Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2019 4:13 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is Negi really planning to shift the attention/ popularity away from Miku or what? I kinda feel like Miku has been getting the short end of the stick for a while now. I thought maybe it's just because I have soft spots for her (for valid reasons) but now I am not sure even about that either. It definitely feels like she has been constantly being denied of her chance to shine, one way or the other.

Anyways, we are slowly seeing more and more emotions from Yotsuba (childish or not), which is actually good. Given how far the two younger sisters being sidelined for thus far, their development is encouraging. Anyways, that many cranes was never a good idea. Regardless, Itsuki owned the chapter in the end. Cannot say I didn't see her getting special treatment ever before. Wasn't surprised she got one on Fuu's birthday. Not at all!

Edit: First BD/ DVD Vol. wiill be out in March 20 and will have Ichika on the vol. cover. It will get the first three episodes.
shanimebibFeb 25, 2019 8:38 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 27, 2019 2:13 PM
Feb 2019
I just wonder what Itsuki meant when she said " i will eventually tell you someday..."

What do you think she meant?
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Feb 27, 2019 2:35 PM
Jan 2019
He do it he do it , OMG Big War Nino vs ichika
Feb 27, 2019 2:43 PM
Jan 2019
CaesarZeppelli said:
I just wonder what Itsuki meant when she said " i will eventually tell you someday..."

he warna tell tp fuutarou Who itsuki fake at arc holiday family , used that Couple Bell , well i can asleep because itsuki on arc holiday , not showed romantic / like with fuu-kun
Feb 27, 2019 3:04 PM
Jan 2019
CaesarZeppelli said:

yeah is she the real one? or who is she? if she is the real one is she fall in love with him? when did that happened? so many questions man so many...(teamichika)
Feb 27, 2019 4:22 PM

May 2013
Smh I thought Fuutarou would be able to tell it was Ichika last chap

owell
Feb 27, 2019 4:24 PM
Feb 2019
midwiferuler said:
CaesarZeppelli said:

yeah is she the real one? or who is she? if she is the real one is she fall in love with him? when did that happened? so many questions man so many...(teamichika)

Now i wont be able to sleep well until that is cleared, maybe she just wanna tell him she is Rena, i hope so.

I really hope the bride to be Nino, or Ichika, i wont accept any other result :D
Feb 27, 2019 4:29 PM

Mar 2015
I absolutely love that opening panel with the sisters as they are, as they were, and as they will be!
The sword that takes life gives life
Feb 27, 2019 4:46 PM
Mar 2015
Glad he sees the girls as inspiration for his own efforts The Paper cranes while cliche were a great idea. He forgot his own BDay party at home
Feb 27, 2019 4:47 PM

Jun 2015
I was hoping there would be more about the Ichika stuff from last chapter. There were some nice scenes with Itsuki this chapter though.
:)
Feb 27, 2019 4:55 PM

Mar 2015
yotsuba played guilty play, sly of her.. she currently know everyone secret. pushed ALL nino, miku and ichika to attack mode. at the same time, plant suggestion to fuutarou she is doing evrything for fuutarou own well being. and triggered when fuutarou missed it.
you can't stop convince mr she is playing string behind the scene.

and itsuki being herself, show the most care and respect for fuutarou without ulterior motive. but that because she isn't admit her self she fallen for fuutarou, YET!
KumaFeb 27, 2019 5:01 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 27, 2019 5:46 PM
Mar 2018
This is just a wild guess.. in the first page, we can see the quintuplets appearance as an adult and I think Ichika and Yotsuba have the most similar looks to the bride
~_~
Feb 27, 2019 7:02 PM

Mar 2015
I'm gunning for Ichika pairing because it feels more natural imo Itsuki has a secret that's interesting for us, I'm thinking she may be the mystery girl from long ago and recent.
Feb 27, 2019 7:58 PM

Jan 2018
Well, we haven't got to see what happened with the previous case to maybe he hasn't caught Ichika as Miku?

But that war declaration b/w Ichika and Nino well it's gonna be lot of fun from here now but Miku why ru doing this to us author I feel like she is not getting much screen time for the last few ch.

Also, I wonder what Itsuki meant by that and well here goes Fuu birthday arc without anything big happen.But can't wait for the next ch Im liking it more and more maybe it's time to give this one a 10/10 too.
Feb 27, 2019 8:43 PM

May 2016
Itsuki wins this chapter, I think, with Yotsuba a close second. They supported Fuu without using any ulterior motives. Itsuki wants Fuu's respect more than anything, something the other girls have not considered.

