Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2019 4:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the 4th and presumably last precure is finally here!
as one would expect, Madoka is really skilled at archery, having won national championships for several years. she's also the student council president (similar to smile precure's Reika being the vice). her attack is similar to cure Beauty's Blizzard Arrow, which in turn may have been inspired by cure Aqua's Sapphire Arrow. she had to choose between protecting Fuwa and being honest with her father, not an easy choice for her.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 3, 2019 1:07 AM

Oct 2011
So we're doing one of those...

I don't like Madoka, at least Aoi or Emiru had something else going for them (that one from Smile probably too but I don't remember much about that series), she is just boring.
At least it might mean more of Drill Girl, so at least something positive related to this character.
Pretty great transformation thou.

And great job alien hunter - standing next to Lala and not noticing that something is off about her. She's not exactly great at camouflage.
Mar 3, 2019 2:23 AM
Jun 2011
Dalek-baka said:
So we're doing one of those...

I don't like Madoka, at least Aoi or Emiru had something else going for them (that one from Smile probably too but I don't remember much about that series), she is just boring.
At least it might mean more of Drill Girl, so at least something positive related to this character.
Pretty great transformation thou.

And great job alien hunter - standing next to Lala and not noticing that something is off about her. She's not exactly great at camouflage.
now that we have all 4 as team star twinkle reaĺ test begin if it will turn out great season. but if you read the next episodes titles it gets interesting
Mar 3, 2019 2:39 AM

Oct 2007
Nice intro for Madoka, I like her character design. Hmm, so we have Cure Beauty 2.0.

Looking forward to next week. :)
Mar 3, 2019 9:43 AM

Mar 2017
Cure Selene's transformation is cool, but I still prefer Milky's. It looks like we got an Alf situation on our hands, and I wonder whether the government will become a recurring "villain". That would certainly be interesting! Other than that, not much has happened in this episode, it was fairly introductory - again. And the lesson we should learn is, keep secrets from your parents and obstruct important government work. Yay!
Mar 3, 2019 12:34 PM

Jul 2015
Another great episode that introduced our fourth Precure!

I really like the idea that there is people searching for the aliens that supposedly landed here, this affects them particularly hard due to Kaguya being the daughter of one of them... and looks like she's pretty chained to what he has planned for her in life. Kaguya being able to take a decision by herself and both protect and hide Fuwa was a big step for her (who wouldn't tho, Fuwa is so freaking adorable!) Although the pressure she has is definitely not going to disappear anytime soon.

Her transformation scene was fantastic and I especially loved the arrow attack, how she draws everything is so awesome. I can't wait to see more of her!

Btw, what timing from my part, the same day I finished the first season of Sailor Moon is the one where I got to meet a moon-themed Precure!
Mar 3, 2019 3:20 PM
Jul 2015
Madoka is perhaps the most beautiful cure in this season. Her hair, eyes, smarts, and gentleness. How can you not love that? Lala, Hikaru, and Prunce are cute too. I do wonder if she and her family will be able to interact with Lala, Prunce, and Fuwa to be sure these aliens are not evil, and the Precure are superheroes.
Mar 3, 2019 6:37 PM

Oct 2011
another great episode.

great transformation, 2nd best.
as expected Madoka was really wary about Fuwa because she been listening about recent alien sightings, didnt not expected her dad to be goverment officer though.

as the (apparently) only child and future heriess of the family, Madoka carries a heavy weight load by her father.

funny thing. the goverment is looking the damn aliens but apparently a rocket didnt crashed in the first episode.
Mar 4, 2019 3:57 AM

Apr 2008
Gotta hand it to the latest Precure, they've managed to surpass Masato in the earlier episodes in awfulness: Kaguya's dad makes my blood boil like no other character before, even counting the villains. He'll probably turn good in the end - this is Precure after all -, but I can see potential in him becoming an arc villain in these earlier episodes. Maybe he'll become a victim of the week and has a change of heart.
Speaking of victims of the week, looks like it's been implied they'll return in the next episode - along with maybe a potential dark cure? Depends on what that dark pen'll do. We'll see.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Mar 4, 2019 6:02 AM

May 2018
Alright, that was a good introduction. Madoka's father will probably be returned to later in the story when he find out about the whole thing, can't wait for that!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 4, 2019 10:19 PM

Jun 2013
All I could think of with Madoka's father was that he was head of Space Force >_>
Mar 10, 2019 1:37 AM

Mar 2017
Really liking how much emotion and hesitation sits behind Madoka as a character. Her complexity is massive in comparison to the other girls so far, and she's a very welcome addition in my book. I didn't quite know how to feel anout her at first, but I'm loving it.

Also, a magical girl skilled in archery named Madoka? I hate to make this point, but I think that's already been done before. Either way, I like what she can bring to the table as far as plot is concerned. Knowing that there are other people looking for the aliens can really spice things up in the next few episodes if it decides to take that route.

Ultimately, I'm enjoying this show more and more with every episode. Such colorful and smooth animation with some fairly interesting and flashy magic attacks really makes it worthwhile; simple story and character motivations be damned!
Mar 13, 2019 5:19 PM

Jul 2009
5 Episodes in and we already have the whole gang? I expect to see one or two more later down the road tbh.

Yeah, Cure Selene is basically Cure Beauty 2.0.

Anyways, can't wait for the next one!
Apr 8, 2019 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
Big fan of Madoka. Depending on how things go she might overtake best girl Lala for me tbh.
Apr 14, 2019 3:27 AM

Apr 2011
Madoka's dad is I n t e n s e. Big yikes. But I kinda wished she didn't transform this episode. I mean, she overcame an entire lifetime of her dad's teachings because Fuwa offered her onigiri...? I think it would have added more depth to her character if she refused.

That being said though, I do think her transformation is the best of the four and I really love her overall design. And her umbrella skirt is pretty cool. I didn't really get why she was so different to the other by using a bow and arrow until they made the connection to her archery training. I hope she gets an attack without it though.
May 31, 2019 7:12 PM
Apr 2017
God, poor poor Madoka, very good episode however!
Oct 10, 2019 12:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Madoka is very cute, she is very intelligent and skilled.
She is oppressed by her father, that's sad.
Her transformation is really nice, good episode.
Jul 4, 2021 9:06 AM

Feb 2020
Nice introduction for Madoka. She is so beautiful and intelligent. It's sad that she needs to hide such a big secret from her father.

Dec 22, 2022 10:47 PM

Feb 2013
the team is complete (at least until some time mid-season).
I wonder what Madoka's ad and all his subordinates were doing prior to Lala's arrival. Best thing that could happen is the government realizing it has spent billions for a sector that hasn't worked in ages, therefore decoding to close down
<-click
Jan 4, 2023 3:25 AM

Feb 2020
Madoka is a very intelligent girl, who is highly skilled at everything she does. However, she's not having the easiest life, because she lives under the strict guidance of her father. And it doesn't really help that now she has to lie to him about her new alien friends.

With Cure Selene, there are now four Cures. Again, the transformation looked very beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 7 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 16, 2019

14 by kyuamomo »»
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 36 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Oct 13, 2019

13 by SuzuhRevv »»
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.