Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2018 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even Merc's relationships with other characters are beginning to show more prominence than with Yuu lol

Either way, I think Merc's angelic friend is quite an elegant character and they'll probably be friends for a long time.
Dec 13, 2018 11:36 AM
Oct 2018
I did a quickread of the story prior to the episode and I really do enjoy the tiny change they made up front so the story can be a little bit coherent :0 Still can't get used to Tsudaken for Raviol. Gotta get used to that for next week's episode.

The only thing that p much irks me is how CR butchers the names again and its even worse this time. Refference on how they did ピスティア >> Pestia, オルトス >> Ultos, ラヴィオル >> Ravial, フェイエル >> Feyle.

Also here's the VAs for this episode, i dont know how to add characters to MAL so:
・Orthos/Ultos (オルトス): Natsuki Hanae (花江夏樹)
・Raviol/Ravial (ラヴィオル): Kenjiro Tsuda (津田健次郎)
・Fael/Feyle (フェイエル): Nobuhiko Okamoto (岡本信彦)
・Pistia/Pestia (ピスティア): Hikaru Akao (赤尾ひかる)
・Michelia (ミシェリア): Satomi Sato (佐藤 聡美)
Dec 13, 2018 1:31 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't like to see Yuu, and Merc being separated by those crazy, sorry, I meant pious sky people. But since there was a chance that this could be her identity/origin, they went along with it. At least they both wanted to be with each other again just a few moments later, and it was precious.

I felt really bad for the wingless sky boy too. I get his brother is 'protecting' him because he wouldn't be accepted by their society, but locking him up like that is still so cruel... But his meeting with Yuu will change his life! It already did, and it was beautiful to see him moved by the sensation of grass under his feet. Here's hoping things are going to work out for him.
Dec 13, 2018 4:48 PM

Oct 2015
It seems like being her holiness is really stifling for Michellia, I would want to get out too from that role. I wonder if Merc is really the holy water she is claimed to be? Even she doesn't know herself, what a dilemma.

As for Ultos and Yuu situation, I'm really enjoying their trip especially for Ultos whose first time seeing the outside. He sure is a whiner that one.

Good episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 13, 2018 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
oh! seems like this is the first time the two got separated huh...
so this time we got some Angel/Heaven's realm huh...
that double halo is quite rarely elusive!
4/5.

Dec 14, 2018 7:32 AM
Apr 2018
I hope yuu is going to have a bit more development than literally every character of the show by the end of it
Dec 15, 2018 7:51 AM

Jun 2017
multiammiratore said:
I hope yuu is going to have a bit more development than literally every character of the show by the end of it

Someone said that the stories we are getting are pretty much side stuff in the game so Yuu will remain like this... Unless they do a season 2 with the actual main story.
Dec 15, 2018 8:50 PM

Nov 2017
fuyukkun_ said:

Also here's the VAs for this episode, i dont know how to add characters to MAL so:
・Orthos/Ultos (オルトス): Natsuki Hanae (花江夏樹)
・Raviol/Ravial (ラヴィオル): Kenjiro Tsuda (津田健次郎)
・Fael/Feyle (フェイエル): Nobuhiko Okamoto (岡本信彦)
・Pistia/Pestia (ピスティア): Hikaru Akao (赤尾ひかる)
・Michelia (ミシェリア): Satomi Sato (佐藤 聡美)

Even you're know how to add characters on MAL, i dont think the Admin would approve it easly
Now Loading.....
Jan 3, 2019 11:19 AM
Mar 2017
Haughtiness is a sin, and all of them are committing it by believing themselves superior to any other race. For what they are hypocrites, they dislike "sins" and are the first to commit one.
Yuu must have said this to them, if he were there, he could not control me and he would hit them.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Feb 14, 2019 2:12 PM

Jun 2014
These "Sky People" certainly seem to discriminate against Earth people. I think that they worry too much.

I hope that Yuu and Merc are reunited. Without Merc, Yuu's future could be a depressing one.

Mar 14, 2019 3:24 AM

May 2012
Interesting start of this new and last arc of this series to be honest, really interesting start and environment again! Looking quite forwards to see what's next.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
Jan 21, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

19 by LovelyTekki »»
Nov 13, 2022 3:44 PM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

20 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 5:53 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

15 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 4:57 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2018

11 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.