Forum Settings
Forums

What are some hidden gems that you have found?

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 12, 2019 12:54 AM

Oct 2013
Well there's stuff like Zombie-Loan,Kiba and Inukami, which would be my usual picks, but if i dig deeper into my list there's stuff that even fewer people have seen like Crystal Blaze, Soukou no Strain (which I don't think should have that ecchi tag), Ayakashi (the 2007 one), Demonbane, and Zegapain.

Probably some others I forgot.
Oct 12, 2019 12:59 AM
Jul 2018
Saying "hidden gems in anime" is just another way of saying "the most underrated anime". And there are plenty of other threads that does a similar kind of thing.

But to answer your question:
Princess Tutu
Pandora Hearts
Gosick
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Black Cat
ef series
Special A
Ghost Stories
Diabolik Lovers (but a shitty type of underrated)

They're not really too hidden but they pretty much are in today's standards.
Oct 13, 2019 6:52 AM

Jun 2019
One show I've just remembered that doesn't get much attention is Campione, a brilliant show imo. good story structure and enough female action to keep most fans happy, decent ending too, bit of a male orientated show though, don't expect women anime watchers would appreciate it.
Oct 13, 2019 6:00 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
23feanor said:
One show I've just remembered that doesn't get much attention is Campione, a brilliant show imo. good story structure and enough female action to keep most fans happy, decent ending too, bit of a male orientated show though, don't expect women anime watchers would appreciate it.
Campione. That's a nice one. BWEHEHEHE
Oct 24, 2019 2:40 AM

Jan 2015
TheKawaiiToon said:
Saying "hidden gems in anime" is just another way of saying "the most underrated anime". And there are plenty of other threads that does a similar kind of thing.

But to answer your question:
Princess Tutu
Pandora Hearts
Gosick
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Black Cat
ef series
Special A
Ghost Stories
Diabolik Lovers (but a shitty type of underrated)

They're not really too hidden but they pretty much are in today's standards.

I'm surprised that Princess Tutu is a hidden gem these days.
Oct 24, 2019 2:49 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
Kino no Tabi (2003 version; the updated version is trash) is my most favorite anime of all time. It's an older anime so it doesn't get much attention, but man. It's freaking beautiful.

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Oct 24, 2019 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
ysosseriouss said:
TheKawaiiToon said:

not really.

The word "underrated" can mean two different things:
Good show but low score
or
Good show but unpopular

What I meant to say is the latter. It just that people tends to use the word "underrated" for unpopular shows. I think the correct term for this is "underappreciated," but it's just easier to say "underrated," than that.
Oct 24, 2019 3:57 PM

Jul 2015
Some that come to mind include:

Blood+
Phantom: Requiem for Phantom
Kyousou Giga
Binbougami Ga!
Granbelm
Area 88(it's old but a very good short series)
Back Street Girls Gokudolls(the comedy makes up for the lack of animation)
Casshern Sins
Kobato
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Planetarian
Grancrest Senki
terminador_2397Oct 24, 2019 4:25 PM
Oct 25, 2019 3:18 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
terminador_2397 said:
Some that come to mind include:

Blood+
Phantom: Requiem for Phantom
Kyousou Giga
Binbougami Ga!
Granbelm
Area 88(it's old but a very good short series)
Back Street Girls Gokudolls(the comedy makes up for the lack of animation)
Casshern Sins
Kobato
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Planetarian
Grancrest Senki

Ah yes. Blood+ is certainly better than Blood-C.

NAGAI TSUZUKERU OMOI!
Oct 25, 2019 3:27 AM

May 2018
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

And Blood The Last Vampire OVA is better then both.
Oct 25, 2019 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
I quite enjoyed 009-1, an anime i've never seen anyone talk about. It has a fun art style, and solid episodic story telling.

there is also Gungrave - a show that is way more story driven than the title would have you believe.

no one talks about Baccano! and its probably my favorite anime so that makes me a little sad.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Oct 26, 2019 1:50 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Setsuei said:
Well there's stuff like Zombie-Loan,Kiba and Inukami, which would be my usual picks, but if i dig deeper into my list there's stuff that even fewer people have seen like Crystal Blaze, Soukou no Strain (which I don't think should have that ecchi tag), Ayakashi (the 2007 one), Demonbane, and Zegapain.

Probably some others I forgot.
Crystal Blaze and Soukou no Strain seems interesting. I might try to watch that. Thank you.
Oct 26, 2019 1:51 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
ComboSmooth said:
I quite enjoyed 009-1, an anime i've never seen anyone talk about. It has a fun art style, and solid episodic story telling.

there is also Gungrave - a show that is way more story driven than the title would have you believe.

no one talks about Baccano! and its probably my favorite anime so that makes me a little sad.

