Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 7, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2015
"I only have four years to live. What if... I was to have a child? Even if I die they'd live on. I hope they do, and that they'd live happily ever after."

Seems pretty much like everything is said by Eren, doesn't really make sense to break the monologue just to have Historia's words from a flashback. There is a panel with her face but it can be just what Eren thinks about, not that she is the one who says it. Looking at it like this makes it almost confirmed that Eren is a father.
Jul 7, 2020 11:26 AM
Mar 2020
I can see why Eren chose to trust Floch and Historia over his other 104th SC comrades.They're too soft for their own good. It was obvious in chapter 123 that peace was never a solution and using Historia as a breeding machine wouldn't make things any better in 50 years. On the contrary, it would only amplify the hatred even further. This hatred the world carries toward the current generation of eldians is nothing more than a poor excuse to maintain global stability. I'm sure Eren, Floch and Historia didn't like the idea at first but Hange and Armin's blatant denial of their shortcomings and rather meek refusal to fight and prepare for the worst-case-scenario is what pushed them into this.And I also have trouble believing someone like Mikasa and Levi would go along with Hange and Armin's less-than-proactive stance.
Chileno-12Jul 7, 2020 11:33 AM
Jul 7, 2020 11:43 AM

May 2016
Ten said:
"I only have four years to live. What if... I was to have a child? Even if I die they'd live on. I hope they do, and that they'd live happily ever after."

Seems pretty much like everything is said by Eren, doesn't really make sense to break the monologue just to have Historia's words from a flashback. There is a panel with her face but it can be just what Eren thinks about, not that she is the one who says it. Looking at it like this makes it almost confirmed that Eren is a father.

The scenes were merged together and it is hard to follow (Isayama should have done this much better and clearer, maybe the anime's director will do a better job), it can be interpeted in 2 ways. If you are right, then Historia starts a sentence, and we don't know how she continues it ("Then Eren...").

I think it is actually "Then Eren, what if I was to have a child?". The rest of the words are said by Eren.
-
Jul 7, 2020 11:54 AM

Dec 2016
In Numbers We Trust: 246504
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 7, 2020 12:52 PM
Sep 2016
Great chapter
Great Eren
Great isayama
Jul 7, 2020 1:16 PM
Jun 2020
Another incredible chapter! Can't believe this series is almost over, but I'm happy it's going out so strongly. 10/10
Jul 7, 2020 1:43 PM

Feb 2017
What an amazing chapter! Isayama even went all the way and delivered plenty of beautiful spreads! He really did his best this month.

And finally, after exactly two years, we get Historia, and Eren! We saw snippets of their meeting(s) (this chapter might actually be showing multiple meetings between them). It was very melancholic as I expected it to be and it gave me lots of jitters. It didn't give us anything concrete, which really hurts as I can't wait anymore, but it give us some new questions and possibly some hints! I think that now it's safe to completely rule out the farmer as the potential candidate and that the pregnancy might be for some plan, after reading this chapter I am sure it is not. I really hope Isayama follows through and gives us the context of Eren and Historia flashbacks starting next chapter, this chapter only featured some of the 'highlights'. Please don't switch to alliance again, please.

As for the rest... There is no hope for Marley anymore. The death and destruction has already reached them. It's hopeless.
And Eren looks fabulously disgusting, like a creature from Claymore.

Really good stuff this month. Haven't felt like this in a while. The momentum is finally back after underwhelming alliance chapters.
Jul 7, 2020 2:44 PM
Jul 2020
Clefairiess said:
I hope Eren is not the father.

JeKasa said:
So... what do you thinking guys...? Is eren is the father of historia's child...?

Titan26 said:
Lie. EreHisu was the ship that sank the most. Those fans claimed that Eren and Historia shared a secret romance and really had nothing. All they have left is for Eren to be the father of Historia's son, which I doubt.

Why do you doubt?

Eren IS the father !!! This chapter has all the proof !!

"How about I bear a child?"...Cuts to Historia...."And when I die, their lives will continue"... But I have mixed feelings about this...It looks like Isayama wants to put the imagination of his audience to work regarding the way he convinced her to bear his child even though she doesn't agree with worldwide genocide...

EreHisu fan looking for parallels in anything in order to support his ship. Typical.
Jul 7, 2020 3:18 PM

Jul 2020
The whole chapter was amazing that I don't know which part was my favorite??
I mean, I've been feeling the tension build and knew that as soon as Eren returned everything was gonna get wild as hell, but oh man.

