Forum Settings
Forums

I can't take this anymore, i need a little bit of peace

New
Apr 29, 2020 1:18 PM

Jul 2016
i want to transition, im tired of seeing a boy in the mirror, i cant take this anymore i feel so bad, its like life hasn't unlocked for me yet

why did i have to be born in Iran

no money, no job... i just can't do anything here

distracting myself with music, games and practicing guitar isn't as effective anymore, im constantly bombarded with negative feelings

my sisters haven't done anything despite the fact that i told them im trans, they straight up said im confused and never brought it up again

just lend me some of your cloths, how worthless am i? how can they be so cold towards me

i wish i could illegally buy estrogen, i would actually get a job even a shitty one for that

feels like even taking steps won't get me far, im not gonna get anything

im tired of being called by this shitty name, how much do i have to wait... will i ever even see a day where im called Melissa

i thought im gonna be fine since im not tall or masculine but im not fine at all

i want to cry but i dont want my parents to hear me but i cant calm down either... i feel so bad, i really need help
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 2020 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
I'll happily help you. What you are going through sounds tough. What do you need? Or I should say, what can I do for you? I can't promise that much.
Apr 29, 2020 1:30 PM

Jul 2016
Peaceful_Critic said:
I'll happily help you. What you are going through sounds tough. What do you need? Or I should say, what can I do for you? I can't promise that much.

i really don't know, i feel helpless, i keep thinking i can't find a way to save myself

i came out to 2 of my friends (my closest ones actually) about being trans 2 days ago and they actually offered to call me by my chosen name but i cant talk to them now (one of them has a job and was busy today so we didn't go to discord)... but even that is only going to cheer me up a little

im thinking about deleting this thread cause someone transphobic will probably show up soon and they are gonna call me pathetic and shit like that

i usually dont let anything annoy me but i actually feel awful and pathetic now so...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2020 1:39 PM

Oct 2013
Since you say you are from Iran I am kinda surprised since last time I read about it it's one of the countries with the most sex change operations. Money and family aside at least the legal framework shouldn't be an unsurmountable problem.
On the other side transitioning to female in Iran will probably put you at a great disadvantage...Equality of men and women isn't that great there...
Apr 29, 2020 1:41 PM

Dec 2017
My advice, get a professional to help you.

No one is more qualified than health professionals for whatever it might be that is going through your head.
Seeking advice from people who are simply not trained for that won't do much.
Although it is great that your two friends accepted you for who you are.

Although let me add, to find any kind of peace and tranquility you first must come to own who you are. Don't be ashamed for being your true self. Be ashamed for not being true to yourself.
Better to "fight" through whatever it is now than spend a whole life regretting it.

Best of luck to you OP:)
“There is something in this world which no one has ever seen.
It is soft and sweet.
If it is spotted, I'm sure everyone will want to have it,
Which is why no one has ever seen it.
For this world has hidden it quite well, so that it is difficult to obtain.
But, there will come a day when it is discovered by somebody,
And only those who should obtain it will be able to find it.
That is all.”

Yuyuko Takemiya
Apr 29, 2020 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
@necro_dancer

Is it possible for you to live with one of your friends who accept you for who you are? That's pretty much the only thing coming to my mind right now, but you probably already thought of that.

im thinking about deleting this thread cause someone transphobic will probably show up soon and they are gonna call me pathetic and shit like that

That's a perfectly reasonable concern seeing how well that LGBTQ+ thread turned out.

Apr 29, 2020 1:49 PM

Jul 2016
Yzeelb said:
Since you say you are from Iran I am kinda surprised since last time I read about it it's one of the countries with the most sex change operations. Money and family aside at least the legal framework shouldn't be an unsurmountable problem.
On the other side transitioning to female in Iran will probably put you at a great disadvantage...Equality of men and women isn't that great there...

i don't really know how that stuff works here, i know that they will definitely don't let u do it easily, u have to wait years... everything is just so awful here so i can't expect their trans support to be good at all

>Equality of men and women isn't that great there

yeah its awful but my position will be worse than even a female. i don't i will actually dare to go outside by myself unless i 100% pass, even then i wont be able to get a job or live a normal life, i have to leave this country

but u know, maybe i should at least try, i think force the surgery tho... and im really fuckin afraid of it (both the surgery and the fact that im doing it here)
Apr 29, 2020 1:51 PM

Jul 2016
Peaceful_Critic said:
@necro_dancer

Is it possible for you to live with one of your friends who accept you for who you are? That's pretty much the only thing coming to my mind right now, but you probably already thought of that.

