Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 29, 2019 11:20 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was fucked up... genuinely fucked up. One can't blame Krona for being who she was, knowing from adolescence what kind of world she lives in and what she was being groomed into. Man, this is fucked.

Everything suddenly seems hopeless for our central cast, too. :X

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 3, 2020 7:26 AM
Jan 2020
Dang okay so Mom is insane for breaking Emma's leg, and Krone is probably my favorite character because she's so insane, it was so sad when she died
animeadictYEETJan 3, 2020 10:32 AM
Jan 3, 2020 7:30 PM

Nov 2012
Nooo not Norman, I think he's my favourite, I expected it to be Ray but so far I prefer Norman.

Absolutely love this show so far.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 6, 2020 4:47 AM

Jul 2015
Got a bit emotional seeing Krone's end there, even though she was kind of evil, at least she gave those kids some hope

Looks like after all this time, mother Isabella had everyhing under control, things really took a turn for the worst this episode

Feb 8, 2020 5:33 PM

Jul 2013
So Krone supposedly got nominated as a Mama on another plantation, at least from she could read in the letter. What happened afterwards to her at the main gate confirmed my suspicion. First we saw something of grandmother. It seems she stopped a kid in the past from escaping. And for me it looked like it was Isabella but I could be wrong about it.

Krone got killed by one of these monsters. What I really wonder about, why are they doing it with these flowers? And what exactly is the Tifari ceremony? Was interesting to see Krones past. And all she wants is Emma, Norman, Ray and all the other kids to escape.

From the last episodes you could see Isabella knew a lot what was going on. The conversation with Ray confirmed it. She planned all of this and no one could stop her. I can't believe what happened in the scene afterwards with her, Emma and Norman.

Not only that she broke Emmas leg which was just cruel to watch. Imagine breaking the leg of an 11 year old girl on purpose. And to top this even more Normans delivery will be the next day. Omfg...

It's beyond words to describe how bad the situation became and how small the chances got for the kids to make it out of there.
Natsu88Feb 8, 2020 6:26 PM

Apr 16, 2020 2:05 AM

Dec 2012
ASMR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Apr 16, 2020 2:05 AM

Dec 2012
ASMR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Apr 27, 2020 9:52 PM

Mar 2020
rip in peace muh queen
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 4, 2020 7:51 AM

Jul 2014
Now that is what i call tension!
May 29, 2020 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
Krone's flashback showed her and a bunch of others training to be mamas and they were practicing fighting, I was like who are they gonna be fighting? The little kids? And that is absolutely right lol seeing what Isabella did. They really are prepared for every contingency.

And I'll say this now cause this season is finished airing anyway and a sequel is already planned. But I'm dreading about finding out the truth behind all of this. The current state of the world, these fucking demons who eat kids, etc. I still remember Danganronpa season 1, how enjoyable and fun it was, cause when I was watching it I didn't know it was based on a video game of the same name, I had no idea. It has a lot of similarities with this one, bunch of kids trapped in an isolated place, they don't know how they got there and they don't know what's happening outside things like that. Then the truth was revealed near the end of the season and it was fucking disappointing to say the least. I mean a virus called "despair", like what the hell even is that? Anyway, I'm sensing the same shit with this one and it didn't help when Isabella told the kids that "outside is full of despair" holy fucking shit. That phrase might've just ruined this show for me.
Jun 9, 2020 5:08 PM
Apr 2018
Mama turned out to have everything under her control. And now Emma is out of the game basically. I'm interested in for how long she will stay that way
Jul 26, 2020 5:41 PM
Feb 2020
When You Feel Sorry For The Bad Guy.

Krone was scary but also clearly a victim. But she sold her soul for her life and lost both. Tragic.

She reclaimed her humanity at the end with her dying wish for the children to escape and grow up and destroy this horrible world.

Isabella Is The Devil.

Sep 9, 2020 12:08 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Bye Sister Krone @__@ Yummy kids on the menu next! :DDD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 10, 2020 9:51 AM
Jul 2019
Krone’s past was kinda interesting I guess but when Emma stood up to Mom and got that leg injury I felt so bad. Like this scene made me feel in pain. But now Norman is getting shipped and hopefully the plan would work.
Sep 12, 2020 8:29 PM
Apr 2020
Gosh! This episode really got me, it went from bad to worse, not sure how things will sort out. it was interesting to see krone's past tho; it made me connect a little bit more with the character (which is unfortunate), not sure how things can get any worse, besides all of them, or at least the majority, ending up dead. Also, it annoys me so much to see mom knowing everything, like, when the kids start to build up a plan it makes me feel like they can *really* get away with it, but somehow, mom always ends up knowing it all. Makes me think there's another traitor...

