Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 1:15 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Traditional split the team episode... and well at least it went quickly, I've never liked those to be honest.

So new general and I enjoy they are not doing MOTW thing this season, so far at least - it will probably come back.

And so many great Lala faces and pouts - those are powerful.

Elena also appeared, she gives me vibes of Orange one from Go Princess and I hope they won't go in that direction, I didn't like that character too much.
Feb 17, 2019 5:24 AM

Mar 2017
This episode was hilarious! Angry Lala is the greatest thing ever, and that donut shop scene had me in stitches. I don't know why people think Hikaru's VA is awful... I think she's doing a great job. And I thought it was cool that they included the explanation with the universal translator in the pendant. Not that it was necessary to do so. I also have a confession to make: I only made the connection this week, that "twincool" = "twinkle". Yeah, I am dumb.

I am glad that the two of them made up in the second half, because I don't want too many bad vibes in my Mahou Shoujo. It was also nice to see a bit more about the enemies this time around, and that the faceless goons actually did something useful! I am always a sucker for that, when the no-names are actually somewhat competent. It's way too rare. The fight was also more interesting this time around. And we are starting to make progress!

Overall I still like this series a lot. Oh, and it was nice to hear Fuwa actually talk for a bit, and not only do the annoying noises constantly.
Feb 17, 2019 5:31 AM

May 2018
Well considering the differences in culture here no wonder they didn't get along at first! At least they were able to make up just in time for the battle.

I still really miss the monster of the week tho
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 17, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
The clash of personalities was clear between those girls, so it's to no surprise that they had their differences in ways to do as this episode showed.

After Fuwa couldn't handle more the situation, Lala and Hikaru realized that they had to do a real conversation instead of just critizising the other's way to do things, and to no surprise, it worked! As a team they are fantastic sharing their strengths, and got their first pen out of the twelve constellations they have to save.

We got a new general that seems to have all the Notray in control hehe. This was a pretty short fight but we could see that she seems to have good strategies using them, like it happened baiting Hikaru to jump to them to then get hit by their rays while she can't dodge.

That Kappard manservice tho.

This episode also introduced Elena, who Hikaru has a massive respect for, she seems to be already used to having fights due to having quite some siblings. As a Spanish person I'm super pleased that the flower shop she works in is called "sonrisa", aka smile in Spanish, looking forward to seeing more of her next episode.

Feb 17, 2019 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
Well this was a ton of fun. Love the character dynamic between the two, and Lala is just too adorable. This is shaping up to be a very good season, maybe not Hugtto level, but pretty close.

Feb 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't expect a splitting team episode to happen so soon ! Well, I was used to it happening on episode 8, but I guess that's not the tradition anymore lol.

The villain this time is still ugly, but I like her design better. Well, I like tengus so... But I like the fact that the villain's designs are inspired by yokais.

Also, it was easy to find the pen lol. I guess it's because they actually cooperated. I like the pen use, both in fighting and after that. It's really creative and have a kind of video game feeling to it.

Pretty decent episode overall, I can't wait to see more of Elena !
Feb 17, 2019 3:04 PM
Jul 2015
This shows that even if both characters agree or disagree on something different about what they think, they need to respect that. I'm glad they didn't keep on fighting with each other for episodes. The way they respect each other's differences is most friend thing to do.
Feb 17, 2019 3:50 PM

Oct 2011
fist half bad, second half good enough.

Hikaru got as pouty and annoying as i expected she could be...only saved by Elena's appareance.

animation quaility droped, and most of the time the HIkaru and Lala don't look at all like previous 2 eps.
was damn mad the whole episode.

MetaThPr4h said:

This episode also introduced Elena, who Hikaru has a massive respect for, she seems to be already used to having fights due to having quite some siblings. As a Spanish person I'm super pleased that the flower shop she works in is called "sonrisa", aka smile in Spanish, looking forward to seeing more of her next episode.

it's quite possible she is of Mexican descendency.
Skin color, spanish name on the shop, and the shop had a lot of cactuses.
MARxRGFeb 17, 2019 4:12 PM
Feb 20, 2019 1:53 PM

Jul 2009
Wow! They are already fighting in just 3rd episode :O

Honestly, I'm enjoying the series so far! It feels very good and the animation is smooth! Probably even going to be better in the BD's :)

Can't wait for the next one!!
Feb 20, 2019 10:34 PM

Dec 2018
loving the animation! The basic argument episode, but Taurus-Fuwa was really cute! As was the Princess!
Feb 21, 2019 3:23 AM

Oct 2007
Did not expect Hikaru to have a short temper. Well, she's still a kid after all.

Nice co-op on defeating the enemies this time.
May 30, 2019 3:51 PM
Apr 2017
Went awesome! I love the growth here too!
Oct 7, 2019 3:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They released the first princess, nice !
Good episode.
Jul 4, 2021 6:38 AM

Feb 2020
Cute episode. Elena got introduced. She's already a pretty interesting character. :)

Hikaru's pout face was so hilarious. xD

SerafosAug 22, 2021 6:26 AM
Feb 23, 2022 4:13 PM

Aug 2020
The first constellation they obtained is Taurus. I'm so enjoying this show. I might get addicted to Precure!!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 4, 2023 3:22 AM

Feb 2020
Hikaru and Lala had an argument. Those pout faces and their other reactions were hilarious. x3

Elena got introduced. She gave those two a good advice when she said they should listen to each other.

Hikaru and Lala got their first first Star Color Pen.

I'm glad they made up and worked together in order to win the fight.

After the fight, they revived the first Star Princess, Taurus. 11 more constellations to go.

By the way, Tenjo is an interesting looking new villain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 7 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 16, 2019

14 by kyuamomo »»
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 36 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Oct 13, 2019

13 by SuzuhRevv »»
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.