 2020 7:10 PM

Jul 2017
Man I've been watching it weekly since the beginning of the year, and now I can sympathize a bit with the pacing issues for weekly viewings. This is so slow that I just lost a ton of interest in the anime, even though it's still not a bad weekly watch.

Otherwise the actual episode was okay, seeing Sanji there was pretty fun ngl and it seems he's got some 'fans'.
Jul 11, 2020 7:38 PM

Apr 2019
Wow, what a great episode. Finally we get to see multiple sides of where the Strawhats are right now. Next episode is going to be good. Things in Wano are starting to finally move some more.

Jul 11, 2020 7:44 PM
Mar 2019
Next week looking juicy !!!!! And Nami Is The Goat.
Jul 11, 2020 7:50 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Previous two episode were a sleepfest but this episode was dope.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 11, 2020 8:12 PM

Jan 2020
I can see the pacing issues but the actual content is still good so I found it to be a really fun watch.

The Sanji scene was hilarious and I'm excited to see the next episode

Jul 11, 2020 8:13 PM

Sep 2010
This is the best episode of One Piece I've seen in awhile, really looking forward to the next one too. Hope the Zoro fight is good!
Jul 11, 2020 9:03 PM

Jul 2007
I think some are confused thinking the last several episodes are kind of slow in the anime but this was actually kind of a slower moment in the manga as well. The last 2-3 chapters were mainly exposition chapters and of course introducing queen and the prison along with the fan-service moments. But finally things are heating up and soon everything will start spiraling out of control. Your not going to want to miss the remaining segments of act 2.
ArtimesGamerJul 11, 2020 9:06 PM

Jul 11, 2020 11:10 PM

Nov 2018
stealth black has fanboys everywhere, nami is goat.
Jul 11, 2020 11:24 PM

Oct 2017
The pacing was better in this episode thou lol they showed a short recap of Luffy Kaido fight.

The last scene was great, time for badass Zoro.
Jul 11, 2020 11:33 PM
Mar 2018
I loved how finallyyyyyy Luffy is thinking how to fight KAIDO ...... and things looking good for next episode because....
1. Zoro fight ahead
2. Germa 66 Stealth black Soba Mask Sanji
3. Luffy gonna show awesomeness
4. Hawkins and Drake are Germa 66 fan boys possibly there is a fight ahead
Jul 11, 2020 11:52 PM

Apr 2018
Sanji just had his good time in this episode. Another good thing about today's episode is, it ended with Zoro. Hopefully it will show Ryuma's secret in next one. Rest of the part is same, Boring and slow.
ᱨᱚᱡ ᱠᱤᱨᱚᱱ ᱥᱚᱱᱠᱚᱨ : 𑀓𑀸𑀓 𑀘𑁂𑀱𑁆𑀝𑀸, 𑀩𑀓𑁄 𑀥𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀦𑀁, 𑀲𑁆𑀯𑀸𑀦 𑀦𑀺𑀤𑁆𑀭𑀸 𑀢𑀣𑁃𑀯 𑀘 𑁇 𑀅𑀮𑁆𑀧𑀳𑀸𑀭𑀻, 𑀕𑀾𑀳𑀢𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀕𑀻, 𑀯𑀺𑀤𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀭𑁆𑀣𑀻 𑀧𑀁𑀘 𑀮𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀡𑀁 𑁈
𑀥𑀭𑁆𑀫𑁄_𑀭𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀢𑀺_𑀭 𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀺𑀢
Jul 12, 2020 12:35 AM

Jul 2015
Took 932 episodes but Sanji finally saw the national treasure probably at the cost of his life using the invisible powers he always wanted, Nami's dynamic body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't wait for Zoro's battle next episode
UnkrownedJul 12, 2020 3:00 AM

