Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 4, 2019 3:26 PM

Aug 2017
nyohoho said:
trestkon said:
Great episode, I understand King Crimson better than time.

Also,
the dance would also feel incomplete now.

nyohoho said:
trestkon said:
Great episode, I understand King Crimson better than time.

Also,
the dance would also feel incomplete now.

Giorno would be a good replacement.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Mar 5, 2019 4:03 AM

May 2018
The hell was that scene with Fugo? I already knew that he would disappear from the show but didn't expect that this might be so weak. Not even a proper farewell. Simply left with no attention. Thrown away like unnecessary filler.
What was that? Author's laziness and unwillingness to repair the flaws of character to fit the show?
Was that scene the same bad in manga?

Mar 5, 2019 5:29 AM

Jul 2014
Nemo_Niemand said:
The hell was that scene with Fugo? I already knew that he would disappear from the show but didn't expect that this might be so weak. Not even a proper farewell. Simply left with no attention. Thrown away like unnecessary filler.
What was that? Author's laziness and unwillingness to repair the flaws of character to fit the show?

While Fugo does leave the group the same way in the manga, the full answer is a bit of a spoiler due to Araki changing his mind about something:

Mar 5, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2013
Hobgoblin2099 said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

While Fugo does leave the group the same way in the manga, the full answer is a bit of a spoiler due to Araki changing his mind about something:

Still he's right, it was a lazy decision from Araki to just take Fugo out of the story like that.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Mar 5, 2019 10:01 AM
Dec 2018
Sm0ggy said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

Still he's right, it was a lazy decision from Araki to just take Fugo out of the story like that.

But considering Fugo's backstory, him leaving the gang actually makes sense. Fugo always acted based on his feelings, and because of it his family abandoned him. Fugo saw Bucciarati as someone rational that would direct his anger to something good so when Bruno made the decision to betray Passione based only on his emotions, he felt confused ,thats why he didn't follow Bruno
buracooMar 5, 2019 3:30 PM
Mar 6, 2019 3:35 PM
Jan 2016
Well, Gold Experience reached the same broken level as Crazy Diamond.

Did the boss was so stupid to not kill them all because they could discover his identity, when he technically just had to kill Narancia and Abbacchio and that would be enough to remain hidden, given the freaking huge range of his stand?

And Bruno is now a zombie, the greatest plot-armor of the show up until now.

Mar 6, 2019 6:48 PM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Well, Gold Experience reached the same broken level as Crazy Diamond.

Did the boss was so stupid to not kill them all because they could discover his identity, when he technically just had to kill Narancia and Abbacchio and that would be enough to remain hidden, given the freaking huge range of his stand?

And Bruno is now a zombie, the greatest plot-armor of the show up until now.

His range isn't that huge. While the time-skip affects everyone the boss himself can only reach short burts of meters before the 10 seconds are up so attacking them would just end up revealing himself.

His irrational paranoia prevents him from taking any unnecessary risks.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 7, 2019 4:52 AM
Jan 2016
Slimcoder said:

His range isn't that huge. While the time-skip affects everyone the boss himself can only reach short burts of meters before the 10 seconds are up so attacking them would just end up revealing himself.

Where do you think the boss was, when King Crimson was climbing to the floor Bruno and Giorno were? It's sure he wasn't on that floor, which means his stand range is huge enough to make a surprise attack (since he can do it in the most secure way because he can predict the future) and kill Narancia and Abbacchio,
who are the ones who could track him, to remain hidden.

Slimcoder said:

How much risk could he be taking in that moment, if he knows about all the stands of the group but Gold Experience? And it's not like Gold Experience could make that much to defeat King Crimson.
Mar 7, 2019 6:41 AM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Slimcoder said:

Where do you think the boss was, when King Crimson was climbing to the floor Bruno and Giorno were? It's sure he wasn't on that floor, which means his stand range is huge enough to make a surprise attack (since he can do it in the most secure way because he can predict the future) and kill Narancia and Abbacchio,
who are the ones who could track him, to remain hidden.