That's a perfectly reasonable concern seeing how well that LGBTQ+ thread turned out.

no, they live with their parents (its common here to live with your parents here until u can manage your life or marry, cause houses are expensive)
Apr 29, 2020 1:52 PM

Oct 2015
necro_dancer said:

i usually dont let anything annoy me but i actually feel awful and pathetic now so...

Transphobia isn't allowed so rest assured. Honestly there isn't a simple solution to your problem as things stand, maybe joining online communities for trans people, like discord servers might alleviate your pain by the thought that people of similar experiences exist and you can talk of the best course of action or smth.

Other than that yeah it really blows, I can understand as someone whose sexuality isn't welcome in their country as well, and I'm aiming to move after my B.A is over and further my ed somewhere else via student programs, and hopefully attain citizenship/permanent residency while I'm there. Details are ofc unclear lol
Apr 29, 2020 1:58 PM

Jul 2016
Kayleah said:

No one is more qualified than health professionals for whatever it might be that is going through your head.

Although let me add, to find any kind of peace and tranquility you first must come to own who you are. Don't be ashamed for being your true self. Be ashamed for not being true to yourself.
Better to "fight" through whatever it is now than spend a whole life regretting it.

i talked to a therapist and the gist of it was: u didn't wear pink or paint your nails before coming here so u are not trans

like wtf, i think he expected someone who is already being feminine to go visit him just to get the 'certificate" or whatever so they can change their name and stuff. i had no idea, my sister told me about going to therapist like 2 days before the appointment

i have had male socialization my whole life, what the hell did they expect from me all, im not trans cause i played football with other boys when i was 10? i dont even like football, i just didn't want to be alone ffs

this is the "professional" help u get in Iran
Apr 29, 2020 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
@Flevalt

The fuck, is wrong with you? Why are you trying to kick a girl while she's down by giving her this doomer shit? This is supposed to be a support thread to make her feel better, not worse.

OP: Sorry, I misgendered you. That was really careless and stupid. @necro_dancer
removed-userApr 29, 2020 2:22 PM
Apr 29, 2020 2:02 PM

Dec 2017
necro_dancer said:
Kayleah said:

i talked to a therapist and the gist of it was: u didn't wear pink or paint your nails before coming here so u are not trans

like wtf, i think he expected someone who is already being feminine to go visit him just to get the 'certificate" or whatever so they can change their name and stuff. i had no idea, my sister told me about going to therapist like 2 days before the appointment

i have had male socialization my whole life, what the hell did they expect from me all, im not trans cause i played football with other boys when i was 10? i dont even like football, i just didn't want to be alone ffs

Not contesting anything, if possible try a different therapist. not all are the same.
I am aware of how bad it is there related to pretty much anything that's not science really.

I think you will find the help you need.
No matter how full of good intentions anyone in the internet might be it won't be the help you need.
Sadly that's just not possible, keep pushing on. You'll see that things won't be as bad as you think they are. There's a solution for your issues for sure :)
“There is something in this world which no one has ever seen.
It is soft and sweet.
If it is spotted, I'm sure everyone will want to have it,
Which is why no one has ever seen it.
For this world has hidden it quite well, so that it is difficult to obtain.
But, there will come a day when it is discovered by somebody,
And only those who should obtain it will be able to find it.
That is all.”

Yuyuko Takemiya
Apr 29, 2020 2:06 PM

Jul 2016
Auron_ said:
necro_dancer said:

Transphobia isn't allowed so rest assured. Honestly there isn't a simple solution to your problem as things stand, maybe joining online communities for trans people, like discord servers might alleviate your pain by the thought that people of similar experiences exist and you can talk of the best course of action or smth.