I think getting to see the inner workings of his struggle is just so fascinating. Like him damning himself to save everyone he cares about and believing it will genuinely happier after he's gone... it's... just such a weird head space for someone to live in.
I'm also very curious about the fact that Historia has been in on it this whole freaking time and how she's handling it all now that it's playing out.

ALSO ALSO ALSO
the sheer determination it took to CHOP OFF HIS OWN LEG AND STAB HIS EYE OUT??? JFC, are you ok Eren
Jul 7, 2020 3:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Oh look how the turntables. Now Marley has to face the fear of titans destroying your home town and loved ones - the same Eren felt when they breached the walls

I feel that same satisfaction too. I know it's not gonna happen, but I really wish that team Eren went all the way and destroyed the world. Forget the learning and the preaching and the growth and the development. Let Eren be a huge vehicle of rage, revenge and destruction and let Armin witness it all and tell the story for posterity.

Alas it's not to be. The brutal logic of manga sales will not allow it. Eren will die (probably at the hands of fan favorite Gabi, lol) or even worse, will be brought back from the "brink" by the healing power of shounen friendship.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 7, 2020 5:43 PM

Apr 2020
Go, Eren, go! Destroy the world! No way he can be defeated.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jul 7, 2020 5:45 PM

Apr 2013
What a chapter! Eren’s new form is amazing looking, some background with Historia, Eren and Mikasa’s relationship being discussed, Annie sharing her POV, the freaking swimming walltitans..

5/5
Jul 7, 2020 6:19 PM
Jan 2020
On that day, humanity received a grim reminder. The true carnage that will make all wars seem like a children's squabble. We all lived to see the beginning... of the true shipping wars.

I've long waited to see the glorious carnage that would follow. As Rome burns, I shall play my lute.

The rumbling? Yeah, it was cool.
Jul 7, 2020 6:45 PM
Aug 2019
Southerntop7 said:
Didn't expect to see Eren and Historia in this chapter. Seems like Eren is going with his original plan to destroy the rest of the world. Eren's new titan form looks weird, but the last panel looks amazing though. Seems like Isayama is setting up for something big.

just wanted to ask, y does historia have to have a baby?
Jul 7, 2020 6:58 PM

Dec 2014
What's his height anyways?

Considering the colossals are 50m and their distance between them and Eren, Eren would be around 250M in height.
In lenght we can't just cauculate.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 7, 2020 7:08 PM

Oct 2013
SheevPalpatine said:
Ten said:

The scenes were merged together and it is hard to follow (Isayama should have done this much better and clearer, maybe the anime's director will do a better job), it can be interpeted in 2 ways. If you are right, then Historia starts a sentence, and we don't know how she continues it ("Then Eren...").

I think it is actually "Then Eren, what if I was to have a child?". The rest of the words are said by Eren.

It was done that way to be ambiguous, its obvious a certain conversation was excluded from this flashback which was what prompted Historia to say that, which you are correct it was said by Historia, he is the first one I have seen that got confuse by that, everyone knows its Historia that said that or atleast most.
Jul 7, 2020 7:25 PM

Oct 2013

Is this supposed to be future Eren or young Grisha? I looked up youg Grisha pictures but didn't find anything resembling this scene

I didn't quite get this one, if Eren is already a titan shifter why would they inject him? Also how come eating Zeke would be a fight or flight situation? Or is it Zeke that would eat Eren which would make it even more confusing for me
Jul 7, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2020
Napok said:

Is this supposed to be future Eren or young Grisha? I looked up youg Grisha pictures but didn't find anything resembling this scene

I didn't quite get this one, if Eren is already a titan shifter why would they inject him? Also how come eating Zeke would be a fight or flight situation? Or is it Zeke that would eat Eren which would make it even more confusing for me

Eren meant the MP's wanted them to make Historia a titan and then feed Zeke to her to obtain the beast titan. So, it's a fight or flight for Historia. Historia obviously didn't run away but by getting pregnant she was able to delay the MP's plan.
bluishred29Jul 7, 2020 7:58 PM
Jul 7, 2020 8:17 PM

Jul 2015
Great chapter.

I really wanted to see Eren and Historia again and i loved that we got to see them again.So Eren's plan is simply to kill everyone outside the wall,i thought there is some hidden plan.But there again we didn't actually see him killing civilians.There is lot of mention of Liberio being destroyed but the point of the fact is we didn't actually see Liberio
being destroyed.Annie's father and others rose up in Liberio and we didn't see what happened then.Not to mention the fact Grisha chose to give Eren the Titan power.There may be some final twist.

