Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 28, 2020 11:33 PM
Dec 2017
I was hoping they would go all out for the final episode, so I'm slightly disappointed. But still a great show, would definitely be excited for a second season!
Mar 29, 2020 12:05 AM

Jan 2016
Omg the lizardman becoming a wizard was GLORIOUS. Best part of the episode! xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 29, 2020 12:38 AM

Mar 2017
And it ends on a high note. Still plenty left for a second season if it gets one. Amahara does world building in ecchi like no one else and makes other hentai mangaka feel ashamed.

Crim and Ezra have another go at it which is fanatic. We get to see the giant demon lord again. And dreamland. Although I was a bit disappointed that there was no Crim being choke held to get him to sleep.

My bit rest gripe with the series has been the tsundere. Honestly her antics and anger beating up the reviewers is what is holding this back.

I hope we get a World of Moral Reversal now. That one would be a 10.

Mar 29, 2020 1:19 AM
Jul 2011
Exeterna said:
Was fun and interesting early on but it get dulls nearing the end
Imo the most creative one was the mushroom girl, i never heard of those

It's clearly because of the controversy. These last two episodes were most likely being made when all the *** hit the fan. They skipped the most controversial brothels, and they nearly completely avoided the sex scenes and some of the commentary.

It was probably really disheartening for them, considering they obviously put a lot of effort into it.
Mar 29, 2020 1:41 AM

Nov 2019
Now that it has ended and many viewers didn't get the chance to fully enjoy the anime due to bad subs or lack of streaming, I hope the Blue-ray version get good sales. And then we might have a second season too!
I really wish they go a little more with the comedy stuff. I mean puns and word-plays are fine, but some genuinely good jokes won't hurt. Last episode was somewhat a bit lacking; I wonder why the lamia didn't get to review while all the other 5 united. Archmage Demia and the Demon queen candidate have some plans too, wonder how important it is to the plot.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 29, 2020 2:18 AM

Aug 2018
Kimurah said:
I'm the minority here. I thought it was funny, but not the epitome of comedy as some claim it is, or the breath of fresh air of raunchy comedy. The Konosuba movie that came out a couple of days ago it's a great example of great comedy with plenty of fanservice but also great animation and also a great story to follow. In contrast Reviewers had tons of just panning shots (even in this last episode wich is supposed to be the closure) and plenty of jokes that kinda leave you waiting for the punchline (like Crim waiting for a week for some herb mixture or the constant joke of Zel being amazed by the old hag Mitsue) and tons of just infodump that goes nowhere (like the Mazoku race losing the elections)
Your comparison is flawed in the first place.One is a TV series while the other is a movie.A movie would always have better animation because it has more money per frame as compared to a TV series.One is just a 90 mins movie but the other has to air 240 mins of content.You might have seen those derpy faces in Konosuba's TV run,but it adds more to the comedy.And I didn't like ending of movie.The futa onee-san somehow gets revived with the other two generals and that stuff is never explained.
Mar 29, 2020 2:47 AM

Jan 2018
They couldn't have picked a better ending than this. high hopes for season 2 <3
Mar 29, 2020 3:23 AM

Jul 2016
This episode is amazing,talk about going out with a bang!
Mar 29, 2020 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
Best series I've had the pleasure of watching in a long time. We need more like it tbh.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 29, 2020 3:43 AM

Jun 2013
This series was definitely one of my favorites for this season. I didn't watch much other than Dorohedoro, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun, MHA S4, Eizouken and this. I'm going to watch the other series at a later, despite my city being in lockdown, I still have lots of other things to do.

It is the first of its kind and I hope it gets a season 2. Crim was definitely my favorite followed by Zel, Stunk, the beastman (forgot his name) and the fairy guy (forgot his name too) and at the very bottom of the list is Kanchal. That thing just annoys the fuck outta me. Loved all the girls, my faves would include the elves, fairies, Salamandra and more. Even Mitsue was fun to watch. Lots of kinks and different species as promised. I hope they review more speciesi next season.
臭い-
Mar 29, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2018
I liked the show.
7/10
Mar 29, 2020 5:02 AM

Mar 2018
Crim x Elza is 5/5

Entire show is 10/10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Love conquers all *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mar 29, 2020 5:20 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was a nice finale for the series. The crew made it out to the Demon Brothel even if it was a couple months after the agreed time. lol The Bath scene with Demia and Death Abyss was much appreciated. It's interesting that the world of Ishuzoku Reviewers is basically an isekai. Then that scene with the lizard turning into wizard was a funny way to end things on. It would be cool if this ever got a sequel in the future.