Other than that yeah it really blows, I can understand as someone whose sexuality isn't welcome in their country as well, and I'm aiming to move after my B.A is over and further my ed somewhere else via student programs, and hopefully attain citizenship/permanent residency while I'm there. Details are ofc unclear lol

i have joined some online communities, at first they gave me some positivity but now im just envious of people who can have the pills :(

hope things goes well for you, 1 of my sisters is in US now and she wants to get citizenship/permanent residency too (her studies isn't over yet)
Apr 29, 2020 2:08 PM

Jul 2016
Kayleah said:
necro_dancer said:

Not contesting anything, if possible try a different therapist. not all are the same.
I am aware of how bad it is there related to pretty much anything that's not science really.

I think you will find the help you need.
No matter how full of good intentions anyone in the internet might be it won't be the help you need.
Sadly that's just not possible, keep pushing on. You'll see that things won't be as bad as you think they are. There's a solution for your issues for sure :)

yeah maybe i should try another therapist later or find details about the "transition system", maybe i can at least start my transition here and just keep postponing the surgery
Apr 29, 2020 2:11 PM

Oct 2015
@Flevalt Dude what is this rep-pilled incel BS, she asked for advice not your idea of the hierarchy of men. Get that garbage outta here.
Apr 29, 2020 2:18 PM

Jul 2016
Flevalt said:
If I read that right, then you went from

"no job, I can't do --" (=not within your hands, you literally can not)

to

"i would actually get a job for that" (=you could anytime, but it doesn't pay off)

An interesting transition. As far as I'm concerned you have already transitioned plenty.

Would it help you to know that females in general are highly delusional,
much more (overly) judgemental than men with a big emphasis and strong faith in genetics
and therefore it is natural (although still despicable and fully accountable for their thoughts due to free will) for your sisters to feel only contempt for you, as they believe you are simply a failed man?

Basically on the tier list of men,
despite not even being a candidate for them as partner you are still judged,
and you are colored in green here on the tier list:

-ad infinitum to the heavens-
* ultra "alpha male"
* "alpha male"
* feels entitled to sex
* no self-respect
* has to beg for sex
* mutilated genitals
* asexual
* wants to be a woman
* wants to be a magical girl
* wants sex with minors
-ad infinitum to the abyss-

Or was the redpill too soon?

I could post some qualitative sources that would "help" you on the subject (=please you), but I personally don't believe that would really be considered help rather than fostering.

I would not recommend going down that route just for pragmatical reasons alone (how likely are you to find a partner? And then a fitting one at that?)
If you want to take that path anyway, there is no hurry.
Males don't age that fast. You are still going to look handsome with +40,
no matter what you are dressed as.

I can also reassure you that had you been born a man (again) but without desire to transition to anything, your life would still be suffering and you wouldn't manage to find a partner.

Which is both, true for men without standards and self-respect, and for men who have standards and self-respect. As the problem usually lies with women, not the men.

Ironically, would many more men turn gay or similar, they would likely lead fulfilled lives with a loyal partner. Whereas women would have to remodel their lives, as they now were to be forced to take care of themselves.
Too bad for you, however, that not that many men turn fully gay.
They do like to experiment around a lot though, so while your fortunes for a love life (agape) look dark, your love life (eros) would have perspective.

u are hard to follow, let me try

yes, i meant that if i even doubted that something would give result, i would do it but nothing seems to do that. i can't because i just feel no motivation, maybe i used the wrong words for that (im from Iran so obviously english isn't my native language)

whats these dating chart stuff? im just disappointed about my sisters, where did i state anything about dating in this post

and do u mean transitioning at 40? do u know how much suffering that is? my whole life will be over by then...

i don't really understand your points
necro_dancerApr 29, 2020 2:24 PM
Apr 29, 2020 2:22 PM

Jul 2016
Peaceful_Critic said:
@Flevalt

The fuck, is wrong with you? Why are you trying to kick a girl while she's down by giving him this doomer shit? This is supposed to be a support thread to make her feel better, not worse.

