Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2019 3:28 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
God I love Brock, seeing him treat that Kangaskhan Jr. was so great, I also approve the ship between him and Olivia, she seemed to be pretty into the idea too haha.

The last scene with Misty, Brock and Ash talking about their objectives and how much they already know each other was heartwarming, the OG trio is still as awesome as ever.
Jan 6, 2019 7:18 PM

Jan 2013
Brock was SO close in successfully woo Olivia so many times, of course Misty had to cockblock on the first try...but who are we kidding, we know if Brock indeed get shipped with Olivia its gonna end up being another Professor Ivy situation LOL

was there no PokeProblem this episode?
Jan 6, 2019 10:59 PM

Mar 2014
Hahaha that Continental Crush -in love edition- moment gave me a huge laugh. I ship this *thumbs up*
Jan 7, 2019 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
Takeshi really shone this time! Aaaand they are gone already. ):

Well, these two episodes were pretty nice, so I hope we will get to see them again sometime. I'm still waiting for my boy, Guzma, to appear in the anime, maybe in vain, though.
Jan 7, 2019 12:11 PM

Jan 2013
That G Gundam reference.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jan 16, 2019 10:29 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
OLIVIA'S PERFECT. Brock does not deserve! :U
Jk. Brock (and James) used to be my husbando, so I want this guy to be happy. And gosh I want Olivia to be happy no matter what as well!
I definitely ship it. ;o;
But oh gosh what a fun episode! The "World's End Fall (in love)" part had me cracking up"!
In the game, it seems to be here and there that Olivia doesn't wanna be single, so this was cute. Maybe she'll do like Lana and Misty/Kasumi and exchange letters with Brock.
And then the mecha!

And of course, Mudbray are some of my new favorite Pokemon, so seeing their little mischievous streaks is pleasant!

Hapu next episode though!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 21, 2019 3:47 PM
Jul 2017
They should've let Takeshi/Brock score with Lychee/Olivia. She seemed into it. At least they could have let her say something back.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Jul 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Mar 2014
Brock changing Olivia's Continental Crush Z-Move into "Crush on You" LOL

And so ends the mini nostalgia arc
Sep 25, 2019 2:48 AM

Dec 2012
Alola!
Check!
lol at Koduck.
Rocket-dan.
Dat facial.
lol at Koduck eating the ice cream.
Garura?
Cuwawa?
Takeshi got scratched.
Takeshi healed it.
Dat trip.
lol at Kasumi pulling Takeshi away.
Hikers.
A battle.
Usokki.
Devil Gundam! LMFAO!!!!!!
Nyavil Oniyarth. lol
Ike! World's End Fall!... in Love. LMFAO!!!
Satoshi wants to be a Pokemon Master.
Satoshi fell asleep again.

It was great seeing Kasumi and Takeshi again. Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 18, 2020 1:20 PM

Dec 2007
brock officially lost it. too bad they didn't take brock&olivia more, it would be interesting. though as i know brock, the moment he will see nurse joy he will betray her.

team rocket are useless as usual.

the last scene were so nostalgic, too bad they won't be anymore here, brock and misty surely is the best ah's companion.
Nov 14, 2020 8:52 PM

Sep 2018
Is it me or have they made Brock even more nuts when in front of a women? Was hoping to see his Steelix again, ah well.

Crush!.... On you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 17, 2016

105 by crackingfeetlol »»
Mar 29, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Nov 3, 2019

52 by leanrv »»
Feb 22, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 144 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 20, 2019

28 by leanrv »»
Feb 20, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 143 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 13, 2019

18 by leanrv »»
Feb 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 139 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Crzykido - Sep 15, 2019

58 by leanrv »»
Feb 7, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.