Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2019 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Possible hints of Itsuki being Rena, unless it's a red herring again. Ichika knowing about that photograph will surely create some chaos now though. Field trip arc next, going to be interesting.
removed-userMar 11, 2019 3:08 AM
Mar 11, 2019 4:13 AM
Jan 2019
Poor Miku, Fuu doesn't even consider her. Miku ship will sink... It's really sad :(
A good story development, next will be itsuki time to shine
Mar 11, 2019 5:07 AM

Nov 2007
Hmm. Looks like we are gonna enter ItsukiKyoto's arc soon. Not entirely unexpected but if it's meant to be, Negi better deliver!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 12, 2019 10:38 PM
Jan 2019
Rena =❌Yotsuba
✔ Itsuki

Bride =❓❓❓
Mar 14, 2019 8:51 AM

Jun 2015
Whoaa..!! Itsuki out of nowhere.. Fuu guessed she is going to talk about May the food critic but she actually wants to talk about her Rena persona.

Kyoto field trip is coming up next and the conflicts would be:
1. Ichika's scheme will make a huge misunderstanding between her, Miku, and Fuu. With Fuu eliminates Miku from "The One who loves me" equation will either send Miku's or Ichika's or both ship to sink. Pls don't break Miku's heart Negi, I beg you.
2. Nino will neither enter Ichika's scheme or again a lone wolf in her act.
3. Itsuki, the Joker, the Childhood friend, Rena, and many other things. She is ready, whenever it is, to take all the win.
4. Fuutarou will keep his distance between him and the girls.

I hope everything goes well in the end and again... Don't break Miku's heart.
Mar 14, 2019 1:37 PM
Jun 2014
fa3af said:
Poor Miku, Fuu doesn't even consider her. Miku ship will sink... It's really sad :(

Fuu told Itsuki that Ichika and Nino are in love with him. Itsuki didn't get it, since he didn't mention Miku.
Fuu said that not Miku, because she (Ichika disguised as Miku) and Yotsuba told her that they will support him.
So it's not like he doesn't even consider her, but the topic wasn't about "Who you are in love with/Who are you interested in?"
Fuu simply stated that two of them love him, two of them supposedly suport him, what do?
If anything, Ichika's dirty trick so not gonna kill the Miku ship.
Mar 14, 2019 4:26 PM
Jan 2009
Rena who speak with fuutarou is miku, just look at ch25 and watch reaction miku to blond hair fuutarou
Mar 14, 2019 4:29 PM
Nov 2016
Please Negi make all the girls happy and don’t break they’re hearts if possible make it a harem ending instead
Mar 14, 2019 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
SogiitaGunha said:
Fuu told Itsuki that Ichika and Nino are in love with him. Itsuki didn't get it, since he didn't mention Miku.
Fuu said that not Miku, because she (Ichika disguised as Miku) and Yotsuba told her that they will support him.
So it's not like he doesn't even consider her, but the topic wasn't about "Who you are in love with/Who are you interested in?"
Fuu simply stated that two of them love him, two of them supposedly suport him, what do?

And now with Ichika having Fuu's childhood photo, can you imagine her using it with "interesting" intent? You know like claiming that it was her who was his childhood friend while the truth is it wasn't her.

eikichi2 said:
Rena who speak with fuutarou is miku, just look at ch25 and watch reaction miku to blond hair fuutarou

I think it's clear enough that it was Itsuki.
Mar 14, 2019 7:56 PM

Jan 2018
Wow, wow, wow so much happened this ch.

Fuu back on being their official tutor, but the biggest reveal is that Itsuki is Rena, Ichika seeing that photo, Nino and Miku's resolve I hope that it won't end soon.
Mar 14, 2019 7:58 PM

Mar 2015
YES!! I won my bet that it was Itsuki in the photo lol.

I wonder if Ichika is going to pull another jerk move?
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 14, 2019 8:23 PM

Jan 2011
Fucking Itsuki outta nowhere! Could be a red herring, we'll just have to wait.
Mar 14, 2019 8:31 PM

Jul 2017
wow Itsuki was the girl in the photo all along 11/10 never saw it coming

Well, Itsuki's chances of winning just jumped up a lot, even if she did never end up telling Fuutarou. I guess they could do a Nisekoi with this which I actually would enjoy seeing how it plays out

harido_jamaru68 said:
Please Negi make all the girls happy and don’t break they’re hearts if possible make it a harem ending instead

He gets married to one of them in the end and the rest of the sisters even attend the wedding so there ain't gonna be a harem end lel
Mar 14, 2019 8:35 PM

Dec 2016
I don't think Itsuki have a chance to win even since after the kiss under the bell. Think about it, that scene was implied as tthe first time the bride and Futarou kiss right? Among 5 sister at that point, who the least likely to kiss Futarou? Ichika, Nino and Miku already show have feeling for him and bold enough to give him a kiss, while it hard for me to see Itsuki doing something like that.
Mar 14, 2019 8:39 PM
Jan 2015
Papa Nakano finally caved lol.

