New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2019 3:08 PM
Feb 2012
it is annoying and the other guy too
but the series looks good so it must be a masterpiece
Sep 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Apr 2015
Probably with the rate it is going, give it maybe another season after the first has concluded and we all might just forget about his crying screams... I got used to Asta (Black Clover), which says a lot cause I absolutely hated it at the start..

I do find Zenitsu annoying too, but sometimes it delivers very funny scenes, other times it gets a bit out of hand. Here to hope it may change in the future.
Sep 7, 2019 3:38 PM
Feb 2015
I think Zenitsu's constant yelling and stuff can get really annoying and bleh too, but it's good sometimes. I mean, comedy is comedy, it's all different, and you either like it or you don't. I guess it's just Zenitsu's character, and not every character can be as perfect as Tanjiro lol

But, all in all, not a fan of the yelling, it can be a little much for me
Sep 7, 2019 4:38 PM
Jun 2016
The one thing the manga is better at than the anime is that we don't hear Zenitsu and Inosuke's annoying yelling, so the comedy works better there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2019 5:21 PM
Jul 2015
People still going wit zenitsu yelling, that's his character. He has to be over the top or else it wouldn't be believable when he passes out cause of fear.
Sep 7, 2019 8:39 PM
Nov 2016
Reload said:
Only difference is not everyone complains about what they watch. There's more enjoyment from discussing the good parts... But if you must continue, I can only assume you enjoy complaining. No offence, but it sounds very similar to the character we're discussing: someone who finds something to complain about. I have complaints myself, but I don't broadcast them. It's small stuff compared to the big picture.

Oh please stop it with that holier-than-thou attitude. If I continue is because I enjoy debating but in no way shape or form does it means that I enjoy complaining. Your argument is that people that complains about stuff in an anime means that they enjoy complaining, I'm sorry but that's just dumb.

If someone discuss about how they don't like the mediocre animation in a fighting scene does it means that they enjoy complaining? of course not, they are simply discussing about not enjoying the mediocre animation of the fighting scene, nothing more, nothing less.

Just because YOU don't complain about a shitty part in an anime doesn't mean that someone else can't discuss about it and we are not doing it because we enjoy complaining, we simply don't like it.
Sep 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Jun 2013
Too bad there's nothing you can do about it. It's his character. Either fast forward and skip his parts or drop the entire show altogether. There are characters in other shows that I hate but they're written that way and there's honestly nothing you can do but rant about it since the creator won't change anything. She meant to write Zenitsu that way just as the other authors of other series who created characters that I hated.
臭い-
Sep 7, 2019 9:51 PM
Aug 2016
yup Zenitsu was tolerable in manga because you don't have to hear his yelling at all but here in anime his character become 10 times more annoying thanks to his ear raping yelling. i watch this anime using headphone and i have to lower the volume everytime he appear on screen
Sep 7, 2019 10:00 PM

Sep 2013
Like what's literally the purpose of Zenistu's character & Inosuke too?
I was really into this series right off the bat as it starts and now ever since those 2 characters were introduced with the light comedy happening made me become less interested now. Sigh but I'll hang in there though.
Sep 7, 2019 10:09 PM
Nov 2016
Bibimbapski said:
Too bad there's nothing you can do about it. It's his character. Either fast forward and skip his parts or drop the entire show altogether. There are characters in other shows that I hate but they're written that way and there's honestly nothing you can do but rant about it since the creator won't change anything. She meant to write Zenitsu that way just as the other authors of other series who created characters that I hated.

Sadly there's nothing I can do about it but this anime isn't perfect either so people can criticize this anime as much as the people praising it.
Sep 7, 2019 11:00 PM

Nov 2014
people say he gets better some says he remains the same

i don't find his yelling annoying. i find the forced comedy that completely relies on him yelling annoying. like when he was yelling about forgetting whether he'd taken medication or not like a dozen times that's not comedic anymore it's just getting on my nerves. like calm the fuck down, dude. i don't find this particular scene funny. they should make him yell about other, funnier stuff, i dunno. just make it better, plz.

