Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2019 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, a new episode for this show aired after all those rebroadcasts.

Now we got a character with electric abilities making an appearance. This show sure has a strange roster of freaks. That electric guy has a lot of firepower though.
Aug 18, 2019 11:27 AM
Feb 2018
Well, I didn't even notice this series had been delayed... until now. I'd say this fact shows how "interesting" it is. At least for me. The whole series seems like a set of random fights connected between each other with some sort of scenario. But it's the forth episode and history progressing hasn't even started properly yet.
Aug 18, 2019 11:33 AM

Dec 2017
Well, I kinda expected better from this anime, but it just can't compete with Cop Craft. Similar ideas, but execution differs way too much. This one feels more random, with no good established world.
Aug 18, 2019 2:35 PM

Jun 2017
Glad it's finally back on track.

Electro dude got what he deserved and looks like the police chick MC is starting to improve as well.
Aug 18, 2019 5:00 PM

Sep 2017
it was worth the wait. looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 18, 2019 8:18 PM
Jul 2019
IT'S BACK!!! And this time with Bem, Belo, and Bela working together. I'm super happy about how all the characters are finally introduced and the board is set for the game to begin. Honestly the fact that I can point out most if not all the characters from the opening shows how focused the show seems to be on plot by having a medium cast . The plus being that those not integral to the plot are quite human yet are not emphasized. Thus not taking away attention from those who matter.

My worries are as follows the scientist guy and the villain woman head are going to be super boring, and uninteresting delivering a lackluster opposition to the main characters who are shining with depths as deep as the earth's mantle.

P.S I feel like this can never be mentioned enough but the opening is awesome.like super awesome. Amazing awesome. IT AWESOME. The jazz is so beautiful and the woman singing, it's giving me goosebumps.❤️❤️
Aug 18, 2019 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
idk about the rest of u but i always get batman vibes from this series. the villains always feel like classic batman villains. tht starch guy felt like clayface
Aug 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Oct 2008
That was a nice clash of monsters!
looks like the humanoid are getting a lot of involvement and more chaos!
4/5.

Aug 19, 2019 2:19 AM

Jan 2018
I was thinking this was some really bad new anime, I like the girls but the villains are the worst Ive ever seen and nothing makes sense in the story but then I found out this is a remake from a 1968 series, which explains the horribly bad made villains, it also a 2006 and 2017 series and some other mini series. Did you people know about it? Am I the only uncultured who thought it was a new anime?
Aug 19, 2019 2:21 AM

Jan 2018
matias067 said:
That was a nice clash of monsters!
looks like the humanoid are getting a lot of involvement and more chaos!
4/5.
damn I like that signature, is it allowed to have ecchi images tho??
Aug 19, 2019 3:20 AM

Mar 2016
The episode was fun, but I it felt dumb at times. This anime was made by Production IG, so I feel like this won't end up being bad. Hope I am not wrong.

I wonder why they translated the word 'Youkai' in the subtitles. I don't think it has an English translation at all.

I am glad that the electric guy wasn't rescued at the end of the fight with Bem.
Aug 19, 2019 3:47 AM

Jul 2017
abyss_will said:
I was thinking this was some really bad new anime, I like the girls but the villains are the worst Ive ever seen and nothing makes sense in the story but then I found out this is a remake from a 1968 series, which explains the horribly bad made villains, it also a 2006 and 2017 series and some other mini series. Did you people know about it? Am I the only uncultured who thought it was a new anime?

You're not the only one (of the few who watched it before). This series is just too old, too niche for its own good.

Finally after 3 weeks, we're back...and it's largely the same villain-of-the-week monstrosity. This time, featuring Dekomori (in electricity terms), which is a doozy.

As per usual, Bem hails the project of chasing it down, with support from Bela and Belo. The right is purely Bem's.

As per usual, Sonia Summers is one character that she must get her facts right about the discrepancy that is the difference between the monstees, both demon and humanoid (which is the trio).

There's still too much mystery to uncover...the only problem is how the staff will choose to reveal.

If taken the KyoAni incident, I'd better see some flame censoring if content change took 3 weeks to materialize.
Aug 19, 2019 12:01 PM
Apr 2016
I might be going insane but that scene with monsters at bar made completely zero sense. This is not how you produce works of art in the second half of second decade of 20th century... This is literally not.
Scrap that, EVERYTHING in the episode seems random, as someone stated, from dialogues to action scenes.I am royally disappointed.
Daniel_NaumovAug 19, 2019 12:07 PM
Re:formed
Aug 20, 2019 9:06 AM

Apr 2011
This one made me drop the series. The first episode was ok, second one wasn't. Third one was ok, but this one was really bad.

It's a bit sad that it had to come to this as I rarely drop a series unless there's something that I really dislike about it (such as annoying character behavior or too much fan service), but I've got other, more interesting animes that I'd rather invest my time in.

Daniel_Naumov said:
I might be going insane but that scene with monsters at bar made completely zero sense. This is not how you produce works of art in the second half of second decade of 20th century... This is literally not.
Scrap that, EVERYTHING in the episode seems random, as someone stated, from dialogues to action scenes.I am royally disappointed.

Totally agree with you here.
Aug 20, 2019 7:11 PM

Dec 2018
Ehh....not worth the wait, definitely. It feels like the show has no idea where it wants to go from now, and is just sort of...attempting to assemble itself as it goes along. It's like nothing was planned out. This is now slipping from a 7.5 to a 7.0 for me. I'm about to give the series a 6, which isn't a good sign, considering how much promise this had...oh, and the villains completely suck now, great...
Aug 21, 2019 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
I wish Bela and Megane boy got more screen time :/
Aug 22, 2019 10:55 AM
Jan 2019
Good episode! So those humans with abilities and monsters are modified by a mad scientist upon request. Somehow, now I find more sense to this anime.
The fight was not bad, he had his good moments. It's great that every yokai, Bem, Belo and Bela, possess an element.

Something tells me that the detective is going to fall in love with Bem, hahaha.
Aug 24, 2019 8:28 AM

Apr 2018
Bem makes his appearance. I was expecting it to be his episode like what the other two had but this is fine. This show is kind of boring as it progresses; it has the same pattern each episode and keeps introducing a lot of characters without explanations . Hoping that this will be actually good soon
Aug 26, 2019 2:09 AM
Aug 2018
Guys... I wanna ask you... i thought this anime could be better... the first two ep were so good... now ehm I'm kinda in doubt to vote I suppouse till now it can have a vote around 7 or 8... what do you think?
Sep 18, 2019 12:37 AM

Mar 2010
Scientist guy is going to meet belo friend :/ I wonder why people haven't gone after Belo since they think he did it
Dec 1, 2019 12:57 AM

Jul 2015
Wow Sonia only just noticed that bem was protecting her, took a few episodes but we got there

Mar 20, 2022 3:04 AM

Jul 2016
shimrai said:
Bem makes his appearance. I was expecting it to be his episode like what the other two had but this is fine. This show is kind of boring as it progresses; it has the same pattern each episode and keeps introducing a lot of characters without explanations . Hoping that this will be actually good soon

Always good to have a monster of the week show on the go I find.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bem Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

31 by iSoye »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:30 AM

» Why such the low score?

DanLikesAnimu - Aug 31, 2019

20 by Yonaga »»
May 15, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bem Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2019

14 by Stardew »»
Apr 10, 2022 7:20 PM

Poll: » Bem Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2019

13 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 2022 8:02 PM

Poll: » Bem Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

19 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 2022 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.