I hope Ichika isn't going to pull another deceitful/sabotage move, knowing her I wouldn't put it past her to try to act as Rena. Don't give me more reasons to dislike her anymore pls.

I figured Itsuki was Rena, no surprises here.
My Queens

Mar 14, 2019 8:43 PM

Mar 2017
You know, what if he hung out with multiple quints in the past. He couldn't tell the difference now, how was he supposed to tell the difference then.

"𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾,
𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵
𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱."
𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽 | 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓪 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽
Mar 14, 2019 8:55 PM
Mar 2015
He thinks he knows who likes him. What he does not know is that Itsuki has been carrying a torch for him since the last trip to Kyoto
Mar 14, 2019 9:01 PM

May 2016
First of all, props to Takeda for not taking the easy way out, and to Fuu for thinking about each girls' futures beyond graduation.

Man, that Itsuki=Rena bombshell, though; of course, things happen so Fuu doesn't know this(he thinks that Itsuki is May, the food critic), will Ichika, who found the photo, take advantage of this knowledge for her benefit? Duh!

Miku's progressing in the Force, while Nino's determined not to let the other girls catch up.

My fav Yotsuba seems destined to be the eternal winggirl..... :(

Now that Papa Nakano is paying Fuu, he's also serving as the Ultimate Cockblock, as Fuu ain't gonna jeopardize his cash flow for the family(will he now quit his job at the cake store, thereby leaving Nino?).

Kyoto awaits! Wonder if Fuu will take one of the girls through the bamboo forest? :' )
tywhoppityMar 17, 2019 5:29 PM
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 14, 2019 9:02 PM
Mar 2019
Jazzyforcefield said:
You know, what if he hung out with multiple quints in the past. He couldn't tell the difference now, how was he supposed to tell the difference then.
I think he well know the difference during the wedding ceremony. He will do the ceremony to the 5 of them and kiss each of them and he will give the ring to the girl who he had kiss under that bell.
Mar 14, 2019 9:06 PM

Jun 2015
Kyoto should be a fun time. Looking forward to some change in Itsuki.
:)
Mar 14, 2019 9:14 PM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:

Fuu back on being their official tutor, but the biggest reveal is that Itsuki is Rena, Ichika seeing that photo, Nino and Miku's resolve I hope that it won't end soon.

Negi confirmed that this won't be deagged on. 4 volumes max according to speculations. The first of which is already done and will feature Miku as bride (vol 9). Then Yotsuba, then Itsuki and finally the group cover volume (vol. 12).

Fans are begging him to go college route. Point to be noted, when Negi said it won't be dragged, the manga tankoubun's were selling moderately. It was the scrambled eggs arc that changed the fortunes of the manga. His twitter followers tripled, posts started to get 10-15k likes. Now it is Magazine's flagship manga alongside Nanatsu no Taizai. So, he might be pursued by the publisher to continue. It's not uncommon as we have seen in the past. Personally my top 3 ongoing manga from Magazine are Fumetsu no Anata e, Go-toubun and Senryuu Shoujo, so I will be overjoyed if Go-toubun gets longer.
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2019 9:35 PM

Mar 2015
author really smart at pouring gasoline into the flames. LMAOo
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 14, 2019 9:43 PM
Jan 2019
SogiitaGunha said:
fa3af said:

After yotsuba chapter few chapters ago, I thought fuu would recognizes miku's effort, cus at that chapter, we know fuu has changed. Yotsuba even mentioned miku's name.

1 chapter after ichika pulls dirty trick, fuu seems have something to say to miku, but canceled because ichika. I thought there is conflicted feeling inside him, after all miku's effort yet he told by miku (ichika in disguise) that it wasn't her who love him but ichika. But now it seems fuu still a normal dense MC.

Sad :(
Mar 14, 2019 10:29 PM

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

Negi confirmed that this won't be deagged on. 4 volumes max according to speculations. The first of which is already done and will feature Miku as bride (vol 9). Then Yotsuba, then Itsuki and finally the group cover volume (vol. 12).

Fans are begging him to go college route. Point to be noted, when Negi said it won't be dragged, the manga tankoubun's were selling moderately. It was the scrambled eggs arc that changed the fortunes of the manga. His twitter followers tripled, posts started to get 10-15k likes. Now it is Magazine's flagship manga alongside Nanatsu no Taizai. So, he might be pursued by the publisher to continue. It's not uncommon as we have seen in the past. Personally my top 3 ongoing manga from Magazine are Fumetsu no Anata e, Go-toubun and Senryuu Shoujo, so I will be overjoyed if Go-toubun gets longer.