Terium said:
Yeah, Zehitsu gets REALLY fucking tedious IMO. I've never had trouble with loud and purposefully "annoying" characters before but Zenitsu bothers me a lot. I can't stand his crying... I wish they'd make him more silent but express his feelings more with body language instead cause every scene with him in it is like standing next to a fucking kid at a mall screaming at his lungs.

if u want a truly loud and annoying character go check out Asta from Black Clover
Sep 7, 2019 11:22 PM
Feb 2015
He's supposed to be annoying tbh. Like I know it sounds dumb but that's actually be the point of his character: to be an annoying coward that can pop off under certain circumstances.
Sep 8, 2019 3:02 AM
Feb 2015
Lel0uchZer0 said:
I know he is so annoying. Writers try way too hard with only 1 personality trait per character and guess what...they all fall flat
Zenitsu - scared
Inosuke - mad
Tanjiro - kind
Gyuu - antisocial

They don't tho, plus they have and will continue having situations where they'll grow and evolve.
Sep 8, 2019 3:15 AM
Aug 2019
He really annoying uhh.
Sep 8, 2019 3:22 AM

May 2007
Not sure if that person read the manga or not, they said he will be the central comic relief until the end....comedy comes from different characters in Kimetsu no Yaiba. Zenitsu's yelling is pretty damn minimal imo and particularly in the current arc in the manga, he has matured greatly.
Sep 14, 2019 8:30 PM

Feb 2011
xZabuzax said:
Oh please stop it with that holier-than-thou attitude. If I continue is because I enjoy debating but in no way shape or form does it means that I enjoy complaining. Your argument is that people that complains about stuff in an anime means that they enjoy complaining, I'm sorry but that's just dumb.

If someone discuss about how they don't like the mediocre animation in a fighting scene does it means that they enjoy complaining? of course not, they are simply discussing about not enjoying the mediocre animation of the fighting scene, nothing more, nothing less.

Just because YOU don't complain about a shitty part in an anime doesn't mean that someone else can't discuss about it and we are not doing it because we enjoy complaining, we simply don't like it.

Dumb, but they do exist. It is only anime and debating about it would require opposition. Is it even a debate if everyone agrees on the topic. You said it yourself:
xZabuzax said:
... That's my 2 complaints so far...

I'm no saint. I just choose my battles. The moment Nezuko lost a leg and grew it back, footwear and all, seemed like a hole in the story; but it was more of a shortcut to progress the story. In the end, it didn't require any defense since the plot progressed. Same goes for Zenitsu. He doesn't ruin the progression. Everyone would agree his character could've been handled better, but we're stuck with him; same as the characters in the story.

I don't even see the enjoyment in debating an opinion. Anyone could call an opinion "fact", and I'd agree that they see it as fact. There's no reason to change one's mind on something trivial. As mentioned, "we're talking about your tolerance level", and you seem to be handling it just fine if your still watching. Discussing what you "don't like" won't change whether you continue watching or not, so why even discuss it. If anything, this is along the lines of baiting opposition. If not opposition, then agreement. There's probably a term for that too... In any case, nothing wrong with complaining. It's just not productive if you really want something done about it as you mentioned:
xZabuzax said:
1: ... It would be better if they tone down that comic relief stuff, make him act like a normal guy for once and have him say important stuff from time to time ...

2: ... it would have been better if he got the blonde hair through his training, like being able to unleash his lightning abilities through the harsh training allowed his DNA to have some changes in the body and that made his hair change it's colors, that would have been better IMHO.

... they need to tone that shit down and find a better 'funnier' way for the comic relief moments.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Sep 14, 2019 9:26 PM
Dec 2018
Zenitsu and Inosuke enhance Demon Slayer so much in ways I can't put into words. I have read the manga and imagining any scene without the trio together would be way less impactful. Zenitsu haters I just don't get them at all, like his screams are funny as Fuck and no matter how many times I see them, they are always hilarious. This talk of forced comedy is just mute to me since they are entertaining. Funny thing, Their presence enhance Tanjirou's character a lot, probably wouldn't have enjoyed him more since he reminds me so much of Deku.
Sep 14, 2019 10:29 PM
Jul 2009
Hunter_Garou said:
Zenitsu and Inosuke enhance Demon Slayer so much in ways I can't put into words. I have read the manga and imagining any scene without the trio together would be way less impactful. Zenitsu haters I just don't get them at all, like his screams are funny as Fuck and no matter how many times I see them, they are always hilarious. This talk of forced comedy is just mute to me since they are entertaining. Funny thing, Their presence enhance Tanjirou's character a lot, probably wouldn't have enjoyed him more since he reminds me so much of Deku.