A high 8/10
Mar 29, 2020 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
I'm disappointed the skipped the Aquarium Brothel from the manga since that was fucking out there. Great ending, and genuinely laughed at Lizard guy becoming a wizard. Lizard Wizard.
Mar 29, 2020 6:51 AM
Jan 2017
The Finale was surprisingly not that over the top as tame as the first episode. The first half were the demon/akuma brothel that has an array of very diverse demon waifu choices, but they have a "Contract" fetish. Basically they're good as long as it's under contract, basically deal with the devil. Also WTH so much lore and story here seemingly there are people getting Isekaied to this world and have airplanes, boats and cars?! The second half is the Dream Eater you can have sex in your dreams of your favorite girl and when you wake up you can also have sex with the Dream Eater, pretty great brothel tbh. Someone literally became a WIZARDLMAO Also those Crim and Elza dream scenes are just WOW Overall the ending made me wanted even MORE! 10/10 will review monster girls again and again
Mar 29, 2020 7:04 AM

Jun 2019
So, there you have it. Mr. Lizard finally became a wizard after keeping his virginity intact for 30 years. It was hilarious to watch. Got to watch demons in action at the end of the season.
Again my favorite girl was Meidri from the show but so many different girls from different species really were something else.
The anime in itself was a completely different experience. It was a great show. So many awesome species to experience in the show. Really it was something else. Really didn't expected to see this in my life but now i've seen the most non-hentai anime of all time.
A solid 8/10.
Mar 29, 2020 7:15 AM
Oct 2015
from lizard to WIZARD WHAT A ENDING! It was a wild ride from start to finish but from episode 3 they did tone the sex ALOT but still fun to watch non the less 😊.Glad they ended with crim getting banged nice touch to the 3rd episode with the penetration before the tone down.if we buy enough mang/blueray that the studio will just say fuck it and make another season! I really don’t want a hentai company to take over because they will remove all the jokes from it and just make it all about sex which will be a let down! everyone that gave it a 10/10 from the start I SALUTE YOU ALL! Let’s see what the future holds for The Reviewers! Until next time everyone! much love to everyone!💙❤️🍆🔥
Mar 29, 2020 7:52 AM
Mar 2020
Really wondering if they would ever make an Angel arc for Crim, overall it was really a nice Sunday fresh air, it get as funny as ecchi, and got really creative to show us another parts of monsters, i really loved it. Also music was top-notch ! That last badass tune was really cool to get. The Dream-eater was a really cool way to review the favorites with a new monster ( wished they showed us more of the dream-eater girls tho ) The Meidri joke kinda get a little long with the time, but well, really cool anime, i will miss it !
Mar 29, 2020 8:48 AM
Apr 2018
I'm just glad this anime happened. As you know, 2020 has been a dreadful year for all of us. But this show let me escape from the reality. It brought me joy and all. I'm really happy I gave this show a chance. Despite how controversial this anime is, I'm still hoping for a 2nd season.

My greatest guilty pleasure/10.
Mar 29, 2020 9:43 AM

Oct 2013
This show has shitty plot obviously but it pleases my dick so 7/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wouldn't mind for a 2nd season
Mar 29, 2020 10:15 AM

May 2016
Phatnaru said:
Exeterna said:
Was fun and interesting early on but it get dulls nearing the end
Imo the most creative one was the mushroom girl, i never heard of those

It's clearly because of the controversy. These last two episodes were most likely being made when all the *** hit the fan. They skipped the most controversial brothels, and they nearly completely avoided the sex scenes and some of the commentary.

It was probably really disheartening for them, considering they obviously put a lot of effort into it.

Controversial brothels? Like what?
Mar 29, 2020 10:16 AM

Feb 2014
I do really love ecchi and monster girls but something is missing here I don't know what... that is why 8/10 instead of 9 or higher.

