Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Jul 2017
fucking hyped for this. Manga is cute asf.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 20, 2019 9:56 PM

Apr 2015
Just started reading this and caught up today to chapter 25. Real glad to hear it's getting an adaption, it's cute as fuck
AraragiFeb 21, 2019 9:20 PM
Feb 21, 2019 12:36 AM

Jul 2012
My anticipation lost all the hype ever since the author decided that
was such an excellent idea.

Because some

So yeah, let's just hope they go with the
Feb 21, 2019 2:24 AM

Oct 2016
Honestly I don't really care how much of the LN they adapt. The series was adorable from beginning to end.
Feb 21, 2019 4:39 AM
May 2016
Zerity said:

I hope it does.

1. They aren't blood related
2. when romance starts she's fully grown up, she's an adult.
3. He's not her father, more of a big brother figure, because there is only 10 years age gap.
4. If its ok for Shield Hero's Naofumi and Raphtalia, Why is it a problem here? Double standards much.

They are so cute.

ninka22Feb 21, 2019 4:45 AM
Feb 21, 2019 4:43 AM
Jul 2018
holy fk, I read the manga and i loved it, I am really hyped for this aswell.
Feb 21, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2017
ninka22 said:
Zerity said:

I hope it does.

3. He's not her father, more of a big brother figure, because there is only 10 years age gap.
4. If its ok for Shield Hero's Naofumi and Raphtalia, Why is it a problem here? Double standards much.

They are so cute.

1.hm not that I have much of an issue with that ending in all honesty
2. I guess its cute and isnt as bad as Bunny drop cause she ages quickly as a demon so :goodshit:
3.However he does raise her so still a little weird tbh
4.I
5.Hate
6.making numbers list
10. I dont want Naofumi and Raphitalia to be together. Assuming much?
69. 70
Feb 21, 2019 9:22 PM

Apr 2015
Danpmss said:
My anticipation lost all the hype ever since the author decided that
was such an excellent idea.

Because some

So yeah, let's just hope they go with the

Fuck I really fucking wish I didn't open that first spoiler.

I had a feeling this series might potentially go that road but i was praying it wouldn't. Hopefully the adaptation is is as you say in the last spoiler because that's wholesome and how it should be.

And the thing with shield hero is naofumi didn't adopt her or anything. He took her in as a weapon and helped her. She practically became an adult in a week, with minimal parental interaction unlike in this series and usagi drop where it is very heavy.
AraragiFeb 21, 2019 9:26 PM
Feb 23, 2019 5:27 AM
Apr 2018
I began reading this some days ago, it's pretty average but I wouldn't mind seeing an anime
Feb 24, 2019 8:53 PM

Sep 2017
whats the issue with this ending? i love it so much and i dont find anything wrong since they are not blood related, just 10 years gap and the heroine already grown up and legal to marry. MC did raise her but whats the problem? just raising someone doesnt mean that you are the parents right? she does have her own parents tho
Feb 27, 2019 12:01 AM
Apr 2018
I’m unhealthily excited for this. I hope papa Dale and cutie Latina transition over in their full glory.
Feb 27, 2019 7:19 AM

Jun 2009
I am excited for this and I dont think they will go as far with content as *that* ending, while I dont have anything against it.
Mar 16, 2019 10:51 AM
Aug 2016
Oh man what is this so many new adaptation that I read sometimes ago. We got seven high school student isekai. We got beastar which I love. We have “didn’t i say to make my ability average” adaption. And now this. I’m so hyped
Mar 22, 2019 6:08 PM

Nov 2011
New key visual is out

Teaser

Staff

Director: Takeyuki Yanase
Series Composition: Takao Yoshioka
Character Design: Miyako Nishida, Toshihide Masudate, Deguchi Kaho
Studio: Maho Film
Stark700Mar 22, 2019 6:34 PM
Mar 23, 2019 2:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Really cute PV!
I have next to no clues on Studio Maho Film but I'm looking forward to this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 25, 2019 3:52 AM

Nov 2015
I reread LN about 3 times, liking to Hota. manga art style. But anime? hell no! Didn't even imagine this will have anime adapt in the first place
Mar 25, 2019 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
I hope they aren't chicken sh*t to make this another Usagi Drop adaption but go all the way. Will keep my expectation low.
Mar 31, 2019 2:05 AM

May 2017
Wtf are people cringing about the age difference is only 8 years as said in another thread. So why so angry ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2019 1:20 AM

Feb 2018
I don't mind them getting together when she grows up to be adult as the age difference is only 10 years.
As for Usagi Drop that was a little cringey as their age difference was 24 years old and secondly that was not a fantasy.
Apr 18, 2019 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
New key visual for the upcoming anime:

Apr 20, 2019 5:20 AM
May 2016
ninka22 said:
Zerity said:

I hope it does.

