Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2018 5:06 AM

Nov 2014
Wow, I felt like the drama swept past so fast it didn't even feel real. It doesn't even seem like it will even have any change on the direction of the plot at all. God they immediately moved on from it and had happy chatty moments afterwards.

The show is also sitting on really interesting concepts but seem reluctant to utilise them at all. How they can include time travelling and magic into this, but fail to tell a captivating story that sticks close to those interesting concepts is beyond me.

On that note, abandonment issues. Fucking yay... just what I thought the show lacked *sarcasm*
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 15, 2018 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
It looks like Aoi was able to dig deeper into Hitomi's past. Hopefully she'll realize that her mom leaving was not her fault.

Dec 18, 2018 9:44 PM

Oct 2008
Yuito has seen a vary sorrow part of Hitomi's memories.
good thing Yuito is there for her comforting her?
The art inside was very studding once again!
4/5.

Jan 10, 2019 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
Well, I guess I'm glad Asagi's drama didn't last long. Although I still think it was pointless to have a love triangle in the series but oh well. I just hope with what happened, Asagi will finally have the courage to confess since this way, I will believe she at least learned something from this experience.

And finally, the mystery of why Hitomi hates magic and why she is so depressive was revealed. Honestly, it wasn't that touching. I was expecting something more "serious" since it was dragged out for nearly 10 eps.
Actually, I was more interested in the fact that Kohaku's future daughter might born without the ability to perform any magic... If that's the case, I would feel bad for Kohaku since surely it would be hard for her to know that her child will never use the magic she considers so wonderful.

Hitomi crying and Aoi without doing anything... nothing to add here.

The sequence inside the picture was very nice. The thing I still don't get is why Aoi could see Hitomi's past by just going deeper into his own drawing... I guess since she has a "bond" with the artist, said bond can be something mutual and so that, Aoi could look into her memories as well. However, it still felt a bit odd.

Overall, another OK episode. Let's see how this will conlcude.
SouthRzVaJan 10, 2019 8:48 PM
Jan 16, 2019 12:07 PM

Dec 2016
That's some pretty fucking amazing magic lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 3, 2019 4:24 PM

Sep 2011
I'm glad Asagi won't blame Hitomi, if anything it's unfortunatley partially her and Shou's fault. It's a bit weird how fast they worked it out. The whole "arc" seems kinda pointless to be honest.

Going into the painting like that seems pretty risky, but okay, it's just an anime.

So that's the reason for her colorblindness, huh. Feels weird knowing it's going to be Kohaku's daughter who bitterly leaves Hitomi. Kohaku should just learn of this and try to change her daughter's way of thinking while she is growing up. But I guess we can't have that because it's probably predestined or something.
Feb 6, 2019 9:08 AM

May 2012
Damn that second part sure was quite dark! Pretty interesting and colourful episode for the rest though.
Apr 26, 2019 8:53 AM

Aug 2018
Hitomi is going to make a spell to get into painting?.. Interesting.. ;p How is she suddenly so good with magic.. Well, maybe not the best in the world, but comparing to what was before..
This traveling into painting stuff is something that VR is supposed to reach, I guess.. ;p Well, maybe it is already here, just more budget is needed for more elaborate world to visit..
That statue of Hitomi looks creepy as fuck..
Well, thing with mother.. It actually is not a bad reason to hate magic.. But it's also kinda hard to believe that one talk solved everything, if we're going with only one talk.. Especially as all Yuito said was "no! it's not your fault!".. Well, not in these words, but he didn't say anything else really..
Mar 4, 2020 7:52 PM

Jan 2011
About time we got some backstory on Hitomi.
Sep 24, 2020 1:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
NOW I'm fully invested (meaning I'm 100% wanting to finish this till the end; I tend to drop some anime easily if I'm' bored), shame it took this many episodes to do so. Up until now I had like a 5% chance of dropping this looming in the back of my head due to slight boredom, but now I think it's gotten actually good. That's just me though. The rest of you, carry on. Hope we can all enjoy this to the end.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 26, 2022 4:57 PM
Mar 2022
I like the part where they're in the picture, very surreal.
Nov 30, 2022 10:30 AM

Oct 2022
Atta girl, Hitomi! So glad she took the initiative and talked it out with Asagi. They’re both such nice people. Couldn’t stand seeing them scared of each other.

I was so happy to know that Hitomi could see everything in color while in the picture.

Nov 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Nov 2022
I have to say, I was so impressed with Yuito's drawings. Especially the pirate ship. A pirate ship is a man's dream.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

289 by bury133 »»
Dec 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

114 by basskiller »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

60 by basskiller »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.