Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh God, they introduced that Shea Haulia (bunny girl) and she acts like a fool. Kinda reminds me of Aqua from Konosuba.

It looks like the episode gave her a lot of fan service with the boobs and ass shots. Yue's anger is literally showing. I couldn't take this episode seriously at all lol
Aug 19, 2019 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
So the bunny girl got introduced. She really is a worthless rabbit lol.

Aug 19, 2019 9:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just as I thought this show was at least getting a little bit better, this happens
Aug 19, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2017
I wanted to give this another chance but it's just so bland. Everything feels so purposeless, what's even the point of that rabbit and her clan. You can clearly see a lot is cut out, for ex. why would he try to even train those guys if he found it a bother. Atleast the monster was not cgi. Anyways this is a drop for me.
Aug 19, 2019 9:28 AM
Jul 2016
i cant believe they cut one of the amazing thing in this show when he just destroy the soldiers
omg this going down and down
Aug 19, 2019 9:32 AM
Feb 2018
After a recap in a 12-episode series we get a fan-service filler with a half-naked annoying as F bunny-dummy. I guess if sh*t similar to this continues on I drop it.
Aug 19, 2019 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
Geez they went through 5 manga chapters in that episode, still a better episode than anything in the labrynth though, hate the labrynth.

goza1 said:
i cant believe they cut one of the amazing thing in this show when he just destroy the soldiers
omg this going down and down

Probably to make the series lighter and softer, considering the implications of that scene it would make sense to skip it.

I think the most unusual skip is the rabbit's calming down after hajime compares them to said soldiers.
Aug 19, 2019 9:35 AM

Oct 2018
What the hell is this. The main characters are so unlikeable and so unbearably edgy that it just hurts. Also the pacing in this episode was, again, absolutely terrible.
Aug 19, 2019 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
That felt way too different than previous episodes. And that skip O.o

Tho I like that bunny.
Aug 19, 2019 9:55 AM

Oct 2018
Didn't even bother finishing this episode, stopped after 7 minutes

This is terrible(both the anime and the episode), this is the first time I'll rate any anime episode 1/5

I was patient so far, thinking it might get better, but it didn't

Dropped 5/10(that's basically the lowest I rate any anime, that's my 1/10)

I'm a big fan of the Isekai genre, but this is literally the worst one I've seen so far
The worst Isekai anime, and one of the worst anime I've seen

The biggest disappointment of this year, this could've been such a great series...
-Aincrad-Aug 19, 2019 10:01 AM
Aug 19, 2019 10:02 AM

Aug 2018
It was ok at my very best. I wonder if the worthless busty rabbitgirl was supposed to be funny, but she wasn't in fact. Well her whole tribe/clan was pretty uninteresting as well...

I'm honestly afraid considering they're returning to the 4 remaiming lab', the first one was awfully ugly & boring... There is only one thing I hope to see before the 13th episode last minute : a meeting between Hajime/Yue and his former comrades. Like, I just want see him taking revenge on the traitor who stroke him in the introduction.
Aug 19, 2019 10:03 AM
Feb 2015
i can understand why they skip anything about the emperor since it later story arc, but they skip how he save them and the reason and how bunny girl fall in love is hell stupid ...
Aug 19, 2019 10:04 AM
Aug 2019
This has got to be one of the worst anime adaptations out there. It completely skips so much material and feels so empty. Out of any anime I believe this truly deserves to be rated 1/5. The LNs are definitely with the read and are one of my favorite series if you like the idea of this anime and how any of the plot should have developed I recommend reading the LNs.
Pinesol9Aug 19, 2019 10:23 AM
Aug 19, 2019 10:05 AM

Jun 2014
Usually I do not complain about pacing stuff since adapting LN in seasonal anime is tricky, but this rushing abomination deserves whatever scrutiny they get, this is NOT just budget problem, it's NOT just production time problem, above all, this IS attitude problem, the production team clearly gave no damn to the series and it is hard to trace any evidence of care they put in the series.
Aug 19, 2019 10:13 AM
Nov 2018
I don't think it's just me who thinks this Ep was fckin fast and too much things happend... It's almost like in first ep. Storyline is missing everything important. Damn... For a moment I thought... Ok There was some big mistakes at the start but now, it's going to be fine anime... Well.. I don't know what to expect from the next Ep... I'm disappointed now
Aug 19, 2019 10:26 AM

Aug 2018
They just put half a volume in a single episode again, right? Anyway, this is only going to get worse.
Aug 19, 2019 10:27 AM

Apr 2008
At least I had good laugh at the expense of how bad and rushed this episode was. So rushed that nearly every single scene felt completely random.

