Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2019 1:35 PM

Oct 2018
You may have already heard but next arc is really infamous so make sure to watch it
Ri22rkDec 28, 2019 5:39 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 22, 2019 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
Only once every millennium are we allowed to witness something of this magnitude, it is going to be wild I tell you.
Dec 23, 2019 8:13 AM
Dec 2013
Sometimes, it's time to stop
Jan 20, 2020 2:30 AM

Aug 2017
Tomatepompom said:
Sometimes, it's time to stop
It has to be tough for these authors to stop without really milking it for everything it's worth. Some of them never have another hit in their careers.
Mar 2, 2020 5:18 PM

May 2009
In 3 months Shokugeki anime will be as despised as Nanatsu anime.
Mar 18, 2020 3:48 AM
Jul 2018
So is the black haired guy on the poster any interesting character?
Mar 18, 2020 8:23 AM
Jan 2019
Lavah said:

He's anything but interesting. You'll loathe him by the time this is finished just like everyone who read the manga lol
Mar 18, 2020 1:53 PM
Mar 2015
Zeckrin said:
Lavah said:

He's anything but interesting. You'll loathe him by the time this is finished just like everyone who read the manga lol

agreed. It is better to have Erina and Soma winning the Team Shokugkei and have that as the true ending.
Mar 18, 2020 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
I wonder if this will go under 7.00 score.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 18, 2020 9:09 PM
Oct 2019
JizzyHitler said:

i would say between 7.5 and 6.5 , what about u any guess ?

ithyphallic60Mar 18, 2020 9:13 PM
Mar 19, 2020 1:12 AM

Aug 2014
JizzyHitler said:

Considering how shitty this arc is, I would be surprised if it goes above that.
Mar 19, 2020 7:09 AM

Feb 2010
After all the negative hype I can't wait to watch this. I have high expectations.
Mar 19, 2020 10:24 AM
Oct 2019
Janko said:
After all the negative hype I can't wait to watch this. I have high expectations.

why the next final season is going to be bad ?? unless if they made some huge changes or a whole new arc (original) ,well here some MAJOR SPOILERS WITH DETAILS why the next final arc (BLUE) was bad:

for depth
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2020-04-08/how-food-wars-lost-its-flavor/.158042

for short

ithyphallic60Apr 8, 2020 8:29 PM
Mar 19, 2020 11:31 AM

Jul 2017
y'know, despite the absolute shitfest that is expected to come ^, the cover art for this season is easily the best looking one in this series lolol
Mar 19, 2020 9:27 PM

Apr 2018
I bet the new villain will be voiced by Kaito Ishikawa.
Mar 20, 2020 5:33 AM
Jul 2019
One of the instances where I wish for an original ending. But that's not enough to save this piece of shit arc.
Mar 20, 2020 1:35 PM
Oct 2016
if i ever meet the jackass writer Tsukuda ever in my life , i am going to give him the trashing of his life that he will end up in coma. the way he ended this anime was just criminally bad.
i don't care about romance but atleast give the character a proper ending. and i don't even want to talk about the new villain. let me give a brief picturesque about him with the helpof The Shrek Movie ending commentary.
"" ........AND SO SHREK AND THE PRINCESS FALL IN LOVE AND THEY HAPPILY HAVE THEIR WEDDING AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AF.............. WAIT ....... WHAT IS THAT COMING........ OH !!!!!! IT'S THE SUPERMAN. OH NO !!!!!! HE CHOPPED OFF SHREK INTO TWO WITH HIS EYE LASER.... OH ..... WHAT IS HAPPENING........OH NO ........ HE JUST RAPED THE PRINCESS IN FRONT OF SHREK'S CORPSE........... OH GOD..... WHAT IS HAPPENING........ NOW HE IS TAKING A DUMP ON THE FACE OF SHREK.......... OH GOD........... OH........ NOW HE FLEW AWAY............ WHAT JUST HAPPENED...... WELL ...... WHAT CAN WE DO....... AND THEN THE SUPERMAN LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER . THE END. "

P.S. The villain in the next season is the SUPERMAN.
no character development , nothing, dropped from the sky, No story connection, no nothing..........
And the foodgasms , well , ridiculousness too should have a limit.
man........ even thinking about it makes me furious.
sam47Mar 20, 2020 1:44 PM
Mar 20, 2020 3:00 PM

Jul 2017
Janko said:

This is me.