Jul 12, 2020 1:26 AM
Jan 2011
Reapermask said:
Took 932 episodes but Sanji finally saw the national treasure probably at the cost of his life, Nami's dynamic body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you forget about the Alabasta Arc? Forgot his name who can change his appearance (RIP) change in Nami and showed it all (giving blood noses to Sanji and co including oblivion Luffy) or around the end were the boys (including yet again Luffy who is completely unfazed by Hancock's naked body) spies on Nami and Vivi so Nami just goes in front of then, reveals herself completely asking for 100.000 berryes each in exchanged (I'm really questioning the king's moral).
Jul 12, 2020 3:44 AM

Dec 2019
jeez i wonder how they learned about the ankle tattoo... pace was kinda bad this ep but eh w/e also those reactions to the germa suit were priceless lmfao, next ep looks like a really good one.
                                                         🖤   

Jul 12, 2020 4:13 AM
Dec 2018
Psi18c said:
Reapermask said:
Took 932 episodes but Sanji finally saw the national treasure probably at the cost of his life, Nami's dynamic body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you forget about the Alabasta Arc? Forgot his name who can change his appearance (RIP) change in Nami and showed it all (giving blood noses to Sanji and co including oblivion Luffy) or around the end were the boys (including yet again Luffy who is completely unfazed by Hancock's naked body) spies on Nami and Vivi so Nami just goes in front of then, reveals herself completely asking for 100.000 berryes each in exchanged (I'm really questioning the king's moral).

Sanji was the only one of the crew who didnt saw it, try to rewatch/ reread that scene.

He was cooking in the meanwhile. That is also a reason why it was not awkward for him to fight bon clay since he never saw him
Jul 12, 2020 4:31 AM
Jan 2011
DruMzTV said:
Psi18c said:

Sanji was the only one of the crew who didnt saw it, try to rewatch/ reread that scene.

He was cooking in the meanwhile. That is also a reason why it was not awkward for him to fight bon clay since he never saw him

Won't. I remember this part so I'm ok without. Poor man. Btw, I just realized that he didn't really he didn't need his suit ability at all since it was a mix bath
Jul 12, 2020 5:16 AM

Jul 2016

This episode was okay.

Next episode looks amazing.
Jul 12, 2020 5:30 AM
Jun 2020
lets be honest guys you all here just for nami in this episode
Jul 12, 2020 6:14 AM
Oct 2015
good episode..moments with drake hawkins and sanji were done well...next week zoro fight looks awesome xD
Jul 12, 2020 9:02 AM

Apr 2018
Hype for next episode
Finally Zoro screentime
Jul 12, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2008
Ha...everyone loves Germa.

And damn it Sanji you're getting blood everywhere.
Jul 12, 2020 1:35 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What an amazing episode, really. It would have been better if they had the Happiness Punch part bundled with the last episode, but I'll let it slide. Luffy is showing off his moves to everyone and asserting dominance, I like how they brought up Reileigh's strange usage of Armament Haki from before the time skip, it's time for the next stage of armament Haki boys. It was always in front of our eyes.

I'm so looking forward to the next episode, Zoro, the weapon collector, Kamazo, and a possible backstory of Ryuma's. I can't wait.
Jul 12, 2020 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
I just like how Hawkins and Drake didn't bat an eyelash at all the near-naked women around them but immediately blushed as soon as their eyes laid at the fascinating creature that is Stealth Black. The whole thing was ridiculously amusing. Especially when Drake nearly fainted.

It seems like Luffy is going to get an upgrade soon. It looks like he figured things out. I am looking forward to the next episode, as it looks like Zoro will have his hands full.

One thing to note is that there is, most likely, a traitor amongst the alliance. How did the info of the tattoo in their ankles get leaked out? This is interesting. It could be anyone, of course, but, personally, I think it is one of the 'higher-ups,' so to say.
Jul 13, 2020 12:08 AM

Nov 2018
We got some good fan service with Nami, plus Luffy is figuring out how to power up. Decent episode this.