No CGI monsters this week, yay?
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Aug 19, 2019 10:29 AM
Jan 2016
Otorez said:
It was ok at my very best. I wonder if the worthless busty rabbitgirl was supposed to be funny, but she wasn't in fact. Well her whole tribe/clan was pretty uninteresting as well...

I'm honestly afraid considering they're returning to the 4 remaiming lab', the first one was awfully ugly & boring... There is only one thing I hope to see before the 13th episode last minute : a meeting between Hajime/Yue and his former comrades. Like, I just want see him taking revenge on the traitor who stroke him in the introduction.

Sorry but as far as I can tell this will only cover up to volume 3 of the novels and Hajime doesn't meet up with his other classmates until the end of Volume 4. He will meet his teacher and some other classmates, but not the hero's party. Unless the studio plans on making changes to the story
Aug 19, 2019 10:30 AM
Jan 2016
CarlosHndz said:
They just put half a volume in a single episode again, right? Anyway, this is only going to get worse.

Yep and they left out the most important character building scene, where Hajime offs a group of Capital soldiers
Aug 19, 2019 10:38 AM

Jul 2019
They scraped all of the little world building there even was and a deciding character moment?! Everything replaced with fanservice and some subtitle slides for kana that even a Japanese kindergarten kid could read. Plus, they left the rabbit people in their warrior like state and did not bother... of, forget about about it...

Now its almost at the sweet spot of being so bad that it is good again. And hey, the annoying sidekick is as annoying as in the manga so they did something right.
Aug 19, 2019 10:46 AM

Jun 2017
Is it just me or they actually skipped a lot just to add the bunny girl and be done with it lol. Would have been nice to get some episodes outside the labyrinth and they seem to be diving into the next one right away....
Aug 19, 2019 10:51 AM
Apr 2017
This is so delightfully horrid.

"hey we're useless rabbit people, we can't do shit" "go kill a monster or I'll kill you" "WE'VE KILLED DOZENS OF MONSTERS AND BY THE WAY WE REVERE YOU FOR MAKING US MAGICALLY HYPER RIPPED MURDEROUS RABBITS OYABUN-SAMA"

No, like, seriously, who the fuck writes these things? I thought slime was not exactly subtle or original but wow, at least there was a decent explanation there, this is just so...wow.

Approve of bunnygirl sidekick, a pair of tits was badly needed in this disgusting lolicon convention. Don't really care how annoying she is, the standard of this show is so low even Sakura would make for a stellar character.

Shockingly entertaining, once more. Lovely.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Aug 19, 2019 10:53 AM

Jan 2009
Otorez said:

Theoretically the reisen labrynth will take 1 episode, heck with this pacing it might not even take a episode.
We won't see any other labrynth's this season(doubt it will get a S2 though, sadly they really screwed this one up).
Aug 19, 2019 10:55 AM
Feb 2019
the best ep so far, i liked the comedy and the feel, there was no plot but at least i got a bit of laugh
Aug 19, 2019 11:04 AM

Jan 2009
MomoSinX said:
Is it just me or they actually skipped a lot just to add the bunny girl and be done with it lol. Would have been nice to get some episodes outside the labyrinth and they seem to be diving into the next one right away....
5 manga chapters, and if i understand right, the manga already rushes a few things, so yeah, this covered all but 1 chapter of what's labeled vol 3 of the manga so it's extremely rushed.
Aug 19, 2019 11:14 AM
Feb 2009
bunny girl with nice proportions hell yea lol
Aug 19, 2019 11:28 AM
Jan 2016
Tatsuya said:
MomoSinX said:
5 manga chapters, and if i understand right, the manga already rushes a few things, so yeah, this covered all but 1 chapter of what's labeled vol 3 of the manga so it's extremely rushed.