Correction: I meant e/o Seven Goodbyes arc.
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2019 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
wow damn, Itsuki is Rena afterall
Mar 14, 2019 11:29 PM
Apr 2014
What if there are two of the quints conspired to be Rena? 🤔
Mar 14, 2019 11:59 PM
Jan 2016
ExaltedChampion said:
I don't think Itsuki have a chance to win even since after the kiss under the bell. Think about it, that scene was implied as tthe first time the bride and Futarou kiss right? Among 5 sister at that point, who the least likely to kiss Futarou? Ichika, Nino and Miku already show have feeling for him and bold enough to give him a kiss, while it hard for me to see Itsuki doing something like that.
yeah I know that’s why I’m agreeing it is ether nino ,, miku or ichkia
Mar 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Jul 2016
I think it's safe now to assume that Itsuki is going to be the bride. I mean it was foreshadowing all along. Most likely the first one who encountered the MC is "the real deal", which is Itsuki. Even on the adaptation's opening she got the centre of the girl formation
Mar 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Jan 2018
@shanimebib 4 vol u say than how many ch do u think we're going to get 10 for each arc or vol?
Mar 15, 2019 12:01 AM

Nov 2010
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

Yeah although I do hope Negi gets to end the series on his own terms. Would be sad to see another case like Shokugeki no Souma..
Mar 15, 2019 12:02 AM

Jan 2018
bararaq said:
I think it's safe now to assume that Itsuki is going to be the bride. I mean it was foreshadowing all along. Most likely the first one who encountered the MC is "the real deal", which is Itsuki. Even on the adaptation's opening she got the centre of the girl formation

Rena I mean Itsuki can't be that girl because it's stated that the girl who Kissed Fuu will be the one to marry him although I want a Harem because I can't see anyone of them sad especially Miku after this ch.
Mar 15, 2019 12:13 AM

Jul 2016
Congintive said:
bararaq said:

Rena I mean Itsuki can't be that girl because it's stated that the girl who Kissed Fuu will be the one to marry him although I want a Harem because I can't see anyone of them sad especially Miku after this ch.

Not happening dude, it's going to be one way not a polygamy. Are you sure the one who kissed the MC isn't Itsuki?
Mar 15, 2019 12:17 AM

Jan 2018
bararaq said:
Congintive said:

Not happening dude, it's going to be one way not a polygamy. Are you sure the one who kissed the MC isn't Itsuki?

It's not rules and laws can't be changed in fiction world I mean they can always end it like Fujimura kun mates.

And I don't think Itsuki has enough courage to Kiss him the only one who can play dirty like this is Ichika but can't say for sure.
Mar 15, 2019 12:29 AM

Jul 2016
Congintive said:
bararaq said:

It's not rules and laws can't be changed in fiction world I mean they can always end it like Fujimura kun mates.

And I don't think Itsuki has enough courage to Kiss him the only one who can play dirty like this is Ichika but can't say for sure.

I see, that's the creator authority anyway. Haha, we dont know for sure. I think Itsuki is such a joker u know 😂
Mar 15, 2019 12:39 AM
Nov 2016
No No No what’s going on here I thought nino was Rena because it would have fitted perfectly, the main dressed up as the blonde and her dressed up as the Rena was a great idea to making them an even more impressive characters. So am I supposed to be happy that itsuki out of all the characters is the chosen one because im not happy about this I mean why someone that has less interesting, and had a little development is getting him like honestly this route that the creator is choosing feels so forced and cliche. If we don’t get any good development or atleast a good ending like a harem ending than I’m gonna be so upset and this shall be the last time that I read these shity cliche manga. All the girls besides itsuki were developed so well but we’re tossed aside yet someone who was having the least development is going to end up with him now I’m so pissed now I understand again why re zero were shit on so bad after that rem rejected scene
Mar 15, 2019 12:42 AM
Nov 2016
Congintive said:
bararaq said:

yes I know and that is what I really wanted but however but it seems unlikely because this is shity manga
Mar 15, 2019 12:47 AM
Nov 2016
Short_Circut said:
wow Itsuki was the girl in the photo all along 11/10 never saw it coming

Well, Itsuki's chances of winning just jumped up a lot, even if she did never end up telling Fuutarou. I guess they could do a Nisekoi with this which I actually would enjoy seeing how it plays out

harido_jamaru68 said:

He gets married to one of them in the end and the rest of the sisters even attend the wedding so there ain't gonna be a harem end lel
plz don’t say that because you may end up crushing my hope
Mar 15, 2019 12:50 AM
Nov 2016
bararaq said:
ofcourse that’s the case I mean what do we expect from a harem manga
Mar 15, 2019 1:28 AM

Nov 2007
Rinji- said:
Yeah although I do hope Negi gets to end the series on his own terms. Would be sad to see another case like Shokugeki no Souma..

