Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2019 11:57 AM

Dec 2008
Jfs_ said:
DatRandomDude said:
First look of Legoshi and Haru is out.

wait... what? She looks... big? In the manga I remember she's not even half of legosi's height.

Yeah, I don't think that she'll actually be that big. You can see their size difference well in the teaser.

Still crying that this is fully CGI
the sketchy style is just too iconic
Aug 1, 2019 12:17 PM
Jul 2019
Zootopia na escola ao contrario
Aug 1, 2019 12:37 PM
Feb 2015
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Jfs_ said:
wait... what? She looks... big? In the manga I remember she's not even half of legosi's height.

Yeah, I don't think that she'll actually be that big. You can see their size difference well in the teaser.

Trust Orange. They'll do the source material justice regardless of the CG
Aug 2, 2019 7:23 PM
Apr 2015
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Jfs_ said:

You should trust in Orange
Aug 6, 2019 5:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Aug 6, 2019 6:08 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The youtube upload, since its a little bit less of a pain in the ass

Also, more casting announced:
Sayumi Watabe
Genki Muro
Yuuichi Iguchi
Yuuko Hara
Ikuto Kanemasa
Akane Oouchi
Hibiku Yamamura
Sakura Ando
Akio Ohtsuka
Mitsuaki Hoshino
Kenyu Horiuchi

EDIT: i changed the cast listing since the one i saw disappeared and been changed.
DatRandomDudeAug 6, 2019 6:20 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 6, 2019 6:13 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
DatRandomDude said:

Louis: Yuuki Ono
Jack: Junya Enoki
Collot: Takeo Ohtsuka
Voss: Yoshiyuki Shimozuma
San: Fukushi Ochiai
Juno: Atsumi Tanezaki
Miguno: Yuma Uchida
Durham: Naoto Kobayashi
Kai: Nobuhiko Okamoto
Bill: Takaaki Torashima

To add to this, it’s been confirmed that YURiKA will be performing the ED theme.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 6, 2019 7:12 AM

Apr 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
DatRandomDude said:

Louis: Yuuki Ono
Jack: Junya Enoki
Collot: Takeo Ohtsuka
Voss: Yoshiyuki Shimozuma
San: Fukushi Ochiai
Juno: Atsumi Tanezaki
Miguno: Yuma Uchida
Durham: Naoto Kobayashi
Kai: Nobuhiko Okamoto
Bill: Takaaki Torashima

To add to this, it’s been confirmed that YURiKA will be performing the ED theme.
Do we know who's in charge of the OP ?
Aug 6, 2019 7:28 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
mar1217 said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Not yet but since Toho seems to always put Yuiko Ohara when YURiKA is involved for the OP/ED of their anime (Like in Little Witch Academia, Houseki no Kuni and Hanebado) i wouldn't be surprised if Yuiko Ohara would perform the OP.

Aug 6, 2019 9:48 PM

Apr 2015
DatRandomDude said:
mar1217 said:
Not yet but since Toho seems to always put Yuiko Ohara when YURiKA is involved for the OP/ED of their anime (Like in Little Witch Academia, Houseki no Kuni and Hanebado) i wouldn't be surprised if Yuiko Ohara would perform the OP.

Guess we'll get something great then, thanks !
Aug 8, 2019 11:15 AM
Jan 2019
Hype is real, Legoshi will be the best boy of year obviosly
Aug 8, 2019 7:26 PM
Jan 2019
Slyver said:
Supercueca said:
Studio Orange will produce the anime
studio orange? do you have the source?

Orange CGI are the best of the world
Aug 9, 2019 1:02 PM
Jun 2019
Kiunkami_ said:
Hype is real, Legoshi will be the best boy of year obviosly
you spelled Louis wrong
manofhonor1
Aug 10, 2019 6:23 AM

Oct 2015
The manga is amazing <3 Legoshi my boi
Aug 15, 2019 6:37 AM

Sep 2013
In Orange we trust.
If it's CGi, it can only be the best CGI.
Aug 15, 2019 11:14 AM
Jul 2019
What the hell? No wonder people are saying this is going to be the AOTY.
Aug 29, 2019 6:10 AM
Nov 2017
I'd be more worried if it wasn't CGI or CGI-aided in some aspect. Animators are used to human forms; trying to do anthropomorphic animals by hand seems like a recipe for disaster.
Sep 1, 2019 8:21 AM

Jul 2012
Fucking furries reeeee
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2019 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
Sep 16, 2019 7:21 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
OP: ALI「Wild Side」(Previewed in the new PV)
ED: YURiKA「Le zoo」

Starts airing October 9 in Japan.

Sep 16, 2019 7:50 PM

Jul 2019
Im so excited for this one!!
Sep 16, 2019 10:16 PM
Jul 2017
Damn that op is fire!
Sep 17, 2019 12:52 AM

Mar 2017
Wow, I didn't think I would be so hyped for the anime. They have added some visuals to Regoshi (wolf) that look quite different from the manga. It is nice to see how each medium has its own visual palette of strong elements.
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me. It says 'Search for Paradise!' "
*Wolf's Rain, Episode 30; Kiba*
Sep 17, 2019 7:26 AM

Jun 2017
I'm so exited holy shit I am so happy I spotted this in kyoto
Sep 17, 2019 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
You can't just understand how slamming this OP is !

Just from the track we heard in the 3rd PV, I knew they were going for Jazz but doing doing it for the OP as well ... BOY !

And some of the shots we've got from scene are quite gorgeous as I would expect so HERE WE GO OCTOBER 9TH !
Sep 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Aug 2016
mar1217 said:
You can't just understand how slamming this OP is !