Slimcoder said:

How much risk could he be taking in that moment, if he knows about all the stands of the group but Gold Experience? And it's not like Gold Experience could make that much to defeat King Crimson.

It doesn't matter how logically successful he could be. He is a truly mentally disturbed paranoid man bordering on absolute irrationality & insanity.

The guy already wants to kill his daughter just to protect his identity & wears concealing hoodies in his own safe houses, no risk is too low for him. The very possibility of his identity being outed makes it not worth the effort.

And barring whether or not he knows the specific abilities of everyone's Stands & he does kill Abbacchio & Narancia, then that would possibly make Giorno, Fugo, & Giorno as aware of his Stand. Them not being trackers his irrelevant, if its not a Total Party Kill then its not worth the effort.
Mar 7, 2019 11:18 AM
Jan 2016
Slimcoder said:

It doesn't matter how logically successful he could be. He is a truly mentally disturbed paranoid man bordering on absolute irrationality & insanity.

The guy already wants to kill his daughter just to protect his identity & wears concealing hoodies in his own safe houses, no risk is too low for him. The very possibility of his identity being outed makes it not worth the effort.

And barring whether or not he knows the specific abilities of everyone's Stands & he does kill Abbacchio & Narancia, then that would possibly make Giorno, Fugo, & Giorno as aware of his Stand. Them not being trackers his irrelevant, if its not a Total Party Kill then its not worth the effort.

These things you said my estimated, are enough to clearly state how bad he is as a character. And there are people who actually believe he's better than Dio.
Mar 7, 2019 11:32 AM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Slimcoder said:

These things you said my estimated, are enough to clearly state how bad he is as a character. And there are people who actually believe he's better than Dio.

I don't see how this makes him a bad character.

Its basically like when Kira fixed Koichi's sock. He didn't need to do it & its what screwed him over but he couldn't help but let his OCD control him.

So he's got quirks, big whoop. Every villain here has em.
Mar 7, 2019 4:30 PM

Mar 2012
Slimcoder said:

It's just the guy who complains about this series every week being himself. That's how it makes him a bad character for him.
Mar 7, 2019 5:11 PM
Jan 2016
Slimcoder said:

He is almost entirely defined by his stand, and wants to remain a mystery box because of being a mentally disturbed paranoid man bordering on absolute irrationality & insanity. So yes, he is a bad character.

R3K_ said:

It's just the guy who complains about this series every week being himself. That's how it makes him a bad character for him.

You don't seem to have looked the posts on previous episodes to be aware that there was a guy (not me), who pointed out a ridiculous plot-armor on Giorno.

Slimcoder said:

Its basically like when Kira fixed Koichi's sock. He didn't need to do it & its what screwed him over but he couldn't help but let his OCD control him.

You should know the plot was completely on his side at that moment.

Slimcoder said:

So he's got quirks, big whoop. Every villain here has em.

Can you tell me one example of that with Dio or Kars?
Mar 7, 2019 5:32 PM

Aug 2017
R3K_ said:
Slimcoder said:

Oh yeah that is true.

Pointless to argue with them really, don't know what I was thinking.
Mar 7, 2019 5:47 PM

Jul 2012
PedroBV96 said:
Slimcoder said:

He is almost entirely defined by his stand, and wants to remain a mystery box because of being a mentally disturbed paranoid man bordering on absolute irrationality & insanity. So yes, he is a bad character.

By that same logic DIO was the same, almost entirely defined by his stand (the majority of Part 3's mystery was surrounding DIO's stand, in case you missed the dozens of times this was mentioned). DIO was an egotistical maniac in the same light of the Boss, remaining in shadows for most of the part. Except this time he doesn't show up 43 episodes into the part.

