Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2019 6:02 PM
Dec 2013
Someone needs to edit that scene when Reigen walks in to Street Fighters' Akuma's Raging Demon. Someone PLEASE!
Mar 18, 2019 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
Teruki was the true mvp this episode. And even though everyone has said it, it needs repeating, BONES HOLY SHIT CHILL GUYS HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A REAL EPISODE.

The thing that truly has me hyped though......they still havent used yutaka nakamura for a cut, theres a chance he just didnt work on the show but my god thinking about them saving him for these last 2 episodes has me super hyped.
JizzyHitlerMar 18, 2019 6:16 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 18, 2019 6:37 PM

Oct 2018
bones did it again didn't know god's drew anime
Mar 18, 2019 7:24 PM
Dec 2017
Amazing Amazing!!!!
Mar 18, 2019 7:33 PM
Sep 2012
What an amazing episode...
The animation in this episode is even far better than episode 5

Can't wait for next episode, Mob vs Suzuki!!
Mar 18, 2019 7:34 PM
Jan 2016
Incredible episode!

Honestly, the fight animation this episode was so cool, especially the fight against Shimazaki!

Vtw Shimazaki's power are awesome!

Reigan sneak attack was really funny too see, another misundertand towards Reigan, seems he can hide his presence xD

Cant wait for next episode!
Mar 18, 2019 7:37 PM
Dec 2015
Shimazaki mind's eye backfired on him. because of he only marking the espers, not normal person.
Mar 18, 2019 7:52 PM

Feb 2017
The fights here were really great!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 18, 2019 7:54 PM

Jan 2017
My wood has never been better.

Bones just can't stop flexing on us—and that's a good thing (:
Mar 18, 2019 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
Damn it, Reigen! I was so into the fight it totally caught me off guard when you appeared from nowhere with that sneak attack xD

Man, what a great episode... once again. All the fights were amazing but the one against Shimazaki was in a whole other level, such outstanding choreography, just glorious.

The animation was on point once again and the bonus of Mogami making an appearance was a really pleasant surprise. Honestly, seeing him releasing himself from the bottle gave me chills but I'm glad Mob's words could prevent him from going on a rampage.

That said, now I'm really excited for the two remaining episodes!
Mar 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Absolutely fantastic! So much action in just 24min!
Didn't expect to see Mogami again, but i am glad that he was on "their side", the amount of power tho...crazy!

Reigen as always being Reigen, gotta love him! Thank you ONE for writing such an amazing job! For real, it's so amazing to see Reigen being so badass and look intimidating xD

The scene where to Mob appears....holy sh**!

Damn, the teleport guy is really strong, glad they found a way to take him down xD Probably with the funniest way ever hahah
That moment when you see your opponent's power and you simply give up xD

Now the umbrella guy, the next 2 episodes for sure will be interesting! Can't wait!
I'm so glad that we got a 2S of this and the fact that it will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2019 9:07 PM

Jan 2018
Okay I just want to know how much budget this have. Like WTF???? How is this even possible, I don't remember an anime where every episode that passes it keeps getting better and better in EVERY FUCKING ASPECT
Mar 18, 2019 9:13 PM

Sep 2017
That was some sick action. Every fight was gorgeous and had great choreography. I don't watch a lot of action, but those were some of the coolest fights I've seen in a while. I'm sure it's only going to get even more badass in the next eps. I'm pretty pumped.
Mar 18, 2019 9:19 PM

Apr 2016
This does feel like watching on 1.2x speed..... but who knows if having one more ep and taking it slower is any better. It felt dragged for the manga anyway.
Mar 18, 2019 9:33 PM

Aug 2017
Another good episode. It seems that the final battle is near.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 18, 2019 9:41 PM

Dec 2016
This show is a fucking MASTERPIECE
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 18, 2019 10:01 PM

Dec 2014
I was left speechless that episode until Reigen's self defense when I actually lol'd.

Was not expecting that animation quality at all, not to mention the stunning direction. Goddamn this episode was pure perfection.
I need sleep.
Mar 18, 2019 10:09 PM
Nov 2016
This episode was pretty good, it was the best episode so far but for fucks sake, the rating in MAL is a fucking joke. It seems like even more people jumped the hype train and started rating this 10/10 because of this episode.

This same shit happened with Steins;Gate 0 at the beginning, with only 1 episode that anime was at 9.2 and stayed there for a couple of months because everyone was also jumping the hype train at that time and rated it 10/10 from the first episode.

So yeah, the rating in MAL is a joke, while Mob Psycho isn't bad it is over hyped as fuck. I give this episode a 9/10 no doubt but 1 episode doesn't equal the whole anime. This anime is at best a 8.0.

The fucking hype train in this website is ridiculous.
Mar 18, 2019 10:34 PM

Feb 2013
just rated this a 10
Mar 18, 2019 11:15 PM
Nov 2015
I really wonder why anime this good still get a dislike and hated it.

