Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2020 5:01 AM
Aug 2019
FUCK FMA B let me just say this
they prob have those fuckers sweaty fanboys fucking BOT machines and systems just to keep that crap at TOP
it dropped 9.21 to 9.19 in an instant,
Either mods are doing something or FMA B fans or both, seriously fuck you FMA B
now funimation protest will fail if this never reach #1
boycott fma b seriously nothing will go wrong if it stops being number 1 for few hours
you can see a ton of people give this (alt accs) 1/10 and fma b 10/10 in latest members who voted
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 7, 2020 5:18 AM

Aug 2016
I was just one point away and I waiting for this great moment, disappointment brother :(
Feb 7, 2020 5:20 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yeah, the 1's are increasing now for FMA:B. They started this so it'll be fun war to look at.

Feb 7, 2020 5:21 AM

Dec 2016
you didn't think the fmab army was going to stay idly and let a meme take off their privileged position right? of course eventually they were going to activate once again their defensive protocols.
Feb 7, 2020 5:23 AM

Oct 2018
I'm just leaving this here
Mikinaz said:
This is an interesting situation.
Feb 7, 2020 5:24 AM
Aug 2019
Smudy said:
Yeah, the 1's are increasing now for FMA:B. They started this so it'll be fun war to look at.

horniness vs elitism who's gonna win it'll be seen
LUST VS PRIDE
Feb 7, 2020 5:25 AM
Aug 2019
-Aincrad- said:
Mikinaz said:
This is an interesting situation.

worst part is 1/10s are more powerful than 30000 10/10s sh
Feb 7, 2020 5:26 AM

Oct 2018
Cashbrash said:
-Aincrad- said:

True, 1/10 votes are much stronger.

To correct the harm that 1.5k 1/10 votes cause, we probably need at least 5k 10/10 votes.
Feb 7, 2020 5:26 AM

Aug 2016
Oh right, I forgot to give my 1/10 as a FMABfag, thanks for reminding me :^)
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Feb 7, 2020 5:27 AM

Aug 2016
Ferien said:
you didn't think the fmab army was going to stay idly and let a meme take off their privileged position right? of course eventually they were going to activate once again their defensive protocols.

At least they would have left it even if it is 1 second in the first place and then return to his throne, only that we wanted to see.
Feb 7, 2020 5:28 AM

Oct 2018
-Ryu said:

Why do you have Hitler in your favourites?

Why the hell would anyone have Hitler in their favourites?
Feb 7, 2020 5:32 AM

Aug 2016
-Aincrad- said:

It was thanks to him that we got those great WWII-based video games and movies, he deserves some credit
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Feb 7, 2020 5:43 AM
Aug 2019
-Ryu said:
-Aincrad- said:

It was thanks to him that we got those great WWII-based video games and movies, he deserves some credit

fucking nazi sympathizer fmab fanatic shit
fmab fans are showing true colors
Feb 7, 2020 5:46 AM

Aug 2016
Cashbrash said:

What are you a sjw?
Feb 7, 2020 5:49 AM

May 2018
-Ryu said:
Cashbrash said:

What are you a sjw?

Oh shit the meme came a full circle lol
Feb 7, 2020 5:55 AM

Mar 2011

I see you on every thread for an anime you obviously don't like. Troll much?
Feb 7, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2016
Lmao this is getting more and more retarded with every hour.

But to be fair, out of curiosity I checked out who gave it 1/10 and some of them are normal accounts probably by people who got pissed about this shitstorm. This isn't all about FMAB FFS.

But yeah, so much in regards to, this won't create more toxicity.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 7, 2020 6:00 AM

Nov 2017
MehmetY said:
Smudy said:

This took a sudden turn for the awesome.

lmao
Nazi, SJW, Vote Manipulation, FMAB Vs Some Octopus Tits, MAL mods
I will bring my popcorn and sit next to you since i don't think this will end well

Feb 7, 2020 6:01 AM
May 2017
Sheeps vote bombing this show at 10 because their favorite youtubers told them to do so was already vote manipulation that would literally have no impact on Funimation.

It was fun while it lasted I guess, but it's time to let the show sink back to where it belongs.
Feb 7, 2020 6:02 AM

Oct 2018
Genjurooo said:

I see you on every thread for an anime you obviously don't like. Troll much?

Exactly. I hate this anime, that's why I rated it 9/10. It seriously sucks
Feb 7, 2020 6:24 AM

Mar 2011
-Aincrad- said:

Exactly. I hate this anime, that's why I rated it 9/10. It seriously sucks

Then excuse me for jumping to conclusions, good sir. You're great and so is your waifu.
Feb 7, 2020 6:29 AM

Dec 2018
A quick a simple surprise attack has stalled into a slow and violent war. I can’t wait to see which comes out on top.
Feb 7, 2020 6:33 AM
Mar 2018
The on thing i don't understand is why people give this show a 10? And why do you guys want this to be top #1 when it does not deserve it... Jeeze
Feb 7, 2020 6:37 AM

Aug 2016
-Aincrad- said:

I can't believe what I just read ... Hitler is the biggest killer that was for all mankind in that world war, you're crazy.
Feb 7, 2020 6:39 AM

Aug 2016
BeaterHaru said:
The on thing i don't understand is why people give this show a 10? And why do you guys want this to be top #1 when it does not deserve it... Jeeze

Maybe he doesn't deserve the number 1 but he should be among the best of all time.
Feb 7, 2020 6:41 AM
Feb 2020
Not surprise with FMA B fanboy kinda shit and manipulating the Rating kinda retard lol
Feb 7, 2020 6:44 AM

Jan 2010
BeaterHaru said:
The on thing i don't understand is why people give this show a 10?

because the same reason why people give 10 to any other shows :
because it's good.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Feb 7, 2020 6:50 AM

Apr 2018
Seriously, even when the fans of this ecchi calm down and stop pointing to other communities like FMA and other series within the Top? If the Reviewers score went down it is because of the toxic campaign that you have done. Naturally, the old community, which you indiscriminately call "fanboys" and "boomer," would react.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Feb 7, 2020 6:51 AM
Jan 2019
-Aincrad- said:
Cashbrash said:

True, 1/10 votes are much stronger.

To correct the harm that 1.5k 1/10 votes cause, we probably need at least 5k 10/10 votes.
actually, it is much more than that. You need just over 10x as many 10 votes as 1 votes to just maintain the current score. For example, ten 10’s and one 1 = 101 / 11 votes = 9.18 average.
Feb 7, 2020 7:05 AM
Jan 2017
Lol FULLUMETLUALACHIMESTU Hoes Mad
Feb 7, 2020 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Sacerdotisa said:

I can't believe what I just read ... Hitler is the biggest killer that was for all mankind in that world war, you're crazy.

Except Stalin killed far more people
Feb 7, 2020 7:15 AM

Oct 2018
thatsberryrude said:
Sacerdotisa said:

Stalin was far worse that's true.

Hitler loved his country and every single (non Jewish) people in it.

While Stalin killed more people in the Soviet Union, in his own land, than in other countries.
Feb 7, 2020 7:16 AM

Aug 2016
thatsberryrude said:

And what makes it different from being killers?
Feb 7, 2020 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
Sacerdotisa said:
thatsberryrude said:

And what makes it different from being killers?

It doesn’t make any difference but to throw out false information is not acceptable. I never said anything about it being different to begin with mate.
Feb 7, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2016
thatsberryrude said:
It doesn’t make any difference but to throw out false information is not acceptable. I never said anything about it being different to begin with mate.

What I mean is that you can't have someone like them by favorites, it's not because of giving false information, it's because of the facts of those people who killed so many innocent people in those cold times, the guy implied his favoritism towards hitler, which made me sick to read.
Feb 7, 2020 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
Sacerdotisa said:
thatsberryrude said:

What I mean is that you can't have someone like them by favorites, it's not because of giving false information, it's because of the facts of those people who killed so many innocent people in those cold times, the guy implied his favoritism towards hitler, which made me sick to read.

Clearly he's doing that to get a reaction out of people and it seems to be working
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 7, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2016
thatsberryrude said:
Clearly he's doing that to get a reaction out of people and it seems to be working
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also like to be on the roll xD
Feb 7, 2020 7:38 AM
Aug 2016
I mean in one hand, those FMA:B retards have been disgustingly gatekeeping the top spot for years and 90% of the entries in the top 20 got subjected to a 1/10 bombing campaign by them at least once. But in the other hand..

"How dare someone counter what we are doing by doing exactly what we are doing" is basically what this post is saying, what an irony.
Feb 7, 2020 7:39 AM

Apr 2018
Bruh this whole situation is hilarious
Feb 7, 2020 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Cashbrash said:
FUCK FMA B let me just say this
they prob have those fuckers sweaty fanboys fucking BOT machines and systems just to keep that crap at TOP
it dropped 9.21 to 9.19 in an instant,
Either mods are doing something or FMA B fans or both, seriously fuck you FMA B
now funimation protest will fail if this never reach #1
boycott fma b seriously nothing will go wrong if it stops being number 1 for few hours
you can see a ton of people give this (alt accs) 1/10 and fma b 10/10 in latest members who voted

Where are all these FMAB fanboys? Because I only see me and @345EdwardElric and I am in support of Ishuzoku Reviewers if you can't already tell.
Show me where are the others doing all these mad crazy allegations at then?
Feb 7, 2020 7:43 AM

Aug 2019
Interesting, so the tens of thousands of accounts that have been created to give this anime a 10/10 are legitimate, good faith reviews, and yet the 1.5k 1/10s are all bots?

Awesome selective logic you have there.

Feb 7, 2020 7:46 AM

Jan 2016
This reminds me of the Aot vs Fmab fight back in 2019.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Feb 7, 2020 8:04 AM

Dec 2018
Wow, looks like the plot has now really thickened as one of the biggest fights between two rampaging fanbases in the history of the anime community has gotten really, really intense. The typical action-packed, intense part in battle-shounen I love to enjoy!!! Time to fasten my seatbelt & witness all this.