Like some people predicted it was Historia
who proposed to be pregnant.The thematic way it was presented i think the possibility is Eren is the father of Historia's child.

So the Colossals can swim,i once predicted they can probably swim like Godzillas'.Glad i was proven right.

Overall,a great chapter.

Jul 7, 2020 8:31 PM

May 2020
Chileno-12 said:
I can see why Eren chose to trust Floch and Historia over his other 104th SC comrades.They're too soft for their own good. It was obvious in chapter 123 that peace was never a solution and using Historia as a breeding machine wouldn't make things any better in 50 years. On the contrary, it would only amplify the hatred even further. This hatred the world carries toward the current generation of eldians is nothing more than a poor excuse to maintain global stability. I'm sure Eren, Floch and Historia didn't like the idea at first but Hange and Armin's blatant denial of their shortcomings and rather meek refusal to fight and prepare for the worst-case-scenario is what pushed them into this.And I also have trouble believing someone like Mikasa and Levi would go along with Hange and Armin's less-than-proactive stance.

Speaking of Armin. Eren literally fought tooth and nail to save Armin's life because he not only cared but trusted his friend more than anyone else. Him keeping his plan a secret to Armin doesn't make any sense but he did it anyway. Eren was aware that Armin was being influenced by Bertholt's memories. All the other predecessors of colossal titan came from Liberio and their sacrifice to protect their family (same as Annie and Reiner). Eren saw through that Armin at the point does not have the resolve to support him.

I cannot remember which chapter but it was only Jean who by the way was Eren's greatest rival/critic who actually supported Eren in his decision to destroy the world in order to save paradis. Him tagging along with the alliance is just because he has no choice but I believe when the alliance faced off with Eren, Eren would have Jean's back.
Jul 7, 2020 8:32 PM
Jul 2020
Everyone saying world is going to get destroy by eren and he is so unstoppable but i don't think that is going to be the case.
Isayama didn't develop alliance just to get crushed by eren loll for past 6 months. eren titan head was weird maybe it has some limitation and armin is going to figure that.
Also mikasa and levi are immune to memory manipulation by founding titan that fact could also make a huge deal.
ackerbond is fake so it may also mean that mikasa really could kill eren.
one thing i am sure of is talk no jutsu by armin is not gonna work but it may give alliance time to study eren titan and its weakness.

let's enjoy the ride.
Jul 7, 2020 9:05 PM
May 2016
Farabeuf said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Oh look how the turntables. Now Marley has to face the fear of titans destroying your home town and loved ones - the same Eren felt when they breached the walls

I feel that same satisfaction too. I know it's not gonna happen, but I really wish that team Eren went all the way and destroyed the world. Forget the learning and the preaching and the growth and the development. Let Eren be a huge vehicle of rage, revenge and destruction and let Armin witness it all and tell the story for posterity.

Alas it's not to be. The brutal logic of manga sales will not allow it. Eren will die (probably at the hands of fan favorite Gabi, lol) or even worse, will be brought back from the "brink" by the healing power of shounen friendship.

It's hardly the shounen "power of friendship" when the prospect of true peace has been brought up numerous times and dismissed as an "impossibility". Hell you can go back as far as the Uprising arc chapters and see Uri and Kenny discussing how the "impossibility" of peace and friendship led them both to reside together as allies.

I'm sick of people dismissing the outcome of potential peace as "shounen", the series has absolutely gone out of its way to show how the history between Eldians and the rest of the world is grey as all hell, with Eldians being the source of suffering for so many people yet in the modern day the reverse being true as well. It's that exact mindset that damages relations among countries today. Throughout history there have been numerous times where it seemed like peace was impossible, yet, the resulting peace from those circumstances resuilted in why so many are alive today. Is it genuinely so hard to admit that thinking peace is "impossible" is, in and of itself, the only reason why peace would be impossible? It's not shounen-writing at all, fuck's sake.