Agree, without Zenitsu and Inosuke the manga would be less entertaining. For dumb haters out there, zenitsu is a main character and will stay important for a looooong time. So make your peace with that or just drop the series, easy as that.
Sep 14, 2019 11:02 PM

Oct 2012
xZabuzax said:
Zenitsu is getting rather annoying.
I completely agree. Inappropriately placed comedic relief serves to kill dramatic tension. Every time they build up the drama and I'm getting into it, they show this guy and I'm out of it again. It's like an annoying kid talking in the movie theaters.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 14, 2019 11:13 PM

Feb 2012
I can only advise people to read the manga (and im not a manga purist tbh).
But you would at least avoid the constant yelling.
It won't make me think the show is less good than it is, but it's true Zenitsu yelling was annoying since the very first second he appeared. I can relate.

But if you expect him to be different in the future. You're wrong. Not spoiling or anything, but if you expect Zenitsu to be your badass protag every week, you'll be disappointed. That's what Tanjiro, the pillars and Inosuke to some extent are for. But not Zenitsu. His role is to be that guy so better get used to it than not :/
Sep 15, 2019 12:32 AM
Nov 2016
Reload said:
In any case, nothing wrong with complaining. It's just not productive if you really want something done about it as you mentioned

Well dude, praising the anime like is the best thing since peanut butter & jelly is not productive either because the show has flaws so people need to point out the flaws. I'm not simply complaining about the yelling in this thread, I'm trying to have a civilized discussion on why the constant yelling to deliver the comedy is not that good, it gets old pretty fast. In the beginning I actually found it a bit funny but seeing the same thing over and over again got boring. If the author wants to deliver some good comedy then he needs to try something different because the yelling is not cutting it anymore. Some parts are funny and others aren't like the constant yelling and if some people find it funny then good for them, unfortunately others will find it annoying and hence, I created this thread. I have every right to discuss about something that I don't like as much as people discussing about the things that they like.

Koshi_Inaba said:

For dumb haters out there, zenitsu is a main character and will stay important for a looooong time. So make your peace with that or just drop the series, easy as that.

I cringe the most with comments like yours, dropping an anime because we don't like something about it is stupid man so yeah, your comment is dumb. You know what? plenty of animes has stupid shit that people don't like, does that mean that they should drop the anime as well? of course not man, that's dumb, those animes can have some stupid shit in it but they also have good stuff in it as well.

And yeah, we all know that Zenitsu is a main character, you know what else he is? a comedy relief character as well so he was created to act stupid and yell for the most part his face is in the screen so even if he's a main character the constant yelling still makes him annoying.

Now stop with the shit about people dropping an anime because they don't agree with some crap in it, it's dumb.
xZabuzaxSep 15, 2019 12:42 AM
Sep 15, 2019 9:31 AM

Feb 2011
xZabuzax said:
Well dude, praising the anime like is the best thing since peanut butter & jelly is not productive either because the show has flaws so people need to point out the flaws. I'm not simply complaining about the yelling in this thread, I'm trying to have a civilized discussion on why the constant yelling to deliver the comedy is not that good, it gets old pretty fast. In the beginning I actually found it a bit funny but seeing the same thing over and over again got boring. If the author wants to deliver some good comedy then he needs to try something different because the yelling is not cutting it anymore. Some parts are funny and others aren't like the constant yelling and if some people find it funny then good for them, unfortunately others will find it annoying and hence, I created this thread. I have every right to discuss about something that I don't like as much as people discussing about the things that they like.
If everyone already knows the reasoning behind your point, plz understand there's a reason they haven't made a thread on the topic themselves. However, if you see it as productive, no one is stopping you. Truth be told, I don't even praise anime as much as your average viewer. In short, I don't critic. Every anime has it's flaws. Some are harder to find than others, and not everyone sees them as one. Zenitsu was as easy to find as Asta from Black Clover. There were plenty of drops just from him, but guess what? It just means reading the source material is better than watching the adaptation. You may be in the same boat yourself, but just didn't bother to switcher mediums.