The preview looks sick as fuck, I can't wait to see Zoro go ham (as well as that crispy animation)

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jul 13, 2020 12:59 PM

Jun 2020
I liked the previous episode more but it was also amazing. When Beast pirates were cheering for Deathmatch i was there cheering "Haki! Haki" i really wanted Luffy to use it , great job Oda, the bathhouse had pacing issues but some fanservice for compensation, not bad, and Sanji's dream come true. Even for a short time, but Zoro was really great, surprised to see he wasn't lost though.
Jul 14, 2020 7:18 AM

May 2014
Sanji is really utilizing his power for some eroness. His reaction is hilarious as always and it looks like Sanji has really grown stronger ever since he started to use his Germa 66 gear. I bet this won't be the last time he will peek and it looks like he doesn't regret it. Strange Drake or Hawkins doesn't recognize Sanji just because he wear a mask.

The scene with Luffy was sloooooow, but it's Toei so it makes sense. Next time it's gonna be a good fight (hopefully) with Zoro.
Jul 15, 2020 1:57 AM

Apr 2013
Very meh episode, animation was bad and Germa is still the worst plot device ever used by Oda. At least it looks like they put some budget in Zoro's fight next episode, so that's something to look forward to.
Jul 15, 2020 8:57 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was cool. I was wondering if a devil fruit user could use haki with seastone on him, like, haki and devil fruit powers are completely different. Hawkins and Drake reacting to Sanji’s suit was very funny. Zoro’s gonna have some action.
Jul 17, 2020 3:10 PM
Sep 2018
next episode is going to be insane
Jul 17, 2020 10:11 PM

Apr 2013
Lol the Germa 66 fanboying from Hawkins and X Drake was funny.

I really like Nami's. Her scream when the towel dropped... wow that was spot on and cute, the drawing looked great as well.

Also liked it when she kept questioning Sanji's motive lol nostalgic

Jul 18, 2020 12:21 PM
Jul 2020
i want see her boobs,i love nami
Jul 20, 2020 3:58 AM

Nov 2009
Anyone know the name of the song that plays around ~4:40 in the episode?
Jul 23, 2020 5:46 AM

Jul 2013
So far Katakuri is the only billion-worth pirate that I know of that isn't retarded lol. This Queen and Luffy are both on the spectrum obviously. Anyway, Queen knows who Luffy is and it's probably the reason why he's trying to recruit him, but what about the small fodder? These small fry? Oh yeah probably because this land of Wano is so secluded they don't know what's happening outside. Also, there's goes Oda again showing to everyone, basically shoving down our throats that Germa66 has always been a thing and not something he pulled out of his ass last minute. Heh yeah right.
Jul 23, 2020 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
I had a feeling that Luffy would use conquerors haki against his first opponents. Wearing the seastone handcuffs was such an awesome training for him. When I think back, he only needed to touch any kind of seastone and was unable to do anything and here in the prison he fought even if the handcuffs made him multiple times weaker.

But what amazed me the most was his thinking that even with his current state were he got stronger, he still knows that it won't help anywhere near to defeat Kaido. With the flashback of Rayleigh it also seems that he had some kind of idea? Not 100% sure.

Omg that bath scene. I guess you really can die in peace if you were able to witness the full beauty of Namis naked body. Ngl I was jealous of all the men in the bath. Sanji definitely lost a lot of blood lol.

I can't believe Hawkins and Drake are also such big fanboys of the Germa 66. :D

I wonder who Zoro was fighting. From his appearance that guy looked like he could be a friend of Raido and Co. but I have no idea.

Jul 26, 2020 1:58 AM

Dec 2013
Seeing Hawkins and Drake recognise stealth black was funny to watch.
Jul 30, 2020 3:33 AM

Feb 2013
Sanji had a nice day.
Aug 14, 2020 4:23 PM
May 2020
The pacing ruined the comedic timing, but it was still great to see this all animated.
Also, Zoro has just completed a GREAT CHARACTER GROWTH...