They are so cute.

It's creepy, even if she were more of an adopted daughter, he knew her when she was a child and was forced to see her as an adult from what I've been told. The difference between this and shield hero, is that Raphtalia's crush on Naofumi is only a school girl crush, nothing to be taken seriously, I even heard she gets married to someone whose not Naofumi later in the light novels, which I'm fine with, because she's Naofumi's daughter, not his wife
Apr 20, 2019 7:03 AM

Jan 2008
Tfw when you go into an anticipation thread after a new PV drops expecting posts of anticipation but all you get are people who don't know how to use spoiler tags spoiling things for other shows.
Apr 21, 2019 5:32 AM

Oct 2017
Lots of people bullshitting in here huh.

Also for Shield Hero (LN):
RongmarioApr 21, 2019 5:39 AM
Jun 4, 2019 4:25 AM

Feb 2017
one question, is this isekai or fantasy?
(isekai when mc teleported by truck-kun kinda thing)

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 15, 2019 8:26 AM

May 2009
evoniee said:
one question, is this isekai or fantasy?
(isekai when mc teleported by truck-kun kinda thing)

Almost all isekai are fantasy because they are usually in medieval fantasy setting. Isekai is just situation of MC. Uchi no Musume's MC is native of fantasy world.
Jun 16, 2019 8:42 AM
Jan 2018
ninka22 said:
Zerity said:

I hope it does.

They are so cute.

its not like she considers the male MC her dad figure right
Jun 16, 2019 8:47 AM
Jan 2018
Zerity said:

isn't the title misleading because isn't her being his daughter just a front so they don't find out and someone told me the girl doesn't actually see the MC as a father figure
Jun 17, 2019 12:14 AM
Mar 2018
no isekai? im disappointed in you japan, if yu dont bring out like 25% isekai per season (what have I done, lord?)
Jun 19, 2019 6:43 AM

Jan 2016
The first time I saw latina in Manga so cuteee ❤️ 'w'
And I decided to read the novel further, he grew into a beautiful girl and loved dale.
Jun 21, 2019 7:26 AM

Nov 2016
Oh man, I was looking forward to this, so I hope they don't go the romantic relationship route during this cour ._.

And I dunno, if the author wanted to add some romance, couldn't he just added another female character? Setting up a little family would've been preferable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2019 9:34 AM

Mar 2019
Sigh... i guess i'll have diabetes this season.

Jun 26, 2019 9:40 AM

Oct 2018
I'm sorry, but i think I'll be really disappointed in this adaptation. Their eyes, ugh, I can't stand it. Latina looks a lot more cuter in manga, and dale looks more mature. Even sfx when latina walk is so cute. Feels like they'll neglect cuteness in movement and other small detail.
Jun 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Jun 2015
Literally a line from the synopsis
the adventurer soon finds himself head over heels with being a parent.

so even if the fuckin devil doesnt see HIM as a father, he sees her as his daughter, makes him a worse person.

unless he's totally into incest and goes well atleast its not blood related

also if shes a different race, well that,

what was so wrong with usagi drop ending? I dont mange so....
Jun 27, 2019 4:04 PM

Jun 2014
Studio is terrible. Staff is terrible. The PVs are awful. No thanks.
:3
Jun 27, 2019 6:50 PM
Mar 2019
KuroudoAkabane said:
Literally a line from the synopsis
the adventurer soon finds himself head over heels with being a parent.

so even if the fuckin devil doesnt see HIM as a father, he sees her as his daughter, makes him a worse person.

unless he's totally into incest and goes well atleast its not blood related

also if shes a different race, well that,

what was so wrong with usagi drop ending? I dont mange so....

He initially sees her as a daughter figure as he's a young adult and takes in a young demon girl to raise. they have no familial ties as she the person she considers her dad died protecting her so she never sees dale as her father, and the light novel goes about it in a decent way. people complaining have likely not even read it.

usagi drop basically had a time skip and threw the two of the mc into a relationship after he raised her and shes in highschool. there had been no development pre time skip .
Jun 28, 2019 1:42 PM

Nov 2010
Ah so reading this i guess my fears of adoptive incest came true. Sigh, even if they won't adapt that part it will still bother me while watching and likely ruin many scenes. I guess I will still stay relying Yotsuba! for my father daughter cuteness.
Jul 1, 2019 5:01 AM

Aug 2017
The definition of "Wife Husbandry".