I know. SnS has been such a drag. I don't feel like following it anymore. Actually, I stopped following since the whole Erina-prize thing. Couldn't bear to witness such a demise of a story that I enjoyed and loved so much in the beginning.

Congintive said:
@shanimebib 4 vol u say than how many ch do u think we're going to get 10 for each arc or vol?

There has been 8-9 chapters standard per volume. Since chapter 77 will be the end of volume 9 (Miku Bride), we basically have 24-27 chapters left assuming the speculations from Negi's earlier comment. Things could be different now.

OT: One of the tweets of Negi read: Guess the cover bride of the next volume and his tweet was showered with hearts and retweets. Miku's popularity is quite formidable. Negi didn't think she would be this popular when he was creating the characters. It's almost like Kirisu-sensei's case with Bokuben, but that is worse because Sensei is a side heroine.
Coronavirus.
Mar 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Mar 2017
So Itsuki was Rena all along. And Ichika saw that picture too. Another field trip. This one's going to be eventful.
Mar 15, 2019 5:26 AM
Jan 2018
ExaltedChampion said:

What kiss under the bell? Chapter?
Mar 15, 2019 6:11 AM

Feb 2018
Fuk yeah its itsuki's development time, I'm so glad she's Rena
TeamItsuki bois lets GOOO!

Ugh i don't like how ichika smiled at that photo she better not sabotage itsuki too
I'm still pissed at what she did to miku and fuutarou sure is being dumb for who placed 3rd at nationals. How tf hasn't he still realised it was ichika. smh man
Mar 15, 2019 6:37 AM

Mar 2016
Oh god, please don’t go the cliched route...
Mar 15, 2019 6:55 AM

Jun 2015
Kmlshblr said:
Fuk yeah its itsuki's development time, I'm so glad she's Rena
TeamItsuki bois lets GOOO!

Ugh i don't like how ichika smiled at that photo she better not sabotage itsuki too
I'm still pissed at what she did to miku and fuutarou sure is being dumb for who placed 3rd at nationals. How tf hasn't he still realised it was ichika. smh man

For the drama my friend. There will be a breakdown when Fuu and Miku discover the truth.
Mar 15, 2019 7:21 AM

Dec 2016
OGAnime said:
ExaltedChampion said:

What kiss under the bell? Chapter?

Chapter 68, the last few page, Futarou kiss one of the sisters but they was all wearing wig before to take a picture so he don't know who it was.
Mar 15, 2019 9:47 AM
Aug 2010
I'm really surprised some didn't realize how obvious it was that Itsuki was the same girl in Futaro's past as well as the Rena some chapters ago with the boat. Seemed obvious to me after we learned enough about both of them well before the return of Rena.

Part of me still sees Itsuki as being the bride, but I'd be happier if it turns out they are just really good friends instead of her being the bride. That she's someone he can talk to (as he has now) about serious issues with the other sisters or so. Cause I don't see that "chemistry" with them other than friendship which would be a neat twist.

LET'S GO BRIDE YOTSUBA! She's been the most supportive of Futaro since the start anyways. And she's the most wholesome.

Miku is still best girl to me, but I don't see it working out and Miku deserves better anyways.
Mar 15, 2019 10:22 AM
Feb 2019
Palmakoy said:
ExaltedChampion said:

You are right, Itsuki has not showed any signs that she likes futaro, maybe she is, and is really really good at keeping secrets, but ijust dont buy it.

It has to be Ichika or Nino, Nino is actually the most straightforward of all, and my favorite, so i think she is the bride :P
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 15, 2019 12:17 PM
Jan 2018
Miku is being ignored soooo hardddd. It’s honestly between Itsuki and Nino tbh. Ichika won’t win simply due to her actions not being honest to win Fuu.
Mar 15, 2019 4:31 PM
Nov 2016
CaesarZeppelli said:
Palmakoy said:

You are right, Itsuki has not showed any signs that she likes futaro, maybe she is, and is really really good at keeping secrets, but ijust dont buy it.

It has to be Ichika or Nino, Nino is actually the most straightforward of all, and my favorite, so i think she is the bride :P
just because itsuki was the girl from the picture doesn’t mean that she’s the one like nisekoi for example even though the main character found out about the identity of promise girl he ended up with the girl that wasn’t the promise girl because he found that she was his true love
Mar 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Feb 2017
ichika will cuck itsuki cause that photo

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.