I seriously can't wait lol

Mar 21, 2020 1:55 AM
Oct 2019
sam47 said:
if i ever meet the jackass writer Tsukuda ever in my life , i am going to give him the trashing of his life that he will end up in coma. the way he ended this anime was just criminally bad.
i don't care about romance but atleast give the character a proper ending. and i don't even want to talk about the new villain. let me give a brief picturesque about him with the helpof The Shrek Movie ending commentary.
"" ........AND SO SHREK AND THE PRINCESS FALL IN LOVE AND THEY HAPPILY HAVE THEIR WEDDING AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AF.............. WAIT ....... WHAT IS THAT COMING........ OH !!!!!! IT'S THE SUPERMAN. OH NO !!!!!! HE CHOPPED OFF SHREK INTO TWO WITH HIS EYE LASER.... OH ..... WHAT IS HAPPENING........OH NO ........ HE JUST RAPED THE PRINCESS IN FRONT OF SHREK'S CORPSE........... OH GOD..... WHAT IS HAPPENING........ NOW HE IS TAKING A DUMP ON THE FACE OF SHREK.......... OH GOD........... OH........ NOW HE FLEW AWAY............ WHAT JUST HAPPENED...... WELL ...... WHAT CAN WE DO....... AND THEN THE SUPERMAN LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER . THE END. "

no character development , nothing, dropped from the sky, No story connection, no nothing..........

and the weird thing some fans were satisfied with the ending !!?? and they forgot the worst thing about the villain who got more screen time and better ending than souma, and the worst part that panel showing erina smile at the villain (315.2) like WTF , she didn't even smile like that to souma in the epilogue

and once the final season is airing
doujin artist be like : we're done with azami , now it's the new villain turn
ithyphallic60Mar 21, 2020 9:26 PM
Mar 22, 2020 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
Platybus said:

Confirmed to be voiced by Jun Fukuyama (Koro-sensei, Lelouch)
Mar 22, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2018
Short_Circut said:
Platybus said:

Confirmed to be voiced by Jun Fukuyama (Koro-sensei, Lelouch)

I look forward to each of Jun Fukuyama's voice acting performances, and this won't be different. Let's see how he plays this character.

Thank you very much for letting me know about this casting.
Mar 22, 2020 11:47 AM

Dec 2015
The ending of shokugeki no souma still haunts me to this day. Basically, the one thing I wanted to see at the end of this manga was completely neglected.

Look at the stars,
they are retreating.

Mar 22, 2020 8:37 PM
Mar 2018
If this doesn't turn out as bad as what others claim and I enjoyed it I'll straight up give it a 10, not even a 9
Mar 23, 2020 9:25 AM
Mar 2020
This is my personal unpopular opinion, this whole story arc is overhated, is not that bad, and the anime could be enjoyable, if we all have bad or high expectations for something, the result will not be satisfactory.

It's not my favorite character, but after reading this whole arc again, I liked Asahi's character. I like his past and wishes, it might have some "big plot twist" moments that nobody asked for, but in the story works.

I know this arc is not really good. For me, the best part of the series is the 1st Years Tournament, Season 2 is amazing. The Elite Ten arc is also enjoyable with the cooking styles, and I think that's the problem with the final arc. I found funny the twist with the noir chefs, but it wasn't interesting like the Totsuki's Students styles, that was what made the characters of this story being good. My big problem with the arc was the missing characters, because the new ones weren't as great as our previous additions.

And for the Finale, if you were looking to some "love ending", you were watching the wrong anime, it never was neccesary to have romance in this story. I did like the "romance plot" in this arc because it was all a misunderstanding, for me that was very funny. Soma didn't have a lot of screentime at the epilogue, but for me, the end of his story was better than expected, and also for the rest of the cast. It's not a Shippuden/Boruto ending, but with no more plots to be closed, that’s good.

Do not hate me uwu
Mar 23, 2020 10:08 AM
Oct 2019
YakoNaikoNii said:
This is my personal unpopular opinion, this whole story arc is overhated, is not that bad, and the anime could be enjoyable, if we all have bad or high expectations for something, the result will not be satisfactory.

It's not my favorite character, but after reading this whole arc again, I liked Asahi's character. I like his past and wishes, it might have some "big plot twist" moments that nobody asked for, but in the story works.