SJW who hate slice of life and actions ?
Mar 18, 2019 11:17 PM

Apr 2016
Damn that choreography is so smooth .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Mar 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Sep 2017
why the hell this episode so fucking awesome that could make me orgasm just by watching it?

jk

big claps for bones and the production team. solid 100/10
Mar 19, 2019 12:54 AM

Dec 2013
All of the action in this episode blew my mind!
Mar 19, 2019 1:56 AM

Oct 2014
oh God that was hilarious
every time Reigen does something it's hilarious
dammit XD
Mar 19, 2019 3:23 AM

Nov 2015
Actually laughed out loud from Reigen, good stuff like always.

Mar 19, 2019 3:42 AM

Jan 2019
Loads of action with very dynamic fights, the release of the most menacing evil spirit to date and the Reigen Special Move to not only finish the enemy, but also the episode.

Another stellar episode. Studio Bones is really giving its best to deliver us, once again, the crispiest and most lively Mob Psycho experience we could get. Lots of characters Mob met in the past (Scar cadres, Mogami, the Body Improvement Club) coming together to help and fight this great threat is the cherry on top of this arc for me, fleshing out the recurrent themes of how blessed Mob is to be surrounded by good friends and that people can change for the better.
Mar 19, 2019 3:53 AM
Jan 2019
My god the animation is on another level and this was not even the last episode.
Mar 19, 2019 4:22 AM

Mar 2015
Bless Reigen, he better beat up the big boss as well
Mar 19, 2019 4:32 AM
Aug 2016
xZabuzax said:
This episode was pretty good, it was the best episode so far but for fucks sake, the rating in MAL is a fucking joke. It seems like even more people jumped the hype train and started rating this 10/10 because of this episode.

This same shit happened with Steins;Gate 0 at the beginning, with only 1 episode that anime was at 9.2 and stayed there for a couple of months because everyone was also jumping the hype train at that time and rated it 10/10 from the first episode.

So yeah, the rating in MAL is a joke, while Mob Psycho isn't bad it is over hyped as fuck. I give this episode a 9/10 no doubt but 1 episode doesn't equal the whole anime. This anime is at best a 8.0.

If you think that's only because of this episode,you clearly didn't monitored score progression at all.Most hyped anime starting high and then slowly starting to decrease because there is dip in quality usually,but Mob started high(8.71) and just continued increasing over the time because series delivers amazing episodes without dips in quality both in animation and narratively and adapt source material very faithfully.

And majority here loves this shows because of the characters and their development(character-driven show duh), animation just help that,look how score rose during Reigen arc which there was no action at all.It's absolutely deserves high rating.
Mar 19, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2016
L0ken said:
xZabuzax said:

If you think that's only because of this episode,you clearly didn't monitored score progression at all.Most hyped anime starting high and then slowly starting to decrease because there is dip in quality usually,but Mob started high(8.71) and just continued increasing over the time because series delivers amazing episodes without dips in quality both in animation and narratively and adapt source material very faithfully.

And majority here loves this shows because of the characters and their development(character-driven show duh), animation just help that,look how score rose during Reigen arc which there was no action at all.It's absolutely deserves high rating.

Theres nothing more you could ask for especially in the 13 episodes they have. Super well rounded and executed brilliantly. Every episode was not a waste, it built Reigen and Mob up to this point and noticeably affected the characters around them.

The fact that xZabuzax is saying this show is all hype train when in actuality this show wasn't received well from the start at alllllll (more of an argument that there was a hate train), shows me that people are coming to appreciate this series in honesty and demonstrates the fruit of good workmanship.
Seriously.... this series really got shat on not too long ago.
Mar 19, 2019 5:11 AM

Sep 2010
This episode blew my metaphorical dick right off. I couldn't have asked for anything else, it's amazing on all levels.
Mar 19, 2019 5:15 AM

Oct 2017
What a helluva ep!!!! Damn half the time my jaw was on the floor lol seriously so great!
Mar 19, 2019 7:05 AM

Nov 2015
lunarxlunar said:
ItsBritneyBitch said:

Theres nothing more you could ask for especially in the 13 episodes they have. Super well rounded and executed brilliantly. Every episode was not a waste, it built Reigen and Mob up to this point and noticeably affected the characters around them.

The fact that xZabuzax is saying this show is all hype train when in actuality this show wasn't received well from the start at alllllll (more of an argument that there was a hate train), shows me that people are coming to appreciate this series in honesty and demonstrates the fruit of good workmanship.
Seriously.... this series really got shat on not too long ago.