Kars was not much different except the occasional minutia.
Mar 8, 2019 6:46 AM
Jan 2016
SixPistols said:

By that same logic DIO was the same, almost entirely defined by his stand (the majority of Part 3's mystery was surrounding DIO's stand, in case you missed the dozens of times this was mentioned). DIO was an egotistical maniac in the same light of the Boss, remaining in shadows for most of the part. Except this time he doesn't show up 43 episodes into the part.

You are talking like Dio was introduced in part 3, when we knew him from part 1. And although I agree with you about the treatment he was given in part 3, by that moment we already knew who he was, how he thought, how he acted, and what he wanted. His stand didn't overshadow his characterization, unlike the boss of this airing part, in which we know almost nothing about his persona.

SixPistols said:

Kars was not much different except the occasional minutia.

Kars was mostly like Cell.
PedroBV96Mar 8, 2019 6:57 AM
Mar 8, 2019 6:54 AM

Jul 2014
PedroBV96 said:

I hate the boss as a character, personally, but at this point in the series we aren't supposed to know much of anything about him. Even his Stand power was only just recently revealed. If you hate him at the end, that's fine. But it's hard to say he's a bad character when his character has barely been shown yet.

PedroBV96 said:

Can you tell me one example of that with Dio or Kars?

Kars was a ruthlessly efficient villain, which is what separated him from the others.

DIO was basically continually doing things like carrying Polnareff down the stairs in stopped time to intimidate him instead of just killing him, having The World and Star Platinum punch rush each other so he could talk about how superior his Stand was instead of killing Jotaro, generally pissing Jotaro off despite that being the exact same mistake he made with dealing with Jonathan, etc.

Even then, I don't understand the mentality of "Previous villains didn't do it, so these villains can't do it." Not to mention that Dio and Kars were from a part of the series before Araki wound up redoing the battle system and how that tied in with people's mentalities.l
Mar 8, 2019 7:24 AM
Jan 2016
Hobgoblin2099 said:

I hate the boss as a character, personally, but at this point in the series we aren't supposed to know much of anything about him. Even his Stand power was only just recently revealed. If you hate him at the end, that's fine. But it's hard to say he's a bad character when his character has barely been shown yet.

He has been mentioned since the beginning of the series and we only know two things about him: his stand and that he has a daughter, which are not enough to give us an idea about who he is or his personality, which makes me think he is a bad character, because he is technically a mystery box.

Hobgoblin2099 said:

Even then, I don't understand the mentality of "Previous villains didn't do it, so these villains can't do it." Not to mention that Dio and Kars were from a part of the series before Araki wound up redoing the battle system and how that tied in with people's mentalities.

Because in the cases of Dio and Kars it didn't feel like they wanted to remain as mystery boxes (being afraid about their identities being revealed and not doing movements that could ensure his identity remaining hidden, while eliminating characters that could hinder that), or that the plot was favoring them, in the case of Kira.
PedroBV96Mar 8, 2019 7:31 AM
Mar 8, 2019 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
Another Recap, keep on disappointing Jojo, their production must have been pretty bad, pretty sure I was right.
Mar 8, 2019 10:50 AM

Sep 2011
Venumidas said:
Another Recap, keep on disappointing Jojo, their production must have been pretty bad, pretty sure I was right.
the recap has no reflection on the production cause both of them were planned from the get go and dont contribute towards the overall 39 episodes.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 8, 2019 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Venumidas said:
the recap has no reflection on the production cause both of them were planned from the get go and dont contribute towards the overall 39 episodes.

Since I already said multiple times that the animation got worse over time (besides highlights) and asked multiple times if this was a troubled production nobody ever gave me answers.

I would argue that having 2 recaps already after 21 Episodes signifies a strong sense of a troubled production, I would get it if they maybe did 1 in the middle, but twice already?

Instead of people defending the show I would rather have someone tell me what went wrong with this production and if nobody knows about it then there are probably reasons why.

