Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »
Nov 14, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 2020
they finally reached the ocean!!!!!! it was such a lovely scene, seeing their overjoyed expressions, yet tinged with melancholy, because as eren said, their enemies are beyond the ocean not the freedom they dreamed of

what a jampacked season this has been, full of action and tension and drama and so many memorable moments. i've loved it so much!!
Nov 23, 2020 6:09 PM

Apr 2019
Damn dude, that was really good. So much sadness and death, but will there be a happy ending to all of this? I would like there to be one with our main characters being able to live in the end, but I have the feeling that that might not be the case.

I really hope they explain everything in the final season, cause there's still a bit that we don't know like Reiner and Annie's backstories.

Either way, I'm really pumped for the final season. Here's to hoping that everyone lives next season 😅
Nov 26, 2020 7:29 AM
Jan 2017
fucking eren, such a negative nancy. can't let us enjoy anything once huh
Dec 7, 2020 3:49 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, finally they saw the sea, and beyond the sea there is still Marley's army, which is Eren and the others' enemies.
Dec 7, 2020 7:21 AM
Nov 2020
Unbelievable
Outstanding
Cliffhanger
Dec 7, 2020 7:23 AM
Nov 2020
Nice cliffhanger and a nice way to finish the season.
Dec 14, 2020 10:07 AM
Dec 2020
SheevPalpatine said:
Lemonraj said:
If this doesn't become the highest rated anime on this site the system is rigged. It's time to lay FMAB to rest

There are many anime which is better than AoT.
yes but fmab ismt one of them. Hxh is.
Dec 16, 2020 10:16 AM

Sep 2011
Damn, that was amazing season, way better than the first half.

The end was so touching, everyone so happy, finally seeing the ocean. But of course Eren needs to spoil the moment, thanks Mr. Negative.
Dec 17, 2020 5:12 AM

Apr 2020
Guess that settles it for the 3rd season. Epic, great, exciting. Overall, liked it.

I didn't think I'd actually manage to catch up to the current Final season though lol. Guess I'm gonna watch that and see how the story will end. Imho, if they don't fail the ending, Aot will automatically become classic.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Dec 28, 2020 7:13 PM
Sep 2019
Stunning episode. Stunning season. That’s really all there is to say.

These last few episodes had me shocked at just how well-written this world and these characters (especially Eren) are. I thought the Marley infodump was perfectly introduced and explained, and it has me very excited for the final season.
nthcolorDec 29, 2020 5:27 AM
Dec 31, 2020 11:29 AM

Aug 2018
I'm so glad that they finaly managed to reach the sea but of course Eren in the end left everyone wondering of what will happen next time we see these people. The whole Ymir curse is very interesting thing that proves how vulnerable people with titans power truly are.

Wow this season has been insane so far, definitely best season so far, but its the part 2 of it that won many peoples applauses and I can definitely see why after finishing watching it. It will take some time before something as good as this appears on anime community again but for now lets hope that season 4 can reach the bar that this one managed to set.
Jan 18, 2021 10:18 PM
Nov 2019
God, Wit studios did an amazing job a closed of the series with such a beautiful yet unsettling scene, they spoiled us so hard.
Jan 19, 2021 9:12 PM

May 2020
Beautiful episode, I love the ending to this season. Freaking beautiful, Eren tho...my man is depressed af
Jan 22, 2021 7:32 PM

Oct 2013
that final scene + credits scene/music was spellbinding. it's the same as I've been saying all series. there will be no triumph of good versus evil. there is no good versus evil. just human slaying human. I don't see this series ending in any way besides a tragedy. I'm getting Fate/Zero flashbacks.

nearly 8 years late to the hype train, my binge is finally over and I'm caught up to the current season. wew.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 26, 2021 1:44 PM
Oct 2019
Wow the last episode was amazing. And poor eren he looks traumatized.. Can't wait to see more of the marlyans.
Jan 27, 2021 10:29 AM

May 2020
Finally they starring the sea for the first time. But the main problem will be start soon. Gonna be epic.
Jan 30, 2021 10:17 AM

