Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 7, 2020 8:27 AM
Jan 2020
rogiedog said:
Nothing wrong voting 10/10 for IR and nothing wrong with people voting 1/10 as long as no one is using bots to do so this is all perfectly fine. Now if one side either the 1/10s or the 10/10s are actually using bots to vote then thats a big problem. If it truly is the FMA:B fanbase voting 1/10 I’d toe the line because if all the people who came over from youtube did decide to all vote 1/10 on FMA:B I feel it be far more effective then what they’ve done to IR thus far because 30,000+ 1/10s is really going to drop FMA:B rating. I’ll just keep my legitimate scores of 9/10 for FMA:B and 10/10 for IR (based on the 4 episode I’ve seen thus far) and see what happens

Fullmetal Alchemists: Brotherhood is being boosted by bots and/or fake accounts. Most of the profiles giving a 10/10 were created today. Those profiles seem to be boosting other series and sometimes downvoting Ishuzoku Reviewers.
Feb 7, 2020 8:29 AM

Jun 2016
Some people have way too much time on their hands, christ.
Feb 7, 2020 8:30 AM
Dec 2018
UB112L said:
rogiedog said:
Nothing wrong voting 10/10 for IR and nothing wrong with people voting 1/10 as long as no one is using bots to do so this is all perfectly fine. Now if one side either the 1/10s or the 10/10s are actually using bots to vote then thats a big problem. If it truly is the FMA:B fanbase voting 1/10 I’d toe the line because if all the people who came over from youtube did decide to all vote 1/10 on FMA:B I feel it be far more effective then what they’ve done to IR thus far because 30,000+ 1/10s is really going to drop FMA:B rating. I’ll just keep my legitimate scores of 9/10 for FMA:B and 10/10 for IR (based on the 4 episode I’ve seen thus far) and see what happens

Fullmetal Alchemists: Brotherhood is being boosted by bots and/or fake accounts. Most of the profiles giving a 10/10 were created today. They seem to be boosting other series and sometimes downvoting Ishuzoku Reviewers.

Then thats a problem as I said, but legitimate accounts voting how they want is not a problem.
Feb 7, 2020 8:32 AM
Feb 2020
FMA should be left out of this. Don’t rate it a 1 or 10 just because of interspecies reviews
Feb 7, 2020 8:33 AM

Dec 2018
IDK man, people saying FMA:B is being boosted by bot accounts.....and what about this random absurd upvoting influenced by the YouTuber mostly like a meme & not on basis of the quality of the show happening with Ishiziki Reviewers? Yeah surely those kind of 10/10 ratings can be considered legitimate & not fake boosting.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 8:36 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Of course it has boost accounts, every anime in top 20 at least has them, one more, one less.
Feb 7, 2020 8:38 AM
Jan 2020
345EdwardElric said:
IDK man, people saying FMA:B is being boosted by bot accounts.....and what about this random absurd upvoting influenced by the YouTuber mostly like a meme & not on basis of the quality of the show like what happened with Ishiziki Reviewers? Yeah surely those kind of ratings can be considered legitimate & not fake boosting.

Do you know how to check the stats? Under the chart you can change it to all members and you can look at the profiles yourself. Nearly every 10/10 in the last hour that I looked at was created today. They're trying to boost anime in the top 5, 10, 50, etc. Some accounts have more while others have less. They seems to give out a lot of 10s on other series and some of them give Ishuzoku Reviewers a 1/10.

Wouldn't you call that a bot or fake accounts?
Feb 7, 2020 8:42 AM

Nov 2012
345EdwardElric said:
IDK man, people saying FMA:B is being boosted by bot accounts.....and what about this random absurd upvoting influenced by the YouTuber mostly like a meme & not on basis of the quality of the show happening with Ishiziki Reviewers? Yeah surely those kind of 10/10 ratings can be considered legitimate & not fake boosting.
I gave it a ten.
What's "fake" about my vote?
Does it matter that Nux introduced me to it, as long as I like it?

I don't know crap about the FMA:B boosting except that people here said it was a huge problem. Personally, I love FMA and FMA:B.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:43 AM

Jan 2019
This has evolved into an actual war now, probably the biggest competition FMAB has gotten in a while... and it's fucking Ishuzoku Reviewers. Getting 0.01 points close to beating FMA is a win in my book, but it's gonna be interesting to see if Ishuzoku can get that close again now that FMAB began their counterattack. Better yet, can someone bring a third party into this fight by spamming 10/10's on the new Precure or some shit?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
Feb 7, 2020 8:45 AM

Dec 2018
UB112L said:
Do you know how to check the stats? Under the chart you can change it to all members and you can look at the profiles yourself. Nearly every 10/10 in the last hour that I looked at was created today. They're trying to boost anime in the top 5, 10, 50, etc. Some accounts have more while others have less. They seems to give out a lot of 10s on other series and some of them give Ishuzoku Reviewers a 1/10.

