Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 5, 2020 9:34 AM
Nov 2018
Read the first 4 chapters and those 4 chapters alone were way better than than the whole skilled teaser takagi-San series. What do you guys think🤔
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 5, 2020 10:11 PM

Nov 2012
Just sucks that they went with the pussy title.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 8, 2020 10:50 AM
Mar 2019
Huge fan, a bit biased, but yes.
From what i've read of both, nagatoro moves much faster and there's actual character development, whereas takagi-san is more episodic and follows the same theme throughout, with generally little to no progression.
Jul 8, 2020 4:21 PM

Apr 2013
Takagi was cute and funny... this is a bit lewd though. That's all. Oh plus Nagatoro actually reacts lol.

Jul 9, 2020 3:32 AM

Oct 2014
In a nutshell, yeah
Jul 9, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2019
honestly, no, but this is biased since i dislike nagatoro as a character. but i think that in terms of story, this could actually be better takagi-san.
Jul 10, 2020 12:26 AM
Oct 2019
I don't really like the Nagatoro. She's way too much of a bully, its not even really just teasing any more. Like she actually scares the crap out of him. I swear any minute now it feels like he'll pee his pants.
Jul 11, 2020 1:27 PM
Apr 2018
Nah bro you need to read up to the latest volume, she isnt bullying him now. She is actually very cute and our MC is finally able to kinda stand up for himself. Not really but he sometimes try to turn the tables so nagatoro is in a bad position. So yeah it is Takagi-san but imo better.
My taste > Everyone's taste > Okeanix's taste
Jul 11, 2020 1:31 PM

May 2018
Nagatoro has sick facial expression, that alone is enough to read it.
Jul 11, 2020 11:02 PM
Jul 2019
Mel_Melon said:
I don't really like the Nagatoro. She's way too much of a bully, its not even really just teasing any more. Like she actually scares the crap out of him. I swear any minute now it feels like he'll pee his pants.
Honestly bro. Sure, right now she’s softened up a bit. But like damn, she was hitting and teasing the shit out of Senpai
Jul 17, 2020 12:30 AM
Feb 2019
RiamuRamu said:
Mel_Melon said:
Honestly bro. Sure, right now she’s softened up a bit. But like damn, she was hitting and teasing the shit out of Senpai

Except in my opinion it was pretty much necessary, because as you can see in the beginning, Senpai didn't even have balls yet. Her constant pushing is what is making him more and more bold (even though he's still being teased and soft-hearted (not that being soft-hearted is a bad thing though), he's much less of a pushover than he was in the beginning).
Jul 17, 2020 5:03 AM
Oct 2017
I like both for different reasons. Nagatoro is bit more dirtier I would say but not straight up Ecchi.
Jul 20, 2020 7:22 PM
Nov 2015
HunLepto said:
RiamuRamu said:

Except in my opinion it was pretty much necessary, because as you can see in the beginning, Senpai didn't even have balls yet. Her constant pushing is what is making him more and more bold (even though he's still being teased and soft-hearted (not that being soft-hearted is a bad thing though), he's much less of a pushover than he was in the beginning).
That is still somewhat abusive description but it is still wrong way of describing their early interactions they were harsh but they were through the eyes of senpai mostly. She never hit him with malicious intent they were mostly along the lines of roughhousing
Jul 22, 2020 1:20 PM

Dec 2019
i won't say better, they're both very good and funny. nagatoro is a bit ecchi while takagi is not :)
Jul 27, 2020 5:24 AM
Jan 2017
Not going to say that it's better but it is my favourite cause of how Nagatoro presents herself and her overall personality, Takagi is cute in her own way just like Uzaki and they both do justice to their own show, and I can't wait for Nagatoro.
Jul 27, 2020 8:27 AM
Jun 2020
The more something is hot the better.
Jul 27, 2020 9:33 PM
Dec 2018
I mean hey.. i love takagi-san and if this is better that's a win win for me
#kyoanistrong
Sep 20, 2020 10:19 AM
Mar 2018
Debatable. Takagi is cute, Nagatoro is (a little) lewd.
Oct 28, 2020 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
Nagatoro is the beast teaser by far.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 7, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
For some context, Takagi is the sweet-as-hell teaser and Nagatoro is the raunchy bully of a teaser.