Manga sales don't determine such a thing and implying so is cynical and retarded as all hell considering how much Isayama has gone out of his way to show all sides of this moral conundrum as well as how the series has already sold an absolute fuck-ton and will continue to do so, on top of it being VERY evident Isayama has planned out this story right from the beginning. Why is it so hard to respect a series like this choosing not to glorify revenge and justify a global fucking genocide as "shounen"? Is it a requirement for a series to be as edgy and as bleak as possible to be a "seinen" and does that in itself make it a better-quality story than a shounen alone? What stupid logic.
ModernoirJul 7, 2020 9:17 PM
Jul 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Feb 2018
Farabeuf said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

That won't happen in AoT especially something like power of friendship will never happen. Literally every cast is a murderer, war criminal and has committed genocide. Liberio is doomed to destroy, the alliance is very far away, floch is most likely alive, and it has been foreshadowed a lot that if Eren is killed, it will be by Mikasa. And even if Eren is killed, it's not like he will be killed without succeeding, and Grisha did say everything will go by Eren's wish.
Jul 7, 2020 9:56 PM
Feb 2020
Modernoir said:
Farabeuf said:

It's hardly the shounen "power of friendship" when the prospect of true peace has been brought up numerous times and dismissed as an "impossibility". Hell you can go back as far as the Uprising arc chapters and see Uri and Kenny discussing how the "impossibility" of peace and friendship led them both to reside together as allies.

I'm sick of people dismissing the outcome of potential peace as "shounen", the series has absolutely gone out of its way to show how the history between Eldians and the rest of the world is grey as all hell, with Eldians being the source of suffering for so many people yet in the modern day the reverse being true as well. It's that exact mindset that damages relations among countries today. Throughout history there have been numerous times where it seemed like peace was impossible, yet, the resulting peace from those circumstances resuilted in why so many are alive today. Is it genuinely so hard to admit that thinking peace is "impossible" is, in and of itself, the only reason why peace would be impossible? It's not shounen-writing at all, fuck's sake.

Manga sales don't determine such a thing and implying so is cynical and retarded as all hell considering how much Isayama has gone out of his way to show all sides of this moral conundrum as well as how the series has already sold an absolute fuck-ton and will continue to do so, on top of it being VERY evident Isayama has planned out this story right from the beginning. Why is it so hard to respect a series like this choosing not to glorify revenge and justify a global fucking genocide as "shounen"? Is it a requirement for a series to be as edgy and as bleak as possible to be a "seinen" and does that in itself make it a better-quality story than a shounen alone? What stupid logic.

oh yeah,the peace is "possible"? how?,do u even know the point of the last page showing eren and all of the colossal destroying the city? its to showing that how scary and dangerous eldian is,meanwhile at the same time,isayama also like it or not committing to only 2 possible choice,its already kill or be killed,do u think they are gonna be like "kill eren>>then make peace treaty"? lmao,then "new eren" will be reborn and the cycle continue.remember as long as eldian exist(including marley eldian reiner and friends) titan will be always exist so does the titan who fight for their freedom aka eren.

isayama already commit with making "peace" impossible when he declare the world scale war,its now basicallly ethnic cleansing fight,both side is same,no one good or bad,both want to do genocide anyway and that is for UNDERSTANDABLE reason that we all here already know.EXCEPT if like u said,isayama gonna pull "SHONEN deus ex machina lets everyone forgiving each other but still holding our own nuclear weapon" IYKWIM when they know that eldian will still able to start another rumbling anytime they want,yeah thats make sense and not shonen BS for u?
Jul 7, 2020 10:11 PM
Jul 2020
Modernoir said:
Farabeuf said:

we have reached that point in the story where no matter what is going to be the ending some people are not going to like it.
1.complete world annhilation (isayama supports genocide)
2. alliance stopping and killing eren (asspull)
Jul 7, 2020 10:23 PM
May 2016
Raghav789 said:
Modernoir said:

we have reached that point in the story where no matter what is going to be the ending some people are not going to like it.

Why do you automatically assume the 2nd option will straight-up be an asspull? Have some faith in Isayama man.
Jul 7, 2020 10:37 PM
Apr 2019
Now I'm confused.

https://ww7.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-130/

Now this translation says "Zeke is in this island" that means Eren talked with Historia after Liberio attack? Lol it doesn’t make sense.

Can someone make it clear for me??
Jul 7, 2020 11:01 PM
Jul 2020
Modernoir said:
Raghav789 said:

Why do you automatically assume the 2nd option will straight-up be an asspull? Have some faith in Isayama man.

no you got that wrong i was talking about general fandom reactions to this options.
many just thinks about it like that only which is not good.
as what happened in past chapters which are despite being great many people didn't like that.
Jul 7, 2020 11:15 PM

May 2020
NakolHira said:
Now I'm confused.