By the way, I have been thinking, if this was a hentai it would be probably one of the best hentais ever.
TechOtakuMar 29, 2020 10:20 AM
Mar 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
Tbh, this is definetly one of the best ecchi I've ever seen to the point that every other ecchi in my list is going to get less score after watching this. (probably)
8/10 I wanted an specific type of hentai to appear, but it didn't. Still almost everything was fun and kinda opened my mind a little about the brothels.
Mar 29, 2020 12:23 PM
Oct 2012
Best thing about this trash was the opening song 1/10
Mar 29, 2020 12:34 PM
Nov 2014
for a last episode i was expecting more , was a bit disappointing for me tbh , i was expecting more screentime for Ginny and Milky .

the sex scenes in this last epi was nonexistent , they could done way more with this aspect but ok , in overall i liked and hope for 2nd season , hype for the OVA tho.

8\10
Mar 29, 2020 12:56 PM

Aug 2016
I'm not that much into ecchi, sex comedy anime, but it had some real funny episodes: i.e. episode 4 (lower succubi, salamander), episode 6 (golem), episode 8 (role play).

Was an ok show.

Overall: 6/10.
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Mar 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Mar 2018
Uhh... what about the demon girl sex scenes?

The second half of this show has definitely been way weaker, would've given it an 8 if it could've kept surprising me but there just wasn't really anything. Have to go with a 7, almost a 6 but those first few episodes were way to good.

poop
Mar 29, 2020 3:50 PM

Feb 2014
Characters were really the best thing about this show, followed by the action.
I really enjoyed this show, but it's the starting point, Ishuzoku Reviewers is paving a path for future high quality softcore hentai/hentai with international releases. so a 9 it is.
I dare you to check my PTW list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Mar 29, 2020 4:29 PM
Jun 2019
I think this anime is a masterclass in ecchi, to be honest. Not only were the scenes great to watch, outside of all the NSFW, the characters were also funny all the time, giving watchers a great experience in general. The final episode was also great with the very end seeming almost nostalgic of the whole series
Mar 29, 2020 4:51 PM

Jul 2017
sad to see this shit end, I require S2 XD
Mar 29, 2020 6:38 PM

Nov 2010
It's over. Although this show expanded the territory of anime further,
is there any chance that anime versions of Futoku no Guild and Parallel Paradise are realized?
---
By the way, whenever I listened to the eye catch of this show, it reminded me of "ef".
kuroneko99Mar 29, 2020 6:45 PM
Mar 29, 2020 6:48 PM

Aug 2018
My second favorite show from this Winter 2020 season ! Even if the concept was basically the same for every episode, it still managed to bring original characters (more like new succu-girls) with very different abilities or characteristics, to the point all the 12 episodes were entertaining, funny and different.

Considering the concept, I believe the author's imagination represents the only possible ending : hoping for more !
Mar 29, 2020 8:17 PM

Aug 2016
Honestly the first few episodes were hilarious, but it got pretty boring the rest of the way through. Don't regret the watch though definitely different than anything I've watched.
Mar 30, 2020 12:21 AM

Aug 2019
Really cool anime. I've seen some people say this is the first of its kind, I haven't watched that many shows, but I can kind of get what they're saying, like it's an anime about dudes reviewing brothels lol.
I think I'll look back to it in the future and completely get what those people are saying and appreciate it more.

I had lots of fun watching it, I remember thinking episode 3 was the lewdest thing I had ever watched. The episode of the bdsm fantasy was also great. All episodes were amazing except for the aquarium one.

Pretty amazing experience.
8/10
Mar 30, 2020 12:31 AM

May 2019
Great banger of a show, definitely going to be among the top anime of 2020!

I just hope this gets another season, or an ova beach episode lmao.

Mar 30, 2020 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
So they were talking about our technology in the dimension we're in huh?
Mar 30, 2020 4:43 AM

Jul 2017
Time for the finale...but not without going out with a bang!

Business cards of brothels...what a good way to remember where you've gone for a good time.