Hace tiempo que no me entretenía de esta forma la verdad...
shklooal1Sep 12, 2020 8:35 PM
Sep 13, 2020 5:01 PM
Aug 2020
Mama pulled a Sangwoo on Emma's leg :O this episode is really fudged up!! poor kids are about to become happy meals :(
Sep 29, 2020 9:02 AM

May 2015
RIP Krone. You wont be missed.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 3, 2020 1:09 PM

Aug 2020
Not Norman??? What the flip darn bro??!?!!?

Oct 12, 2020 4:40 PM
Jul 2020
Oh wow. This episode was so creepy and so good. Wow.
Oct 15, 2020 3:46 PM

Aug 2020
this episode was something else; probably the best one so far, there are so many awesome sequences
:)
Nov 24, 2020 8:10 AM

Jun 2020
Krone’s death was so cinematic. Damn this episode felt so surreal what with Mama just breaking her pretense. Isabella, what a character........

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 12, 2020 8:24 PM

Jul 2017
Fucking brilliant episode full of the anime staff and author just teasing me the viewer with dangling despair and then when slight signs of optimism where there in the episode, stab me deeper right after showcasing no hope.

Krone's death was superbly directed and sort of felt more fucked up, seeing how she was trapped with the monster with no hope as Isabella and the headquarters were in on it together, and the parallels of showcasing her past as one of the kids, to seeing her slowly suffer as the monsters go towards her with her not being able to escape, with optimistic music playing in the background. It felt like a kick in the balls seeing the author torture her mentally, and end her suffering with that stab through the heart while the kids were eating happily back at the orphanage. Fuck me.

And when the kids were planning on finding a way to escape, Isabella cut the truce with Ray, trapped him in the room before he was broken out by Don. And during that time, using the tracking devices and knowing their location, she went to meet Emma and Norman and basically portrayed their sacrifices and deaths as positive experiences as they get to live happy lives until they die quickly without them having to experience lifelong hardship and suffering with a massive smile on her face and calmness about her voice. And when Norman and Emma agreed to rebel against her, Isabella broke Emma's leg on purpose and comforted her like a kid who could not stand up whatsoever to her elders, and informed Norman that he was going to be shipped and sacrificed early.

The amount of intensity this episode had was through the roof, and my god was Isabella just terrifying in this episode, especially how calm and collected she was in shattering the dreams (and legs) of children just so easily like that, not to mention sacrifice Krone too at the same time since she was planning against her. It's like Isabella was ten steps ahead of everyone at the same time, and reality hit them hard at the end.

What a fucking terrific and excrutiating episode as a whole, I need a drink after that one.
Dec 30, 2020 1:07 AM
Apr 2020
Aww I feel bad for Sister Krone, she was used since the beginning. She's creepy but she's willing to help them escape, I hope the children will use whatever she left and her death will not be in vain. Sayonara, Sister Krone.

Bad thing, Isabella is a few steps ahead of them. Isabella confrontation is crazy and shocking, she even broke Emma's leg! If Sister Krone is creepy, Isabella is wicked!

Jan 8, 2021 4:17 AM

Aug 2019
snapped her kneecap like some pasta jesus
Jan 13, 2021 5:33 AM

Apr 2020
R.I.P Krone, we got to see how the mothers survive with her short backstory. Isabella was also an escapee.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! ISABELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her damn leg, man...
--AbiSa--
Jan 28, 2021 10:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another glorious cliffhanger to be honestly, with such a horrified look from the other kids.

As the synopsis, its already told a good point. Rip. The whole built up from the previous episode was nothing for these episode point of view. Because, yeah, they, both Krone and Ray plans got fucked up and derailed by the great cooperation between Mama Isa with her grandma. Nothing can't stop them. But, at least, its dumped out with a good explanations from Krone about the outsider world. And that items, yeah, forget to mention it. Then, a little glimpse of Krone's past also gave a little additional information, how death their outsider world was. Full of deadly intricate, to say the least.