Just too many things adding up, I might appreciate the show more if I knew that it had it's issues in production, cause from what it looks like to me, this season has severe issues going on.
Mar 8, 2019 11:43 AM

Sep 2011
Venumidas said:
JizzyHitler said:

Since I already said multiple times that the animation got worse over time (besides highlights) and asked multiple times if this was a troubled production nobody ever gave me answers.

I would argue that having 2 recaps already after 21 Episodes signifies a strong sense of a troubled production, I would get it if they maybe did 1 in the middle, but twice already?

Instead of people defending the show I would rather have someone tell me what went wrong with this production and if nobody knows about it then there are probably reasons why.

Just too many things adding up, I might appreciate the show more if I knew that it had it's issues in production, cause from what it looks like to me, this season has severe issues going on.
You arent getting answers cause there isn't production problems, it's not a defense you are just looking into things too much based off nothing.

You can tell if a production is going behind when a series starts to have a multitude of animation directors working on single episodes, and signs of major outsourcing(all anime outsource but when they start getting to the point of entire episodes or large chunks being outsourced), part 5 has been largely inhouse and has yet to have any heavilly congested animation staff.

Frankly, if you think this show is going through production issues, then you have no clue how bad those actually look, go watch the 3rd index season or the 18th episode of psycho pass. You will see wonky animation, radically off model characters, lots of stills and panning shots, weird storyboarding and general wonkiness, you would never get stuff like this
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/71983
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/70246
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/71527

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 8, 2019 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Venumidas said:

You arent getting answers cause there isn't production problems, it's not a defense you are just looking into things too much based off nothing.

You can tell if a production is going behind when a series starts to have a multitude of animation directors working on single episodes, and signs of major outsourcing(all anime outsource but when they start getting to the point of entire episodes or large chunks being outsourced), part 5 has been largely inhouse and has yet to have any heavilly congested animation staff.

Frankly, if you think this show is going through production issues, then you have no clue how bad those actually look, go watch the 3rd index season or the 18th episode of psycho pass. You will see wonky animation, radically off model characters, lots of stills and panning shots, weird storyboarding and general wonkiness, you would never get stuff like this

Besides this shot nothing too impressive tbh. https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/70246

I already said that I am aware of production highlights, but overall everything else is just bad, maybe they should start outsourcing more, cause if this was their idea of part 5 then damn, they did a pretty bad job.

My issue is that the animation feels stiff in pretty much every single scene, there are frames and quality that is just absent at pretty much the entire show, just remembering this shity dance scene alone which people for some reason wanted to hype up.

I know you might like this show and I'm not saying that it is bad in general, but considering the praise it is getting it really does not deserve even half of it.

My Recap comment is btw. also a valid point, I am aware of the most obvious parts to tell if the production has any issues going on, but Recaps this frequent usually only happens with very long ongoing shows and even they do not do it every 10 episodes... (I am aware that the overall quality and production is lower and that might be why but still... 10 episodes...)

I don't want to hold off on watching the series, but if it doesn't get better I might have to, waiting for Bluray might be the smartest idea since Jojo always did a lot of fixing with that.
Mar 8, 2019 3:03 PM
Feb 2019
I don't know what you are smoking, you are the only one i see complaining about quality whereas everyone else (be it here or on other forums) can see that the budget went up for this adaptation.

I can't see why you complain about the stiffness of the animation only for this part while part 1 2 3 are 10x worse and somehow felt fine for you according to your previous comments...
Mar 8, 2019 3:48 PM

Aug 2017
Venumidas said:
JizzyHitler said:

Besides this shot nothing too impressive tbh. https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/70246

I already said that I am aware of production highlights, but overall everything else is just bad, maybe they should start outsourcing more, cause if this was their idea of part 5 then damn, they did a pretty bad job.

My issue is that the animation feels stiff in pretty much every single scene, there are frames and quality that is just absent at pretty much the entire show, just remembering this shity dance scene alone which people for some reason wanted to hype up.