Dec 2008
Armin x the sea otp
Feb 2, 2021 7:01 PM
Mar 2019
This episode is masterpiece
Feb 6, 2021 12:34 PM
Aug 2020
that sea scene was absolutely beautiful the animation was smooth, Armin has finally achieved his dream of seeing the sea <3

I like Eren's long hair lol, but boy will he always be so gloomy :/

10/10 this part better than part 1 honestly

can't believe season 4 is the last season I'll be so depressed once it finishes :( regardless, lessssssss gooooo
Feb 6, 2021 5:03 PM
Jun 2017
This szn was a beauty. I wonder if they successfully slaughter their enemies would they become the oppressive monsters that they once were? Was the first king right for keeping them separated because he knew what they could do once they get beyond the walls? This szn had brilliant writing throughout.
Feb 13, 2021 4:11 PM

Jul 2013
floch was mad annoying. it's one thing to state your feelings (again), but at a memorial? chill and have some respect. i'm looking forward to armin proving himself and floch dying~

the sea scene was heartwarming. mikasa's so pretty! and eren's hair has grown longer.
Feb 14, 2021 2:44 PM
Sep 2012
There was too much timeline jumps in this episode, that made it hard to enjoy
Mar 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Mar 2020
Let's gooooooooooooooooooo
check out odd taxi
Mar 9, 2021 3:37 AM
Jul 2020
Amazing episode and plot as always, See you all in S4 gamers
Mar 9, 2021 10:45 AM
Nov 2015
The final episode of Season 3 ends with a 5 min beach episode and an awkward cute smile from Mikasa, nice 😎
Mar 20, 2021 10:33 AM

Aug 2017
This whole season has been a perfection
Feel bad for Eren, he has been suffering his whole life along with others and the future doesn't seem brighter for them :(
Mar 21, 2021 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
Eren when from hating titans to "loving" them, irony and very good character development with the twist.

Honestly cant stand some of the side character soldiers in AOT like Floch (he's not the only one), keep on crying and bitching all the time. Its like these people arent trained soldiers but just normal citizen with midget mentality who doesnt know when to speak or act.
Mar 21, 2021 2:11 PM

Jun 2013
What a powerful ending... Thank you Studio Wit.
Apr 9, 2021 9:39 AM

Feb 2021
This was like a first SnK episode that kind of soothed me.
The sea scene was just beautiful, I am happy for Armin to reach his dream.

Overall this 2nd part of 3rd season was really a peak of the whole show for me. Masterpiece.

And I am happy I can now start watching the current season. :D
Apr 23, 2021 10:51 PM
Mar 2021
Nurguburu said:
Oh, the sea scene was beautiful.

I'm glad that we have a lot of important revelations. This part is good as S1. Sadly, part 1 was rather bland but this part was much better in every way. 7/10 for S3. 5/10 Part 1. 8/10 for Part 2.
lol you're so dulesional grow up nigga
Apr 29, 2021 3:36 AM

Jan 2018
The sea scene was so heartwarming <3
May 2, 2021 4:46 PM
Mar 2016
They finally went to the ocean! Seeing the scouts get so fascinated with the ocean water was adorable as heck! Mikasa looks so cute when she's flustered by the ocean's waves.
May 13, 2021 9:50 PM

Jul 2014
This season is a masterpiece for sure. Especially, the history of titans, it was well written. Also, return to shiganshina arc made it better too

10/10
May 15, 2021 3:00 PM
May 2021
I've decided to stop watching Shingeki no Kyojin
May 15, 2021 9:08 PM
Feb 2021
Nurguburu said:

I'm glad that we have a lot of important revelations. This part is good as S1. Sadly, part 1 was rather bland but this part was much better in every way. 7/10 for S3. 5/10 Part 1. 8/10 for Part 2.
Nurguburu said:

. Garbage take in every sense of the word
Jul 25, 2021 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
Just finished watching this season for the second time today and as much as I love the series I still find the whole thing about the syringe to be lackluster.