AND...the one last trip to demon girls definitely was some hell of a good introduction and recommendation...if talking about contracts. Based on the election of last episode, it was no wonder this experience was "same, same but different" for the sexual men. Hearing the Demons discussing about their magic and the real world was kinda funny though at how different the methodloogies are in terms of sex.

And celebrating New Year's more than anything, it's the usual tradition for the guys to choose their first girl to have sex with (I'd wish there was a tradition like this in the world HEH)...and imaging Meldri for everything is just pure gold.

But bad luck for them, all booked up and no fun...and spending their firsts (seen before) in illusion land was just icing on the cake. Crim as his usual being dominated by the hyena girl was just another suffering again...

What a great hentai softcore show...gonna miss this!
Mar 30, 2020 4:56 AM

Aug 2018
That's it, the show no one expected to be a success in the middle of the MAL seasonal chart turned out to be a masterpiece and it stayed that way during the 12 eps of its run.

I sincerely pity from the bottom of my soul those who can't comprehend the absolute genius pure SOUL of this show when I saw the very low review without a single legit point in their pseudo-analysis.

Ishuzoku transcends the culture itself and knows perfectly which audience is it targetting and is probably created by said audience. Studio Passione hold their name perfectly because I cannot even put into words how much care and love went to this project which had no backup to begin with, no high budget, no renowned directors, no godtier voice actors just pure passsion.

Each episodes managed to both go beyond the limit of what is allowed to be displayed on japanese media and what is considered normal sexual activity while creating a really coherent universe with a fonctionning society which you trust would exists and could exists by itself.

There is politics, there is tv shows, there is a popularity contests, the ECONOMY revolves around those succubis, adventurers earn money from quest by receptionists, then they spend it to fuck and relieve the stress so the money goes back into the receptionists pockets because as the show clearly stated "each girl as a little bit of succubi in their veins".

Of course it cannot stop here because the main cast might be the most charismatic and believable protagonists I've ever seen in anime, they share such a sense of comradery and friendship you believe these people are the best pal in the world, especially Stunk and Zel. Those 2 almost look like a stoner duo with how they interact how they feel to share the same love and opinion of going in brothels. They clearly have their own sexual preference but still share the same bond around one thing and it is to FUCK. It can became even dramatic considering Zel is and elf and thus can live for thousands on years bringing to a line that really touched me in episode 9 when the old vampire count said : "Each time you visit me I see you with another human Zel". This is pure genious and drama, Zel already had companion like Stunk in the past, and he saw them died, we could think he would be crushed by their death, but no, he gets past it, all species know how long each one lives, Zel knew his comrades would die after him but he still keep to get new human companions because one thing ignite him and will ignite him forever and it is TO HAVE BUDDIES TO GO FUCK GIRLS IN BROTHELS WITH, HELL YEAH ! While succubis still exist, there will be dozens of Stunk to keep Zel's company until his own death.

Crim and Kanchal are less important as for me because they refer more to the purpose of the studio who created this show was, which is : "How many fetish we can stick in a single show".
That's why we ended up with a shy hermaphrodite bisexual angel with a big d*ck and a BDSM-lover shota, also there is Brooz for furries and tough dudes in the audience. Crim feels like a self-insert, a really weird one, but his introduction is completely a way to also invite the viewer in this universe, he fell off the sky and cannot go back, found a bunch of random adventurers, they recruit him in their group and when they learn his virgin, the first thing they do his getting him fuck a catgirl to lose his virginity, such perfect bros to be honest. Him having the last fuck of the show with Elza (which was the second hottest after ep3 rule 63 Zel) is really powerful because not a single time the show shy away to display his assumed bisexuality, he's friends find that weird but they respect and in their worlds, no one give a shit, sexuality is so open who cares you prefer to get pinned down rather than pin down. Kanchal is similar to him and might be the funniest characters, you expect a innocent shota like Crim BUT NOPE full bondage and masochist lover shota, they could have went the way to explain his love for domination because his status of manlet doesn't allow him to dominate by nature but once again NOPE he just loves BDSM things I mean that's not even the weirdest fetish you could have and his pals treats him as equal even though he's a halfling, he even gets to fuck lolis which is perhaps by far the thing I wonder the most how Passione got away with it, loli yuri femdom.

