Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, Mizuki runs into problems with the student council.

This episode gave me a laugh though especially with Futaba and his playboy personality. At least Mizuki is trying though and isn't the type to give up easily. It kinda felt like the episode was all over the place lol. That cat though.
Nov 15, 2019 6:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I hope the hero club won't get disbanded... she's now a member of the club
Mikuriya is really popular with girls xD and the pond scene haha Pink is really always in trouble with these guys (or cat)
Nov 15, 2019 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
Oh boy, the student council is now involved.

Mizuki is now officially a member of the club.

Nov 15, 2019 7:10 AM

Nov 2017
Ahhh Pink has finally come to love the club.

Quite a few laughs this episode
Nov 15, 2019 7:33 AM
Sep 2015
Am I the only one who wondering if Rei Tsukumo's tail is butt plug type?
Nov 15, 2019 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
Pink admits that she actually likes the club.

I hope this anime doesn't get ruined by romance tho.

The hero club is under the radar of the evil organization. It must be defeated at all costs.
Nov 15, 2019 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
Nice to see that it was an actual progress for Hijiri to become a member of the club, instead of just being dragged into it and giving in right in the very first episode, as it is so common in such anime. It's an even nicer twist that in the same episode we're actually told that the club isn't even an official club.

phantomfandom said:
Am I the only one who wondering if Rei Tsukumo's tail is butt plug type?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cythraul said:
I hope this anime doesn't get ruined by romance tho.

This. So many anime tries to shoehorn some romance into its story/setting, where it just simply doesn't fit - and they push it so hard, too, which makes it even worse. I mean, here, if they were to actually just end with them just realising that they may become more than friends (offscreen, sort of post-end, like), that would be ok, I think. There's grounds for that much.
Nov 15, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2015
Benjamin is one piece of shit. How could that fat fuck do that to Pink, after she risked her life for him:-D

Too bad my dude Nakamura didn't get much time in this episode, he's my favorite with his craziness, they should make this show about him instead.

It's on now from the seitokai, heads will roll with that shutdown... or at least that's what I think :-*
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 15, 2019 9:27 AM

Jun 2019
That bastard cat. lol ahaha

Thanks to student council, now Pink officially hero club member.
Nov 15, 2019 10:08 AM

Dec 2014
HMMM...student council actually brought the club even closer
Nov 15, 2019 10:18 AM

Dec 2016
This is probably, the best episode in plot development so far.

With this much buildup on the setokai being the damocles dagger on top of the Hero club, I'm expecting something really big when both groups will have their clash (hopefully it doesn't stretch until the finale)
Nov 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Mar 2017
I love all the melodramatic scenes that make fun of cliche action tropes... that pond scene was hilarious! Also, i've never seen anyone tell people to piss off in a nicer way than Mikuriya. I love it when he speaks English!

If this anime doesn't get another season i might actually cry cause the comedy is brilliant!
Nov 15, 2019 1:03 PM

Mar 2019
Better ep than usual, that pond scene was quite fun. This cat is a huge bastard ahah
So she finally joind the club officially, nice
Nov 15, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2017
Outburst Dreamer Boys delivers yet another fine episode! This show was off to a slow start, but now I think it's safe to say that the show has finally kicked into high gear, what with Mizuki choosing to join the Hero Club for real. It's nice to see Mizuki undergo some character development, as she realizes that, despite their weird personalities, the boys are actually good people. It must have been an enlightening moment for Mizuki to realize that she cares about the Hero Club more than her own desire for peace and tranquility. Life with the Hero Club might be crazy, but it's never boring. Unfortunately, the student council has taken notice of her choice and things might get difficult for the Hero Club from now on. Outburst Dreamer Boys is one of the finest shows of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 15, 2019 10:23 PM

Mar 2018
Hijiri doing her best xd The idea of splitting the work between them equally and everyone doing what they are good at actually is pretty reasonable
Wonder why they didn't do that until now

The student council is so annoying goodness.. I don't like it when there are characters that are unlikeable with literally no good points

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Nov 15, 2019 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
Mizuki Hijiru has a charm on her own especially when she's on her good mood! hehe...GUEHEHEHE!
5/5.

Nov 16, 2019 6:07 AM

Jan 2014
About time she warmed up to the club at last. Tho I don't think the dynamics will change that much, but I still see plenty room of shenanigans. I wonder how will the eventual confrontation between the Club and the Council play out tho, (tho I expect silliness to be plenty).
Nov 18, 2019 5:20 PM

Jul 2015
So the Student Council has finally made it's move... and it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but it looks like it's gonna get worse than it was here now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 18, 2019 6:27 PM

Jul 2019
I liked this episode, I like the "realization of what you had the whole time" sort of moments, very wholesome and cozy.
Nov 20, 2019 4:33 AM

Jul 2017
Love it or hate it, Mizuki's getting more adjusted to the Hero Club.

But the Student Council getting involved is unsightly...and YEAH RIGHT, in the name of peace. Yes, that's what Mizuki wants, but the airheadedness in her still is inconsistent to disbanding the "club". She is in a pinch now, and she needs the heroes' support. So the Heroes' ticket stack, the only chance for them to act "morally" IN THE LEGIT SENSE.

Therefore, having her be their leader helps out in lowering the expectancy of them getting disbanded. But the job requests...it just gets crazier. WHEW Green a.k.a Mikuriya, you've outdone yourself!

Time for the Hero Club to retaliate Mizuki's actions through the Student Council, and it starts with Mizuki settling right with them, because teamwork requires everyone, and the usual "it's gonna be alright!" With that, she OFFICIALLY joins the club.

Fun and weird episode as usual, but the Student Council sure has a sinister plan coming...
Nov 21, 2019 12:56 AM

Oct 2017
The pond part was pretty funny and warm at the same time. Hijiri finally realized that she likes the hero club and glad she finally joined.
Dec 2, 2019 2:44 AM

Oct 2010
Was Pink really gonna from those fishes? Lol
Mar 31, 2020 3:33 PM

Jul 2015
So the Evil Agency that has been following them all this time...was the Student Council all along!

Their complex plan to elimate Pink has failed for now, but even though this definitely wasn't their first attempt at it, it also won't be their last...

Jul 11, 2022 7:11 PM
Aug 2021
The jokes are starting to get a bit repetitive.
The elements of rescuing pink arc are also arranged in a sporadic way. it has idea similar as love lab but executed not as smooth as it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

26 by pranss0_0 »»
Aug 1, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

37 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

21 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 10:09 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

25 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 10:41 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2019

55 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.