Wouldn't you call that a bot?

How about you also consider that fact several random new accounts evidently were created to just upvote Ishuzoku Reviewers a 10/10, being influenced by that YouTuber, which caused this absurd & unprecedented rise in the ratings of Ishuzoku Reviewers, which would've otherwise never happened in the first place?

What would you call that? Surely that'd be called legitimate & fair voting, amirite? None of votes were actually given based on the quality of the show itself, just being mass influenced out of nowhere to upvote the show randomly.
345EdwardElricFeb 7, 2020 8:49 AM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 8:45 AM

Mar 2017
Smudy said:
Of course it has boost accounts, every anime in top 20 at least has them, one more, one less.

Ayy. I’m honestly really curious to see what the top 20 is gonna look like after the illegitimate voting countermeasure gets implemented. For how assured some of the fma:b fanboys feel regarding this whole ordeal with IR ceasing to be an issue once that happens, it’d be pretty hilarious to see their reactions in the event that it turns out that fma:b is no longer the top rated anime anyways (and honestly there’s a pretty good chance of this happening). LotGH, Gintama s4 and SnK s3 part 2 all have a fairly good shot at taking the top spot as far as I can tell.
The right to violate the rights of the people belong only to the people themselves!
Feb 7, 2020 8:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Balsamic_Vinegar said:
This has evolved into an actual war now, probably the biggest competition FMAB has gotten in a while... and it's fucking Ishuzoku Reviewers. Getting 0.01 points close to beating FMA is a win in my book, but it's gonna be interesting to see if Ishuzoku can get that close again now that FMAB began their counterattack. Better yet, can someone bring a third party into this fight by spamming 10/10's on the new Precure or some shit?

That would be hilarious and easily doable for a not so known show if 5 percent of the Ishuzoku group decides to put it up xD
Feb 7, 2020 8:49 AM
Mar 2019
Cashbrash said:
FUCK FMA B let me just say this
they prob have those fuckers sweaty fanboys fucking BOT machines and systems just to keep that crap at TOP
it dropped 9.21 to 9.19 in an instant,
Either mods are doing something or FMA B fans or both, seriously fuck you FMA B
now funimation protest will fail if this never reach #1
boycott fma b seriously nothing will go wrong if it stops being number 1 for few hours
you can see a ton of people give this (alt accs) 1/10 and fma b 10/10 in latest members who voted

don’t further disturb the rating sistemy on this site for such a anime..
Feb 7, 2020 8:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this would be the obvious response. Not all of his mindless mob of followers would be able to keep themselves away from giving 1/10s to all the other top rated anime (as they have), and the fans of those shows would obviously be upset and do the same thing to Ishuzoku Reviewers. Anyone that seriously believed this would simply end with this one anime being upvoted is incredibly naïve

Feb 7, 2020 8:51 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
SSj97 said:
Smudy said:

Ayy. I’m honestly really curious to see what the top 20 is gonna look like after the illegitimate voting countermeasure gets implemented. For how assured some of the fma:b fanboys feel regarding this whole ordeal with IR ceasing to be an issue once that happens, it’d be pretty hilarious to see their reactions in the event that it turns out that fma:b is no longer the top rated anime anyways (and honestly there’s a pretty good chance of this happening). LotGH, Gintama s4 and SnK s3 part 2 all have a fairly good shot at taking the top spot as far as I can tell.

I don't see the scores changing too much nor do i see FMA:B dropping off the top. It's only marginal stuff compared to the actual breathing voters.
Feb 7, 2020 8:52 AM
Oct 2019
Update the show is currently at 9.16.
Feb 7, 2020 8:53 AM

Dec 2016
9.16 now.

So, dream of dethroning the king is over! The defensive strategies of his army are once again brilliantly succeeding.
Feb 7, 2020 8:53 AM
Feb 2020
Imagine suddenly some shit 3,5% Vote for 1/10 for ishuzoku reviewers and FMA get boost by 5k or more vote for 10/10 in 1 hour i bet they use bot or some clone acc shit for that
Feb 7, 2020 8:54 AM

Oct 2017
Ah, yes, a person rating it a 1 when you rated it a 10, tch tch shame on people who use a rating that isn’t you.
Feb 7, 2020 8:55 AM

Nov 2012
345EdwardElric said:
UB112L said:

Wouldn't you call that a bot?

How about you also consider that fact several random new accounts evidently were created to just upvote Ishuzoku Reviewers a 10/10, being influenced by that YouTuber, which caused this absurd & unprecedented rise in the ratings of Ishuzoku Reviewers, which would've otherwise never happened in the first place?

What would you call that? Surely that'd be called legitimate & fair voting, amirite? None of votes were actually given based on the quality of the show itself, just being mass influenced out of nowhere to upvote the show randomly.