Now this translation says "Zeke is in this island" that means Eren talked with Historia after Liberio attack? Lol it doesn’t make sense.

It 'might' be a translation mistake though I'm not really in the position to say that since I can't understand Japanese. But by looking and comparing at the pictures, Eren's hair was shorter when he was talking to Historia and got longer during his stay and eventual attack in Liberio. So my guess is that this talk with Historia happened after they came back from their reconnaissance in Marley/Liberio in chapter 123.
Jul 7, 2020 11:19 PM
Apr 2019
bluishred29 said:
NakolHira said:
Now I'm confused.

It 'might' be a translation mistake though I'm not really in the position to say that since I can't understand Japanese. But by looking and comparing at the pictures, Eren's hair was shorter when he was talking to Historia and got longer during his stay and eventual attack in Liberio. So my guess is that this talk with Historia happened after they came back from their reconnaissance in Marley/Liberio in chapter 123.
but bro, Rumbling occurred approximately one month after Liberio attack.
Moreover, Levi once mentioned Historia would be prepared in a few months, we also got to see pregnant Historia who seems to be in her 25+ week.
Jul 7, 2020 11:24 PM
Jul 2020
NakolHira said:
Now I'm confused.

many people are saying its official translation, so it must be accurate
Jul 7, 2020 11:32 PM

May 2020
NakolHira said:
bluishred29 said:

Moreover, Levi once mentioned Historia would be prepared in a few months, we also got to see pregnant Historia who seems to be in her 25+ week.

Yes, but the reconnaissance happened a few months ago (I'm not sure how far back) after that, Eren disappeared and the next time they saw him was during the Liberio attack.

Anyway, @raghav789 said people were saying it's the official translation, so....
Jul 7, 2020 11:35 PM
Apr 2019
bluishred29 said:
NakolHira said:

Yes, but the reconnaissance happened a few months ago (I'm not sure how far back) after that, Eren disappeared and the next time they saw him was during the Liberio attack.

Anyway, @raghav789 said people were saying it's the official translation, so....
yeah I know it’s official translation, that's why I'm concerned.
Now need someone who actually read the chapter in Japanese original text and can translate it for us.
Jul 7, 2020 11:57 PM
Jul 2020
Great chapter.

I really wanted to see Eren and Historia again and i loved that we got to see them again.So Eren's plan is simply to kill everyone outside the wall,i thought there is some hidden plan.But there again we didn't actually see him killing civilians.There is lot of mention of Liberio being destroyed but the point of the fact is we didn't actually see Liberio
being destroyed.Annie's father and others rose up in Liberio and we didn't see what happened then.Not to mention the fact Grisha chose to give Eren the Titan power.There may be some final twist.

Like some people predicted it was Historia
who proposed to be pregnant.The thematic way it was presented i think the possibility is Eren is the father of Historia's child.

So the Colossals can swim,i once predicted they can probably swim like Godzillas'.Glad i was proven right.

Overall,a great chapter.

In the next chapter or in the following ones that flashback will continue and it will be seen that Historia is heading towards the farmer to get pregnant. It makes no sense that Eren is the father.
Jul 8, 2020 1:05 AM
Mar 2018
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Farabeuf said:

That won't happen in AoT especially something like power of friendship will never happen. Literally every cast is a murderer, war criminal and has committed genocide. Liberio is doomed to destroy, the alliance is very far away, floch is most likely alive, and it has been foreshadowed a lot that if Eren is killed, it will be by Mikasa. And even if Eren is killed, it's not like he will be killed without succeeding, and Grisha did say everything will go by Eren's wish.

I think zeke and eren will finish each other off. Zeke is seen on rampage with a lot of gigantic animals in Season 2 op. Maybe that's the real power of beast titan. It's foreshadowed that zeke will try to stop eren because grisha asked him to
Jul 8, 2020 1:07 AM
Mar 2018
Raghav789 said:
Modernoir said:

There is still an option where Zeke will try to stop eren because Grisha told him to
Jul 8, 2020 1:15 AM
Mar 2018
I am surprised that people thought Eren might have a noble cause like lelouch. His intentions always were to commit genocide.

