Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 7, 2020 10:04 PM

May 2019
I am surprised that flashy scenes weren't dimmed. Or maybe Studio Bones does it aggressively.
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Jul 7, 2020 10:12 PM

May 2020
its a very good start, the opening is amazing, although it was a filler episode y guess it was not that bad, loved that they introduced the characters again and im looking forward to watching this season, hope its better then last one.
Jul 8, 2020 11:37 PM
May 2020
the sheer amount of fan work that is the 1st half of this episode, not complaining tho kekW
Jul 9, 2020 1:48 AM

Oct 2008
the opening was fire lit! and even better the OP was performed by Aimer! great!
5/5.

Jul 9, 2020 7:40 PM

Jul 2013
Funny episode

Ayy the Hibana x Shinra ship is still afloat
Jul 10, 2020 10:54 AM
Apr 2020
Really exited for season 2 now. The last season was good but lacked fluidity which I hope we see more of in the new season.

The humour however is on point! I prefer it to last season's humour.

All in all, good start to a hopefully amazing sequel.
Jul 10, 2020 1:25 PM

May 2018
"Make your python a cobra, and then...bring out its twin."

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 12, 2020 3:55 AM

May 2015
So captain Obi is now Captain America. That is neat.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 14, 2020 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
Very good start, lots of funny moments.
Jul 22, 2020 2:21 AM

Jul 2013
Alright I'm back although I wasn't really gone that long cause I just finished the first season a couple of hours ago lol. Anyway, that opening fucking spoiled a lot didn't it. Damn. Also, great episode. It's actually funny this time, good job.
Jul 22, 2020 5:24 PM

Nov 2012
Decent first ep and looks like the animation is still clean!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jul 24, 2020 2:54 PM

Dec 2016
Nice, another season to watch and enjoy. =)
Jul 25, 2020 1:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally i had been abled to reach this series after such a long awaited to had a big pile to shot. So lets see, everything still in the same condition like it left in the previous year. The opening sequence was still in the same page clearing the intention that died in burnt was pain and scary to be get.

The opening theme of song looks really promising with the additional character on it. I couldn't wait for her to come, actually! So whats with the storyline in the first part? Nothing much literally. It just a simple welcoming back introduction sequences to let everyone had a screen time to show themself off. Especially with the men calender nude pose out of nowhere that left some good amount of laugh in the mean time! Once again, lets see how well their story as the special unit of fire forces concluded!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 27, 2020 9:51 AM

Mar 2019
Great espisode to get fired up about the series again, really loved the fights and humor all around.
Jul 27, 2020 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
Fire Force is back! And better than ever! What a start, what a show-off, the animation was absolutely on point!

Glad to see the 8th back! And now it's confirmed to have 24 eps, wow!

Love how they changed the episode's name at the middle xD Poor Shirna

The whole nude calendar part was pretty fun, i am not even surprised why they took the last place xD

Latom
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 31, 2020 9:32 PM
Mar 2017
What a fun way to resume this new season, with the girls shopping with Shinra and the hilarious part about the Fire Force calendars, but apart from that they also resumed the action with that fight against that huge Infernal.

Tamaki and Iris were very cute enjoying their day of shopping, also I agree with Shinra, Maki should dress more feminine, what she imagined is just an exaggeration of her insecurity for her perfect well-conditioned body.
I laughed so hard at how the girls came up with dressing poor Hinawa in that horrible way and the worst part was that they didn't hesitate to blame Shinra, even though the boy was willing to take some of the blame.

The fight against the Infernal was quite good, it gave each member of the eighth squad the opportunity to show off their skills again, what surprised me was that Tamaki did not lose her clothes during the fight.

As for the calendar, I also agree with Shinra, it is a pity that Hibana does not appear posing and showing her beautiful body.
I was very surprised with the new Opening and Ending, especially with Aimer as the manager of the new Op, I enjoyed it a lot.
In short, it is good to return to this anime again.
Aug 15, 2020 11:19 AM

Aug 2016
Great episode! Fashion, team up fight, and a nude male Fire Force calendar, my my this will go done as one of the best Fire Force episodes IMO. I hope get the full calendar by the end of the season. 5/5

Damuzen said:
Hylianticipated said:
Also, what the fuck is wrong with Japan? A company nude calendar of men? My god.

It's a pretty common thing actually

Here in France, the men's national rugby team sells nude calendars each year (and firefighters do it too, not nude ones though)

LOL, I thought of that calendar as soon as he said nude. Firefighter calendars are a common fundraising product in the West, but the fighters aren't nude.

Chanbara said:
Soul Eater reference.