I dont think this ep will be remembered more than ep 7 when the show ends anyway.
I dont know what hes on about.
I dont want to be a buzzkill but actions without a great story are pretty boring. Fun is fun, but what keeps you excited is still the ideological battle between the characters. Bones definitely doing their best though.
I agree with you for the most part though. Especially that devilish cliffhanger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2019 7:07 AM
Oct 2018
Oh my goodness!!!! This episode is beyond amazing!!! Hands down to the staff in this episode and of course Studio Bones!!! Animation, cinematography, choreography are just perfect!!! 100/10
LlexaMar 19, 2019 8:32 AM
Mar 19, 2019 7:23 AM

Mar 2016
Both animation and direction are getting way too ridiculous... Like, how can a single studio make such a masterpiece in technical terms? I'm starting to feel sorry for OPM.
Mar 19, 2019 7:26 AM
Jan 2019
EPP WAS AWWEEEESOME.. tbh
DEMOO.. BUTTT.. if this anime is not going to make mob look the most badass in the next two eps with only him for a full fight (especially without raigen) .. am gonna hate this anime forever
Mar 19, 2019 7:42 AM
May 2016
JizzyHitler said:
Teruki was the true mvp this episode. And even though everyone has said it, it needs repeating, BONES HOLY SHIT CHILL GUYS HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A REAL EPISODE.

The thing that truly has me hyped though......they still havent used yutaka nakamura for a cut, theres a chance he just didnt work on the show but my god thinking about them saving him for these last 2 episodes has me super hyped.

Can you imagine how god damn good the final episode is going to be if he's in charge of doing some cuts for it? To make things even better there's a new version of the season 1 opening that got released with the CD for 99.9, if they use that track during the last ep on top of godly animation I think we'll have reached peak anime
Mar 19, 2019 8:27 AM
Sep 2018
x2kill4 said:
whoa whoa whoa,, its very intense episode,, how great the animation of mad house,,
and wtf reigen he always come at the right time makinng him look like is the strongest after all..

It's animated by Bones
Mar 19, 2019 9:04 AM

May 2018
Okay, at this point I don't see any legitimate reason anymore why the score is still rising. I praised the second season for their episodes 1 and 5/6. But right now it falls again into the same old tropes as any other basic shounen stories.

Either the manga readers overhyped this manga/anime to the max or the conclusion is so mindblowing that everything else pales in comparison.
Because in hindsight, Mob Psycho 100 just feels like a lot of other shows. Enjoyable to watch, but nothing we haven't seen before or done better. ô_o
Mar 19, 2019 9:56 AM

Mar 2010
Mob100 is way better than OPM, like for real, Just look a this Episode omfg
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2019 10:35 AM
May 2016
ArrRti said:
Okay, at this point I don't see any legitimate reason anymore why the score is still rising. I praised the second season for their episodes 1 and 5/6. But right now it falls again into the same old tropes as any other basic shounen stories.

Either the manga readers overhyped this manga/anime to the max or the conclusion is so mindblowing that everything else pales in comparison.
Because in hindsight, Mob Psycho 100 just feels like a lot of other shows. Enjoyable to watch, but nothing we haven't seen before or done better. ô_o

Please name another show that has the same consistency and innovation in animation quality and art that Mob has had over the past 5 years
Mar 19, 2019 10:40 AM

Nov 2014
I'm truly impressed. Such a great episode. Animation, action, character progression.
And Reigen lol

There are still 2 eps left, I wonder if boss battle will be that long.
Mar 19, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2014
damn I need more action of Mob vs Serizawa.
Mar 19, 2019 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Reigen being a surprise element :"D

Mar 19, 2019 12:21 PM

Mar 2008
fantastic episode, so good
Mar 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
Bones is just on a roll right now! The animation for all of the fights throughout this episode was a visual treat, just like it was for episode 5 as well!

It also felt satisfying to see Teru and the other former claw members starting to get the better of Shimazaki, but when he powered up once more, along came Reigen who came out of nowhere, as he casually just walked up to Shimizaki and absolutely beat the living shit out of him! XD

Then Mob arrived on the scene with his anger and Shimazaki made for a wimpy retreat. It's brave that Mob will go for the main boss alone, but it's also understandable as to why, though, since he doesn't want to see his allies get hurt anymore than they already are.

Either way, this excellent episode has me pumped up for the last two episodes. It's probably no surprise that many people are already considering Mob Season 2 as their anime of the season. Heck, I agree with them myself. If the last two episodes go very well, then we might've an early contender for anime of the year already.
Mar 19, 2019 1:33 PM

Oct 2013
easily the best episode so far, imo
Mar 19, 2019 2:56 PM

Jan 2018
Just the best. Mob has the best animation I've ever seen. This was the best episode and I have no doubts that episode 12 or 13 could even be better.
Mar 19, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
It wasn't even just the animation, the way the teleporting was portrayed was perhaps the best I've ever seen in any media thanks to some fantastic direction and beautiful backgrounds.

Also, Teru is an absolute legend
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Mar 19, 2019 3:55 PM
Sep 2017
I just noticed, the reason reigen's attack worked, is because when that guy used mind's eye, he said something along the lines of "concentrate, theyre all espers", and he erased the presence of everything other than espers so he could concentrate solely on them, but because reigen isnt an esper he erased all of reigen's presence lol
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2019

405 by strawberryfools »»
Apr 22, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

420 by SorrowG »»
Apr 15, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

347 by Nm-Lahm »»
Apr 5, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

191 by squiddard »»
Mar 31, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2019

217 by squiddard »»
Mar 30, 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.