Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, an offer to Kirill to join the military. Honestly, I think it's more than just risky. The fact is, I don't really trust the military as much as the police in this show.

A very tense episode though. The enemy really took the initative to attack SEVEN-O with their unique battle suits. Kirill actually impressed more than I had thought this episode.

Damn, poor Yuri. I wasn't expecting her to go like that...even for an android ;_;
Dec 9, 2018 7:42 AM
Sep 2015
In EP11 they suddenly reveal that Kirill is not from this planet??? It's so.... I can't think the right word. Is there a 'Deus Ex Machina' equivalent term but not necessary grant a happy ending? That term should describe Kirill's another world plot.
Dec 9, 2018 9:05 AM

Dec 2015
The show has been building up to this point nicely, and the plot twist does not disappoint!
Dec 9, 2018 1:12 PM

Jan 2018
This entire episode was one massive plot twist and I LOVED it.
Dec 9, 2018 1:33 PM

Mar 2016
This episode made it quite obvious from the start that B and the military guy was the same person.

It's sad that Yuri's dead. I wasn't expecting anyone from Seven-0 to die in this anime.

They have two suns in this anime? I have never noticed it.
Dec 9, 2018 1:33 PM

May 2018
Ok so what the fuck was that Military guy telling Kirill that he is some kind of Nikai just like his bro?????

and so Kirill's Bro is a straight guy after all , just disguising as a trap so as not to attract attention.

OMG, that general guy is B????? Well, RIP to Yuri and Esperanza.
Dec 9, 2018 2:43 PM

Apr 2009
Man, this episode was gotta_go_fast. It feels like they wrote a script for 24 episodes and then they had to cram it in 12-13 episodes.

Hopefully Yuri survived somehow, kinda shitty to kill the Yuri couple like this. Maybe Kirill's powers will come into play? The whole thing with the "other world" was kinda weird and nebulous.

Dec 9, 2018 9:30 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
Man, this episode was gotta_go_fast. It feels like they wrote a script for 24 episodes and then they had to cram it in 12-13 episodes.

Hopefully Yuri survived somehow, kinda shitty to kill the Yuri couple like this. Maybe Kirill's powers will come into play? The whole thing with the "other world" was kinda weird and nebulous.

Exactly my thoughts, the plot twist just felt incredibly rushed and hence somewhat substandard. I’m thinking it’s originally a 24-episode show crammed into a 13-episode show, too.

Yuri and Max was a duo that I was really starting to like and feel for, so naturally very disheartening and sad to see her go away this away(or is she?).

Finally, the ‘other world’ whatever whatever really was just obscure and neboulous, as you mentioned. We finally got Milla’s reasoning for leaving Kirill and, I must say, it must have been tough for him to come to that decision too. Nice to see a shot of their mother too, although the context of the scene was rather heavy.

I’m looking forward to seeing what the final 2 episodes have in store for us! I hope they’ll at least top this episode and provide a conclusive end to this show!

I’m shocked that we haven’t got anything or any relevance from Tiger and Bunny yet though, I wonder if the finale will include at least something.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 10, 2018 7:34 AM

Mar 2016
I still don't understand that part of the "Nikai" stuff but are they talking about Tiger & Bunny's world? Like, there they have super powers and here they can only have them by Anthem. Besides, B has super powers and apparently so does Kirill? This is getting confusing but I like it.
Dec 11, 2018 11:54 AM

Nov 2014
Weird and rushed but still looking forward to the conclusion.
Dec 11, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
FuMomo-kun said:
This episode made it quite obvious from the start that B and the military guy was the same person.

