Forum Settings
Forums

Turn your favourite Anime into a Light Novel Title

New
Aug 9, 2019 10:34 AM

Feb 2019
Sum up the general plot of your favourite Anime using LN naming conventions.

For me: That time I fell through a well and went on an adventure in Feudal Japan.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2019 10:36 AM
Sep 2018
That time dude's arm got eaten by a sea monster.
Aug 9, 2019 10:38 AM

Jan 2018
I just got ran over by a car and now I got to help the Spirit World fight apparitions
What a beautiful Duwang
Aug 9, 2019 10:40 AM

Jul 2016
I Moved to a New City But There's a Headless Horsewoman and also the Girl I Like is Possessed?
Aug 9, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
Nyanpasu! What Does That Even Mean? My Silly Non-Adventures in the Countryside. ― And Rabbits ―
Aug 9, 2019 10:48 AM

Sep 2016
Tired of living I decided to help out a vampire in exchange for my life, but little did I know that it would change my life so much I would eventually get a girlfriend that's abusive but very lovely
Aug 9, 2019 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
I died because I was rude to a Granny and now have to kill Aliens, but at least the Girl is cute and oh shit I'm hard again
Aug 9, 2019 10:58 AM

Feb 2019
RunningWild85 said:
That time I got myself into a bizarre adventure in Mexico to save a cheeky witch with a dark past and ended up exploring my sexuality along the way... Turns out I'm a lesbian!

gold, absolute gold. wow. I'd read it
Aug 9, 2019 11:04 AM

Nov 2009
I might be a clutz but at least nobody knows I'm actually a duck even though that's my name!
Aug 9, 2019 11:11 AM

Jun 2019
My Worthless Goddess, Loli Mage, and Masochist Knight Cant Be This Cute

Aug 9, 2019 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
My girlfriend killed me now Im a Devil future Harem King.
Aug 9, 2019 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
For my little sister I would even kill my father and conquer the world.
Aug 9, 2019 11:22 AM

Feb 2019
Ryougine said:

that's good but also kinda cheating since it already has a LN lol
Aug 9, 2019 11:24 AM

Jun 2019
:<

My dad is a prick, but now I can fight him with psychic powers I got from this green-haired chick who likes to promote pizza!
Aug 9, 2019 11:26 AM

Mar 2018
Wasted my life consuming isekai, am now a worthless hikikomori!
poop
Aug 9, 2019 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Two Brothers Try To Revive Their Mother Through Alchemy And End Up Severely Injured.
Aug 9, 2019 11:31 AM
Nov 2017
Is wrong use the alchemist to try to revive my mother?
PiukiiAug 9, 2019 11:42 AM
Aug 9, 2019 11:41 AM

Sep 2018
I sacrificed my older sister for these fancy, blue eyes! Also I live in the city, where half of population are monsters!
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Aug 9, 2019 11:41 AM

Jun 2017
forum games thread
We enjoyed our lives fullest despite being in a post-apocalyptic world
Aug 9, 2019 11:42 AM

Oct 2015
My step sister is abusive so I moved away but now I feel depressed and have nothing to live for.
Aug 9, 2019 11:43 AM
Aug 2018
All I want is to be popular but I’m stuck with the blonde idiot and the Yaoi nerd with bigger tits then me

Asobi Asobase
Aug 9, 2019 11:46 AM

Feb 2019
Esquirtit said:

lowkey, I'm in there, and I hate it lmao
Aug 9, 2019 12:03 PM

Mar 2018
Superns18 said:
Esquirtit said:

Not sure if you know what a hikikomori is, or if your profile is a lie. Maybe you're just joking though, don't feel bad about liking isekai man!
poop
Aug 9, 2019 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
I'm a depressed boy who doesn't like to get in the robot
Aug 9, 2019 12:11 PM
Aug 2015
My Step Sister Kissed Me And Now I Am Gay!
Aug 9, 2019 12:11 PM

Oct 2010
My dad hates me but I help him save the world with a giant robot; beware of the red hair girl!
Aug 9, 2019 12:13 PM
Mar 2018
That time I microwaved a banana to become a green goo and suddenly found out that I am a time travel God
Aug 9, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2009
I Was Celebrating My Sweet Sixteenth When People Told Me I Couldn't Use Magic And Threw Me Into A Prison Island

I Used To Be Really Good At School But Ever Since Coming To Earth I Became A Slacker Up Late Playing MMO Games And My Big Sister's Gonna Kill Me If She Finds Out

I'm Just An Ordinary High School Girl And I Was Looking For My Long-Lost Father When Someone Hired Me To Do A Job Even A Monkey Can Do

I Woke Up Late And All I Got Was This Lousy Electric Mouse

I Forgot Everything But Someone Told Me I'm Dead And I Can't Die Anymore So I'm Stuck In This War Between A Weirdo With A Sniper Rifle And An Angel Who Stabbed Me