Baccano!, in my opinion is quite popular when it was released.
Oct 26, 2019 2:01 AM
Jan 2017
OweynLupton said:
Kuuchuu Buranko - I'm not sure how to describe this. A childish, needle-fetishist psychiatrist helps various patients overcome their disorders, but it's wonderfully bizarre and has a really unique, striking art direction.

One Outs - I don't enjoy sports and I don't know the first thing about baseball, but I still love One Outs. It's more focused on the gambling/mind games aspects than the actual sport itself. Plus, it shares the same director as Kaiji.

I don't think One Outs is underrated. It's actually an incredible show.
Oct 26, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2019

I guess this counts?
I had a hard time finding it on a streaming site or on publicly available torrent sites.
It's a parody of old school battle shonen from the 80s and 70s.
Sadly it's only 2-3 episodes iirc.
Oct 26, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 2012
There are a couple of manga that I have never heard anyone talk about before but are absolutely amazing. Both have incredible stories.

-Holyland / Blew my mind
- Onani Master Kurosawa / It has a weird premise at first glance, but it is so much more than that

Both are complete and short reads. I highly recommend.
Oct 27, 2019 2:55 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
alshu said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

And Blood The Last Vampire OVA is better then both.

I haven't watched that OVA yet
I might as well do sometime.
Oct 27, 2019 2:56 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
MrAllSunday said:
There are a couple of manga that I have never heard anyone talk about before but are absolutely amazing. Both have incredible stories.

-Holyland / Blew my mind
- Onani Master Kurosawa / It has a weird premise at first glance, but it is so much more than that

The synopsis for Kurosawa... hahaha.
Oct 27, 2019 9:03 AM

Mar 2018
Hidden gems are usually shows, which are older and are not much talked about but sometimes there are hidden gems which are pretty new:

Given: Underwatched as hell even though it is a great music anime and also one of the best BL animes I have ever seen.

Koi Wa Ameagari No You Ni (After the Rain): I think a lot of people shied away from the story because it was promoted as spring-autumn love story but it really isn't a love story at all. It is about two people who feel lost, become friends and their friendship helps them to see a way out of their current situation - a very beautiful Slife of Life story.

Barakamon: Also Slice of Life and absolutely heart-warming with a great ending.

I know way too many people who love Spice and Wolf so I wouldn't call it a hidden gem.
Oct 27, 2019 9:08 AM

Aug 2016
Now and then, Here and there- best isekai I've seen
Grand Blue and Asobi Asobase are really good comedy shows, especially Grand Blue
Mononoke- best horror anime xd
Petshop of horrors is good too
Oct 27, 2019 11:39 AM
Jan 2012
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
MrAllSunday said:

-Holyland / Blew my mind

The synopsis for Kurosawa... hahaha.

Haha, It sounds super innapropriate, right? Trust me, the synopsis is deceiving, it is a deep and intriguing story. It is not disgusting
Oct 27, 2019 12:04 PM

Jun 2019
I picked up Gosick after reading this thread and am really enjoying it, so thanks to the people who suggested it. Threads like this are great for discovering new shows to watch.

A hidden gem I heard from someone else is Cross Ange, apparently it's a mecha/fantasy show that got some attention a while ago but is hardly ever mentioned nowadays. A couple of people have recommended it so thought I'd put it out there.
Oct 27, 2019 12:21 PM
Jun 2015
At popularity ranking #5840, Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san is severely and tragically underrated, perhaps due to its Netflix original status, or its uncommon stop-motion claymation. Regardless, even in the first episode, the anime captures the bittersweet nostalgia that nothing in life lasts, or Mono no Aware, but also the sweet idle moments when you forget about the passage of time, like few shows I have seen. Much better than I could put it, Hiding in Public, Beyond Ghibli, and Isla McTear created emotional videos paying tribute to the melancholic yet hopeful short anime of 13 twelve-minute episodes.

Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight is also an amazing anime that features dynamic characters, intriguing symbolism and themes, engaging theatrics, and exciting action and music. From start to finish, this show is a re-watchable spectacle that keeps the audience on the edge of its seat. Under the Scope and Subtitled Anime made awesome videos about the show too.

Sora no Manimani is also a great anime for those who enjoy coming-of-age slice of life shows that also feature educational elements (without disrupting the story too much). I feel this show hasn't gotten as much praise, in score or popularity, as it deserves, as it has interesting subject-matter, inspiring story-line, and relatable characters.