To raise a young girl, a child to adult hood or suitable age & then marry her.

Never a pretty sight to see.
SlimcoderJul 3, 2019 3:37 AM
I used to be a watchmaker.
Jul 2, 2019 12:35 PM
Feb 2017
Slimcoder said:
Okay it is like low-class like tremendously low-class, hillbilly class to raise a young girl, a child to adult hood or older age & then fucking bang & marry her.

That is the literal definition of "Wife Husbandry".

Spin whatever excuse you want ("10 year age difference" like that matters), if you are a parent, no matter whether you are related by blood or not, if you do that to that to the person you effectively raised, protected, & taught like one of your own, then you are a redneck. To taint the sacred relationship between a parent & child, that's just a terrible thing to do. The MC here is a Goddamn hillbilly redneck.

I find it funny how opinionated people can be befor they actually see the situation. This is why abortion topics always get out of hand. If you want to blatantly insult something you should probably at least watch it first lol.
Jul 3, 2019 2:25 AM
Sep 2015
Slimcoder said:
Okay it is like low-class like tremendously low-class, hillbilly class to raise a young girl, a child to adult hood or older age & then fucking bang & marry her.

Spin whatever excuse you want ("10 year age difference" like that matters), if you are a parent, no matter whether you are related by blood or not, if you do that to that to the person you effectively raised, protected, & taught like one of your own, then you are a redneck. To taint the sacred relationship between a parent & child, that's just a terrible thing to do. The MC here is a Goddamn hillbilly redneck.

He's not her legal father you know? He didn't adopt her formally, he just took her in and helped her to survive, by raising her into a beautiful girl... How da fuck does this even seem incest to you?
Jul 3, 2019 3:39 AM

Aug 2017
jonsnow96 said:
Slimcoder said:

He's not her legal father you know? He didn't adopt her formally, he just took her in and helped her to survive, by raising her into a beautiful girl... How da fuck does this even seem incest to you?

Well they probably shouldn't have included the words "If It's for My Daughter" in the title. Kinda gives the indication that the girl is the guy's child, regardless of blood relations or not.

Still though marrying someone you raised is rather iffy because of the enormous power difference between the two. Hell Woody Allen married his adopted daughter.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Jul 3, 2019 7:30 PM

Feb 2013
ThreadFazer said:
If this becomes popular..im gonna be so dissapointed in humanity.

He bangs his adopted loli daugther 😞

No he doesn't. They have a relationship when she's an adult, not when she's a child. lol And he never formally adopted her.
Jul 4, 2019 3:22 AM

Jul 2015
ninka22 said:
Zerity said:

I hope it does.

They are so cute.

He doesn't have to be blood related for this to be wrong. He is raising her ffs. He is parenting her. Having any kinds of feelings to a child you raised is disgusting, even if there is 'only' a 10 year gap in age.
Jul 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Jul 2015
I am so glad I saw this topic. Saves some time of anime watching.
Jul 4, 2019 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
Garbage Anime.

Enough with this daughter and father fetish already. Just stay in the Fetish LN, no need to adapt this sh*t
Jul 4, 2019 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
....Why am i an anime fan?

This type of shows just makes you feel like quitting anime.
Jul 4, 2019 7:40 AM

May 2009
MightTheKidXD said:

You like Tokyo Ghoul, no one gives a shit about your opinion.
Jul 4, 2019 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
MightTheKidXD said:

i like the first season but the next seasons after that was crap and i prefer the Manga.

Also if no one gives a sh*t then why are you commenting to me then? 😒
Jul 4, 2019 9:29 AM

May 2009
MightTheKidXD said:
bastek66 said:

i like the first season but the next seasons after that was crap and i prefer the Manga.

To bring you down to Earth.
Jul 4, 2019 9:57 AM

Feb 2019
There's like a 75% chance this ends with a flashforward and them being married.
Jul 5, 2019 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
MightTheKidXD said:

To bring you down to Earth.
you should be the one whos needed to go down the earth cause your like adopted incest so much the its no human anymore. To the point of pedo
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

44 by thekingofisekai »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

117 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

43 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.