I know this arc is not really good. For me, the best part of the series is the 1st Years Tournament, Season 2 is amazing. The Elite Ten arc is also enjoyable with the cooking styles, and I think that's the problem with the final arc. I found funny the twist with the noir chefs, but it wasn't interesting like the Totsuki's Students styles, that was what made the characters of this story being good. My big problem with the arc was the missing characters, because the new ones weren't as great as our previous additions.

And for the Finale, if you were looking to some "love ending", you were watching the wrong anime, it never was neccesary to have romance in this story. I did like the "romance plot" in this arc because it was all a misunderstanding, for me that was very funny. Soma didn't have a lot of screentime at the epilogue, but for me, the end of his story was better than expected, and also for the rest of the cast. It's not a Shippuden/Boruto ending, but with no more plots to be closed, that’s good.

Do not hate me uwu

well everybody has their own opinion ,and there're too many way for better ending but oh well let the anime end , so we can move on for good
Mar 23, 2020 4:20 PM

Apr 2015
what an arc. :) haha
Mar 23, 2020 5:23 PM
Jan 2020
Did some research on what I heard and this is indeed where the series goes off the rails and implodes itself. So much that people begged the manga be put out of it's misery. I guess the enjoyment of watching this will have to come from the standpoint of gawking at a slow motion train wreck.
Mar 23, 2020 7:37 PM

Aug 2016
It pains me to see the series that was one of my favorites that I gave a 9 in the first season.. slowly decline.

I've read a summary of what transpires from the manga readers... If they actually don't alter anything for the anime then this series is probably getting removed from my favorites.

Ya hate to see it.
Mar 23, 2020 8:20 PM
Oct 2019
JFuji said:
It pains me to see the series that was one of my favorites that I gave a 9 in the first season.. slowly decline.

I've read a summary of what transpires from the manga readers... If they actually don't alter anything for the anime then this series is probably getting removed from my favorites.

Ya hate to see it.

why the next final season is going to be bad ?? unless if they made some huge changes or a whole new arc (original) ,well here some MAJOR SPOILERS WITH DETAILS why the next final arc (BLUE) was bad:

[spoiler]

ithyphallic60Apr 8, 2020 6:26 AM
Mar 23, 2020 8:23 PM
Oct 2019
Hitler React to Shokugeki no Soma Le Dessert (ending)

(8 YEARS LATER)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-2vvBsXx1A
ithyphallic60Apr 8, 2020 6:26 AM
Mar 24, 2020 10:13 AM

May 2016
ugh, my least favorite character makes his debut. This should be fun..
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Mar 24, 2020 10:36 AM

Apr 2016
I believe I’m prepared to everything will happen, bad or good it will be.
Mar 24, 2020 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
ccbestgirl said:
If this doesn't turn out as bad as what others claim and I enjoyed it I'll straight up give it a 10, not even a 9
I'm curious given how hyped up (down?) this arc/ending is, what is it you are expecting to happen based on what youve gathered, I'm curious what you consider to be the low it'd reach and by the same extent what it needs to surpass to be a 10? Your hint is this shit really does feel fanfiction esque.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 24, 2020 9:12 PM
Mar 2018
JizzyHitler said:
ccbestgirl said:
I'm curious given how hyped up (down?) this arc/ending is, what is it you are expecting to happen based on what youve gathered, I'm curious what you consider to be the low it'd reach and by the same extent what it needs to surpass to be a 10? Your hint is this shit really does feel fanfiction esque.

Thing is, what most people consider bad endings are not bad enough for me. Like I'll watch a show and love it and after finishing it I check out some discussion on it and then I see people saying that the ending was bad. I don't even realize it. Even if something didn't end in a way than what I thought or unconsciously wanted, I'd shrug it off and accept the ending, because that's what the author thought of and decided to go with. It's his story. Sorry but that's how my mindset is.
Mar 24, 2020 10:07 PM
Oct 2019
ccbestgirl said:
JizzyHitler said:

Thing is, what most people consider bad endings are not bad enough for me. Like I'll watch a show and love it and after finishing it I check out some discussion on it and then I see people saying that the ending was bad. I don't even realize it. Even if something didn't end in a way than what I thought or unconsciously wanted, I'd shrug it off and accept the ending, because that's what the author thought of and decided to go with. It's his story. Sorry but that's how my mindset is.

people were talking about the (BLUE arc) was bad thats y almost many people hated it not the ending (imo everything was bad till the end) , about the ending some people were satisfied and some of them r not

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2020-04-08/how-food-wars-lost-its-flavor/.158042