Not to say that it's better, but they do good in each of their respective categories.
Nov 8, 2020 6:54 PM
Sep 2020
no_good_name said:
what do you mean??
Nov 8, 2020 7:37 PM

Nov 2012
peaswar said:
no_good_name said:
what do you mean??

Jap version is don't bully me, pc west version is too limp to mention something as scary as bullying.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Nov 13, 2020 2:44 AM

Feb 2019
No its not better than takagi san........ Xd
Jan 7, 2021 10:07 AM
Mar 2018
From what I saw so far, it's the same schtick like Takagi-San, but more adult ecchi themes and hinted romance in it. Nothing really special, but if they don't fuck up the animation too much a solid 7/10 at least, but not higher than 8/10.
Jan 11, 2021 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
I do think it's better than Takagi-san.
There's way more character progression and the relationship and dynamic between Nagatoro and Senpai really evolve and change through the arcs.
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Jan 20, 2021 12:41 PM

Aug 2017
I really disliked Takagi-san for being repetitive and stupid. I hope this is better.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2021 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
Nurguburu said:
I really disliked Takagi-san for being repetitive and stupid. I hope this is better.
if you didn't like takagi san because the teasing then you should leave while you're a head because nagatoro teasing is basically the femdom version of takagi.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 21, 2021 3:52 PM

Apr 2020
hazarddex said:
Nurguburu said:
if you didn't like takagi san because the teasing then you should leave while you're a head because nagatoro teasing is basically the femdom version of takagi.

x to doubt
I got bored by Takagi-san real quick but binge-read Nagatoro...I feel like Takagi-san was repetitive while Nagatoro awakened the femdom DNA in me

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 24, 2021 9:03 AM
Jan 2021
Breadwinnerr said:
Read the first 4 chapters and those 4 chapters alone were way better than than the whole skilled teaser takagi-San series. What do you guys think🤔
Breadwinnerr said:

Damn right.. and i think this is the best when it comes to teasing anime.... but i really don't recommend this to people who would think this is straight up bullying but if you watch this just think that this is only a fictional story because theres quite a lot people who hate this only because of the bullying but for me it really hilarious.....
Angel_crush1Mar 10, 2021 8:55 PM
Mar 5, 2021 6:42 AM
Sep 2015
of course, its better. The artist has drawn nagatoros feet so beautifully in a later chapter in the manga . I hope it gates animeated
Mar 10, 2021 11:44 AM

May 2013
They are both masterpieces also this manga would not exist without Takagi so you should at least respect it
Mar 18, 2021 11:02 PM

Feb 2019
I will watch this shit and I will give it 1 rating for sure
Mar 19, 2021 9:30 AM
Apr 2018
Lol I thought it would be a student-teacher relationship (because of the thumbnail) but this is good. No unnecessary drama like "I can't date my students, if I do, I'll get fired and I'll fail as a teacher". Ahh I've probably been watching a lot of these mangas lately huh
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Mar 19, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2020
From the trailer alone I can tell she breaks the heart of the Mc everytime.It's more of a bullying than your little friend teasing.Takagi san is cute and wholesome.So I prefer Takagi san over this shit.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 19, 2021 3:28 PM
Jan 2021
First off no and I didn’t like nagatoro for the first 30 chapters but where it is at now it is good first off nagatoro to mean and secondly sempai is to much of a pushover but both have had their progression so it’s good now still not better then teasing master takagi san
Mar 30, 2021 7:57 AM

Jul 2019
Breadwinnerr said:

Personally I don't think either is particularly good. If I had to choose though, I'd say Takagi-san is the better one of the two.

However, they are a bit different. Takagi-San is more wholesome in its story. While Nagatoro is much more focused on ecchi. Takagi-San is somewhat gentle in her teasing. But in Nagatoro the teasing is a bit more cruel (but in a playful way).
Subarashii
Mar 30, 2021 8:00 AM
Feb 2021
Takagi san was really good, but the main characters are basically kids and you already know that they're gonna end up together which is bery good.