OP: Sorry, I misgendered you. That was really careless and stupid. @necro_dancer

oh its okay (i realized it was not ill-intended)
Apr 29, 2020 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
necro_dancer said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
@Flevalt

The fuck, is wrong with you? Why are you trying to kick a girl while she's down by giving him this doomer shit? This is supposed to be a support thread to make her feel better, not worse.

Thanks for your forgiveness. Though, it was really not okay at all. I'll be more careful in the future.
Apr 29, 2020 2:27 PM

Oct 2015
Flevalt said:
Auron_ said:
@Flevalt Dude what is this rep-pilled incel BS, she asked for advice not your idea of the hierarchy of men. Get that garbage outta here.

I am showing a man his position within the full picture.
Which is obviously relevant to them, as the choice of their gender is an important enough matter for them to strongly ponder about and get frustrated about.

I think you simply assumed too much into my text while reading.
The text is fully on-topic and about OP.

"his[sic] position within the full picture"

And how exactly is this important with her struggles stemming from not being able to reflect her gender identity by means of HRT? It's not. Saying "Your sisters and other women don't like you bc you're not Super Ultra Alpha Male[sic]" is not only irrelevant, it's also thoughtless. You're assuming she's even attracted to women at all.
Apr 29, 2020 2:29 PM

Jul 2016
Peaceful_Critic said:
necro_dancer said:

Thanks for your forgiveness. Though, it was really not okay at all. I'll be more careful in the future.

thank you, i really wish my sisters were like you!
Apr 29, 2020 2:29 PM

Jan 2009
study hard, work hard, then migrate (easier said than done but what else can you do?)
Apr 29, 2020 2:30 PM

May 2018
My wishes and my heart goes out to you. It is horrible and so sad to read your desperate cries for help. Please ignore the delusion of users like Flevalt, people like him are so detached from the real world, spewing red-pill incel nonsense. Ignore him, please and other users who will say the same type of hateful rubbish as him.

Your gender dysphoria sounds so hard and tough to live with, I imagine therapy would be a good option, as gender reassignment doesnt seem to be an option from what youre saying. I understand the struggles of being trans in a country that doesnt have lgbt rights yet. I used to live in Malaysia, a muslim country. The religious police would arrest gay, lesbian, bisexual people, and trans people, especially targeting MTF transmen. I'm bisexual myself, and having to hide my attraction to women has hard especially as I had just started going through puberty at the time. I imagine gender dysphoria would be harder to live with. I don't
live there anymore, I was only staying there for 3 years.

How can I help you? I want to aid you badly... your situation... is hard to deal with. It makes me so sad :(
Apr 29, 2020 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
I'm going to avoid doing my usual bits and be completely serious here. I'll start out by saying I'm not even sure I could be any help even if I tried. I feel like in able to do so, I'd have to be of a similar mindset, which I just can't do. I don't know what it's like to go through life feeling like you're in the wrong body, and to be honest, not that long ago, I likely would have had the same response to this as your sisters. People have the tendencies to lash out on things they don't understand, and I'm no different.

However, what I can say is this; I do know what it's like to struggle with your identity. Maybe not in the same way as you, but I still get that part of it. I'm not going to go into any details, because this isn't about be. I just thought I should let you know that you aren't alone. I know that seems obvious, but sometimes it helps to remind yourself of that.
Apr 29, 2020 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
No option of telling your parents (assuming you live with them)? You can either wait until you're independent, or get a guardian on board to help you.
Apr 29, 2020 2:46 PM

Jul 2016
deg said:
study hard, work hard, then migrate (easier said than done but what else can you do?)

its hard to get back on "track" u know? i spent years perfecting the ways of "not caring", i didn't plan on living after 20

i just a need a little push or motivation, but its not going to magically appear, so i just sit in my room and do nothing

if i had some money i may have felt more motivated (like maybe get a bit greedy after spending some money, its like u will never crave a special food if u have never tasted it before)
Apr 29, 2020 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
necro_dancer said:
deg said:

its hard to get back on "track" u know? i spent years perfecting the ways of "not caring", i didn't plan on living after 20

i just a need a little push or motivation, but its not going to magically appear, so i just sit in my room and do nothing

if i had some money i may have felt more motivated (like maybe get a bit greedy after spending some money, its like u will never crave a special food if u have never tasted it before)

well i understand that motivation is hard to get or maintain stuff at least
Apr 29, 2020 2:54 PM

