Forum Settings
Forums

Has anyone here done drugs? If so what is your drug of choice?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 25, 2018 7:57 PM

Jul 2009
I did pot frequently with friends during college, but that's about it. Always turned down offers for harder stuff like acid or cocaine.

After graduating I left all that shit for good.
Nov 25, 2018 8:01 PM

Apr 2017
Skittles said:
I did pot frequently with friends during college, but that's about it. Always turned down offers for harder stuff like acid or cocaine.

who tf just offers somebody cocaine
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 25, 2018 8:10 PM

Mar 2008
sutori said:
m's just playing russian roulette lmao. are u sure u're not just addicted to the fentanyl or other cheap meth substitutes they lace it with instead?

idk, i prefer weed. it's always a good & safe time.

That's what reagent testing kits are for.
Nov 25, 2018 9:12 PM

Jul 2009
Aster- said:
Skittles said:

Well uh... I wasn't exactly friends with fine upstanding citizens back then, so they know where to find the goods quite easily :^)
Nov 25, 2018 9:27 PM

Jun 2016
Mostly just marijuana, but that's only on occasion. I smoked hashish when I was in Amsterdam, but I couldn't tell a huge difference.

I prefer alcohol.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Nov 25, 2018 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
I don't have the social skills to acquire such a thing.
Nov 25, 2018 10:11 PM

Sep 2018
caffeine , about 100mg per day. ///bloodycharacterlimitttt
Nov 25, 2018 10:11 PM

May 2018
I haven't tried it and I will never have intentions of trying it.

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫.
Nov 25, 2018 11:36 PM

Mar 2018
There was this one time where I snorted smarties, does that count?

"Ehehehe.....I did my best!" - Pururut
Nov 26, 2018 5:13 AM

Aug 2015
never done any drugs before, but i reckon i'll have a go at weed someday. just dk where i can acquire it from
Nov 26, 2018 5:26 AM

Oct 2018
Sweet said:
if antidepressants count then yes.
Sweets are my drug, they're so addicting that I get sugar highs off em hihi. :3

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Nov 26, 2018 5:34 AM

Jun 2015
lorraxne said:
never done any drugs before, but i reckon i'll have a go at weed someday. just dk where i can acquire it from

any party/the majority of guys who arn't creepy/shady. you get it for free that way and its a good way to try it without any negative consequences
Aster- said:

hang out with some cokeheads and youll find out
Nov 26, 2018 6:08 AM

Nov 2017
I was a smoker for 5 years. THC was a thing sometimes.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Nov 26, 2018 6:31 AM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
Alcohol/weed and I use mdma 5/6 times a year (music festivals).
Used a lot more when I was younger, but it doesn't really bring anything extra so it's better to not do it I guess.
Have to say that my experience with shrooms were great tho.
KushHazeNov 26, 2018 6:37 AM
Nov 26, 2018 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
I've unwillingly inhaled NOS once but it's seriously such a weak drug I couldn't notice the effects. I felt a bit light-headed for a second and that's it.

Also, don't do drugs. Repeated use of NOS will literally give you frostbite. One of my former close friends lost a few fingers because of this.
Nov 26, 2018 9:45 AM

Jan 2009
Never have and never will, if we disregard sugar and occasional coffee usage. Okay, maybe I will one day drink alcohol, but for now, I'm reluctant about it. Oh and I took medicaments including pain killers during my life, but only in the prescribed amount. I prefer to not take any medicine (especially not pain killers) unless I really need to.

lorraxne said:
Please don't do it, since it could act as an entry drug for some heavier stuff and thus ruin your life. Aside from that: smoking anything is unhealthy on its own.
Nov 26, 2018 9:52 AM

Jun 2015
Noboru said:

lorraxne said:
Please don't do it, since it could act as an entry drug for some heavier stuff and thus ruin your life. Aside from that: smoking anything is unhealthy on its own.