The main appeal of reviewers is probably its visuals, you cannot jack off to nothing and I'm not lying when I say this is better animated than literally ANY HENTAI EVER MADE, there is so much smooth animation to each girls body physics with their tits, hips and special features. Their chara-design are of course god tier, by the exception of the egg-laying ep, all the girls are hot, catgirls, birds, mushrooms, fairies, cows, salamenders, slimes, golems, zombies, cyclops, succubs, witches, demons etc they're all so f*cking sexy with different body types and a lot of emphasis put in their faces and mostly, their tits, this show is more for oppai lovers than flat chest defenders I think.
The guy in charge of the music was also filled with passion, little hip-hop jingle when in the tavern, epic heroic themes when they decided which brothels to go, jazz music during sex scenes, god damnit A REMIX OF YMCA IN THE OPENING HOW CAN YOU DO IT SO RIGHT I DON'T EVEN KNOW AT THIS POINT, IT IS PERFECTION ! (Also the lyrics of both op and ed are fantastic and hilarious, seiyus must have recorded it a lot to get it right I believe)

Transition to seiyus and them also were passionate as hell, their performance fits all their characters perfectly, Stunk feels like a kinda lazy but strong adventurers and big coomer, Kobayashi Yusuke is having fun switching from Senku, Subaru and an elf granny lover, Tomita Miyuu which voiced Gabriel in Gabriel Dropout as a complete opposite angel here in Ishuzoku : ABSOLUTE GENIUS. Meidri's voice is really cute as Kanchal's voice feels malicious and silly. All the girls giving voice to the randoms succubi put all the effort in it despite being there for juste 1 episode for most of them, that's true dedication.

But If I have to find one thing to justify Ishuzoku Reviewers to be a masterpiece it's in the title itself : they are reviewers, and thus the show provides one of the best long run analysis of the work and practice of reviewing. Doing a critique is a really hard job, you have to go deep in the piece of art or media you analyse to get all the good and bad points and here, in the context of reviewing succubis, we have the best vision of what would be the perfect reviewers in the world. They are not just giving bunch of random numbers according to how good the fuck was, they extract the good points, the bad points, which specie would appreciate the most or the different activities offered by said succubis. Aloe (best girl in the serie) states it perfectly at the end of the show, no one really cares about the numbers they give, it's the informations that matters, and our boys with their variety of species and fetish delivers the most informations about those brothels, no wonder why they're so popular and acclaimed. This shows tackles all the themes of critique and reviewing : not publishing shitty reviews even for the money, change subject to not feel redundant, giving only 10 to everything because it doesn't tell anything (hum hum a lot of people on MAL are like this hum), put copyrights to avoid stealing of ideas but above all, putting all your heart in your reviews to get a result reflecting your personality as a reviewers and only yourself.

"Every review you do should feel like an extension of the last until your audience what kind of game you respond to"
-videogamedunkey

Anyway this show is one of the easiest 9 to 10/10 show in recent times, an 8 is the lowest I could give it because of it's lack of development and because we didn't see Meidri get f*cked in the ass unfortunately.
To coom or not to coom, I choose cooming over everything else.

Mar 30, 2020 6:23 AM

Jul 2014
If you had told me at the start of the year that I'd watch this show, or that it would end up being my anime of the season, I'd have laughed you out of the room. And yet, here we are after 12 episodes of sex and comedy. This show really has been a surprise from start to finish, going from the amount of effort put into the world building to the sheer amount of explicit sex shown throughout. It's perhaps the best ecchi show I've ever watched, and certainly the best monster girl show I've watched by some distance.

8/10
Mar 30, 2020 6:37 AM

May 2019
Damn lmao, I loved the dcomedy and well... everything else, from start to finish

Pure genius lmao; 7/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 30, 2020 7:47 AM

Mar 2017
We get to see Demia and ero-Meidri again (albeit just in their dream). Kinda disappointed that they skipped the demon sexy review but oh well, it's the last episode.

MAN, it's been a great journey. One of anime that I genuinely enjoy watching this season. I hope they will make season 2, which of course, that'll take time, the source material doesn't have that much chapter as of now, so sometimes in the near future maybe!

8/10.

