Forum Settings
Forums

if you could have an anime made into a game, what would it be?

New
Jun 12, 2020 5:36 PM

Mar 2018
mine would be Made in Abyss
Jun 12, 2020 5:42 PM

Jan 2009
Gurren Lagann but Asuras Wrath is kinda like that already (not the revenge part though just the snowball effect or escalating power levels and danger levels - from planet level to star level to galaxy level to universe level and then dimensional level)
degJun 12, 2020 6:03 PM
Jun 12, 2020 6:13 PM

Jul 2017
Jun 12, 2020 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
Short_Circut said:
Initial D yo

there is a PS1 game about that i remember playing it together with Tamiya Eternal Wings PS1 game too but both of them do not have english menus though all japanese and the voices are japanese too
Jun 12, 2020 6:29 PM

Sep 2018
Log Horizon could be made into a videogame.
Jun 12, 2020 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
I'm seconding Made in Abyss, part of me thinks it should have been a game to begin with.
Jun 12, 2020 6:35 PM

Jul 2017
deg said:
Short_Circut said:
Initial D yo

there is a PS1 game about that i remember playing it together with Tamiya Eternal Wings PS1 game too but both of them do not have english menus though all japanese and the voices are japanese too

ye I think there's also a Japanese arcade version as well, but no proper game version of it yet lol

only solution is Assetto Corsa with mods :P
Jun 12, 2020 9:26 PM

Mar 2020
The Promised Neverland and Durarara.
Jun 13, 2020 7:24 AM

Oct 2013
Emrys Helstorm
"Deriving in pleasure from Extreme Cruelty"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 13, 2020 7:48 AM

Aug 2018
The greed island arc of Hunter X Hunter or a one piece game with a fully open world similar to wind waker. Keijo obviously.
_______I like rocks__
Jun 13, 2020 9:15 AM

Dec 2008
Non. The answer is non. After long experience with some games that are anime based, I can say with certainty they shouldn't exist as games. They should stay in the realm of manga and anime.
Jun 13, 2020 10:47 AM

Aug 2009
To reference an old post I made which references an older post I made which also references an even older post I made which also references a now even older post that I made: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Wait. Never mind. I fucked up. I read the thread title wrong.

My answer is Black Lagoon.
FacelessVixenJun 13, 2020 8:30 PM

Jun 13, 2020 4:51 PM

Dec 2008
FacelessVixen said:
To reference an old post I made which references an older post I made which also references an even older post I made which also references a now even older post that I made: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I used to be in forums that are powered by vBulletin, and there were helpful MODs (by MODs I mean programs).

Example: You are about to make a thread in Anime Discussion section, and once you type the name of your topic like say "Favorite Anime AMV". A search engine shows you topics similar to the one you're about to make. Originally this kind of MODs isn't part of the vBulletin. It is something any vBulletin expert can make.
Jun 13, 2020 8:15 PM

Apr 2017
Persona 5 the animation. Oh wait...
Jun 14, 2020 1:09 AM
Jul 2016
berserk or a good one piece game!!
Jun 14, 2020 3:47 AM

Jan 2019
Re:Zero would be fun. I like generic fantasy games.
Jun 14, 2020 6:38 AM

Jun 2016
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Jun 14, 2020 7:04 AM

Aug 2009
poof- said:
mine would be Made in Abyss

If you mean an actual game and not a stupid visual novel IE a video picture book then I agree with you that Made in Abyss should be made into a game.
Jun 14, 2020 9:09 AM
May 2009
Probably a few isekai kingdom building manga's
Danmachi would be nice if they make it into a game where you can actually end up hiring the characters you like.
Jun 14, 2020 9:32 AM

Apr 2011
Psycho-Pass, but not a stupid VN like they really did, but a thrilling shooter with mystery elements that has multiple endings depending on how you solve the mystery.