Nino should've told Ichicka "Scented candles are best for a shared bath, you know...." :' )

The opening color spread of the three ages of the girls were great; Nino looks the most "waifu' as an adult, IMO. Something about Miku and Yotsuba looks off, though.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Feb 28, 2019 1:15 AM

Aug 2008
So Ichika turned out to be a cunt and Itsuki will be the wife, because it always has to be the most boring, obvious and nonsensical ending. Fucking Nisekoi curse.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 28, 2019 3:11 AM

Feb 2018
Hahaha there are no brakes on the Nino train 😎 Gooo girl

Feb 28, 2019 5:02 AM

Mar 2017
I'm not finding Ichika as good character as she used to be. It's either Nino or Miku for me now (I hope Nino wins).
I had some support for Ichika at first but now...
Feb 28, 2019 9:22 AM
Feb 2016
This was a nice chapter. It's becoming one of my favorite harem romances now with all the good development. Hopefully, Miku confesses soon because I need her to win
Feb 28, 2019 1:19 PM

Sep 2018
Ichika declaring war on Nino... this is so interesting, they become love rivals.
#TeamIchika.
Feb 28, 2019 7:10 PM
Jan 2015
I can't really say I'm a fan of Ichika's dirty stunt being brushed off so easily and she doesn't seem that remorseful for her deception. Glad Nino and the others derailed her attempt to pull a fast one tho. Nino especially, her honesty and straightforwardness is really giving her the edge right now. Kinda wish Miku would start taking notes from her in that regard.

Have to say Itsuki won the chapter at the end though.
My Queens

Mar 1, 2019 1:30 AM

Aug 2009
fatdinosaur said:
Smh I thought Fuutarou would be able to tell it was Ichika last chap

owell

I expected him to be able to at least tell that it's not Miku even if he doesn't know exactly which one of them it was. I'm so disappointed at him right now.
Mar 1, 2019 6:56 AM

Nov 2007
Btw, the quints pics:

Coronavirus.
Mar 1, 2019 8:50 AM

Jan 2018
shanimebib said:
Btw, the quints pics:

Thanks for the pics man btw where do u get those if u don't mind.
Mar 1, 2019 9:00 AM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:
Thanks for the pics man btw where do u get those if u don't mind.

Negi posted them in his twitter. And they already got 33K likes within 24 hours!

This manga is killing it. There is a claim in 2ch that they are gonna get another round of reprint for the the volumes. I won't be surprised if the volumes hit 300K each.
Coronavirus.
Mar 3, 2019 9:04 AM
Jun 2017
I can see that guys are kinda biased in favor of Miku... Just let others shine for a while, I mean Itsuki was completely shut down by ch. 71 (when she was revealed as being "May"), Nino was quite the same, she's got almost no screen time with Fuu after that and yet, no one said anything about it.

Anyway, we finally have the official declaration of war between Nino and Ichika, which is inevitable as both of them are so yandere.

Yotsuba seems to continue with her support role, but I believe she's just lying to herself.

Now that we have some Itsuki developments. Looking forward to more stories between her and Fuu.

And I believe that Rena's true identity will be known soon. Hopefully Yotsuba can make a comeback.
Mar 4, 2019 6:56 PM

Jul 2013

Long hair confirmed
pipeal3000Mar 4, 2019 7:08 PM
Mar 4, 2019 11:42 PM

Jun 2017
cant help but feel sorry for Ichika.She had to bear most of the burden being the oldest,had to sacrifice the most and bottle up her emotions for the goodwill of the other quints but under relentless pressure broke and choose the wrong route.Well it's not like others have done better but it's hard to redeem herself.Either way the chemistry between Itsuki and Fuu were always wholesome but it looks there might be some romantic developments in coming chapters.
Mar 5, 2019 1:17 AM
Jan 2019
Thats 100% nino will be win , end of discusion
Mar 5, 2019 3:00 AM
Apr 2014
Yotsuba playing 4D chess from the start.
Mar 5, 2019 11:04 AM

Jun 2015
Whoever may win this battle.. There is only one thing I can't stand is that Miku's getting rejected. I can't... She is just too precious. :')
Mar 10, 2019 4:27 PM
Aug 2014
At least Nino is not having any of Ichika's shit
Mar 12, 2019 12:12 PM
Nov 2016
Fuutarou-Nino said:
yep I agree 100% and I mean come on there’s a lot of hints that she’s the one that is destined to marry him
Mar 12, 2019 12:16 PM
Nov 2016
yosepdxt said:
Whoever may win this battle.. There is only one thing I can't stand is that Miku's getting rejected. I can't... She is just too precious. :')
yeah like her smile is to precious T_T that I can’t stand to see her get heart broken see the only route that would accept is miku or nino but if i want everyone to be happy than I pick the harem route
Mar 13, 2019 5:45 PM
Feb 2019
harido_jamaru68 said:
Fuutarou-Nino said:
yep I agree 100% and I mean come on there’s a lot of hints that she’s the one that is destined to marry him

Hey man, im also on Nino's side, but what are the hints you have seen, it would be good if you have noticed something i missed. I wanna know :D
Mar 13, 2019 6:08 PM

Jun 2015
harido_jamaru68 said:
yeah like her smile is to precious T_T that I can’t stand to see her get heart broken see the only route that would accept is miku or nino but if i want everyone to be happy than I pick the harem route