Tamayura is also a great, yet underrated relaxing coming-of-age slice of life that I'm sure any slice of life fan would enjoy.
SAniyoukosoOct 27, 2019 12:47 PM
Oct 27, 2019 12:46 PM

Mar 2018
A lot of things I watch aren't considered hidden, but there is one I can confidently say that it is: Black Jack (1993). I will never shut up about this.

For something that's a little more popular but nobody talks about.... Nanbaka.
Oct 27, 2019 1:02 PM

May 2018
Run With the Wind is an anime about running LOL, with a large cast of engaging characters and one of the best OST I've heard.

Also, Hinamatsuri has to be the best slice of life comedy I've seen. It's about a psychic girl who ends up living with a Yakuza member and I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it - you won't be disappointed!

Oct 27, 2019 1:49 PM

May 2018
Random hidden gem - Choujikuu Seiki Orguss OVA.

Yes, the TV from 1983 was relatively well know in the past...not sure why, maybe because it has some horrible romantic a melodramatic elements...also really ugly mechs and ropey animations. Not a fan of it.

But the OVA from 1993-1995 is a totally different beast with beautiful and detailed art, stunning mechanical design of the mechs and the other vehicles, epic action scenes, great performances from the VAs ect.
The story is really intriguing, intense and with drastically different setting from the original Orguss. The political schemes have a GOT level of brutality. Whiting only 6 episodes it tells a lot of things.

The best thing is that you don't need to watch the TV series to understand them.
Also I am really surprised that fans of the franchise never talk about this movie quality title.

Another random hidden gem mecha - Overman King Gainer.
Yes, it's really weird and bonkers (Sasuga Tomino-sensei!) but it's also total fun an it's full of interesting ideas.
Also fast pacing, stunning visuals and great BGM music.
PS
Not a fan of Yoshiyuki Tomino but he has some good stuff under his belt.
alshuOct 27, 2019 1:55 PM
Oct 27, 2019 5:07 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
huntress1013 said:
Hidden gems are usually shows, which are older and are not much talked about but sometimes there are hidden gems which are pretty new:

Given: Underwatched as hell even though it is a great music anime and also one of the best BL animes I have ever seen.

Koi Wa Ameagari No You Ni (After the Rain): I think a lot of people shied away from the story because it was promoted as spring-autumn love story but it really isn't a love story at all. It is about two people who feel lost, become friends and their friendship helps them to see a way out of their current situation - a very beautiful Slife of Life story.

Barakamon: Also Slice of Life and absolutely heart-warming with a great ending.

I know way too many people who love Spice and Wolf so I wouldn't call it a hidden gem.

Barakamon made me want to learn calligraphy. Now I try to use ballpen calligraphy everytime I try out a ballpen.
Oct 27, 2019 5:10 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
mjb said:
At popularity ranking #5840, Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san is severely and tragically underrated, perhaps due to its Netflix original status, or its uncommon stop-motion claymation. Regardless, even in the first episode, the anime captures the bittersweet nostalgia that nothing in life lasts, or Mono no Aware, but also the sweet idle moments when you forget about the passage of time, like few shows I have seen. Much better than I could put it, Hiding in Public, Beyond Ghibli, and Isla McTear created emotional videos paying tribute to the melancholic yet hopeful short anime of 13 twelve-minute episodes.

Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight is also an amazing anime that features dynamic characters, intriguing symbolism and themes, engaging theatrics, and exciting action and music. From start to finish, this show is a re-watchable spectacle that keeps the audience on the edge of its seat. Under the Scope and Subtitled Anime made awesome videos about the show too.

Sora no Manimani is also a great anime for those who enjoy coming-of-age slice of life shows that also feature educational elements (without disrupting the story too much). I feel this show hasn't gotten as much praise, in score or popularity, as it deserves, as it has interesting subject-matter, inspiring story-line, and relatable characters.

Tamayura is also a great, yet underrated relaxing coming-of-age slice of life that I'm sure any slice of life fan would enjoy.

Sora no Manimani's OP was too good! Tooku, tooku e to
I also loved the concept of constellations as a theme, and due to it, I have memorized some constellations I was long ignorant about.

Tamayura would be worth a shot. Thank you!
Oct 27, 2019 5:12 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
23feanor said:
I picked up Gosick after reading this thread and am really enjoying it, so thanks to the people who suggested it. Threads like this are great for discovering new shows to watch.

A hidden gem I heard from someone else is Cross Ange, apparently it's a mecha/fantasy show that got some attention a while ago but is hardly ever mentioned nowadays. A couple of people have recommended it so thought I'd put it out there.