Here is more not adult, but teen with some lewd stuffs and Nagatoro is much more annoying. (top tanned girl)
Mar 30, 2021 6:22 PM

Aug 2020
I think its good we should just respect it
Apr 5, 2021 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
It is, Takagi to me felt too tame... the teasing was good but wasn't my thing really, this however I can get behind
Apr 5, 2021 4:09 PM
May 2019
Having not read the manga, this all makes interesting reading. I quite enjoyed Takagi-san and felt it was cute but a little tame at times despite having funny moments. I'm not expecting full on Dokuro-chan or MM! but a mid-point might make an interesting watch for sure. I'm looking forwards to it based on what I've read, thanks all :)
May 4, 2021 4:36 PM

Jan 2008
Naw...Takagi-san is better!
May 4, 2021 6:01 PM

Aug 2017
Takagi-san was also repetitive for me. At least this one doesn't put me to sleep.
May 8, 2021 4:11 AM

May 2009
Takagi-san is episodic to the point it jumps between all 3 grades of middle-school in completely random order. It's basically watching married couple when they were kids. Nagatoro doesn't jump around, it's continuous.
May 8, 2021 4:18 AM

Jul 2019
Biases are clear. So, I'll say this: Takagi-san is better than this generic crap.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
May 9, 2021 6:18 PM
Dec 2018
Not for me. I hated the first episode and gave it another chance and have to admit that it was a bit better than that first episode and I did enjoy the episode.

But Takagi is better for me. Firstly, it is obvious that she likes him from the start and the way that she can read him is out of her love for him. She isn't just shouting 'you are gross' or 'pervert' time and time again and then her friends are laying into him as well. It is far more realistic, someone gently teasing someone else who doesn't realise that person is crazy about them and doesn't even realise they are crazy about the other person.

And Paisen is so lame in this show, he can't stand up for himself at all. He needs Nagatoro to stand up for him, at least MC in Takagi san has some backbone, even if he nearly always loses. In fact, the only times he wins, he doesn't realise it.

I can see that Paisen is starting to get friends and they do sort of like him, even though they tease him so much, but Takagi san is a better watch for me and the fact that it is clear that she is crazy about him makes it a cute story. And he would be nowhere without her. You get the impression that Paisen would be just fine if all the others just left him alone, even if he is starting to like Nagatoro. She is being gentler with him now but his character is a bit frustrating.
Gab5May 9, 2021 6:27 PM
May 9, 2021 9:25 PM

Feb 2019
Don't even compare this shit with Takagi-san

Takagi san is better in every way than this shit.
May 17, 2021 2:07 AM
Dec 2015
Honestly even though the story is cute, I don't like Takagi as a character, she feels too perfect to the point it's exaggerated. Nagatoro has her flaws, she's way more natural and that's more interesting
May 17, 2021 2:21 AM

Apr 2018
Sakuta002766 said:
Don't even compare this shit with Takagi-san

Takagi san is better in every way than this shit.
How so?
Keystrokes
May 17, 2021 8:26 AM

May 2019
Personally I think that both series have a distinct difference between each other. Nagatoro is better at having an actual progressing plot, while Takagi has it in the fact that there is a manga that takes place when both her and Nishikata are already married and have a child, so it doesn't feel like Takagi needs to progress since it's already known that they end up with each other.
May 17, 2021 9:16 AM

Feb 2020
I would have to disagree mainly because Takagi just teases him and its kind of funny how he tries to get her back and fails. Plus we already know what happens to them in the future. Nagatoro is straight up abusive both physically and mentally plus she's not funny she's annoying. They both have fun at the expense of others but Takagi is way more playful and innocent with hers where Nagatoro is just a bully. Just look at how the victims are the senpai from Nagatoro tries to avoid her and says often he wants to be left alone. The guy from Teasing Master (forgot his name) tries all the time to get her back and fails.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

131 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 28, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.