I know you were replying to @Koshi_Inaba, but there's nothing dumb about dropping anime because of something you don't like. Again, "tolerance level." Everyone has it. Some find their "peace" like yourself. You do it by discussing what you don't like; however, not everyone has or is willing to make the time to justify their reasoning. There are viewers who drop nothing they start, despite entertainment value, and viewers who are more pick about what they find entertaining. Sure, good and bad content exist in a lot of anime, but sometimes the bad outweighs the good. In those cases, peace can be made by just dropping it. It literally is as "easy as that" as oppose to making a discussion topic out of it. We are neither the author nor the editor. We are the viewer, so we don't know the reasoning behind all the flaws we see. Saying what should have happened isn't going to change what's already happened, but you've no doubt made your peace by making this thread. So, I will also disprove that haters are dumb; not that you were a hater to begin with.
ReloadSep 15, 2019 9:34 AM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Sep 15, 2019 4:16 PM
Nov 2016
Reload said:
However, if you see it as productive, no one is stopping you.

There's nothing productive about debating over this in this thread so I'm wasting my time here but then again, there's nothing productive about praising an anime either specially when the anime has flaws so people praising an anime are also wasting their time as well. We could be doing something important instead of wasting our time discussing about animes in a forum but here we are. My point is that if people praise an anime then there should also be people discussing about the crappy parts in an anime because no anime is perfect.

Reload said:

There were plenty of drops just from him, but guess what? It just means reading the source material is better than watching the adaptation. You may be in the same boat yourself, but just didn't bother to switcher mediums.

Yes and that should speak for itself. If there are some people that are dropping this anime because of Zenitsu then that only means one thing, Zenitsu is annoying for them and is failing as a comedy relief character. This could easily be fixed by toning down that yelling, he doesn't need to yell 90% of the time he appears on screen, I mean c'mon man. I agree with the comments from some people here saying that Zenitsu is like a little kid screaming in the super market because that's what he appears to be in this anime, a 16 years old teenager screaming like a kid. Just tone that down and people like me wouldn't discuss about it and the people that dropped this would probably still be watching this.

Once the anime finish I plan to read the manga, I don't have the patience to wait years for season 2 (if it ever comes out). I know for a fact that Zenitsu will be less annoying in the manga because I won't have to listen to the ear-raping yell every time.

Reload said:

I know you were replying to @Koshi_Inaba, but there's nothing dumb about dropping anime because of something you don't like. Again, "tolerance level." Everyone has it. Some find their "peace" like yourself. You do it by discussing what you don't like; however, not everyone has or is willing to make the time to justify their reasoning. There are viewers who drop nothing they start, despite entertainment value, and viewers who are more pick about what they find entertaining. Sure, good and bad content exist in a lot of anime, but sometimes the bad outweighs the good. In those cases, peace can be made by just dropping it. It literally is as "easy as that" as oppose to making a discussion topic out of it. We are neither the author nor the editor. We are the viewer, so we don't know the reasoning behind all the flaws we see. Saying what should have happened isn't going to change what's already happened, but you've no doubt made your peace by making this thread. So, I will also disprove that haters are dumb; not that you were a hater to begin with.

Yes dude, telling someone to drop an anime because they don't like something about it is dumb in my book, maybe you don't find it dumb for the same reason you don't find the ear-raping yelling annoying but there are people that find that comment dumb. What if I like 99% of the anime but there's 1% of it that I don't like (like the yelling), does that mean that I should drop the anime? Of course not man, I'm only complaining about the yelling here, I'm not complaining about anything else (apart from the way he got his blonde hair, I found that anti-climatic).

My point is, if I was complaining about 50% or 60% of the stuff the anime did wrong then his comment about people dropping the anime is justified but not when I'm only complaining about 1 thing in the anime. For me, the good out-weights the bad by a large margin so having people tell me to drop this anime only because of the yelling is cringe-worthy.

Of course, I also got a bit salty when he said that we are dumb haters, that's obviously not true.
xZabuzaxSep 15, 2019 6:57 PM
Sep 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Mar 2019
Idk who decided he would yell this much, but I wish they would make a stylistic change to have him yell less in the future. The scene in episode 23 was quite unfunny. I'm pretty sure he didn't yell this much in scenes from the manga. (¬д¬。) Guess I can just mute the episode w/ a keyboard click and read the subtitles when his yelling adds nothing other than annoyance to a scene.
Sep 16, 2019 7:06 AM

May 2009
He's perfect pleb filter.
Sep 16, 2019 7:49 AM

Aug 2019
It is, but then again, I've heard plenty of people on various different forums say they like it, and like the comedy that he brings.