I missed this one, you've got a great eye. I love it when they add Soul Eater references.
Aug 16, 2020 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
I just want to ask everyone. Have I missed some piece of lore somewhere?
Do the priestess actually do anything other than saying some random words or the infernals will not die if the prayer is not spoken in the vicinity?
Sometimes it seems like they are only doing it for some formality. And sometimes they are only there to have some continuous source of Ecchi moments.
Are they useless lore wise or have I missed something.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 28, 2020 9:25 PM
Oct 2019
Mmm, that felt like filler. I guess season 1 started pretty meh, as well. So I guess it's no surprise season 2 did, too.

And I won't lie. I forget a lot of the finer details from season 1. Crap.
HagePotPotatoAug 28, 2020 9:28 PM
Aug 29, 2020 10:01 PM

Jan 2020
Rider9530 said:
JokerVentura said:
The man calender, it was funny in the manga, it's even funnier in the anime.

Talking about the OP, did you notice this 0.5 second? WTF lmfao.

Wait a minute!!!! why do i see Benimaru's nude calendar photo in the magazine that he have on the floor?????!?!?

It's not Maki aka Gorilla Ciclope? OMG

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Sep 26, 2020 11:56 AM
Sep 2020
I loved to see that there was some happiness after season 1 that was pretty intense
Nov 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
Yes! more of the girls in casual clothes, they are cute.
Already got Jojo vibes from Maki's performance where she went Ora ora on the giant Infernal and then the guys start posing and flexing their muscles and Captain Obi pulling a Captain America throwing his shield to destroy one of the giant Infernal's cores lol
The opening visuals are interesting, some very interesting
she sports a crazy smile in the opening, was curious what is gonna be special about Iris ever since she appeared with red glowing eyes in Shinra's vision in Season 1.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 29, 2020 12:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I òissed this show it looks like they are back up with the fan service pretty early on, and focusing more on varying audiences I see.
The animation and colors are as vibrant as ever. It's going to be a quality visual marvel I presume.
Nov 29, 2020 4:29 AM

Dec 2010
This was a pretty good opener , we got some nice action and actual comedy, as well as an awesome Opening and a cool Ending. The OP really hypes me up that the show will bring its game up this time around and it's actually interesting to see how much spotlight is Arthur getting in the ED.
Jan 5, 2021 2:35 AM

Aug 2018
Damn I was hoping for my gurl Hibana to be in the calendar photo :(
Jan 7, 2021 12:38 PM

Mar 2015
Ripped Dr. Giovanni got me good lmao
Apr 28, 2021 6:09 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, that OP was cool. Seems like there's gonna be a lot of awesome fights this season. Hopefully.

Nice, mostly slice of life episode. I had a lot of laughs.
May 3, 2021 11:49 AM
May 2020
felt like a filler but still enjoyed it, just getting back to the sway of things i see
Jan 28, 2022 7:24 PM

Mar 2016
The new OP by Aimer is wonderful, her voice never cease to amaze me, it's pretty hype as well with how quick-paced the visuals are, but on the other hand, it's rather spoilerly with all these new characters and brief character background that hints towards something. The ED is pretty decent, though I am not too fond of the simplistic game-like visuals on this one.

First ep back to Season 2 of Fire Force, starting off bright and jolly, nothing but relaxing peace without any overly asserive fan service, then the infernal struck. This is the first giant infernal the 8th company has faced, it's similar to the infernals that they fought in the 1st opening from the 1st season, but nevertheless, the company make short work of the task, easy.

Oh hell naw... This is fan service for an entirely different kind of group. The manly nudist calendar is uncomfortable as fuck yet hilarious. I'll stand with Shinra on this one, Nude calendars should come with 2 flavors!
Feb 7, 2022 2:19 AM
Aug 2018
Awsome Op.
Plz, no more Fire Force Calendar.
Jun 2, 2022 1:15 PM

May 2020
Well given i didn't really like season one that much, expecting much things here won't be something I think I should go with. Though still this felt like a decent start to the new season.

Also hey i didn't sign up for these males posing up with nudes, get the other way around real quick lol.
Aug 2, 2022 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
Glad to see the show is back, though the first episode was a bit underwhelming. But I guess the real plot starts next episode. Opening and ending are okay, but not as good as the ones from the first season.
Aug 26, 2022 1:46 PM
May 2022
DIDNT LIKE IT STORY JUST GOT BORING
Aug 27, 2022 8:14 AM
Jul 2021
love the animation it's really good.
Aug 31, 2022 1:45 PM
Apr 2021
I found it really enjoyable
Jan 7, 2023 12:38 AM

Nov 2020
The only thing that I find more good is the animation. Idk, the animation looks better than in the first season but nothing changed at all.
Aug 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Apr 2021
Well, this was a light-hearted episode. Was this really manga canon? Lol.

Anyways I'm looking forward to the actual story now!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ringare - Oct 30, 2020

125 by Humaneky »»
Today, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.