Also, EREMIKA ship still has hope. Otherwise, Isayama neither would no have brought it in chapter 123,nor in this chapter in Zeke's conversation. Even if Eren were to die (which is most likely to happen), I will be happy if Eren at least respects Mikasa's feelings in the end
Jul 8, 2020 3:08 AM
Feb 2020
What do you guys think? The page where Eren kisses Historias hand, he sees the memories of the past and the future Attack Titan. Does the fact, that he sees Falco mean, Gabi inherits his titan?
Jul 8, 2020 3:57 AM
Nov 2018
NakolHira said:
Now I'm confused.

I think that's a translation error. It wasn't in the fan translation that I read (Eren said "when he arrives on this island"). Also I am pretty sure Historia's location was kept secret from Eren so it's very unlikely that Eren met her after Liberio attack. Also, there's no way she can get pregnant in such a short time, unless she is faking it. In conclusion: Most probably translation error.
Jul 8, 2020 4:28 AM
Apr 2019
Supercali said:
NakolHira said:
Now I'm confused.

I think that's a translation error. It wasn't in the fan translation that I read (Eren said "when he arrives on this island"). Also I am pretty sure Historia's location was kept secret from Eren so it's very unlikely that Eren met her after Liberio attack. Also, there's no way she can get pregnant in such a short time, unless she is faking it. In conclusion: Most probably translation error.
yes I asked Shuuko about it, she confirmed it it's a translation error.

The one she worked doesn’t have this mistake
https://bato.to/chapter/1468729
Jul 8, 2020 4:39 AM

Oct 2013
bluishred29 said:
Napok said:

Eren meant the MP's wanted them to make Historia a titan and then feed Zeke to her to obtain the beast titan. So, it's a fight or flight for Historia. Historia obviously didn't run away but by getting pregnant she was able to delay the MP's plan.

I see thanks for clearing that up. I knew about that, I was confused because it wasn't clear who was talking. I thought only Historia was talking since she said after that "she do more than take care of cows..". But now I guess they were both talking which make more sense.
Jul 8, 2020 5:08 AM

May 2020
NakolHira said:
Supercali said:

yes I asked Shuuko about it, she confirmed it it's a translation error.

The one she worked doesn’t have this mistake
https://bato.to/chapter/1468729

Whoah, there's a few differences between this translation and the one I read yesterday. some made sense esp. Eren and Historia's conversation. It must have been hard for Historia to keep her mouth shut, no wonder Eren proposed to manipulate her memories if she really wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

Also, we know that Historia saved Eren's life from getting eaten, but when Eren said "You saved me. I was saved by the 'worst girl' in the world." It feels like a foreshadowing that Historia will yet again save him in the future...
Jul 8, 2020 6:41 AM

Oct 2017
deg said:
Historia can have the baby of Eren but Mikasa can have the heart of Eren

problem solved lol
Ahem there's still time left for Mikasa to get banged by Eren. Thou I kinda like how there's still a possibility left that Historia's baby's father is actually Eren.
vong10 said:
just want to say I didn't expect Annie to say she doesn't want kill eren
Ngl that was really unexpected for me as well.
Jul 8, 2020 7:03 AM
Jul 2020
Ce chapitre est vraiment génial! , J'attends avec impatience le prochain chapitre!
Jul 8, 2020 9:23 AM

Nov 2015
The revelation chapter where quite nothing happens but shocks nonetheless.

No wonder it felt really shorter than usual.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2020 9:42 AM

Oct 2017
Alright Eren, what the fuck man. We need to talk.
Jul 8, 2020 11:13 AM

Nov 2019
Jungle_King said:
What do you guys think? The page where Eren kisses Historias hand, he sees the memories of the past and the future Attack Titan. Does the fact, that he sees Falco mean, Gabi inherits his titan?

No It was the very first scene of ch 91. The point of view was from the birds so we don't know yet.
Jul 8, 2020 11:48 AM

Apr 2020
One of the best chapters of manga ever..
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jul 8, 2020 10:07 PM

Oct 2017
Some of the translations are so wrong. I had to read the chapter twice with different translators. And after that things got clear. This was a really good chapter.
Jul 9, 2020 1:16 AM
Aug 2019
What if Eren destroys everything & then reset everyone's memories?

The series would be ending kind of like the way it began...with a population knowing nothing about their previous lives, a population that's alone in the world. With readers knowing what the characters went through, but the characters don't...with your favorite characters still alive, but not really...

It would be a punch to the gut. But I'd dig this kind of ending.

Although from a meta perspective, I don't know how the series could end with Eren still being alive...I don't see how someone who commits genocide can be kept alive at the end.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.