If they'd toned him down just a notch, it wouldn't have taken anything away from the anime. The fact that it's annoying people to the point of them dropping the series altogether is a real shame, because the rest of it is pretty good.
Sep 16, 2019 9:11 AM
Dec 2017
He is really annoying,but all the apologists of this series and manga say he is really funny,but is not. That's all at hav to say about the bad parts of this shonen for little kids and teenagers. The series is good,but all the hype and greatness of this series is the sakuga animation right. Not all the fuzz about this series is overrated and overhyped. It's great as a anime adaptation,but this industry is dying and all the problems is carrying with the schedule of producing all series as 24 or 26 episodes is bad. But what can you about a caníbal industry of the anime industry that relies to much in sales and profit.End of rant good series,but seriously overrated.
Sep 16, 2019 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
Ahri-is-cute said:

Here is a thing , an anime with something like forced stupid comedy can never be the anime of the year , Hell it's not even in the Top 10 animes of the year

Okay, I'm just saying: FMA:B is so well-beloved here (not that I'm complaining, the opposite), but it has too much forced comedy as well, imo. It also has misplaced comedy in dramatic situations, which is one of my pet peeves and it's still so popular. For very good reasons, still.
DGM, which is one of / the favorite of mine, also has a lot of misplaced and somewhat dumb and overdone comedy. That's an anime/shounen-typical thing, I fear.
Sep 16, 2019 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
Something that helps the annoyance is the slow pace of the series. Not only the character has to be screaming all the time, the scene must take the longest time possible to end. And it's quite sad the author thought this was a good way to make comedy, because there was actually good comedy in some moments of this series. In order to Kimetsu at least get back on track, comedy should be crucial in order to make the viewer care about the characters, so I at least hope Zenitsu doesn't appear that much from now on
Sep 16, 2019 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

So many characters are so annoying in this series.
Sep 16, 2019 11:06 AM

Jul 2015
I usually get irritated quite quickly with characters like Zenitsu. But I find him to be quite entertaining. Mainly due to everyone else reaction to him.
Sep 16, 2019 12:58 PM
Aug 2015
Hmm I personally enjoy the yelling because of his seiyuu. It's funny and not forced to me. Matter of opinions.
Sep 16, 2019 2:14 PM

Feb 2011
@xZabuzax I do have to correct you on one bit. Praising serves the purpose of attracting more viewers, which isn't really a waste of time if you want more viewers to talk about an anime with. On the other hand, one could say hating on an anime warns viewers of what to look out for before starting something new. Though, history has proven hating on something too much only attracts more attention to it. I would hope you didn't make this thread only to make a point after all. Since we seem to like to repeat ourselves, I'll say this again as well: "tolerance level" will play the biggest role in one's decision to watch something or not.

Telling creators to cater to everyone is just asking for too much. If there are drops from Zenitsu alone, it'd have to be on a far bigger scale to warrant a change to his character or screen time. The fact of the matter is Kimetsu no Yaiba still has an audience. As long as there's an audience, there's no real reason to change his character or screen time. I stopped watching Black Clover myself, but being one of those drops isn't going to change the MC of the story either. The most that could happen is a change in voice acting. Same could be said of Zenitsu. Even with all his complaining, there's also the possibility that you'd have no issue if he had different voice acting.

It's not that I don't find Zenitsu's yelling annoy. It's more alone the lines of being able to "tolerate" it. Trust me when I say I've heard worse. Asta is just one of many examples. From time to time, it's just a matter of the voice not matching the character. In some of those cases, I allowed it to grow on me since I like the series so much. A great example would be One Punch Man. Since I had read the manga first, I already had a voice over in my head. Hearing something different for the first time can be a turn off, but it's a choice to get through it or not. You've already made it clear you could get through it by making this thread. Just keep it up for two more episodes. No need to watch a second season if you already plan on reading. By that time, you'll have already past the adaptation.
ReloadSep 16, 2019 2:18 PM
Sep 16, 2019 2:46 PM
Nov 2016
Reload said:
Telling creators to cater to everyone is just asking for too much. If there are drops from Zenitsu alone, it'd have to be on a far bigger scale to warrant a change to his character or screen time. The fact of the matter is Kimetsu no Yaiba still has an audience. As long as there's an audience, there's no real reason to change his character or screen time.

I do see it as counterproductive though, is not like toning the yelling down will cause a big impact and have people drop this anime, the people watching this would still be watching this, on the contrary, toning the yelling down will help this anime in having a bigger audience because the people that dropped it wouldn't have dropped it in the first place.