First of all, why use it with just one person? Rod Reiss licked a bit of the serum off the ground and transformed, meaning you don't need that exact amount to go into your body, just a bit. Eren was there when it happened so he knew. They had four titans they could steal. Hange should have picked up Reiner and went to where Levi was (I didn't understand why she sent Mikasa instead of going with everybody else), they'd use the serum with both Erwin and Armin, they'd eat both titans and boom! The two of them are saved and two titans stolen.

Second, I'm completely on Floch's side, using the serum on Armin instead of Erwin made no sense. Erwin was the leader, had the experience, had good results. He dedicated his entire life to this. You're going to tell me you're not gonna choose him because "oh, let him rest, he had no other dreams"... 1) So you're letting him die without achieving his dream, being so close to it? Even when you saw him and heard him lamenting the fact that he wasn't gonna be able to? 2) How do you know he'll had no other dreams? Because you asked him and he said he didn't know? How would he know if he didn't even know what truth he was going to found out about? Plus, that's how life works, you achieve a dream and set another. Also you only asked Erwin what was his dream after learning the truth, what was Armin's dream after seeing the ocean? Hell, what is your dream, Levi?
Seriously, that sudden change of mind of Levi was poorly done. If he would have been dubious from the start it would had made a little more sense, but not even that.

And third, if they are admitting they made a choice clouded by personal feelings instead of the well-being of humanity... Well, doesn't this break the 6th clause of the Humanity Charter? Shouldn't Levi be indicted? Just like Erwin was when they felt he was keeping Eren for personal reasons.

This is probably the thing I have the most problems with from the whole show. I don't even like the way they killed Erwin. His sendoff would have been much better if he would have just died in action, like Marlo for example. The whole "who would I choose" wasn't even needed, there wasn't even tension cause it was extremely predictable that Armin wasn't going to die pues #MainCharacter. Actually killing Armin would have been a good and interesting twist, but... pues no, mi ciela.
HikariShoumeironJul 25, 2021 6:51 PM
Jul 26, 2021 2:43 PM
Sep 2020
HikariShoumeiron said:
Just finished watching this season for the second time today and as much as I love the series I still find the whole thing about the syringe to be lackluster.

First of all, why use it with just one person? Rod Reiss licked a bit of the serum off the ground and transformed, meaning you don't need that exact amount to go into your body, just a bit. Eren was there when it happened so he knew. They had four titans they could steal. Hange should have picked up Reiner and went to where Levi was (I didn't understand why she sent Mikasa instead of going with everybody else), they'd use the serum with both Erwin and Armin, they'd eat both titans and boom! The two of them are saved and two titans stolen.

Second, I'm completely on Floch's side, using the serum on Armin instead of Erwin made no sense. Erwin was the leader, had the experience, had good results. He dedicated his entire life to this. You're going to tell me you're not gonna choose him because "oh, let him rest, he had no other dreams"... 1) So you're letting him die without achieving his dream, being so close to it? Even when you saw him and heard him lamenting the fact that he wasn't gonna be able to? 2) How do you know he'll had no other dreams? Because you asked him and he said he didn't know? How would he know if he didn't even know what truth he was going to found out about? Plus, that's how life works, you achieve a dream and set another. Also you only asked Erwin what was his dream after learning the truth, what was Armin's dream after seeing the ocean? Hell, what is your dream, Levi?
Seriously, that sudden change of mind of Levi was poorly done. If he would have been dubious from the start it would had made a little more sense, but not even that.

And third, if they are admitting they made a choice clouded by personal feelings instead of the well-being of humanity... Well, doesn't this break the 6th clause of the Humanity Charter? Shouldn't Levi be indicted? Just like Erwin was when they felt he was keeping Eren for personal reasons.

This is probably the thing I have the most problems with from the whole show. I don't even like the way they killed Erwin. His sendoff would have been much better if he would have just died in action, like Marlo for example. The whole "who would I choose" wasn't even needed, there wasn't even tension cause it was extremely predictable that Armin wasn't going to die pues #MainCharacter. Actually killing Armin would have been a good and interesting twist, but... pues no, mi ciela.