HE FOUND THE PERSON HE WAS LOOKING FOR!
Aug 30, 2020 12:16 AM

Dec 2014
I am kinda glad for sanji..so got his dream come true finally
Sep 6, 2020 9:00 AM
Jun 2015
Sanji appearing out of nowhere after being invisible in the bathouse with a massive nosebleed was hilarious.
Sep 19, 2020 4:22 PM

Jun 2016
I feel, one word, validated!!! I've heard so many arguments that Sanji lied about wanting to peep on naked women to cover up his real reason for wanting the invisible fruit(escaping from abuse). Where I think the second reason is true and so sad, it doesn't undermine that Sanji would be such a creep! This is proof, that in fact, both were true. This may be obvious to many(including me) but I have seen many people claim otherwise before this.

I was concerned when Drake and Hawkins were walking into bathhouse that the two of them would be too serious, but we saw Drake is very weak when it comes to women and stubborn about it, and both he and mr.serious Hawkins over here are massive fanboys of Sora and the Germa story. This is the new robot gag isn't it? Any boy from the North Blue will foam at the mouth and spout facts about Stealth Black! Amazing. A charming escalation of fan service to a comical but tense scenario. Good good. "Only Stealth Black could do that!!!"

Lastly, I do think it's interesting that Zoro has the famous sword he does. Ryuma's corpse entrusted it to him, but you can't blame those not in the know, which is everyone because he promised not to talk, for thinking that it should go back to its resting place. Always love seeing Zoro take advantage of a situation to get supplies violently, like when he beat up the enemies in Drum Kingdom for a coat.
Nov 12, 2020 9:17 PM

Mar 2015
LOL Nami's reveal!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 27, 2021 10:37 AM

Mar 2016
And so... HERE IS THE HILARITY ENSUES AT THE BATHHOUSE!

The best strategy is to let it all out, let the robe go and let the bodies hit the floor! This is a historical moment for those who saw Nami's body, especially for Sanji.
Then there's the whole deal with X Drake who can't handle naked woman, followed by both Hawkin and Drake being mesmerized by Sanji's stealth black presence. Good moments...

Next ep's animation is about to be cranked to high yet again, it's been quite a while, the past many eps has a basic, mediocre animation quality.
Jun 6, 2021 10:58 PM
Feb 2020
This show is over 900 eps long and people still complain about pacing? It’s one piece! Enjoy it for what it is, a masterpiece!!
Sep 6, 2021 12:12 PM

Jun 2019
One day, Nami's beautiful juicers are going to save the universe. That's for sure. Everyone was Sanji at that moment. He finally got to see Nami naked. Great achievement.

Zoro looking like he's about to turn up in the next episode.
Sep 9, 2021 11:02 PM

Aug 2021
Sanji living his dream and got to see Nami naked
Such a blessing it must have been
Bepo got kidnappend D:
Fighting's have begun
Sep 20, 2021 9:17 AM

Sep 2015
That was hilarious xD, even the Woman got nose bleed from seeing Nami uncovered xD

SANJI YOU ACTUALLY DID IT, going in to the bathhouse with a raid suits xD you mad lad!

Is Hawkins and Drake actually fanboying Sanji as well?? And Sanjis Germa 66 theme is getting more and more catchy each time !

Wait, how did Zoro find his way to find the weapon collector? I think i'm fanboying Sanji as well.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 23, 2021 12:40 PM

Mar 2010
Damn everyone saw nami's vagina, meanwhile we saw clouds kek.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 13, 2022 11:28 PM

Jan 2021
Damn it man it’s not fair I also wanted to see Nami’s nice body smh 😭😭😩😔😔 and just like Law Drake and Hawkins I guess every dude from the North blue is a fan of Germa 66
Oct 11, 2022 4:26 AM
Nov 2021
PEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 992 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Sep 18, 2021

83 by Yubisoft »»
18 minutes ago

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - 37 minutes ago

0 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you some day completely rewatch OP?

Zimmu - Mar 13

41 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 357 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jun 12, 2008

45 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 356 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 4, 2008

56 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.