I Have The Power To Take Control Of People's Bodies For Short Periods Of Time And I Got In Trouble For That

My Schoolmates And I Got Asked By Some Girl Who's Also A Submarine So Now We're Traveling The High Seas Making New Friends

I'm Just An Ordinary Guy Who Has The Power To See Microbes And I'm Finally Going To Ag U

I Was Attending A Concert When Things Blew Up And I Was Saved By One Of The Singers And Then Later I Found I Get Magical Powers When Singing

My Buddy And I Stalked My Household Servant Android And Find Out That She Frequents A Bar That Confuses Me Whether Everyone Is Human Or Android

I Have Literally No Idea What I'm Doing Other Than That I Want To Go Up The Tower And Defeat The Evil Druaga, While Everyone Around Me Seems To Have Different Ideas For What They're Doing

I'm Just An Ordinary High School Girl In A Small Town With A Part-Time Job And Then Giant Mechs And Alien Geopolitics Suddenly Entered My Life

I'm Just An Ordinary Boy But One Day A Really Pretty Girl Showed Up And Now I Want To Join The Airsurfing Gang That She's Part Of
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Aug 9, 2019 12:24 PM

May 2009
Oh, I should have mentioned this series of unforgettable titles:

I'm Just An Ordinary Boy But One Day A Really Pretty Girl Showed Up And Now I Want To Join The Airsurfing Gang That She's Part Of

I'm Just An Ordinary Boy But One Day A Really Pretty Girl Showed Up And Now I Want To Join The Japanese Liberation Terrorist Gang That She's Part Of

I'm Just An Ordinary Boy But One Day A Really Pretty Girl Showed Up And Now I Want To Join The Brainwashing-Network-Destroying Gang That, Well, She's Not Part Of But I'm Kinda Now Wanted (In A Bad Way) And It's All Really Complicated, Sheesh
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Aug 9, 2019 12:27 PM

Feb 2019
Esquirtit said:
Superns18 said:

Not sure if you know what a hikikomori is, or if your profile is a lie. Maybe you're just joking though, don't feel bad about liking isekai man!

of course I know what a hikemori is dude I live in Japan lol. It's a shut in with no friends and poor social skills. I was exaggerating though using the "i'm in this picture/tweet/post and I hate it" meme. I'm more to the Otaku side of the scale
Aug 9, 2019 12:38 PM

Jan 2013
My Step Brother Is A Vampire And I Had To Die With Him In A Fire, But He Survived And Came Back To Haunt My Descendants, But Even If He Lost To A Deliquent He Is Still Causing Problems!!
Aug 9, 2019 12:40 PM

Sep 2018
Reborn as a God, but I'm working for lower than the minimum wage.
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Aug 9, 2019 12:42 PM

Mar 2018
Superns18 said:
Esquirtit said:

of course I know what a hikemori is dude I live in Japan lol. It's a shut in with no friends and poor social skills. I was exaggerating though using the "i'm in this picture/tweet/post and I hate it" meme. I'm more to the Otaku side of the scale

I was kinda confused but I figured it was something like that lol. MC of the anime I described doesn't actually have anything to do with isekai though, it's pretty respectful towards otaku culture. Anyway GL banging them tight Asian pussies
poop
Aug 9, 2019 12:56 PM

Aug 2015
That one time I confessed to my crush and he gave me a signature and made me his manga assistant.
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

Aug 9, 2019 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
What happens if your favorite anime is already a LN?

Aug 9, 2019 1:57 PM
a car

Jun 2017
Neato, I Can Turn into a Giant and Fight Other Giants Too!

My Brother and I just tried to Bring our Mom Back to Life, now I have One Arm and He's a Suit of Armor

The Boy with no Superpowers who wanted to be the World's Greatest Superhero

Uh... the Microwave is a Time Machine. What's up with that?

The World just Ended, so let's Rebuild Human Civilization from Scratch

And since MAL lists the Jojo Arcs as separate titles:
  • My Foster Brother is a Dog-Hating Jerk and a Vampire
  • My Grandfather's Old Friend told me about these Pillar Men guys, so I guess I better take them out!
  • A Group of Masculine Men travel to Egypt to fight an Immortal Vampire Lord
  • Some Middle-Aged guy who Happens to be my Cousin just showed up and since then a Whole Bunch of Weird Stuff has Been Happening!
  • The Rising of the Gangster Hero
Aug 9, 2019 2:07 PM

Feb 2019
GalacticMagna said:

would kinda be cheating since it already is, second one maybe?
Aug 9, 2019 2:16 PM
Mar 2018
The pink antennas man who doesn't like to stand out and has all kinds of ESP-related abilities
Aug 9, 2019 2:22 PM
Nov 2018
I was a regular Middle School girl when a weird creature offered to grant me a wish, thereby throwing me into despair

My life is cruel and sad but three sisters try to make it better, as do some of my rivals in game I play professionally

I was a weakling in a postapocalyptic world, but father who hates me made me fight aliens in this weird... thing

Having accidentally invented time travel, we learn about ourselves and I try to make everyone survive

My #5 actually is a LN with fitting title, so that's enough
Aug 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Oct 2013
That time I got attacked by creatures created by a being from a parallel universe but was saved by a girl with flaming red hair wielding a sword who was contracted to God from the same parallel universe
Aug 9, 2019 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Superns18 said:
GalacticMagna said:

would kinda be cheating since it already is, second one maybe?