I don't think that is the case. At the very end for a split second you see a close-up of him dead. I think B just transformed into him. If you notice his mouth does not move when he is talking on the phone.
Dec 11, 2018 11:17 PM

May 2017
Just like B I thought Zabel was smart, heck B was working for Zabel, but it's as if Zabel didn't even thought the idea that B would betray him, like B is superhuman yet Zabel being the smart boss couldn't see it coming nor have a fail safe for him, how did Zabel even made B that loyal to him at first when B is clearly op, it's mind boggling how Zabel didn't factor B betraying him when he himself betrayed "A" (the Esperanza leader) now that just hurts thr writing, first they gonna show this guy is smart and then boom, he's actually dumb, inb4 B is superhuman, doesn't really excuses Zabel, coz he did make him a loyal dog at first the question is "how" when B is the one with real power and a superhuman power at that and more boss material

Shirasho said:
FuMomo-kun said:

I don't think that is the case. At the very end for a split second you see a close-up of him dead. I think B just transformed into him. If you notice his mouth does not move when he is talking on the phone.

I doubt that, if B just transformed into him how come he knows how to converse with Kirill, meaning detective is actually B

@FuMomo-kun lol "obvious"

Nah dude, this episode just didn't make it obvious, it revealed B is the detective
Dec 12, 2018 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
WOW! Awesome! This show suddenly get a whole lot intense and the pure seriousness!
so sad Yuri Fujishiro is gone! grrr
5/5.

Dec 12, 2018 8:28 PM

Dec 2010
Since this universe has been told to be the same that Tiger and bunny, i'm pretty sure B is some kind of NEXT, maybe one of the first to exist. We know Anthem cause some kind in human's genes to make some kind of evolution, while some NEXT called themselves to be an evolution too, Anthem must be the root of NEXT powers.

Also I don't believe the Nikai's BS one bit. Can we really trust what "Cooper" said? And even if Valery says its true, can we really trust his memories? i'm pretty sure they did something with those children, how did they know it was the Vrubel brothers the ones who escaped after all?
LidoxiaDec 12, 2018 8:33 PM

I'm KinAtsu trash FIGHT ME
Dec 21, 2018 6:30 PM

Aug 2017
Many plot twists in this episode. So, Kirill and his brother are from another planet. Zabel is dead. B is the military commander. My only complain is the destruction of Yuri, I don't felt anything due that she was undeveloped. Also, why Zabel is confronting B alone?

Despite that, the episode just felt rushed....
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 15, 2019 11:29 AM

May 2012
Damn that was pretty impressive yet also quite tragic, RIP Yuri. Still quite the interesting even quite the unexpecting ending if you ask me! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Jun 24, 2019 4:30 AM
Mar 2018
Hmmm. I am a bit conflicted about this episode. I like the twist about Esperanza but I am a bit annoyed with Krill. He acts as if he was the only one who cared for Yuri and because he is 'special', he feels that he has the right to make decisions based on what he thinks is right for the team. Such self-righteous characters are annoying.
Dec 13, 2019 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
It was a shame the robot got wrecked.

Yyyyyyeaaaaaaaa I call bullshit on that face changing shit.
Oct 25, 2020 12:20 PM

May 2013
I was disappointed after seing the anticlimactic reunion between Kirill and his 'sister', and I was hoping it wouldn't be left at that, seems like they shed a little more light on it this episode which is nice, but to open up such a big plotline this late on in the series, it doesn't look like they'll have enough time to properly explore it.
Mar 25, 2021 11:37 PM

Mar 2010
I wonder if Yuri will be back :( Rip the cute robot girl. Well dang. B was the military guy...

More topics from this board

» Finished Ep 13 - are there any links to Tiger and Bunny or is it confirmed completely different universe and everything?

Animangamer - Dec 23, 2018

10 by Ksiezniczka »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Double Decker! Doug & Kirill Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

31 by XOHatsumi »»
Nov 7, 2022 9:35 PM

Poll: » Double Decker! Doug & Kirill Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2018

23 by Stardew »»
Mar 26, 2021 12:19 AM

Poll: » Double Decker! Doug & Kirill Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2018

17 by Stardew »»
Mar 26, 2021 12:07 AM

Poll: » Double Decker! Doug & Kirill Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2018

18 by Stardew »»
Mar 25, 2021 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.