Ahh yes... Gosick. I was really satisfied by the ending. I wish they had adapted the sequels, though.
Oct 27, 2019 7:46 PM
Jun 2015
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

I also loved the concept of constellations as a theme, and due to it, I have memorized some constellations I was long ignorant about.

Definitely! Sora no Manimani's OP was awesome! I wasn't much better at identifying constellations after finishing it, but I appreciated the stories behind them a whole lot more!

All of the seasons and movies for Tamayura got better and better, and if you like that one, you might like Hanasaku Iroha, Konohana Kitan, Flying Witch, Kamichu! (which I think I saw on your PTW list!), Yama no Susume, and Mahoutsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto
Oct 27, 2019 7:48 PM
Sep 2013
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Sakura Sou
Spice & Wolf
Maou Yusha
Hataraku Maou-sama
Seiren
And plenty more which I dont remember the names.
Oct 27, 2019 8:10 PM
Dec 2017
Some that I really loves are rokka no yuusha and boogiepop
Oct 27, 2019 9:13 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
mjb said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

Definitely! Sora no Manimani's OP was awesome! I wasn't much better at identifying constellations after finishing it, but I appreciated the stories behind them a whole lot more!

All of the seasons and movies for Tamayura got better and better, and if you like that one, you might like Hanasaku Iroha, Konohana Kitan, Flying Witch, Kamichu! (which I think I saw on your PTW list!), Yama no Susume, and Mahoutsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto

Mahoutsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto

That one really interested me. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY!
Oct 27, 2019 9:14 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
lunarsky92 said:
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Sakura Sou
Spice & Wolf
Maou Yusha
Hataraku Maou-sama
Seiren
And plenty more which I dont remember the names.

I believe those are not hidden gems, but I will agree that those are very amazing! I would also like a season 2 of Hataraku Maou-sama, but sadly... we do not. insert crying noises
Oct 28, 2019 12:32 AM

May 2018
mjb said:

Wow, I thought that I am the only one who liked that show.
It's a hidden gem indeed.
alshuOct 28, 2019 3:20 AM
Oct 28, 2019 12:39 AM

Jul 2013
TodAboT said:
"Oh hey I'll pick shows with an 8/10 score and/or a show over 100,000 users on MAL. Clearly hidden gems."

-Almost everybody on this thread.

Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.
Oct 28, 2019 3:14 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
alshu said:
mjb said:

Wow, I thought that I am the only one who liked that show.
It's a hidden gen indeed.

I also loved how celestial it was. It was soooo amazing.
Oct 28, 2019 3:15 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
vishal8492 said:
TodAboT said:
"Oh hey I'll pick shows with an 8/10 score and/or a show over 100,000 users on MAL. Clearly hidden gems."

-Almost everybody on this thread.

Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.

There's also this one more criteria for a hidden gem that I was looking for, but I won't say it. You can find it in this topic if you are curious hahaha.
Oct 28, 2019 4:17 AM
May 2019
Salaryman Kintarou a very heartwarming anime that everyone could watch. Nobody's talking about it but I think it deserves some fame.

Angel Densetsu its old art style might be the reason why no one's paying attention to it during these days. I find it very humorous and does not fail to make me laugh in its few episode.

Oct 28, 2019 4:43 AM

Feb 2014
Noein. It's like Steins Gate, but on a much bigger scale.

Dennou Coil doesn't get as much attention as it should. Especially these days when virtual reality and augmented reality are becoming pretty advanced and common.

Binchou-tan - One of the most adorable and heartwarming things I've ever watched. A short, simple slice of life fantasy series about a poor orphan girl who lives all by herself in an old hut in the woods, with nothing in the name of possessions besides a worn out blanket with a giant hole in it. Watching her work hard everyday to make ends meet by doing part-time odd jobs, makes you want to adopt her.
Oct 28, 2019 4:50 AM
Oct 28, 2019 5:57 AM

Oct 2019
I must have lived under a rock - I just started watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic on Netflix and I was wondering why in God's name have I never seen this before. It seems to be popular but for some reason it totally escaped my attention. It's a hidden gem (kind of) for me, and damn is it good. Disney's got nothing on this Aladdin.
Oct 28, 2019 6:28 AM
Oct 2017
Woah I don't know if these are hidden gems because some are old anime so probably they were popular back then, but now for me:

- Baccano
- 91 Days
- Jormungand
- Gungrave
- Zankyou no Terror

And well, the list goes on...
I want to put Bungou Stray Dogs, but BSD sequels are quite popular...