Fuck that, do what you want. if other people wanna be a stick in the mud then whatever. Seriously not white knighting or anything but telling someone not to smoke WEED of all things because of "health issues" or whatever is disgusting.
Nov 26, 2018 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
2mg said:
Fuck that, do what you want. if other people wanna be a stick in the mud then whatever. Seriously not white knighting or anything but telling someone not to smoke WEED of all things because of "health issues" or whatever is disgusting.
There's a difference between pleading someone and compelling someone. Besides, it's more disgusting to support anyone in trying out smoking weed or whatever.
Nov 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
2mg said:
There's a difference between pleading someone and compelling someone. Besides, it's more disgusting to support anyone in trying out smoking weed or whatever.
There are health risks to anything, including weed. Drug usage of any sort should not be encouraged.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Nov 26, 2018 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
YaoiMaster said:
Noboru said:
There are health risks to anything, including weed. Drug usage of any sort should not be encouraged.

whatever you say man. im gonna encourage it tho. bite me.

Noboru said:
2mg said:

lol. you must be fun at parties... actually you probably dont leave your house too much...
Nov 26, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
YaoiMaster said:
Exactly this! I'm glad there are others here who are reasonable.

2mg said:
lol. you must be fun at parties... actually you probably dont leave your house too much...
lol, getting personal. So even if: better that than to end up in some wrong circle. At least the probability is much higher to end up with harder drugs and/or with people who have also access to other stuff like k.o. drops.
Nov 26, 2018 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
Noboru said:

2mg said:
lol, getting personal. So even if: better that than to end up in some wrong circle. At least the probability is much higher to end up with harder drugs and/or with people who have also access to other stuff like k.o. drops.

why are you still talking to me. do you honestly think theres any way we're gonna see eye to eye on this? go be sober and worship jesus or whatever you people do im gonna smoke a fat blunt i just rolled. peace.
Nov 26, 2018 10:48 AM

Jan 2009
2mg said:
why are you still talking to me. do you honestly think theres any way we're gonna see eye to eye on this? go be sober and worship jesus or whatever you people do im gonna smoke a fat blunt i just rolled. peace.
It's because you quoted me. Aside from that: you seem to be on the path of corruption already, so it feels pointless trying to convince you to stop smoking.
Nov 26, 2018 11:21 AM

Nov 2018

What could be better than learning?
Nov 26, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2015
i smoked marihuana few times nothing unusual

Well...
Nov 26, 2018 2:04 PM

Nov 2018
Weed and lean, also split a perc with this one girl I used to have sex with, funniest night ever
Nov 26, 2018 5:46 PM

Oct 2015
i have but i don't want to say what they were... but i definitely won't do them again.
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Nov 26, 2018 6:30 PM
Nov 2018
All drugs are different. It would be stupid to just say "Drugs are bad". Don't get me wrong, drugs in general can be extremely dangerous and some drugs you should never go near. But they are dangerous in a different way than you are lead to believe for the most part. A good example is MDMA. If you get your MDMA tested and know the risks involved and how to avoid them such as overheating and dehydration, it's not too dangerous if you it once every couple of months or so. Obviously there is risk involved, but not so much. The most dangerous thing about MDMA I feel is how amazing it is. This is what you don't hear or read on the interenet and wont understand unless you've done it. If you research the drug you for the most part will read about all the worst possible outcomes that could happen, such as overdosing and heart disease etc. But in reality, MDMA related deaths in the United Kingdom are under 60 every single year and some years dropping to as low as 8 deaths. I'm not glorifying it but I think it's an amazing drug for some people, if you are the type of person who is genuinely living a happy, nice life and you are very strong willed I would recommend for you to try MDMA and experience it's wonder. Just ask yourself if you can feel the best you have ever felt in your entire life, and then walk away. Some people can do that and if you are that type of person, experience the heaven - side of MDMA. HOWEVER If you are someone who isn't happy with life, is depressed and or has an addictive personality don't go near it, stay away. Because it will take you to hell, disguised as heaven. When you are addicted to MDMA that's where the danger is, as long as you test your drugs and are aware of risks such as overheating and dehydration :) Which can be solved with just having a bottle of water with you and not drinking too much water or partying too hard so you overheat :) Honestly it annoys me how so many people judge people who take drugs and have no idea themselves what they are talking about because they haven't experienced it. It's like trying to explain a colour you can't see, just you've been taught and heard lots about this colour but really you have no idea. No idea at all. Alcohol is so widely accepted at least in my country, and it's a pretty hard drug. Not saying alcohol is a bad thing. It is just like any other drug, abuse it and it can be extremely dangerous.
Nov 26, 2018 6:31 PM