Jul 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
My wishes and my heart goes out to you. It is horrible and so sad to read your desperate cries for help. Please ignore the delusion of users like Flevalt, people like him are so detached from the real world, spewing red-pill incel nonsense. Ignore him, please and other users who will say the same type of hateful rubbish as him.

Your gender dysphoria sounds so hard and tough to live with, I imagine therapy would be a good option, as gender reassignment doesnt seem to be an option from what youre saying. I understand the struggles of being trans in a country that doesnt have lgbt rights yet. I used to live in Malaysia, a muslim country. The religious police would arrest gay, lesbian, bisexual people, and trans people, especially targeting MTF transmen. I'm bisexual myself, and having to hide my attraction to women has hard especially as I had just started going through puberty at the time. I imagine gender dysphoria would be harder to live with. I don't

How can I help you? I want to aid you badly... your situation... is hard to deal with. It makes me so sad :(

thank you for the kind words, yeah its not just hard in Iran, many other countries don't have proper laws as well

i guess its all on me to fix it, im thinking about starting transition here (even if it sucks, there is still laws about it, there might be something i can do)
Apr 29, 2020 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Now...I'm a straight male, so I'm not the most qualified person to give advice. But nor are people on this thread; we're not professionals. I understand you are desperate. However, an internet forum such as MAL is the worst place to confess your difficulties; because many...problematic individuals take advantage of those who are down.

You said you went to a therapist, only for it to not turn out well. Well, can you try another therapist?

You can try to get a job. Have you tried that?

You said at some point on this thread, correct me if I'm wrong, but that you tried joining an online community with other LGBT members, but you felt jealous of them? If that's the case, know that you will be able to be like them at some point.

I think, if you ask me, for now you need some kind of outlet; for example, I work on music. Maybe you could write down your feelings in the form of poetry, or rap, or a song, or just...anything, really. Or if writing doesn't work, maybe exercise? Exercise has proven to help with things like depression and whatnot.

I hope everything will work out for you.
Apr 29, 2020 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
operationvalkyri said:
No option of telling your parents (assuming you live with them)? You can either wait until you're independent, or get a guardian on board to help you.

they are old and they probably won't understand, if im doing anything in Iran i will have to tell them tho... i will have to do more digging probably
Apr 29, 2020 3:03 PM

Jan 2009
@necro_dancer

about the motivation stuff cannot you just force it? "may the force be with you" or you got some clinical depression at least that makes you lack that motivation?

May 2018
necro_dancer said:
Seijatachiiii said:

thank you for the kind words, yeah its not just hard in Iran, many other countries don't have proper laws as well

i guess its all on me to fix it, im thinking about starting transition here (even if it sucks, there is still laws about it, there might be something i can do)

How harsh are the laws on the lgbt in Iran? If you do try to transition and it is illegal, you could get hurt or worse :( While your needs as a trans person are really important, please dont take too much risk.

Apr 2020
Do what Deg said unless you want to end up as a powerless tranny prostitute on the roads or in some weird basement.
Apr 29, 2020 3:05 PM

Jul 2016
RealTheAbsurdist said:
Now...I'm a straight male, so I'm not the most qualified person to give advice. But nor are people on this thread; we're not professionals. I understand you are desperate. However, an internet forum such as MAL is the worst place to confess your difficulties; because many...problematic individuals take advantage of those who are down.

You said you went to a therapist, only for it to not turn out well. Well, can you try another therapist?

You can try to get a job. Have you tried that?

You said at some point on this thread, correct me if I'm wrong, but that you tried joining an online community with other LGBT members, but you felt jealous of them? If that's the case, know that you will be able to be like them at some point.