When Rod Reiss licked the serum off like that, his titan was all messed up and in that form, it's impossible to eat someone and obtaining Bertolt's spinal fluid, and there was only enough spinal fluid in the syringe for one person. Hange couldn't go because she had no more gas for her ODM gear, Mikasa only had a bit, that's why Hange was late.

Levi choosing Armin instead of Erwin was certainly up to debate, but another reason was that Levi just decided it was time for Erwin to rest. I remember reading that Erwin would also have been disappointed in what he learned inside the basement, similar to the path another character takes, which was pretty interesting. But I also wanted Erwin to take the serum, but Armin was fine tbh.

Erwin did die in action though, his final act was the suicide charge in Perfect Game
Jul 26, 2021 3:38 PM

Jul 2012
solele said:
When Rod Reiss licked the serum off like that, his titan was all messed up and in that form, it's impossible to eat someone and obtaining Bertolt's spinal fluid, and there was only enough spinal fluid in the syringe for one person. Hange couldn't go because she had no more gas for her ODM gear, Mikasa only had a bit, that's why Hange was late.

Is this stated somewhere or is it just speculation? Either way, it's odd that Eren didn't mention it to Hange or that it wasn't ever brought up.
As for Hange, I still think that bringing Reiner to Levi should have been the priority, by any of them using the ODM gear.

solele said:
Levi choosing Armin instead of Erwin was certainly up to debate, but another reason was that Levi just decided it was time for Erwin to rest. I remember reading that Erwin would also have been disappointed in what he learned inside the basement, similar to the path another character takes, which was pretty interesting. But I also wanted Erwin to take the serum, but Armin was fine tbh.

That's pretty much my problem with it, I just mentioned "his dream" but I was encapsulating everything else in it. If I'm dying, but I'm really close to achieve my life-long dream and I have a chance to live, if my best friend is like "nah, unplug her, let her rest" I would haunt her soul through hell and back lol
Plus, Levi told him to give up on his dream and die and he would kill the beast titan... Well, he didn't fulfill his part of the deal, monke ran free.
And whatever the case, the fact is Erwin was the best choice for the well-being of humanity.

solele said:
Erwin did die in action though, his final act was the suicide charge in Perfect Game

What I meant was I'd rather have him dying in the battlefield by the hit of the boulder. That would have been better than the whole syringe charade, that was pretty much rubbing salt in the wound.
Jul 26, 2021 11:19 PM
Apr 2021
Clear 10/10,Aot S4 part 1 and S3 part 2 is very incridible,the only anime i rate 10 other than aot is monster,gintama and logh is so damn near perfection,can't wait S4 part 2 join the top 1 mal and got bombed downvote by aot fans itself and the other anime fans
Nov 1, 2021 9:50 AM
Nov 2020
The line Eren delivers in the end is just sad. The broken look on his face, the hollowness in his voice as he asks when they’ll finally be free.

It’s just such good character development
Nov 5, 2021 8:57 PM

Jun 2020
Passing on the information to the public let's see how they'll handle the truth once again

A lot of tense drama in the room with their choice of bringing back Armin instead of Erwin honestly I can't tell which is a better choice but I'm looking at Armin as he has an upper hand on things and now that I've thought of it looks like Armin had more contribution at the end, The look on Eren's face is traumatic

About time they ventured off beyond the walls, And finally seeing them reach the ocean was so wholesome, Oh my Mikasa's reaction and her god damn smile are so damn cute I love it, So the beginning of the end is about to begin.

This season was such a masterpiece as it reveals the truth and gives us new information about the questions that are unanswered the fight scenes are so good and the fallen soldiers did their best for the future of humanity.