Wow, when asked a question, you can only go "what about" instead of answering it.

And no, individual people giving scores is not botting. Don't know why you would assume that people didn't watch it; it's only 4 episodes right now.

Get this: new users can still have anime under their belt. Did you start watching anime then join MAL, or join MAL then start watching anime? Don't assume what people have and have not watched.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:59 AM
Dec 2019
mission failed, we'll get em next time.
now seriously this is the most interesting case of this top 10 war, i remember pingu like it was yesterday on an account that no longer exists.
But seriously, the fact that ishuzoku reviewers came that close was already an achievement.
Feb 7, 2020 9:00 AM

Mar 2017
Smudy said:
SSj97 said:

I don't see the scores changing too much nor do i see FMA:B dropping off the top. It's only marginal stuff compared to the actual breathing voters.

I’m gonna have to disagree there. LotGH and Gintama due to having far smaller sample sizes than fma:b are far more susceptible to being negatively influenced by 1/10s. A current mod even told me that Gintama s4 at its peak had a rating over 9.3. In addition SnK s3 p2 was getting very close to fma:b before certain rabid fma:b fanboys started mass downvoting it (kind of like what’s happening now with IR lol).
The right to violate the rights of the people belong only to the people themselves!
Feb 7, 2020 9:10 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
There's not much you can do when the opposition spite-scores you or counter-bots.

The score difference of 10 and 1 is too massive.
Feb 7, 2020 9:14 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
9.16 now, lol. You need to step up your game you Nux followers.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 7, 2020 9:23 AM
Sep 2016

cchigu said:
9.16 now, lol. You need to step up your game you Nux followers.

one video would be enough in which he says to put 1 to FMA and that will drop below 9, 40-50 k of 1 of single users.....
Feb 7, 2020 9:23 AM

Dec 2016
Score got lower, guess the FMAB bots are starting to give score 1 to this ...
Feb 7, 2020 9:26 AM
Aug 2018
cchigu said:
memelord420360 said:

WTF why is it even possible to favorite Hitler?
Edgy kids, they do it so that they can flex on everybody else with their superior taste. How can anyone sane has Hitler on their favourites?

We gave up on our sanity a long time ago. Now we thrive on Irony.
Feb 7, 2020 9:27 AM
Nov 2017
We shall need to put more power in our CHAKRA FEET my brothers to win this one and if fmab fanboys think we are doing this cause we are aginst it then they are delusional

Mar 2019
I don't like either show, someone explain to me what is the point of rating this horrible anime a 10 when there's so many amazing shows that don't even get a 7/10
May 2015
"Vote manipulation" LMAO How ironic. How did the show reach over 9 in the first place? Exactly....You people need to get a life...

Feb 7, 2020 9:28 AM

Sep 2018
GreenClock said:
This reminds me of the Aot vs Fmab fight back in 2019.

It’s that but 10 times more chaotic because it’s not even serious it’s a meme. As an fmab fan even I can say the score really doesn’t matter on here.
Feb 7, 2020 9:30 AM
May 2019
Wow I didn't see this coming LoL.
FMA is winning looks like FMA fanboys are living up to their reputation.
Feb 7, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2018
Yall just salty cause your precious hentai isn't number one anymore lmaoooo

but seriously this whole situation is petty, stupid and destructive. yes, voting manipulation is bad, from both sides. it isn't okay to create bot accounts to downvote Interspecies Reviewers, just like it isn't okay for a youtuber to order his fans to upvote Interspecies Reviewers. both go against what this site is originally used for and harm the reputation of this site.

Feb 7, 2020 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
I've never heard about Nux and I haven't seen a single video of his but I love this show and seeing it attacking the top spot yesterday made me really amused so I decided to support it too. So I don't want to be labeled a Nux follower just because I gave Reviewers a 10/10.
Feb 7, 2020 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
MehmetY said:
So it turned into this:

Awesome edit! Really made me laugh!
Feb 7, 2020 9:39 AM
Mar 2019
Just let this show be ranked 2nd. I've never seen FMAB but it's been number one since I joined this site. I'm just happy to see this show in the top 10
Feb 7, 2020 9:46 AM

Jan 2019
Really sad to see IR starting to lose the fight after getting so close. Can we get like, some other random Youtuber to throw his fanbase at this site? So that FMAB can get usurped by fucking Ishuzoku Reviewers?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
Feb 7, 2020 9:47 AM
Feb 2016
345EdwardElric said:

This. Their ignorance is absurd at the fact at how their reviews are also fake, since they were told by him to just give the anime a 10 for the sake of memes
Feb 7, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2008
Looks like Nux needs to make another video to take down FMA:B; the spirit is fading, it must be revived.