Oct 28, 2019 9:00 AM

May 2013
Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi

i actually really fw kamisama no inai nichiyoubi back when it aired but it didnt seem to spark much conversation, or even a conversation that lasted. i dont see this anime recommended much anymore in the community. i think a lot more people, especially younger audiences would really enjoy it. its very pretty and has a lot of wholesome moments with really likeable characters and a very unique, intriguing world.
Oct 28, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2018
PugoPH said:
Salaryman Kintarou a very heartwarming anime that everyone could watch. Nobody's talking about it but I think it deserves some fame.

Every time when I need to give an example how absurdly stupid and insane a seinen could be, I use Salaryman Kintarou.
One of the very few animes I gave 2/10.

Or maybe you take it as "So Bad It's Good"?
Oct 28, 2019 5:18 PM
Dec 2018
Here is my list:

Aikatsu
Akazukin Chacha
Asobi Asobase
Bungou Stray Dogs
Code:Realize
Corrector Yui
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Demi chan wa kataritai
Dame x Prince Anime caravan
Digimon frontier (one of the most underrated digimon seasons)
Endro
Fushigi-boshi no Futago Hime
Gakuen Heaven
Genei Wo Kakeru Taiyou
Houkago no Pleiades
Honzuki no gekokujou
Idatem Jump
Ie naki ko (Remi)
Jashin-chan Dropkick
Jewelpet (I love twinkle)
Kiba
Koufuku Graffiti
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Mairimashita Iruma-kun
Mermaid Melody
Miira no kaikata
Ojamajo Doremi
Nanbaka
New Game
Nyanko Days
Phantom in the twilight
Precure (especially Heartcatch Precure)
Pretty Rhythm
Pripara
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi san
Senki Zesshou Symphogear series
Servamp
Shugo Chara
Super Doll Licca chan
Vividred Operation
Wakaba girl
Hora mimi ga mieteru yo
Watashi nouryoku wa heikinchi de tte itta yo ne
Yondemasuyo Azazel-san
Oct 28, 2019 6:37 PM
Bouncy

Feb 2018
Eve no Jikan
Denpa-teki na Kanojo

Both left me craving more

Not a fan of the phrase 'Guilty Pleasure'.
Own what you like.
Let others judge.
Once you let others manipulate your taste then are you really 'enjoying' what you want to enjoy?

Oct 28, 2019 9:01 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Tachik0ma said:
I must have lived under a rock - I just started watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic on Netflix and I was wondering why in God's name have I never seen this before. It seems to be popular but for some reason it totally escaped my attention. It's a hidden gem (kind of) for me, and damn is it good. Disney's got nothing on this Aladdin.

I hope they had finished adapting the manga, not leaving a cliffhanger at season 2.

T-T
Oct 28, 2019 9:03 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
HelaLove said:
Here is my list:

Aikatsu
Akazukin Chacha
Asobi Asobase
Bungou Stray Dogs
Code:Realize
Corrector Yui
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Demi chan wa kataritai
Dame x Prince Anime caravan
Digimon frontier (one of the most underrated digimon seasons)
Endro
Fushigi-boshi no Futago Hime
Gakuen Heaven
Genei Wo Kakeru Taiyou
Houkago no Pleiades
Honzuki no gekokujou
Idatem Jump
Ie naki ko (Remi)
Jashin-chan Dropkick
Jewelpet (I love twinkle)
Kiba
Koufuku Graffiti
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Mairimashita Iruma-kun
Mermaid Melody
Miira no kaikata
Ojamajo Doremi
Nanbaka
New Game
Nyanko Days
Phantom in the twilight
Precure (especially Heartcatch Precure)
Pretty Rhythm
Pripara
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi san
Senki Zesshou Symphogear series
Servamp
Shugo Chara
Super Doll Licca chan
Vividred Operation
Wakaba girl
Hora mimi ga mieteru yo
Watashi nouryoku wa heikinchi de tte itta yo ne
Yondemasuyo Azazel-san

Many here are very great picks, like Demi-chan, Endro, and many more.

Iruma-kun and Heinkichi Nouryoku are my favorite ongoing. I'll see what happens.

Heinkichi Nouryoku is the best
Oct 28, 2019 9:09 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
RemsThigh said:
Eve no Jikan
Denpa-teki na Kanojo

Both left me craving more

What I am curious is the sauce of your signature. What is it? :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» thoughts on users that have a mean score of below 5?

deg - 1 hour ago

11 by Daviljoe193 »»
2 minutes ago

» Opinions on the state of the BL genre? ( 1 2 )

decco6226 - Yesterday

61 by Memore »»
2 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - Apr 25

21 by Scyfher »»
6 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

88 by MadanielFL »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » anime is trash and so am i

deg - 3 hours ago

21 by animegamer245 »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.