EDIT: forgot to mention, Crim was HAWT AF.
BlueIsLoveMar 30, 2020 7:54 AM
Mar 30, 2020 11:32 AM

Dec 2016
YggdraSEED said:

Ah YouTube, with opinionated anitubers and their fans who can't think for themselves, yup this pretty much confirms you're assuming the majority

And they are still being a majority by voicing their opinions in big numbers "that I have met". How is that hard to comprehend?

YggdraSEED said:

Like I said, it's an excuse, a convenience for Crim to not go with them, and who decided every joke needs a punchline? This isn't a comedy bar genius

Writers and critics that know how comedy works are the people that put these kinds of standards. Contrarians, people with low bars and ignorants that know jack shit of anything will always come out with petty comebacks like "who decided this". At least we have a common ground that indeed this isn't comedy genius wich was my original statement.

YggdraSEED said:

Now I'm not about for recycling jokes but you're clearly just nitpicking just for the sake of trying to act smart, Stunk brought up their favorites so the joke got brought up again, there's a difference between constant and continuity

It's still criticism, just because you settle for poor writing with no substance doesn't mean that my critique is nitpicking, it just means you don't agree with it.

YggdraSEED said:

English is not my first language, I know my english is not that good but that doesn't excuse your poor comprehension, I never said it wasn't an 'infodump', I said I wouldn't call that 'infodump that goes nowhere'

It doesn't matter if the show never gets a sequel, why are you assuming everything revolves around the ANIME lol

Because we're in an anime forum section, not a manga forum section and even the very first post in this thread states like every other thread states clear that we're not meant to talk about the manga beyond this episode. Here I'll even copy and paste it so an illiterate like you that doesn't understand english can get a grip

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

YggdraSEED said:

Clearly you don't read the manga judging from our conversation, so why would you reach that it goes nowhere? When I a manga reader know it will go somewhere

Again, duh Captain Obvious. Why would I waste my time reading manga and posting in anime only forum?

My statement that the whole isekai backstory goes nowhere in the anime is undeniable truth so far. If there is a sequel and if whomever adapts it takes the route to include an isekai backstory (remember that adaptations CAN change based on what chapters the anime staff pick) then we can state that it goes somewhere.
KimurahMar 30, 2020 12:10 PM
Mar 30, 2020 11:38 AM

Dec 2016
sonofbatmanrp13 said:
Your comparison is flawed in the first place.One is a TV series while the other is a movie.A movie would always have better animation because it has more money per frame as compared to a TV series.One is just a 90 mins movie but the other has to air 240 mins of content.You might have seen those derpy faces in Konosuba's TV run,but it adds more to the comedy.

This is factually incorrect. Back in reddit AMA sessions with real japanese animators have debunked the myth that a bigger budget makes better animation. It's the actual schedules and how skillful are the key animators and inbetweeners that set the bar on how good the animation looks.

We could easily use any of the two season of Konosuba as a benchmark to compare the average animation of Reviewers, and it would still come miles ahead in animation.

sonofbatmanrp13 said:

The futa onee-san somehow gets revived with the other two generals and that stuff is never explained.

If it was a grounded thriller, mystery or a drama, that would indeed be a big problem. But this is straight up fantasy with magic involved.

We could theorize that Sylvia's griefing along with her strong will to live allowed her to continue living and the Dullaham along with soap guy just clinged on to her desire not to die (I also believe she didn't actually die, she was just on the umbral of death, like Wiz did back in season 2). You can call it a Deus Ex if you want, it's quite valid, but then again this is a world that has magic in it.

sonofbatmanrp13 said:

And I didn't like ending of movie.

Sadly science hasn't evolved enough to cure shit taste. /s
KimurahMar 30, 2020 12:02 PM
Mar 30, 2020 12:31 PM

Aug 2018
Kimurah said:
sonofbatmanrp13 said:
Your comparison is flawed in the first place.One is a TV series while the other is a movie.A movie would always have better animation because it has more money per frame as compared to a TV series.One is just a 90 mins movie but the other has to air 240 mins of content.You might have seen those derpy faces in Konosuba's TV run,but it adds more to the comedy.