Ummm
Rowan_F said:
I Moved to a New City But There's a Headless Horsewoman and also the Girl I Like is Possessed?
Ryougine said:

Durarara and Konosuba are based on light novels so it doesn't really matter if your favorite anime is a light novel (unless it does have a very light novel title).
Aug 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Jul 2017
I participated in a bizarre intercontinental horse race to discover the secret of the spin and the true purpose of the race

To those who don't get it, it's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 7, Steel Ball Run
Aug 9, 2019 2:55 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
These titles are starting to sound like Actually Happened/fake animated storytime video titles lmao

How Did I Become A Champion Of Justice In A Sailor Fuku?!
We Fairies Are In The Wonderful World of Humans
Welcome To My Heart-Pounding Quest Of Capturing Magical Cards
That Time I Got Kidnapped To Another World With Talking Cats
If It's For My Best Friend, I Would Stop Them From Becoming A Magical Girl
Stuck In Another World With A Giant Yokai Bathhouse
Why Did You Put Us In A Lifeless High School World, God?!
I'm Forced To Become Some Old Witch's Apprentice, Help!!!
The Girl From The Mirror Who Ruined My Completely Ordinary Summer Life
That Time Our After-School Club Became Magical Girls In Another World
That Time I Met Some Strange Girl Who Fell From The Sky
My Part-Time Job As A Flying Delivery Witch!!
Our New Neighbor Who Lives In The Forest Cannot Be This Cute

ok that's all i got
Aug 9, 2019 2:56 PM

Jul 2019
The strongest superhero made me eat his hair and now I'm one too?
Life is a despicable endurance race
Aug 9, 2019 3:16 PM
Jul 2018
That time when a girl makes me join her club that has extra-ordinary beings and we try to stop her from being bored or else the world will be destroyed.

I was a gamer who hates real life girls and now a demon is forcing me to form a relationship with them or else I'll die

I can't believe this girl gave me mind-control powers and now I can use them to rebel against my father and his nation

My lover is gone and so are my arms, now I write letters for those who can't fully express their feelings.

I accidentally hugged these guys and now they're animals

I became a ballerina and now I should find these missing shards for a certain prince

I am a cold orphan boy and I also have a demon as a butler on my side

I was reincarnated into a fantasy world. But now I have these idiots with me to go and defeat the demon king.

I moved into a city looking for an exciting life. But there are gang wars, a manipulator, a headless woman and many other crazy things.

That time when everyone in the gang becomes immortal and that time when a certain train has crazy people going at each other.

Not my favorite anime but one of my favorite manga:
I was summoned back from a parallel world along with a girl. But now everyone's all grown up, including my best friend and I now I have to fight monsters with them.
Aug 9, 2019 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Would you like to visit this hot springs inn that is run by innocent fox girls?

I am a mad scientist who accidentally invented a time machine. What should I do? Why am I targeted by an evil organisation?

I dated this one chick in my harem and my life went down a downward spiral, would you like to cry for me?

The reason I can save the world is because I play children card game on motorcycle.
Aug 9, 2019 7:19 PM

May 2009
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.
Aug 10, 2019 7:33 AM

Mar 2015
That Time I Stopped Drug Traffic By Taking Over The Italian Mafia With My Punch Ghost
Aug 10, 2019 8:10 AM

Jul 2019
That Time I met a Thief, a Marksman, and a Samurai

Stuck in Another World with A Dragon Boy!

My life was boring until I was bit by a vampire and was assigned to fight nazis
Insert a neat little signature with an anime gif or something here.
Aug 10, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2018
A Schoolgirl's secret life as a Shinobi, oh, and we wear paper mache clothing
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» how often do you...? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAYOIII - Dec 16, 2019

4006 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
35 seconds ago

» Character with the highest sex drive, and which has the lowest, in the Fav Characters above

IpreferEcchi - 4 minutes ago

1 by MitsukiHimeka »»
53 seconds ago

» Oh no! The user above you died! But how!? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sweetcats - Oct 17, 2016

2734 by Saeryen »»
3 minutes ago

» Fight the above user with the last letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeStrike - Apr 1

1879 by Baby-Bee »»
3 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

2384 by Baby-Bee »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.