And yeah, I haven't watched Black Clover but yesterday I watched a compilation about Asta yelling in the 1st episode and he's even worse than Zenitsu, goddamn. I just can't understand how people like those annoying loud obnoxious characters. Zenitsu is in that same boat but Asta takes the cake.

I have no problem with the voice actor of Zenitsu, I'm sure he can do a good job if he talks normally, is just the yelling that I'm having the issue with. Having him yell 90% of the time he open his mouth to say something is simply not a good way to add comedic value to a scene. I have no problem with the voice actor, I have a bigger problem with the person that told him that he should yell 90% of the time he says something.

I find Zenitsu annoying for the same reason someone else finds Asta annoying, yelling every time they say something to deliver some comedy is just not cutting it. I can't understand how the anime industry allows shit like this or how can people find this even remotely funny. I have no problem with the yelling to deliver comedy if it's done at the appropriate time but not when they do it 90% of the time, at this point it stops being funny and is crossing the line of being plain annoying.
xZabuzaxSep 16, 2019 3:06 PM
Sep 16, 2019 9:22 PM
Jul 2009
Lordbadface said:
He is really annoying,but all the apologists of this series and manga say he is really funny,but is not. That's all at hav to say about the bad parts of this shonen for little kids and teenagers. The series is good,but all the hype and greatness of this series is the sakuga animation right. Not all the fuzz about this series is overrated and overhyped. It's great as a anime adaptation,but this industry is dying and all the problems is carrying with the schedule of producing all series as 24 or 26 episodes is bad. But what can you about a caníbal industry of the anime industry that relies to much in sales and profit.End of rant good series,but seriously overrated.

Wow, dumbest comment of the year found
Sep 17, 2019 5:34 AM

Jun 2015
Zenitsu's not this obnoxious in the manga. Kind of a shame that they made him almost pure comic relief in the anime, counting out the obvious badass moments of electric boogaloo. Then again, up until this point his true motives were only slightly hinted at.
uh oh!
Sep 17, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
he's a garbage character in a garbage show

this series has other obnoxious characters to offer, but he easily remains the worst
Sep 17, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2016
Uhm okay cool bruh. Why do you have to open a threat for this xD Its his character. Deal with it lol
Sep 17, 2019 10:05 AM
Jul 2016
Shayon said:

this series has other obnoxious characters to offer, but he easily remains the worst

People, who drop Dr.Stone and Soul eater, just have bad taste. And this comment proof this thesis even more,
Sep 17, 2019 12:45 PM

Oct 2014
TylerPilz said:
Shayon said:

People, who drop Dr.Stone and Soul eater, just have bad taste. And this comment proof this thesis even more,

people who like Demon Slayer have shit taste, and you prove this thesis even more :^)

i'll pick soul eater back up some other day, Dr.Stone will stay where it belongs tho
Sep 17, 2019 1:30 PM

Oct 2018
Shayon said:
TylerPilz said:

people who like Demon Slayer have shit taste, and you prove this thesis even more :^)

i'll pick soul eater back up some other day, Dr.Stone will stay where it belongs tho

People who watch an anime they hate are just dumb

Seriously, why are you watching every single episode of KnY if in your opinion it's a total garbage(based on your 1/10 rating)

That's the dumbest thing anyone can do IMO, watching something they don't even enjoy, what is more, they hate
Why are you torturing yourself?
Sep 17, 2019 1:39 PM

Oct 2014
-Aincrad- said:
Shayon said:

People who watch an anime they hate are just dumb

Seriously, why are you watching every single episode of KnY if in your opinion it's a total garbage(based on your 1/10 rating)

That's the dumbest thing anyone can do IMO, watching something they don't even enjoy, what is more, they hate
Why are you torturing yourself?

i made the mistake of watching it this far, so I'm going to finish it

>People who watch an anime they hate are just dumb

funny you say that when the another guy said i have bad taste for dropping anime i didn't like, lol
Sep 17, 2019 10:05 PM

Oct 2017
I have to confess sometimes it's a quite annoying and I found myself getting down the volume, but Zenitsu really likes to me as a character and his personality because they showed with his first aparition real reactions and human fear's. Nevertheless I'am certanly sure that this is not a reason as for someones to let this show in the trash bote, it is a good show the most of the time and it has a good animation and an interesting plot story so I gonna still watching for it due to even thougt if you think it "forced comedy" sometimes funny at least though not everytime. Even more if you start to analize each pieces of comedy in shows you will notice that the "comedy" the most of the times is not that fun. Just open your mind dude.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Sep 18, 2019 1:18 AM
Oct 2017
xZabuzax said:
nanashi796 said:
he didn't yell one time in like 100 chapters

That's good to know, the manga has toned down that annoying forced comedy it seems.