Before order is forcibly maintained, let chaos rule.
Feb 7, 2020 9:52 AM
May 2018
I got both FMAB and this series a 10. I do what I want b*****s
Feb 7, 2020 9:52 AM
Dec 2019
345EdwardElric said:
Smudy said:

Your idea of obscure is interesting. The show already was well known enough before this happened. The show was on its way to rise even without help.

And I'm one to believe that right? Which totally explains why Funimation even freaking dropped this show & why the YouTuber had to even make a video prop up & infuence people's attention regarding this show so that people can start rabidly upvoting this show on an absurd level via being influenced by all that. Which obviously also explains why the show had a rating of around 7.5 before this madness started.

I mean that even the mods have also acknowledged by now the enormous score manipulation that has been taking place via upvoting regarding this show.

I dont really ever judge people of their rating of anime bc its an unfair thing to do but with u bro I dont think your opinion matters with sum of your ratings
Feb 7, 2020 9:55 AM

Aug 2016
lmao people here took the Hitler thing way more seriously than I expected
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Feb 7, 2020 10:06 AM
Feb 2020
BeaterHaru said:
The on thing i don't understand is why people give this show a 10? And why do you guys want this to be top #1 when it does not deserve it... Jeeze

Why does FMAB deserve that spot?
Feb 7, 2020 10:10 AM

Feb 2017
the score keep getting down.
it proof that some of top anime fandom have a shit taste and cant accept their top anime are inferior so they spamming 1s on us lmao.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 7, 2020 10:10 AM

May 2018
CMaximus said:
BeaterHaru said:
The on thing i don't understand is why people give this show a 10? And why do you guys want this to be top #1 when it does not deserve it... Jeeze

.......cause it's good. The most complete story you can find in this medium , with something for everyone.
Feb 7, 2020 10:19 AM

Jul 2011
CMaximus said:
BeaterHaru said:

Because it has the most "dedicated" fanbase.
Granted, the entire top 10 probably has some fraud in it, but FMAB is the King for a reason.
Feb 7, 2020 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
Just a reminder to the moderation that all those 1-score (more than 2000 since yesterday) are also illegitimate. Are you going to do something about that? kek
Feb 7, 2020 10:30 AM

Dec 2018
Sarteck said:

Wow, when asked a question, you can only go "what about" instead of answering it.

And no, individual people giving scores is not botting. Don't know why you would assume that people didn't watch it; it's only 4 episodes right now.

Get this: new users can still have anime under their belt. Did you start watching anime then join MAL, or join MAL then start watching anime? Don't assume what people have and have not watched.

Nice try, but still, trying to be pretentious ain't gonna work here I'm afraid. It's definitely not any coincidence that more or less all of those many newly created accounts that came into place right after the YouTuber's video stirred an influenced amongst his fanbase (after Funimation dropped the show BTW) were giving it 10/10's. Guess what? Coincidence s absurdly overloading here? A show that was dropped by Funimation, had a rating of 7.5, suddenly after that YouTuber's video came to existence, suddenly out of nowhere at once had so many new accounts basically all voting them 10/10's rabidly. Totally that doesn look natural. Yeah, totally that doesn't look suspicious. Totally.

What makes your point look even more dumb is that Ishuzoku Reviewers isn't even a popular anime that'd be a gateway for newcomers into anime, so obviously for so many people who just naturally happened to just create an account on MAL (this usually would be the case for people who are new to anime, it's obviously not too often that vastly experienced anime watchers would just happen to create a new account on MAL) having all watched the anime, if they are newcomers, is literally absurd. It isn't really any rocket science to understand, especially after how the events unfolded one after another from Funimation dropping the show to YouTuber's video coming into place to many new accounts being created at once to give 10/10's to the show, that most of those accounts were created solely for the sole purpose of troll upvoting Ishuzoku Reviewers up the rankings.

Basically too many coincidences galore here to digest that all of this apparently happened naturally & not for purposefully troll upvoting Ishuzoku Reviewers. Whether they have seen the show or not is a different issue, but given the unfolding of the events one after another it's more than just plausible to suspect all those new accounts suddenly troll upvoting this show for memetic purposes, not quite actually voting according to the quality they perceived in the show. Hardly something that can actually be called much different that botting.

Don't go on assuming that all of these stuff happening all of a sudden are mere coincidences, that's simply sounds absurd.

Anyways, I'd appreciate it we both end this argument here, because I don't really see the point of this at this point. It's just getting nowhere, plus more importantly the rating troll score plan is gonna begin in 2 weeks as said by them, so all of this likely isn't even gonna exist then. Once the plan comes into effect, this show probably is gonna struggle holding a spot in the top 100.
345EdwardElricFeb 7, 2020 10:42 AM

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Nov 2016
Ah yes it has finally begun

I know this sound unlikely but my hope now is for both fanbases to cancel each others out with their scores ending up under 9. Ah that would be so glorious.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.