Dr Stone, where you could create a settlement and then send teams for excavation, have teams research, have another team farm and fish and what-not. A city builder game, really. New inventions allow for newer excavations. Senku, of course, would be the leader of the settlement and the one you're controlling.

Code Geass, where you could join either Britannia or the Black Knights, as a normal soldier and then eventually rank up and become either a Knight of the Round or one of Zero's personal guards.

Naruto or Bleach could get one which doesn't follow the manga story, but rather it's own where you create your own character and then work your way through a story, with optional side-quests that could have cameos from the characters in the manga. Boruto, honestly, should've been like this. Long games that tell his life story, maybe a trilogy instead of an anime filled with filler-esque canon non-stories.

Haikyuu, because I want a good volleyball game and there are barely any. Same goes for DnA with baseball, AnK with football and Ippo with boxing.
Jun 16, 2020 9:36 AM

Aug 2018
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

It'd show everything about Stardust Crusaders, with some funny Easter eggs spruced around. You could either attempt to do everything exactly as in the anime, or mix it up and have fun with it. Maybe even have good, bad and worst endings.
Jun 16, 2020 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
an anime where you a cute anime girl starting her freshman year and have to find a club to join, and when you join you have three other cute anime girls who become your friends, and you navigate your high school years together.

so basically like any cute girls doing cute things anime.
Jun 16, 2020 4:17 PM

Apr 2015
I would like an open world Rpg of the Twelve Kingdoms, Vampire hunter D or Captain Harlock but that shit's never happening.

Realistically? A soul eater game developed by Platinum.

Short_Circut said:
deg said:

ye I think there's also a Japanese arcade version as well, but no proper game version of it yet lol

only solution is Assetto Corsa with mods :P

https://initiald.fandom.com/wiki/Initial_D_Street_Stage
Sep 14, 2020 3:50 AM

Oct 2019
oh i would like to get a dr. stone game, just for the experience
“๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ! ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ? ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ!”
โ€• ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–๐–”๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–”
Sep 14, 2020 9:04 AM

Nov 2019
1. Initial D

Initial D has seen some games dating back to the Game Boy. The thought of drifting down Akina and other tลge in 4K would be amazing. Plus, it’s about time we get a new racing series to compete against the likes of Forza, Need for Speed, and Gran Turismo; if we take into account how popular Initial D is, as a racing game series, it could likely hold its own against those three.

2. InuYasha

Ah yes, who could forget Inuyasha? Well, certainly a decent amount, because we haven’t had a home / portable console game since 2007. I would originally make the claim that Inuyasha is slowly becoming irrelevant, but with the upcoming release of Yashahime, this would be the PERFECT time to make a game. I’m not sure what type of game would be, but a RPG would be my best guess.

3. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

As far as I know, there are no games for this anime, and I find it a little sad. This anime makes for a perfect 3D fighter, in a style similar to Shinobi Striker.
Sep 14, 2020 10:32 AM
แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…โ˜…ส€แด‡แด€แด˜แด‡ส€

Dec 2018
We need to get more Sailor Moon video games.
You'd think that with Sailor Moon Crystal that people would make more Sailor Moon games, but I guess not... more Sailor Moon S: Another Story (without the outdated RPG grinding sessions of course lol) and less Sailor Moon Drops please.

Would also be awesome if we could actually get Madoka Magica RPGs other than Magia Record too. Or at least just release that one PSP game and/or that one PSVita meguca game outside of Japan or something lol
Sep 14, 2020 10:37 AM

Dec 2019
Haikyuu would be a good one especially a ultimate team version of haikyuu just like how fifa,nba and madden does it but less packs hopefully
Sep 15, 2020 1:37 AM
May 2009
Short_Circut said:
Initial D yo

or maybe a Fate made by Fromsoftware :P

There is also a PS2 games for Initial D which is basically a port of the arcade game.