Dec 3, 2021 9:36 AM

Oct 2020
An amazing way to end season 3, and explain so much of the story.
Can't wait for season 4 !
Dec 27, 2021 6:11 AM

Jul 2021
This episode was really emotional :( They were able to talk things out at the court and I'm happy that Hitch appears in this last episode but Floch really have to bring up Marco's death but I kind of sympathize him just because he was the only one who survived from that rock throwing Zeke did that hurt most of the scouts including Erwin and I feel like it's understandable that he prefer Erwin to get injected while Armin was sacrificing his life for Eren but damn I have no clue whether Levi made the right choice because I see how Armin, Eren and Mikasa had been childhood friends so it's hard to see one another being left out dead. I got scared for the moment Eren talks about how the sea and how it's the meaning of achieving freedom to him and it flashbacks to Grisha's backstory to where his sister dies. I noticed that their appearance change or the animation gets golden good because it's so beautiful when riding horses in such a beautiful sky and there ya go mates, Eren and his childhood friendos has achieved the most important thing: Visiting the Ocean! Ah yes the Ocean is very meaningful here: hopes and freedom <- everything is shown here when Eren expresses it and I like how everyone is having a good time from all the tough moments of their lives, in the end it was a worth of pleasure to see something that's from their comfort zone!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 31, 2021 4:04 AM

Jul 2021
this was an intense episode at times, some scenes were beautiful. the joy on armin and mikasa's faces was so beautifully portrayed.

look at them smiling :')

the truth about subjects of ymir was revealed to public.

red hair dude sure speaks a lot, armin was again feeling bad that he survived instead of erwin. but chill out man, now criticizing their actions isn't going to bring back erwin. so how about red hair dude shuts tf up.

omg what was that flashback eren had after holding historia's hand??? does this mean eren can awaken his founding titan power by touching historia alone? she won't have to turn into titan? that's good news!

eren has started to sympthasize with titans now. he's come a long way from sworing to kill every last titan to pitying the titans. he's just 15 and already has so much burden on his shoulders, his growth is really amazing, everything he's been through id now visible in his voice and on his face. dude has forgotten what happiness is like, he didn't smile and snjoy like the rest after seeing the ocean, all he could think was beyonf this sea are our enemies, will we be finally free if we kill every one of them? imagine how eren felt after thinking that outside the walls is the ocean, the freedom but them he realises that there is no freedom outside the walls, its hell outside th walls, all of the world wants to kill them. poor guy just can't catch a break. he's ready to kill rest of the humanity outside the walls. im kinda scared for eren now. i hope he doesn't get bat shit crazy and starts wanting to kill every human outside the walls, i mean that would just prove people outside the walls right that people inside the walls are the demons and need to be killed. fuck man what's gonna happen now? 16 more episodes then gonna wait till 10th jan. excited.

the post credit scene was something. didn't understand much but sure was interesting to watch.

isayama is the goat for writing such a masterpiece. this anime is going to go down in history as one of the best anime if not the best one out there. but unfortunately due to some salty haters the rankings on mal drop down. i'm sure many haters just blindly rate it 1 without even watching it.

also

MIKASA BEST GIRL. THAT CUTE HEE THERE IN THE OCEAN SCENE STOLE MY HEART
TsutanaiFuunDec 31, 2021 4:42 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 4, 2022 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
The news is released.
Hitch.
Floch going off.
Dat memory.
Snow.
1 year after.
6 years after the Colossal Kyojin's appearance.

And that was the end... for now.

Watch date: 5/2020

Present thoughts: All I remember is feeling that Season 3 part 2 was the best season of SnK. The OP song is the best. I was addicted to it like crazy. More than any other SnK OP before it. The addiction I have for this song cannot be explained. How will Linked Horizon top it next? (I know nothing beyond this episode, btw).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 12, 2022 7:54 AM

Oct 2021
Eren saw the memories of past Titans which gave him trauma, and he also became mature.
The way he saw Freedom in the past is no longer same as he know that his real enemies are human who are beyond the sea. I loved the ending scene when everyone was surprised to see the sea, Eren was in deep thoughts. Probably the best season of Shingeki no Kyojin till now.
Jan 18, 2022 8:04 AM