They skipped half the damn novel itself almost 200 pages where the studio just said "fuck it"
Aug 19, 2019 11:40 AM

May 2009
HaXXspetten said:
Just as I thought this show was at least getting a little bit better, this happens

Agreed. When it got to the End I was like...Wait, wut?
Aug 19, 2019 11:55 AM
Jan 2016
I was hoping to see the scene where he runs into the group of soldiers because it is a character developing moment but they totally brush passed it.
Aug 19, 2019 11:55 AM

Aug 2018
prrgangsta said:
Otorez said:

Sorry but as far as I can tell this will only cover up to volume 3 of the novels and Hajime doesn't meet up with his other classmates until the end of Volume 4. He will meet his teacher and some other classmates, but not the hero's party. Unless the studio plans on making changes to the story

Crap, that's what I was afraid of... well well, it seems I won't get my 'most awaited" moment then lol. Anyway, Arifureta isn't such a real pain to watch, like I ain't suffering each week but I ain't taking a great pleasure either. So I will still give it a chance (more like 2-3-+ chances) to at least provide a real good episode.
Aug 19, 2019 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
Tatsuya said:
Otorez said:

Theoretically the reisen labrynth will take 1 episode, heck with this pacing it might not even take a episode.
We won't see any other labrynth's this season(doubt it will get a S2 though, sadly they really screwed this one up).

Hum, I'm honestly glad to learn that there will be other stuff than labyrinth adventuring (first 5 episodes really displeased me). I always give any game or show a chance to give me some pleasure / fun / entertainment, so... let's hope they don't fail to release anything really enjoyable.
Aug 19, 2019 12:02 PM

Jun 2010
People are saying this episode skipped a lot, where did it even start? Volume 3 of the Light Novel? I don't mind going to start reading the LN, and I don't mind the stuff that happened up until now, just wondering if episode started at the beginning of Volume 3 or somewhere else.
Aug 19, 2019 12:05 PM
Jan 2019
I spent so much time reading WN and Manga just to see this fcked up adapation.One good serie ruined by White Fox.This episode is so bland like i'm eating my breakfast only bread without jam.Shit with adapation like this i dun even hope for sequels.Let's stop at Tio Arc.I want to see That god damn Hero boy party fcked by Some Demon woman tho.
Aug 19, 2019 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
finally this show got color instead of just unseeable darkness and boobie bunny girl brought some life to this show....still bad and dont care for it however
Aug 19, 2019 12:18 PM
Apr 2013
Holy fuck, are we back at episode 1? Quite honestly, the episodes 2-5 somewhat started to fix the more glaring problems this anime had, but this feels like the guy who directed ep 1 is back in action... oh wow... Skipped the whole helping arc and training arc, added a useless new character, did some bad jokes with a whole group of people, and overall just, ugh... this was REALLY bad.

At least the episode was selfconcious enough to call itself worthless bunny.
Aug 19, 2019 12:18 PM

Mar 2018
Yeaaaahh this is getting more and more disappointing

As a novel reader I dont have trouble understanding whats going on and all but as I skim through the posts here I clearly get the problem. I mean I can see it myself but I at least know what they left out and can still draw the conclusion

This whole episode were like 5+ chapter in the novel
They basically skipped all the introduction of the beast tribe and the colony there, all the connections, interactions, relationships they made there. All the development between Hajime and the Hauria tribe.
Its just sad ngl

What we got was some ost they put over a picture show- that explains nothing but literally only shows what they left out

And then the introduction of Shia that only seems like fan-service.
I even see some posts here thinking its a filler episode. And it actually feels like one but it REALLY isnt

I feel really bad for anime only watchers not gonna lie

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 19, 2019 12:19 PM

Mar 2018
neonie said:
People are saying this episode skipped a lot, where did it even start? Volume 3 of the Light Novel? I don't mind going to start reading the LN, and I don't mind the stuff that happened up until now, just wondering if episode started at the beginning of Volume 3 or somewhere else.
just start from the beginning of the novel. It's better because they already left out way too much until now, not just this episode

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 19, 2019 12:25 PM
Apr 2018
Meh was pretty boring but not that bad
Aug 19, 2019 12:28 PM
Jan 2016
neonie said:

They skipped pretty much the first 200 pages of volume 3.