Just from the track we heard in the 3rd PV, I knew they were going for Jazz but doing doing it for the OP as well ... BOY !

And some of the shots we've got from scene are quite gorgeous as I would expect so HERE WE GO OCTOBER 9TH !

They really nailed it with that great opening. One of the best ones this year.
MichaelJacksonSep 20, 2019 1:12 AM
:v
Sep 22, 2019 4:25 AM
Apr 2016
I could theorize this series portraits different people and their personalities through the prism of animals, which have different classification as either carnivore (dangerous) and herbivore (friendly). A person might look like a carnivore, but when you get to know them they might just turn out to be a herbivore, stuck in a label put on them by the society...
Then again it might be a culmination of author's urges to justify unsafe lust for animals, by making them appear more humane, both in mind and body.
Either way you won't be seeing me on this subforum, citizens.
Re:formed
Sep 22, 2019 5:43 PM

Apr 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
I could theorize this series portraits different people and their personalities through the prism of animals, which have different classification as either carnivore (dangerous) and herbivore (friendly). A person might look like a carnivore, but when you get to know them they might just turn out to be a herbivore, stuck in a label put on them by the society...
Then again it might be a culmination of author's urges to justify unsafe lust for animals, by making them appear more humane, both in mind and body.

If you want to know, Itakagi express herself on how she wasn't satisfied with the way she drew humans, so she opted for animals instead.
Sep 22, 2019 6:00 PM
Apr 2016
mar1217 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

If you want to know, Itakagi express herself on how she wasn't satisfied with the way she drew humans, so she opted for animals instead.

My whole narrative, crushed.
Re:formed
Sep 23, 2019 5:55 PM
Jun 2015
if you wanna hate, go for it. Me, IM HYPED AS FUCK!
Sep 23, 2019 5:57 PM

Aug 2018
I'm not sure , CGI turns me off a bit but I will check the manga for sure cuz I have heard only good thing about it

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Sep 24, 2019 6:11 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sep 24, 2019 6:33 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
And its almost 10 minutes lmao

Sep 24, 2019 7:55 AM

Mar 2017
Feels quite a bit different from the manga. Interesting to see how they have animated the "instinct" part of Regoshi which might otherwise have been difficult to translate to animation. Pacing seems a lot faster than in the manga, at least in this PV. Visuals are pretty nice, although I need to get used to the CGI.

Really love the voice acting and jazzy BGM. Btw, did anyone also notice that Kai's (mongoose) VA is Bakugou/Accelerator? xD
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me. It says 'Search for Paradise!' "
Sep 24, 2019 8:10 AM
Aug 2017
xStrayWolfx said:
Feels quite a bit different from the manga. Interesting to see how they have animated the "instinct" part of Regoshi which might otherwise have been difficult to translate to animation. Pacing seems a lot faster than in the manga, at least in this PV. Visuals are pretty nice, although I need to get used to the CGI.

Really love the voice acting and jazzy BGM. Btw, did anyone also notice that Kai's (mongoose) VA is Bakugou/Accelerator? xD

Well if think about after the first chapter all the other chapters for a while take place at or around the same time converging at the point where the PV ends which is interesting when you think about how they handle the stories use multiple perspectives
Sep 24, 2019 8:38 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I think the new PV skips some scenes and basically compresses the first episode into 10 mins. The way the PV ended is the way I assume the first episode will end.
Sep 24, 2019 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
Yep, it will definitely stands more as an adaptation than a copy/paste of the manga and that's good on it's own.

Also ... DAMN ! These bit*** are really going the mile to make her life miserable !

But seriously, they've done an awesome job with the CGI for most of the scenes acutally some look quite stellar with the background arts and there's also the heavy use of lighting effects enhancing a lot of the atmosphere we get in some places.

Now, to the ending .... quite the interpretation to Legosi's instinct they got there. He looks like he's getting some kind of power-up,lol.
Btw, it's clear now the adaptation will try to reach the Shishigumi arc and finish it which means we'll probably have quite the fast pace adaptation.
Can it work ? Yes,but this will cut a lot into the world building and side characters who got their own chapters.
(Possibility of no Rooster chapter ...)
Sep 24, 2019 10:39 AM

Mar 2017
mar1217 said:
Yep, it will definitely stands more as an adaptation than a copy/paste of the manga and that's good on it's own.

Also ... DAMN ! These bit*** are really going the mile to make her life miserable !

But seriously, they've done an awesome job with the CGI for most of the scenes acutally some look quite stellar with the background arts and there's also the heavy use of lighting effects enhancing a lot of the atmosphere we get in some places.

Now, to the ending .... quite the interpretation to Legosi's instinct they got there. He looks like he's getting some kind of power-up,lol.
Btw, it's clear now the adaptation will try to reach the Shishigumi arc and finish it which means we'll probably have quite the fast pace adaptation.
Can it work ? Yes,but this will cut a lot into the world building and side characters who got their own chapters.

I can imagine they would put lovely chapters like the rooster one into an OVA unless these chapters will become more important for the future plot.
Sep 24, 2019 10:59 AM

Jul 2016
mar1217 said:

They already casted Legom tho :c

Sep 24, 2019 12:23 PM

Apr 2015
pajamaplace said:
mar1217 said:

They already casted Legom tho :c

Perfect !

Can't wait for the magnific : "He doesn't know the eggs he's eating are actually MINE !!! ". Lol

Or that's just for a cameo ...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2019

112 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

178 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

199 by chittripper1 »»
Feb 18, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2019

114 by Kvistis »»
Jan 11, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2019

115 by Kvistis »»
Jan 10, 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.