FMA:B fanbase has retaliated.

Seriously though, I don't really see what's there to be so upset about it & upon what basis a few people are trying to lay the blame only on the FMA:B fanboys only.

This score of Ishuzoku Reviewers was getting unfairly manipulated in the same vien as Chihayafuru 3, only in the opposite way of upvoting instead of downvoting in an absurd fashion as a meme due to just the influence of an YouTuber, so why be upset when some people start downvoting it too after this rampageous & rabid upvoting. Don't get the logic. ;)

The only thing I find to be upset about this is that MAL scoring system is been make a mockery of via all this (the rabid upvoting, the downvoting), since this clearly shows how much unreliable the ratings of anime have become on this site. If the scores can be so much easily manipulated one way or the other, what's even the point of having a rating/ranking system in the first place. SMH.

But I'm still assured knowing that the rating troll score plan would begin to take place in a few days from now on, which would just bring an end to the existence of all this stuff in the first place. Which even the point of all this drama about Ishuzoku Reviewers about to overtake FMA:B & getting upvoted, when all these things would cease to exist when the rating troll score plan takes effect? I just wonder. This obscure show would likely even struggle to remain in the Top 100 after that anyways.
345EdwardElricFeb 7, 2020 10:51 AM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 8:08 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
345EdwardElric said:
Wow, looks like the plot has now really thickened as one of the biggest fights between two rampaging fanbases in the history of the anime community has gotten really, really intense. The typical action-packed, intense part in battle-shounen I love to enjoy!!! Time to fasten my seatbelt & witness all this.

FMA:B fanbase has retaliated.

Seriously though, I don't really see what's there to be so upset about it & upon what basis a few people are trying to lay the blame only on the FMA:B fanboys only.

This score of Ishuzoku Reviewers was getting unfairly manipulated in the same vien as Chihayafuru 3, only in the opposite way of upvoting instead of downvoting in an absurd fashion as a meme due to just the influence of an YouTuber, so why be upset when some people start downvoting it too after this rampageous & rabid upvoting. Don't get the logic. ;)

The only thing I find to be upset about this is that NAL scoring system is been make a mockery of via all this (the rabid upvoting, the downvoting), since this clearly shows how much unreliable the ratings of anime have become on this site. If the scores can be so much easily manipulated one way or the other, what's even the point of having a rating/ranking system in the first place. SMH.

But I'm still assured knowing that the rating troll score plan would begin to take place in a few days from now on, which would just bring an end to the existence of all this stuff in the first place. Which even the point of all this drama about Ishuzoku Reviewers about to overtake FMA:B & getting upvoted, when all these things would cease to exist when the rating troll score plan takes effect? I just wonder. This obscure show would likely even struggle to remain in the Top 100 after that anyways.

Your idea of obscure is interesting. The show already was well known enough before this happened. The show was on its way to rise even without help.
Feb 7, 2020 8:19 AM
Dec 2019
-Aincrad- said:
-Ryu said:

WTF why is it even possible to favourite Hitler?
Feb 7, 2020 8:23 AM
Dec 2018
Nothing wrong voting 10/10 for IR and nothing wrong with people voting 1/10 as long as no one is using bots to do so this is all perfectly fine. Now if one side either the 1/10s or the 10/10s are actually using bots to vote then thats a big problem. If it truly is the FMA:B fanbase voting 1/10 I’d toe the line because if all the people who came over from youtube did decide to all vote 1/10 on FMA:B I feel it be far more effective then what they’ve done to IR thus far because 30,000+ 1/10s is really going to drop FMA:B rating. I’ll just keep my legitimate scores of 9/10 for FMA:B and 10/10 for IR (based on the 4 episode I’ve seen thus far) and see what happens
Feb 7, 2020 8:24 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
memelord420360 said:
-Aincrad- said:

WTF why is it even possible to favorite Hitler?
Edgy kids, they do it so that they can flex on everybody else with their superior taste. How can anyone sane has Hitler on their favourites?
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 7, 2020 8:26 AM

Dec 2018
Smudy said:

Your idea of obscure is interesting. The show already was well known enough before this happened. The show was on its way to rise even without help.

And I'm one to believe that right? Which totally explains why Funimation even freaking dropped this show & why the YouTuber had to even make a video prop up & infuence people's attention regarding this show so that people can start rabidly upvoting this show on an absurd level via being influenced by all that. Which obviously also explains why the show had a rating of around 7.5 before this madness started.

I mean that even the mods have also acknowledged by now the enormous score manipulation that has been taking place via upvoting regarding this show.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Feb 7, 2020 8:26 AM

May 2016
Why are y'all complaining about FMAB fans? They're only using MAL the way it's supposed to be used, isn't that the same thing you're doing?

Anyway I can't wait for the anti-bot and anti-brigade system to be implemented soon, this shit is ridiculous.
Feb 7, 2020 8:27 AM
Feb 2020
Cashbrash said:
Smudy said:

horniness vs elitism who's gonna win it'll be seen
LUST VS PRIDE

Ah but you got one thing wrong my friend-
IR fans and army have both Lust AND pride on their side. XD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.