Apr 2017
Noboru said:
Never have and never will, if we disregard sugar and occasional coffee usage. Okay, maybe I will one day drink alcohol, but for now, I'm reluctant about it. Oh and I took medicaments including pain killers during my life, but only in the prescribed amount. I prefer to not take any medicine (especially not pain killers) unless I really need to.

lorraxne said:

Believe this kind fellow I smoked the marijuanass once and my dick flew off
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 26, 2018 6:35 PM

Oct 2010
Nah, you can miss me with that stuff.
Nov 26, 2018 7:57 PM

Mar 2018
Just a kava drinker, I have no problems with it besides how expensive it is now and how I'm far too attached to the high of my favorite combo and I'm at the mercy of whoever wants to keep it in stock. I can get as high as I want most nights and be just fine the next day going about the usual but I'm pretty sure that's just because I've gotten used living under it.
Nov 26, 2018 8:22 PM

May 2013
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I did. It's worth the experience! I now know that I like to feel high.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 26, 2018 8:34 PM

Sep 2018
-Lofn- said:
My dorm mate told me cocaine makes you have a boner and LSD feels like your face is melting, but in a good way. I should try cocaine and jack off under influence.
I can't speak from experience and it's been quite a while since I hung around that crowd, but I'm 80% sure coke does the opposite.

As for me, the only drugs I 'do' now are the good old nicotine and caffeine. Not something I recommend, but it just be like that sometimes.

Nov 26, 2018 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
Pewpewnathieboo said:
I can't speak from experience and it's been quite a while since I hung around that crowd, but I'm 80% sure coke does the opposite.
Probably it was another drugs, all I know cocaine makes you happy intensively, and now I know it reduces your ability to feel pleasure, so I guess so.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Nov 26, 2018 8:44 PM
Jul 2018
Acid, shrooms, weed, cocaine, molly, xanax, all kinds of opiates, alcohol(if that counts), and adderall. I never touched heroin, meth or dust though. That shit scared the fuck out of me.

Only things I do nowadays are weed and alcohol. I switched from ciggarettes to dipping about a year ago if you count nicotine.
Nov 26, 2018 8:46 PM

Sep 2018
-Lofn- said:
Pewpewnathieboo said:
Probably it was another drugs, all I know cocaine makes you happy intensively, and now I know it reduces your ability to feel pleasure, so I guess so.
Hmmm. If I remember correctly, mushrooms made me pretty darn happy. But they tasted horrible and (of course) there's always a chance with (almost) any drug that your body won't take the reactions properly and you'll die/get sick/whatever. Don't know if that was with shrooms or acid, and I can't be fudged to look it up.
But if you are going to try some new drug: do your research, do them with someone you trust (that will take care of you) and don't do them if you live in the Philippines.

Aired said:
Acid, shrooms, weed, cocaine, molly, xanax, all kinds of opiates, alcohol(if that counts), and adderall. I never touched heroin, meth or dust though. That shit scared the fuck out of me.

Only things I do nowadays are weed and alcohol. I switched from cigarettes to dipping about a year ago if you count nicotine.
I hate to anecdote, but a friend of a friend went from adderall to "try meth" and its just like those commercials. "not even once" The guy is completely fubar now.