In the anime they force that annoying comedy on the viewer 24/7 since his introduction and it got old pretty fast. I don't mind seeing characters having those sort of forced comedy from time to time but in this anime is a "in your face" type of thing.

It's not that the anime changed anything, it's that the author changed up her approach to zenitsu's "comedy" as the manga progressed, he won't be yelling nearly as much if they make a season 2, and not at all if they were to make a season 3, also him and Inosuke get some great character development later on in the manga.
Sep 22, 2019 7:16 AM

Feb 2011
xZabuzax said:
In the anime they force that annoying comedy on the viewer 24/7 since his introduction and it got old pretty fast. I don't mind seeing characters having those sort of forced comedy from time to time but in this anime is a "in your face" type of thing.
I have to say, this his how I feel about fan-service. I can relate.
Sep 22, 2019 2:51 PM

Mar 2018
I hate Zenitsou and what I do now is simply skip any scenes with him. Thankfully the season is almost over. I doubt that I will be back for a second season since Zenitsou seems to be popular and will probably always be around.
Sep 22, 2019 3:12 PM
Nov 2016
It's a shame how a good anime like this one is losing audiences because of annoying yelling main characters, really. This wouldn't have happened if they yelled less and the anime would still be popular but with more audience.

I wish the director takes his time to read the comments of some people about this issue and tone that yelling down in the 2nd season (if there's ever one).

That being said, I kinda liked Zenitsu in the last episode, he wasn't annoying because he wasn't yelling 90% of the time, he acted mostly normal there and only yelled like 40% - 50% of his screen time, this is how that character should have been from the beginning and if he yell or complain less then that's even better.
xZabuzaxSep 22, 2019 3:27 PM
Sep 23, 2019 1:23 PM
Jul 2016
xZabuzax said:
It's a shame how a good anime like this one is losing audiences because of annoying yelling main characters, really. This wouldn't have happened if they yelled less and the anime would still be popular but with more audience.

I wish the director takes his time to read the comments of some people about this issue and tone that yelling down in the 2nd season (if there's ever one).

That being said, I kinda liked Zenitsu in the last episode, he wasn't annoying because he wasn't yelling 90% of the time, he acted mostly normal there and only yelled like 40% - 50% of his screen time, this is how that character should have been from the beginning and if he yell or complain less then that's even better.

LOL What "losing audience"? yeah some few people may have dropped the show since Zenitsu introduction because they cannot stand the character, but saying that the overall show have been losing audience is a complete lie, since the second cour the viewership and popularity have been increasing, especially during the Spiders arc, exploting with episode 19. And a lot of people have been getting used to Zenitsu lately, heck i know a tons of people that find Zenitsu growing of them, especially in latest episodes, some even say he is their favorite character.
Sep 23, 2019 1:56 PM
Nov 2016
DeepRiver said:
LOL What "losing audience"? yeah some few people may have dropped the show since Zenitsu introduction because they cannot stand the character, but saying that the overall show have been losing audience is a complete lie, since the second cour the viewership and popularity have been increasing, especially during the Spiders arc, exploting with episode 19. And a lot of people have been getting used to Zenitsu lately, heck i know a tons of people that find Zenitsu growing of them, especially in latest episodes, some even say he is their favorite character.

What I said is no lie, this show is very popular and because of that it has a lot of audience but it has lost a couple of them as well because of Zenitsu. Don't think that the people complaining here are the only ones unhappy with that character, I bet there's plenty of lurkers that has dropped the anime because of him.

It's gaining more audience than it's losing them, sure, but the audience that left wouldn't have left in the first place if that character yelled less and hence, what I said is no lie.
Sep 23, 2019 1:56 PM

Oct 2018
xZabuzax said:

Yeah, well, the anime is still very popular, more than any others ones currently, and it's still getting thousands of new viewers every day, so I have no idea what you're talking about

And only a very few people have dropped the anime because of him. The smarter ones just simply down voted the episode where he was yelling in, or just lowered their rating, that's all.
-Aincrad-Sep 23, 2019 2:00 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.