I think, if you ask me, for now you need some kind of outlet; for example, I work on music. Maybe you could write down your feelings in the form of poetry, or rap, or a song, or just...anything, really. Or if writing doesn't work, maybe exercise? Exercise has proven to help with things like depression and whatnot.

I hope everything will work out for you.

i am actually working on a demo/album and the first song is about my trans issues, i just need some time to get better at guitar

>You can try to get a job. Have you tried that?

no i haven't, i dont have any skills and im not sure what to do, it just comes back to my lack of motivation

>I hope everything will work out for you

thanks, i hope so too
Apr 29, 2020 3:07 PM

Jul 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
necro_dancer said:

How harsh are the laws on the lgbt in Iran? If you do try to transition and it is illegal, you could get hurt or worse :( While your needs as a trans person are really important, please dont take too much risk.

im not sure, thats why i should dig deeper into this, im not too hopeful about it, but nothing works properly in this country and might manage to use this to my advantage
Apr 29, 2020 3:08 PM

Mar 2011
Peace? An elusive thing no matter geographic location, social status, nationality etc. whether you're trying to be in a peaceful environment or trying to shift internally into peaceful state. Often the two are intertwined, both feeding into eachother.

Inner serenity is hard to achieve compared to environmental imo, so smart to try and focus on that first. I find visualizing the different things on my mind and creating a "space" to explore them further helps me gain more insight of myself. This also helps to see the options you have and can do to change your environment if need be.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Apr 29, 2020 3:09 PM

Jul 2016
deg said:
@necro_dancer

about the motivation stuff cannot you just force it? "may the force be with you" or you got some clinical depression at least that makes you lack that motivation?

im actually good at "powering through" stuff, its just that sometimes i feel too numb to care (i feel like im typing out linkin park lyrics here ffs)

the first step is hard, maybe if i get a job, then i will be able to force myself to do it properly
Apr 29, 2020 3:09 PM
Aug 2018
Flevalt said:

I don't judge you for not understanding what love means though.
Especially since I do not see One Piece on your anime list.

I just literally laughed out loud at this. Just lol

Apr 29, 2020 3:15 PM

May 2018
necro_dancer said:
Seijatachiiii said:

im not sure, thats why i should dig deeper into this, im not too hopeful about it, but nothing works properly in this country and might manage to use this to my advantage

Are there any lgbt charities in Iran that youve tried reaching out to for help?
Apr 29, 2020 3:21 PM

Jul 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
necro_dancer said:

i dont think there is any charity, u just have to get help from government properly
Apr 29, 2020 3:26 PM

May 2018
necro_dancer said:
Seijatachiiii said:

i dont think there is any charity, u just have to get help from government properly

Well, then why dont you try doing that?
Apr 29, 2020 3:31 PM

Jul 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
necro_dancer said:

Well, then why dont you try doing that?

its not that easy of a process, i will most definitely have to as my parents to help me with it, i need more info (our country was hit hard by corona so i had to wait a while regardless of whatever im doing)
Apr 29, 2020 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
necro_dancer said:

no i haven't, i dont have any skills and im not sure what to do, it just comes back to my lack of motivation

Well, I'm glad you've found an outlet, but it sounds like, part of the reason for your problem, is your lack of motivation. In that case, I'm sorry, but you have to put in some personnel effort. Part time jobs don't require having a specific skill, usually. I mean, a few years ago, my first part time job ever was being a dishwasher at a restaurant. Sure, at first it may be hard, but you get used to it fast.
To my knowledge, doesn't the Iran government pay for the...I don't know what you call it, but...the surgeries to transition into the opposite sex? Have you thought of that? Have you spoken to your parents about all this?

EDIT: Oh okay, I just read your latest post, sorry, I wasn't aware it wasn't that simple, the surgery thing.
Apr 29, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2016
RealTheAbsurdist said:
necro_dancer said:

Well, I'm glad you've found an outlet, but it sounds like, part of the reason for your problem, is your lack of motivation. In that case, I'm sorry, but you have to put in some personnel effort. Part time jobs don't require having a specific skill, usually. I mean, a few years ago, my first part time job ever was being a dishwasher at a restaurant. Sure, at first it may be hard, but you get used to it fast.
To my knowledge, doesn't the Iran government pay for the...I don't know what you call it, but...the surgeries to transition into the opposite sex? Have you thought of that? Have you spoken to your parents about all this?