Nov 26, 2018 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
Used drugs and got mentally fuckd

Now I just watch anime and play games
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 26, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
Pewpewnathieboo said:

But if you are going to try some new drug: do your research, do them with someone you trust (that will take care of you) and don't do them if you live in the Philippines.
Don't sweat about it, I'm not planning to do drugs, specially the fact that we have our anti-drug president which we could have a death sentence for, so, I fear I won't be doing it anytime soon. I'm also trying to live a healthy fat and oil free diet lifestyle, I'm not skewing that with intakes of drugs.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Nov 26, 2018 8:55 PM

Sep 2018
-Lofn- said:
Pewpewnathieboo said:

Don't sweat about it, I'm not planning to do drugs, specially the fact that we have our anti-drug president which we could have a death sentence for, so, I fear I won't be doing it anytime soon. I'm also trying to live a healthy fat and oil free diet lifestyle, I'm not skewing that with intakes of drugs.
Omg I didn't realize you lived there! From the way it was being portrayed over here I'd be afraid to take an asprin. I'd definitely stay away from drugs then, and a healthy lifestyle is an inspiring one!

Nov 26, 2018 9:12 PM

Apr 2013
traed said:
sutori said:
m's just playing russian roulette lmao. are u sure u're not just addicted to the fentanyl or other cheap meth substitutes they lace it with instead?

idk, i prefer weed. it's always a good & safe time.

if u think everyone holds enough self responsibility to drug test, u're very wrong LOL. esp w party drugs, and esp w mdma. the chances of finding pure mdma on the market rn is so low, i may as well go search for walter white's blue coke.
Nov 26, 2018 9:28 PM
Sep 2018
I don't smoke a lot but I've done it enough to know that weed makes everything better.
Nov 26, 2018 11:40 PM

Mar 2008
sutori said:
traed said:

if u think everyone holds enough self responsibility to drug test, u're very wrong LOL. esp w party drugs, and esp w mdma. the chances of finding pure mdma on the market rn is so low, i may as well go search for walter white's blue coke.

I didn't say that. Most probably don't bother with harm reduction. Just saying that it's available. In the case of MDMA molly is better odds of being legit than pills.
Nov 26, 2018 11:45 PM

Apr 2013
Drugs are bad, mkay?
Been offered weed at some parties, but I don't even smoke so I won't even think about touching that stuff.
Nov 27, 2018 3:50 AM

Jun 2016
I feel like OP is a cop and i'm not answering this question.
Nov 27, 2018 3:53 AM

Aug 2016
i've done lsd, weed and mdma. Only thing I say I really do is weed when i'm out with the lads. lsd was fine and all but mdma doesn't really do a lot for me

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Nov 27, 2018 4:42 AM

Sep 2018
I am immune to drugs, I didn't even get high of morphine that I needed for pain killing.

Caffeine makes me a bit more alert and alcohol a bit more sleepy but that's about it for me.
Nov 27, 2018 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
I'm going to do weed when it's legalized here next year.
Nov 27, 2018 8:34 AM
Feb 2016
I've just done alcohol, and I'm fine with alcohol.

Nov 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
QPR said:
I am immune to drugs, I didn't even get high of morphine that I needed for pain killing.

Caffeine makes me a bit more alert and alcohol a bit more sleepy but that's about it for me.

The only way to be immune to drugs is to be dead. That's how people end up overdosing.
Nov 27, 2018 11:57 AM

Mar 2017
I have only smoked cigarettes, which sucks and no one should do it, drank alcohol, which can be nice if done in appropriate amounts and in the proper social circles, and I guess you can also count caffein. For which the same applies, but even after going cold turkey the worst a caffeine withdrawal does to you is two days of headaches and tiredness, which isn't even as bad as a simple hangover from alcohol.

If weed ever gets legalized here I might give it a try, but honestly, I am not too excited about it. I drank way too much alcohol for a few years and it was pretty terrible, but now I've been "clean" for almost an entire year! I can only recommend it to everyone to watch their alcohol consumption and NEVER start with smoking. That one doesn't even 'intoxicate' you like alcohol does, it's LITERALLY just poison for your body and expensive as fuck in the long run.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
18 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

44 by Kiryotsu »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

20 by blueblur »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.