Dec 2020
is eren really not gonna tell anyone abt that? all to save historia?? dangg

hitch scene was really nice godd shes such a good non-important character lol. (i dont mean she's good at being non-important more like she's a good character. that unfortunately happens to be non-important)

floch starting up that lil argument there oooof. i mean yeah he's pretty much right but damn man. saying shit like that out in the open right before the ceremony.. was that Really necessary? not like doing that will magically bring back erwin or make armin better than him but eh. the medal is the same one that erwin wears right?? mannn idk why but that got me feeling shit

everyone's reaction to the sea made me want to cry. floch being the only one that seems to be bugged by the one single titan tho lmaoo

this was a greaat great ending ep. lovely. ended on a little bit of a dark undertone with eren's bit tho. speaking of eren he had a bit of character change during that time after historia and rod reiss touched him but shadis' story containing his mothers' words brought him comfort and reassurance. i dont think he has any of those now which is just sad. worrying.

so glad i decided to rewatch this franchise from s1. i remember the big important plot points but the ones that i only remembered by rewatching and the ones i completely forgot?? really happy that i know of them now. definitely gonna be more excited to watch the final season
Jan 19, 2022 9:44 PM

Dec 2009
Another excellent season. 10/10.
The art/animation isn't as smooth or slick like S1, but the story continues to be incredible.

From new hope, new despair, and the big secret finally revealed.
The conflict of the characters is amazing, from the main, supporting, to even the lesser like Floch. Everyone's emotions of dreams, regrets, acceptance, drive, and ultimate hope is awesome.

Along with the possibilities of what ifs, what was right or wrong. The frequent themes of various issues through the stake for survival. Truly great.
The moments of death (tearjerkers) and attack continue to be epic.
Jan 27, 2022 6:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This second part of third season really changed everything i happen to know from aot first season. The hometown of Reiner and Bertholdt really something i am not expecting before. Same as Grisha backstory, which somehow nearly what i assume back at season two, but its definitely different from the real context. Its outside, even across the sea. The real enemy was indeed another humanity, across those wide sea. Erwin death, Armin having titan power, and Hange losing one eye. Wall Maria successfully retrieved and every people return to their hometown. However, for what ends?

Shortest season of aot, and its still manage to giving more impact than the rest. Good job for having a steady interesting story from the beginning, until this nice phase. However, this is not the end.

To be continue, and see you on the next season....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 22, 2022 12:13 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wow, the number of revelations on this part. They certainly teased us with that scene of the decision in the middle of the ending sequence and by the end that wasn't the biggest twist of all.

I started suspecting of humanity outside of the walls ever since Ymir's backstory was shown. She was an Eldian most probably and Grisha's memories fit with how she became a titan. It's nice to see as well that the Titan that killed Eren's mother at the very beginning had some significance and not just a random one. The aurora scene makes sense now too.

Regarding the characters, it was high time more major ones died and that's exactly what ended up happening. This being an Armin focused season I thought he was gonna kick the bucket, but in a surprising turn of event that was not the case, and I'm not entirely convinced yet of how that transpired. Can't blame Floch for complaining about it but I hope in the final season that Armin plays his role well.

Furthermore, by each season I stand Mikasa and Eren less and less, not because of them being badly written characters but due to how stubborn and overly emotional they get by interfering with anyone else even if their reasoning is sound. To be honest, her being a stalker is not that cute, especially considering how they interact. The cup cut haired dude had a better ship even, too bad he died.

Lastly, the presentation, surprise surprise, was as good as to be expected from the studio and previous season. They still need to work a bit on the cgi department. But regardless, that battle between Levi and the titans was just phenomenal to watch. Soundtrack didn't slack either but I think I still prefer the ones from seasons 1 and 2.

Now, let's venture (or not) out to the sea for One P-I mean, kill everyone from Marley.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »

More topics from this board

» Question for the attack on titan fans

Mooogle - May 11

25 by Angel_crush1 »»
May 14, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

736 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 26, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Apr 25, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.