EDIT: Oh okay, I just read your latest post, sorry, I wasn't aware it wasn't that simple, the surgery thing.

a part time that doesn't require specific skills might be a good start, u are right, maybe i should try that

yeah, the forced surgery just feels so wrong to me, i just don't really wanna do it cause im afraid (and surgeries are usually for life-threatening problems, im not gonna risk a bad outcome just so they can keep their society hetero). the ideal outcome would be to take the hormones but keep postponing the surgery (but again, i have to see how the system works)
Apr 29, 2020 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
necro_dancer said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:

a part time that doesn't require specific skills might be a good start, u are right, maybe i should try that

yeah, the forced surgery just feels so wrong to me, i just don't really wanna do it cause im afraid (and surgeries are usually for life-threatening problems, im not gonna risk a bad outcome just so they can keep their society hetero). the ideal outcome would be to take the hormones but keep postponing the surgery (but again, i have to see how the system works)

I don't understand: I thought the surgery to transition into the opposite sex was perfectly safe? I also don't understand: what does it mean to "take hormones"? Like, is it a pill? What do they do?
Apr 29, 2020 4:03 PM

Jul 2016
RealTheAbsurdist said:
necro_dancer said:

I don't understand: I thought the surgery to transition into the opposite sex was perfectly safe? I also don't understand: what does it mean to "take hormones"? Like, is it a pill? What do they do?

first of all, im not sure about how safe it is, im just terrified (i saw one of these 3D animations that show surgeries and it scared the shit out of me)

and any sort of surgery is not completely safe, even a simple nose jobs can have catastrophic results

adding into that im doing this Iran, what can i really do if it goes wrong

>what does it mean to "take hormones"? Like, is it a pill? What do they do?

trans people take hormones of the gender they identify as, u can take hormones in 3 ways: pills, patches or injections

in my case, i want estrogen, which make me more feminine, the biggest impact is moving around fat and giving me breasts (but it also decreases my body hair growth and gives me softer skin i think)
Apr 30, 2020 11:15 AM

Apr 2020
Only posting because someone keeps spamming this on 4chan.
Go ahead, reply. I'm not going to read it.
Apr 30, 2020 11:31 AM

Jun 2014
OP, I don't think you really want to do this.

If you take "spiro," your penis won't really work anymore, and you may suffer extreme depression. You do not need to take HRT to be female.

Apr 30, 2020 11:42 AM
Aug 2018
Rinaako said:
Only posting because someone keeps spamming this on 4chan.

Like as in making fun of it? I’m surprised they are since a ton of them are into traps.

Apr 30, 2020 11:42 AM

Jul 2016
Seiya said:

If you take "spiro," your penis won't really work anymore, and you may suffer extreme depression. You do not need to take HRT to be female.

no, i am pretty sure i want to do this, why do u say that?

i dont want to use my penis anyway, i fuckin hate that i have it so i dont care if it won't work anymore (i might get SRS too, im afraid of it now but maybe i can do it later)

>You do not need to take HRT to be female

but i want to look more feminine and feel better in my body, there is nothing wrong with HRT
Apr 30, 2020 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
necro_dancer said:
Seiya said:

no, i am pretty sure i want to do this, why do u say that?

i dont want to use my penis anyway, i fuckin hate that i have it so i dont care if it won't work anymore (i might get SRS too, im afraid of it now but maybe i can do it later)

>You do not need to take HRT to be female

but i want to look more feminine and feel better in my body, there is nothing wrong with HRT

I am an effeminate boy, but I hate vaginas, and I would never want to lose the use of my penis. You can still look feminine with makeup. You don't need HRT, and I know many transwomen who look feminine, and don't take HRT.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

26 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

29 by ISeeLifePeople »»
19 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

13 by hypergoob »»
24 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
3 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.