They skipped the part where Hajime kills a group of human soldiers, which is important for his character development because he realizes he has no remorse for anyone that gets in his way, be they human or monster.

They skip the beastman tribe interaction, where we learn the beastmen were told to lead the conqueror of the labyrinths to the one in their forest.

They also left out the reason why Hajime trained the rabbitmen, which was because they were sentenced to execution, so Hajime trained them in case any of the other tribes came after them later on
Aug 19, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2015
this is so unbelievably bad its actually entertaining, 10 out of 10 for not disappointing me and getting any better or making ant sense whatsoever.
Aug 19, 2019 12:30 PM

Jun 2010
prrgangsta said:
neonie said:

They skipped pretty much the first 200 pages of volume 3.

They skipped the part where Hajime kills a group of human soldiers, which is important for his character development because he realizes he has no remorse for anyone that gets in his way, be they human or monster.

They skip the beastman tribe interaction, where we learn the beastmen were told to lead the conqueror of the labyrinths to the one in their forest.

They also left out the reason why Hajime trained the rabbitmen, which was because they were sentenced to execution, so Hajime trained them in case any of the other tribes came after them later on

Gotcha. Thank you. Seriously debating on whether or not to just pick up on Volume 3 or start from the beginning like someone in a previous post suggested.
Aug 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Oct 2018
HinaILoveU said:
One good serie ruined by White Fox.

Ruined by Asread*
Aug 19, 2019 1:29 PM

Aug 2019
Blue hair Check.
Worthless Check.
Isekai Check.

So it's just a Knock off version of Aqua that is also a bunny, and less funny.

Also this anime is so bad that it can't be a accident. This has to dibliberate with how bad this anime has turned out to be. I am half wonderering if this is some form of troll and we are all the bait.
Aug 19, 2019 1:29 PM

Aug 2019
Blue hair Check.
Worthless Check.
Isekai Check.

So it's just a Knock off version of Aqua that is also a bunny, and less funny.

Also this anime is so bad that it can't be a accident. This has to dibliberate with how bad this anime has turned out to be. I am half wonderering if this is some form of troll and we are all the bait.
Aug 19, 2019 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
5.5 episodes, including 2 recaps.
To find a 6th that directly makes a Fast Forward of at least 4 manga chapters, in a boring fast pace.
What is this damn sh.t
Aug 19, 2019 1:58 PM
Aug 2018
Ugh, I hated this episode. It was clearly extremely rushed.
But that's just like... my opinion... man
Aug 19, 2019 1:59 PM
Aug 2018
FakeSaturday said:
I've heard the LN is actually quite good and from the ratings I've seen it's actually a decent story, but this episode was horrible. Think I might just read the LN instead.
I would recommend it over the anime. Though it got boring for me after a while.
But that's just like... my opinion... man
Aug 19, 2019 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
If i remember correctly from reading the manga, there was alot of content skipped. All these fast-forward moment in this episode could fill up atleast 4 episodes of content, guess they didin't like the "rabbit family" arc and just skipped it through to get to the next labyrinth.
Aug 19, 2019 2:29 PM

Aug 2019
Linkon18 said:
If i remember correctly from reading the manga, there was alot of content skipped. All these fast-forward moment in this episode could fill up atleast 4 episodes of content, guess they didin't like the "rabbit family" arc and just skipped it through to get to the next labyrinth.

Replace Rabbit family with Other things and we will also something also true.

They didn't like setting up the story, so they skipped most of it.

They didn't like giving the cast personality so they skipped that leaving us with bland forgettable walking mounds of tofu.
Aug 19, 2019 2:35 PM

Dec 2016
Hakan3369 said:
Everything feels so purposeless, what's even the point of that rabbit and her clan.

From what I understand Hajime said that "Maybe I will need you in future", so it is obvious foreshadowing that he will need them especially when this tree most likely is key for returning to his home.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.83/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

383 by Rishabh1348 »»
Mar 5, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

103 by TsunamiYT »»
Mar 2, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2019

158 by Seabury »»
Jan 13, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

171 by Mizangrh »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

89 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.