I know you might like this show and I'm not saying that it is bad in general, but considering the praise it is getting it really does not deserve even half of it.

My Recap comment is btw. also a valid point, I am aware of the most obvious parts to tell if the production has any issues going on, but Recaps this frequent usually only happens with very long ongoing shows and even they do not do it every 10 episodes... (I am aware that the overall quality and production is lower and that might be why but still... 10 episodes...)

I don't want to hold off on watching the series, but if it doesn't get better I might have to, waiting for Bluray might be the smartest idea since Jojo always did a lot of fixing with that.

At this point good sire, I think its safe to say that you are just a contrarian. I know subjectivity is a thing but even that has limits.

Everything you have said is so backwards in its logic that I'm sure we all assume you are just trolling or speaking out of total ignorance.

Don't say anymore & even if you do I'm not listening because you make as much as sense socks and sandals, ergo none.

Your constant insistence that there's production issues when there's no indication of any such thing & appraisal of the earlier parts like Part 3 despite being comparatively worse animated have completely ruined whatever credibility you could have had.
SlimcoderMar 8, 2019 7:33 PM
Mar 8, 2019 5:55 PM
Feb 2016
Episode 21: loved it. But i wait a week to watch this anime and then, for the second time, the producers put some 21.5 episode... Another recap. I HATE when this happens, even more when we had one seven ep ago.
NieziGPMar 8, 2019 6:05 PM
Mar 8, 2019 7:28 PM

Mar 2012
NieziGP said:
Episode 21: loved it. But i wait a week to watch this anime and then, for the second time, the producers put some 21.5 episode... Another recap. I HATE when this happens, even more when we had one seven ep ago.

Even though I dislike recaps, I find them necessary since they have kept the show's quality this good and the recaps help that.
Mar 8, 2019 7:38 PM
Feb 2016
R3K_ said:
NieziGP said:

Even though I dislike recaps, I find them necessary since they have kept the show's quality this good and the recaps help that.

I understand, but two recaps in two months? Thats too much.
Mar 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Mar 2012
NieziGP said:
R3K_ said:

I understand, but two recaps in two months? Thats too much.

Yeah, but DavidPro is not a big studio that can handle a 3-cours series and another 4-cours at the same time (Captain Tsubasa). They know they didn't do well with DiU, so this is more understanable, specially when it's already planned, that don't show unexpected production issues.
We just have to wait. At least they aren't doing split-cours, a way bigger wait.
Mar 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
Anime only ere but I am guessing Bucci has become a zombie?
Mar 9, 2019 3:44 PM
Jan 2016
Vindicater said:

Yes man, you're right.
Mar 9, 2019 5:23 PM
May 2016
Lmao it's nice to see that contrarian twat getting called out on his bullshit. Not a single example's given yet he claims the animation is stiff and unimpressive compared to the previous parts (which were objectively worse compared to 5 in terms of animation with the half-exception of SDC.)
Don't bother giving him the time of day.
Mar 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Mar 2016
Vindicater said:

It's never as simple as you think
Mar 9, 2019 10:35 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode! When I read this in the colored Manga. I was really shocked when this happened. Then I finished the series and really shame on how much wasted potential Fugo was.

SomaHeirMar 9, 2019 10:43 PM
Mar 10, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2016
There was a lot more of King Crimson's invincibility and his ability was shown in the best possible way to bypass the "It just works" nature of the Boss' Stand.

Bruno tried so hard to escape the Boss' clutches with Trish but it looked like he actually kicked the bucket for a short time. He's so determined that he forced his own soul back into his body as if Golden Experience gave him another out-of-body experience. The not-so-subtle hints dropped about Bruno's suspicious condition suggest that his revival wasn't as simple as him surviving the whole ordeal.

Almost all of them became traitors except for Fugo who put his 152 IQ to use and wanted out with the reckless betrayal bit. It's sad that Cheese Boy with his awesome Stand has left the chat but at least he'll have a novel all to himself to pass the time instead.