BLUE arc (VOL 33 , 34 , 35 ),

i can give u spoilers without going into details and with details y it was bad f u want

ithyphallic60Apr 8, 2020 8:30 PM
Mar 25, 2020 10:55 PM

Jan 2011
was too scared but ended up watching the CM who the fuck are these wannabe Strider ninjas what the fuck is this final arc gonna be ,again i heard stories is this gonna be bleach level of bad or what.
Mar 25, 2020 11:46 PM

May 2018
Anime version of Game of Thrones season 8.
Mar 26, 2020 3:36 AM
Oct 2016
starchild91 said:
sam47 said:

and the weird thing some fans were satisfied with the ending !!?? and they forgot the worst thing about the villain who got more screen time and better ending than souma, and the worst part that panel showing erina smile at the villain (315.2) like WTF , she didn't even smile like that to souma in the epilogue

and once the final season is airing
doujin artist be like : we're done with azami , now it's the new villain turn

the funny thing is some people are barking IT'S NOT A ROMANCE ANIME. to those guys , you think we have not watched other genres , talk about naivety. it's about proper ending of a series and the mc characters attaining objectives what they sought throughout the journey.
naruto : wanted to be hokage and acknowledgement of the village. got those by the end of the show.
full metal alchemist brotherhood : ed and al wanted to have their bodies back without philosopher stone.got those by the end of the show.
hunter x hunter: gon wanted to meet his father. got that by the end of the show.
and so on. that's what great shows are made of.
shokugeki no souma was : souma wants erina to say delicious by tasting his dish and defeat Jouichirou in sokugeki and prove himself worthy to take over yukihira restaurant. do think about that how the ending of the show was after reading the manga or watching the show.
it was like : i will be a doctor someday. ending of the show was : my neighbor's son finally became an engineer. that's it...
Mar 26, 2020 1:25 PM
Feb 2020
One of the things I found weird is that later in one of the last chapters, prolly an epilogue, it is revealed that Asahi is the son of Azami. HE WANTED TO MARRY HIS OWN HALF SISTER?! Apart from that the ending is bogus. I hope J.C Staff can change it. (Not counting on them to do so tho)
Mar 26, 2020 1:30 PM

Jan 2013
I can't wait to see this season crash and burn lol
Mar 26, 2020 9:42 PM
Oct 2019
idiotkuhu1 said:
One of the things I found weird is that later in one of the last chapters, prolly an epilogue, it is revealed that Asahi is the son of Azami. HE WANTED TO MARRY HIS OWN HALF SISTER?! Apart from that the ending is bogus. I hope J.C Staff can change it. (Not counting on them to do so tho)

ithyphallic60Apr 7, 2020 3:13 AM
Mar 28, 2020 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
I guess im gonna be skipping episode then just watch the last episode to see if they change the end
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Mar 29, 2020 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
guess im not watching this arc. i wanna like sns to the end and season 4 ending was very satisfying so imma stop here.
Mar 31, 2020 8:32 AM

Jun 2012
starchild91 said:
Janko said:

Do they still orgasm when they judge food?
Mar 31, 2020 10:34 AM
Oct 2019
Sol_Ou said:
starchild91 said:

there is but a few scenes because it was rushed ( too many people dropped it in the (BLUE) and the sales of the manga wasn't going very well (vol 31 - 35 ), so they have to end it fast and entire cooking sequences skipped meaning showing only results.

Mar 31, 2020 11:02 AM

Jun 2012
starchild91 said:
Sol_Ou said:

there is ...
I think I'll give it a shot.
Mar 31, 2020 12:55 PM
Sep 2019
I really hope they give us Shippers a satisfying ending
Mar 31, 2020 12:55 PM
Sep 2019
MurukoHiiragi said:
I guess im gonna be skipping episode then just watch the last episode to see if they change the end
I'm prolly gonna do that as well :P
Apr 1, 2020 9:36 AM

Feb 2015
Gasu55 said:
I really hope they give us Shippers a satisfying ending

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nothing about this absolutely awful crap was satisfying. Don't hold your breath.
Apr 3, 2020 11:45 PM

Jan 2015
To think that this anime was once on the most talked about thanks to its originality when the first season aired

This is straight up sad
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2020

233 by penguin_sama »»
Jan 30, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

74 by phantom346 »»
Jan 10, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

168 by emptycamz »»
Nov 21, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

82 by aod-kun »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:26 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

72 by aod-kun »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.