This is factually incorrect. Back in reddit AMA sessions with real japanese animators have debunked the myth that a bigger budget makes better animation. It's the actual schedules and how skillful are the key animators and inbetweeners that set the bar on how good the animation looks.

We could easily use any of the two season of Konosuba as a benchmark to compare the average animation of Reviewers, and it would still come miles ahead in animation.

sonofbatmanrp13 said:

The futa onee-san somehow gets revived with the other two generals and that stuff is never explained.

If it was a grounded thriller, mystery or a drama, that would indeed be a big problem. But this is straight up fantasy with magic involved.

We could theorize that Sylvia's griefing along with her strong will to live allowed her to continue living and the Dullaham along with soap guy just clinged on to her desire not to die (I also believe she didn't actually die, she was just on the umbral of death, like Wiz did back in season 2). You can call it a Deus Ex if you want, it's quite valid, but then again this is a world that has magic in it.

sonofbatmanrp13 said:

And I didn't like ending of movie.

Sadly science hasn't evolved enough to cure shit taste. /s
Can I get the link for the reddit AMA?

Wow,quick to judge that I hate the movie because I didn't like the ending.I gave ot a 7 and Ishuzoku a 6.Didn't know that 7 was a bad score.and I must be attributed with shit taste.

Just because it has magic it can't do whatever it want.Every world has it's rules and it needs to follow.If it weren't the case everyone in battle shounen would be resurrected because they have some sort of special powers.Kazuma's revival is explained but not what happened with Futa onee-san.
Mar 30, 2020 12:39 PM

Mar 2020
Finally this worthless anime ended. Hope we don't get a sequel.
Mar 30, 2020 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
Great last episode. I thought there was gonna be some twist with the witch and Crim's semen but it ended before any plot was made unfortunately. But I think this season was great never the less. The fucking that the hiena have to Crim was great too.
"Miharu denki desu"
Mar 30, 2020 5:05 PM

Aug 2016
While I liked this episode, the second half of the anime turned less interesting and more repetitive. And that sucks, because this anime was actually pure "relatable" manly fun! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, at least it was one of the few nice things this season. Wouldn´t give 2nd season a chance, unless it turns "revese isekai". And respects for the 30 year old wizard.
MichaelJacksonMar 30, 2020 5:19 PM
:v
Mar 30, 2020 6:17 PM

Nov 2015
Most entertaining borderline hentai ive ever seen. A 2nd season would be nice, kinda worried about it being pulled from japanese TV though. Also that wizard joke at the end got me good.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Mar 30, 2020 7:05 PM

Nov 2019
Ah now everything's revolves around anitubers I guess narrow logic but okay, got it, assume whatever you want to assume

Oh wow, a self proclaimed comedy genius, I'm sorry I never knew you were such a popular comedian

and yes to which I agree like I said the show isn't comedy centered but ofc the majority is a few opinionated anitubers and their fans who will agree to whatever the anitubers says amirite lol

A very shallow criticism aka nitpicking, again the show is not comedy centered yet you base it's writing on it's comedy lol 3 jokes that you stated is the show's writing? *face palm*

That rule is primarily or exclusive for spoilers, just because I said "oh the story continues" or basically just saying the series is ongoing won't affect that rule, stop trying to justify your reaching by bending the rules, you've basically reached and assume, ah infodump that goes nowhere (well duh the season is over) but you're an [>anime only] forget the source material or any context amirite coz everything revolves around the anime inb4 your next rebuttal is the site's name is not mymangalist lol

Childish insults again huh when you're taking me out of context again, I brought up you're an anime only coz you're REACHING, stop trying to use MAL's rule to justify your reachings

@sonofbatmanrp13

The guy can't see how biased he is, and just straight up comparing it with the wrong show

Debunking the myth budget means nothing if you know how the current state of the anime industry works and still nothing's changed

And real mature and totally unbiased comparing a comedy centered show like Konosuba to IR that's not comedy centered

Konosuba movie is nothing special, either one of the previous two seasons is better than the movie, it's more of a ship centered movie because of megumin's popularity the author is developing that ship, and you talk about poor writing when this author's writing got affected by a mere popularity poll lol
Mar 30, 2020 8:34 PM

Dec 2013
The absolute madman managed to hold off on that world and became a Wizard.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.