Mar 10, 2019 1:05 PM
Nov 2017

In this episode we learned how to get rid of a character
Mar 12, 2019 10:08 PM

Apr 2014
I really like how they tweaked the battle with Bruno in order for King Crimson to make more sense and be more consistent with the rest of the series. I remember being like "wtf is going on" while reading the manga, and I even read the updated translations. I think Araki didn't have it fully figured out at that point, tbh.

I wish they messed with Fugo's departure a bit. Like...I wish they gave him a scene of him officially saying goodbye or something. They just kind of...left...and were like welp, that's it.
Mar 15, 2019 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
Wow. A really emotionally powerful episode. Which is strange, as Jojo isn't known for its emotional moments.
I'm amazed how this anime about super gay fabulous mafia dudes managed to get me to care about them so much.

Modernoir said:
Lmao it's nice to see that contrarian twat getting called out on his bullshit. Not a single example's given yet he claims the animation is stiff and unimpressive compared to the previous parts (which were objectively worse compared to 5 in terms of animation with the half-exception of SDC.)
Don't bother giving him the time of day.

Are you referring to Digibro? He didn't mention anything about Part 5's animation, he simply ranted that the characters don't match the background art.
Mar 17, 2019 1:04 AM

Mar 2009
Based on what everyone is saying about Fugo in here, and regarding Araki's original intentions with the character:
Mar 24, 2019 5:25 PM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 24, 2019 5:33 PM

Feb 2012
Shedding light on the fact that Narancia and Trish (aka Pink hair Narancia) have a vaguely similar fashion sense.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 26, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2018
HereticHunter said:
KyouKaiTen said:
Please tell me how can Bucciarati still alive with that wound? Even crazy diamond can not heal a less severed wound..

That's got to be the most nonsensical moment of all in part 5. (I wanted to say of all parts first but it would probably just barely scratch the top 5 in that matter) Even Giorno declared him for dead.
I REALLY do hope this gets some more explanation when the time comes (with the help of Gold Experience's powers)
Apr 30, 2019 5:50 AM

Oct 2012
F in advance

Bye Fugo
Well Fugo isn't exactly wrong xD
It would be cool if they adapt Fugo's journey/side story after this
Rayl1ghtApr 30, 2019 5:55 AM
"Signature removed"
May 15, 2019 11:24 AM
Apr 2016
Okay, I take it back, The World is definitely stronger than Boss's ability. Well, I'm sad that not all of them went with Bruno, aww whatever... I love how this anime isn't stand-of-the-episode anymore, or at least not THAT MUCH stand-of-the-episode. Though, I can imagine it getting really really repetitive now, the Boss will probably send a bunch of stand users after them, over and over again. Good episode.
May 26, 2019 7:20 AM

Oct 2013
King Crimson is awesome. I love his design, style and ability. Boss with his Stand is thrilling and mysterious, that's why it makes Boss look better as the villain, probably the main one of this Part.

Bruno's betraying Passione was beautifully made. Scene filled with emotions accompanied by proper music really helped to get into the mood of everyone back there.

Fugo decided to stay, but I feel we will see him again by Bruno's side. Just later.
Aug 6, 2019 6:24 AM

Mar 2012
Woah, I think Bruno actually died back there and now he's kind of like a zombie o_o
Aug 6, 2019 7:19 AM

Mar 2015
Yikes King Crimson is definitely not one to fuck with
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 2, 2019 1:41 AM

Jul 2015
Glad that most of the team joined....goodbye fugo

Looks like they will be targeted by the same guy who tortured the two guys from the hitman team.

Feb 3, 2020 12:20 AM

Jul 2013
Meh I prefer Dio's stand Za Warudo, Red Crimson my hairy ass. Anyway, something is wrong with Buccialatti, and Giorno knows it too.
Feb 22, 2020 3:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're all following Bruno except Fugo but I guess he will come back
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.