Harem ending is no fun dude. At last we have a decent harem series and I think Negi should go with one true ending with only one girl get married with Fuu and make alternative routes to satisfy every shippers.
Mar 14, 2019 12:16 AM
Jan 2016
yosepdxt said:
harido_jamaru68 said:

Harem ending is no fun dude. At last we have a decent harem series and I think Negi should go with one true ending with only one girl get married with Fuu and make alternative routes to satisfy every shippers.
nope I will not accept this no matter what people say I will only accept a harem route
Mar 14, 2019 12:34 AM
Jan 2016
CaesarZeppelli said:
harido_jamaru68 said:

Hey man, im also on Nino's side, but what are the hints you have seen, it would be good if you have noticed something i missed. I wanna know :D
these alright than. I’ll start with the recent chapter do you remember how nino was wanted to meet up with fuurtaru near the bell well she never got the chance to do it since her dad came instead, well at the last page of the chapter the main character was standing near the bell so it would have perfect for nino to do the thing that she wanted which was to kiss him and ring the bell. The other hints are minor but nino was the only girl that the main character has done some sort of romantic stuff like seeing each other half naked 2 times , and she confessed to him twice as well and there was another thing that happened twice now I’m gonna to get to the actual point. As you should the name nino means comes (I’m not sure this was on purpose but it’s too good to be an accident) from the Root in Japanese 2 lovers I saw this in wiki and I noticed that nino’s name may actually be only name of this manga that has a name like this. I can see with so many romantics moments that has happened so far that nino May actually end up being a love interest to the main character
Mar 14, 2019 12:52 PM
Feb 2019
Palmakoy said:
CaesarZeppelli said:

these alright than. I’ll start with the recent chapter do you remember how nino was wanted to meet up with fuurtaru near the bell well she never got the chance to do it since her dad came instead, well at the last page of the chapter the main character was standing near the bell so it would have perfect for nino to do the thing that she wanted which was to kiss him and ring the bell. The other hints are minor but nino was the only girl that the main character has done some sort of romantic stuff like seeing each other half naked 2 times , and she confessed to him twice as well and there was another thing that happened twice now I’m gonna to get to the actual point. As you should the name nino means comes (I’m not sure this was on purpose but it’s too good to be an accident) from the Root in Japanese 2 lovers I saw this in wiki and I noticed that nino’s name may actually be only name of this manga that has a name like this. I can see with so many romantics moments that has happened so far that nino May actually end up being a love interest to the main character

I see, :O
Nice observation, also Fuutaro is concious about some minor details about Nino (like that she is the only one with pedicure and not even in Itsuki's disguise got rid of it) and also the only girl that actually makes him go all redface so far. So yeah i really hope she is the bride.

Thanks for your insights by the way :D
Mar 15, 2019 4:40 PM
Nov 2016
CaesarZeppelli said:
Palmakoy said:
these alright than. I’ll start with the recent chapter do you remember how nino was wanted to meet up with fuurtaru near the bell well she never got the chance to do it since her dad came instead, well at the last page of the chapter the main character was standing near the bell so it would have perfect for nino to do the thing that she wanted which was to kiss him and ring the bell. The other hints are minor but nino was the only girl that the main character has done some sort of romantic stuff like seeing each other half naked 2 times , and she confessed to him twice as well and there was another thing that happened twice now I’m gonna to get to the actual point. As you should the name nino comes (I’m not sure this was on purpose but it’s too good to be an accident) from the Root in Japanese 2 lovers I saw this in wiki and I noticed that nino’s name may actually be only name of this manga that has a name like this. I can see with so many romantics moments that has happened so far that nino May actually end up being a love interest to the main character

I see, :O
Nice observation, also Fuutaro is concious about some minor details about Nino (like that she is the only one with pedicure and not even in Itsuki's disguise got rid of it) and also the only girl that actually makes him go all redface so far. So yeah i really hope she is the bride.

Thanks for your insights by the way :D
no problem I’m glad you enjoyed it. And yea you’re right
Mar 23, 2019 5:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nino/Ichika war is fantastic entertainment. The lack of Miku time is of concern though
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 31, 2019 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
things are getting bloody serious
Apr 11, 2019 6:16 AM

Sep 2014
Okay I'll give a little bit of props to Ichika for honestly declaring war on Nino. Nevertheless, it hasn't revamped her image yet for me.
Fight fair and square please ~
Apr 18, 2020 4:27 AM

Feb 2018
Sport gym ticket? Nino vs Ichika.
Jun 4, 2020 12:53 AM
Apr 2016
Nino : Omae wa Mou Shindeiru
Ichika : Nani!!!???!!?!?
Dec 21, 2022 5:38 AM

May 2020
Coloring cover its cool. This time they are trying harder to get a good grade. Seems move fast but interesting. Fuutatoru happy b'day

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.