Look. She even too powerful, and smart, and not even had any pity to Emma. Feelsbadman. But, well, thats just happened. The next day shipment would be for Norman. Be strong, kids!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 1, 2021 2:30 AM

Jul 2013
That leg snap... got PTSD from Made in Abyss

Bye, Krone. You were one scary mofo. I won't miss you, but your flashbacks were interesting. Are the demons going to eat her brain? May not be premium product but "waste not, want not".
Feb 1, 2021 3:25 PM

Oct 2019
Isabella needs to die a very slow and excruciating death; not a painless one with that creepy blood sucking flower, she needs to be tortured for at least a full day. Crippling someone so that their comrades are delayed or obstructed is something that is done in war, but that bitch did it one of her "kawai" children. She is a despicable and morally bankrupt psycho.. I really hope we see her die later.
Apr 17, 2021 12:06 PM
Dec 2018
The vegan undertones get stronger. It does not matter how good somethings life was it will mostly want to live longer. On the Farm life is almost perfect until the children are slaughtered and shipped yet they want to leave. When they leave they're suffering will ramp up much more disproportionately to their pleasure, they will need to learn how to fend for themselves gather their own resources and food, for what? So they could live longer. If they just except their death they would have one of the most pleasurable lives possible. Promised Neverland asserts to me that life is not about maximizing pleasure but about just living it. No matter how hard suffering gets I want to live longer.
Jun 11, 2021 9:21 AM
Jan 2021
I'm happy we learned more about Krone, even if shes now gone :') and damn, Mom telling them Norman's getting sent away hit hard
Jun 24, 2021 11:28 PM
Apr 2017
Would you spoil a farm chicken even though you know full well they are trying to escape? lol
Aug 5, 2021 6:17 PM

Feb 2019
Wow, I didn't expect Mom to go that far. But it makes sense.

What didn't make sense was Rey starting to cry like a baby when she broke their contract. He's not stupid, he should be able to figure out that the more he panics, the more confident she is in her decision. He should have stayed calm and pretended like he knew this was coming.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 14, 2021 8:36 AM

Aug 2018
There goes sister Krone, poor thing is she only was around for few episodes. Her final moments were done very well and it felt memorable for a character that was so short-lived.

Mother is definitely more trickier than expecting, I wonder how will their plan play out after all of this
Oct 24, 2021 10:02 AM

Jun 2016
I think I'm supposed to feel something for Krone, but honestly, there is no emotion there for her. Besides that, it seems like Grandma and Isabella were in cahoots from the get-go. Kind of makes me question why Krone was introduced into the story in the first place...

And there it is, Isabella, revealing that she knew Ray was a traitor all along. Who could've foreseen such an event... Looks as if Isabella will be harder to crack now, especially after she snapped one of Emma's legs like a bloody twig. GG.

Nov 6, 2021 2:52 AM

Jun 2020
Mama planned to discard Krone now and told her she's going to be a mother I doubt that it'll happen

Damn RIP Krone she still had hope that they'll somehow escape this nightmare even in the end and we get to see her flashbacks of how she made it here, sad to see her go

Holy shit Mama's so scary confronting them with their plans, Mama has no chill breaking Emma's leg so clean that it can heal right off, Even Norman's next to get shipped.
Jan 28, 2022 12:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
DAYYUUUUMMMM shit went 0 to 100 real fast

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 5, 2022 3:52 AM

Nov 2014
That was brutal, in one swoop momma puts an end to all plans and all hope.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 8, 2022 5:44 AM

Jan 2021
Jesus. That's one way to deal with a problem.
Nov 5, 2022 2:28 PM
Apr 2021
OMG, THATS SO GOOD
Feb 8, 2023 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
I just love how confident Isabella is to actually give up the charade and completely break the kids mentally. (and Emma physically O_O)
Fantastic episode.
Jun 19, 2023 11:53 AM
Jun 2023
isabella kills Krone, breaking Emma's leg and telling them about Norman's upcoming fate. truly a masterpiece
Aug 17, 2023 6:24 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Nov 15, 2023 7:19 PM

Nov 2023
They did Norman dirty
Jan 1, 4:27 PM

Dec 2022
Felt a tad of sympathy for Krone there, despite everything. Small wonder she was so desperate and mercenary in the circumstances she was in. Even her last words were a vengeful wish that the kids leveled the system the demons concocted and "destroy the world".

Isabella must've had the same martial arts training that Krone had, mangling Emma's leg like that in about a second.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 26, 9:39 AM

Jul 2016
Damn. If Emma can somehow still look anyone in the eyes and say she still has hope all of them can escape, she has my respect. That leg disfigurement was absolutely nasty.
Mar 4, 7:41 AM
Mar 2021
The moment I thought that pace of the season is entirely slowing down, it gets wild af!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2019

280 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 12, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.