I would like Konosuba. Mainly cause the world is just really funny and interesting after reading the novel.
Sep 15, 2020 4:17 AM

Mar 2016
Tower of god, that would be pretty interesting.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Sep 15, 2020 4:25 AM

Jun 2020
Lmao one piece. Where you can build your own crew and be its captain and adventure across that huge-ass open world. Customize your ship and buy new ones. Fight other pirates and defeat Shichibukai and Yonkos. Get yourself and your crew some bounties. Find a devil fruit and eat it. Get powers, learn to use them. Doesn't that sound fun?
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 16, 2020 2:54 AM

Jun 2020
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Kuroko as main character. Spam teleport to fly looks fun.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ใƒผ ใ‚ญใƒŽใฎๆ—… ใƒผ
Sep 16, 2020 4:01 AM

Sep 2017
Another fighting game of Fate series.Maybe a Fate/Unlimited Codes remake?
ุฎ
Nov 2, 2020 3:32 PM

Oct 2020
HeruruMeruru said:
I'm seconding Made in Abyss, part of me thinks it should have been a game to begin with.

It has so much game potential even if we're just playing through Riko's story again. There's so much they could flesh out about the town surrounding the hole and the people living there we don't get to see as much of once Riko bails to start her quest. Imagine all the Abyss you could explore and relics you could find and use, all the different strategies you could use against enemies with what ever you can find plus your surroundings, meeting other characters in the abyss, the effects of the abyss on you and other characters. If I could have any anime made into a game, Made in Abyss would be one of my first choices
Nov 3, 2020 8:56 AM
Jul 2020
I haven't yet seen a competent HxH game, so that.
Nov 4, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2011
ArabianLuffy said:
Non. The answer is non. After long experience with some games that are anime based, I can say with certainty they shouldn't exist as games. They should stay in the realm of manga and anime.

This man here gets it. Games should stay games, anime should stay anime. No mish-mash in between.

Nov 4, 2020 5:24 PM

Dec 2008
tsubasa_ said:
This man here gets it. Games should stay games, anime should stay anime. No mish-mash in between.

On a second thought, only Captain Tsubasa 2 (NES, 1990) is the best anime to video game adaptation. Now look at Captain Tsubasa on PS4 (2020). Looks horrendous, and it pales in comparison to NES 8bit game.

The reason I hate games that are anime based is because of companies like BandaiNamco, Tecmo, what else?

Pirate Warriors series, Fist of North Star, JoJo, Jump Force, Dragon Ball on PS3, PS4...

enough already. Even Jump Force which I had great expectations for it yet in the same time I was quite skeptic of it, and glad I didn't buy it. I didn't play after Pirate Warriors 1.

Repetitive games one after another.
Nov 4, 2020 10:55 PM

Jul 2012
Princess Principal. I would personally love to see that as an action/stealth game, similar to Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear series, or Batman: Arkham Knight.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Nov 5, 2020 1:04 AM

Mar 2014
To aru Majutsu no Index - I know there is a mobile game already, but I would like to see the console version of it on PS4/PS5. It could be based on that mobile game. I played it and I liked it.
Neku-tanNov 5, 2020 1:07 AM
Nov 5, 2020 1:14 AM

Aug 2018
ArabianLuffy said:
^^^^^^^^^^^This
Nov 5, 2020 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
FacelessVixen said:

My answer is Black Lagoon.

I know am late but, Black Lagoon has video game. It sucks but it has one.
Nov 5, 2020 6:53 PM
Sep 2020
Q : if you could have an anime made into a game, what would it be?

A : I haven't really seen any Anime that I would like to be made into a game but I'd choose for 'No Game No Life'. It's a pretty decent Anime and it's about cards, chess and stuffs.
Nov 5, 2020 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
A Chuunibyou fighting or hack and slash game, seeing the "fight" scene make me a want a game based on it.
removed-userNov 5, 2020 7:12 PM
Nov 6, 2020 1:30 AM
Jun 2020
Cowboy Bebop would be great as a video game.

More topics from this board

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
48 minutes ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
5 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
5 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Today

1 by Zettaiken »»
5 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.