Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Zombieland Saga Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 1, 2019 9:52 AM

Continuation of 3DCG cancer and garbage direction. I hate comedy scenes directed like this. One more episode and probably drop.

TsukuyomiREKT said:
The CGI is used as a parody and it's honestly sad how many people don't get that.

It's just a cheap excuse. I would "buy" this argument if this series was made by KyoAni, Doga Kobo or PA Works. But not Mappa. Mappa series are always full of "QUALITY".
Modified by rsc-pl, Jan 1, 2019 9:56 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Jan 4, 2019 5:17 AM

I love how smart this anime is.
Yes. I said smart.
wth is going on.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy

Jan 5, 2019 8:24 PM

this mans has his glasses on even in the sauna

Jan 13, 2019 6:55 PM

I honestly thought there would be a side effect with those medicine patches but nothing happened. Oh well. I'm alright with that

I absolutely LOOOVE the scenes where they go all creepy. The animators do SUCH and excellent job with that it makes me think of Higurashi. I wish they would do a better job with the CG. It's cute but I just wish it was just hand drawn but I know that's a lot of work...'Love live' seemed to blend it a LITTLE better though...Actually seeing how people seem to hate on it all the time I'm going to not let it bother me any more. We've come a long way from the CG we used to have before so compared to that this is fine.
Stark700 said:
Sakura is actually impressing me with her leadership skills. If I had to describe it, there's definitely a sense of being able to get everyone hyped up.

Got another idol performance although it's more normal than the usual stuff. I think Sakura's confidence is also showing a lot more now. Seems this show has fan service too. Zombies in onsens! I love how Saki just jumped in there like a kid at a candy store.

The scenes in the dark hallways are hilarious. It's like the show is self aware of its tropes and plays around with it to make it into comedy.

I say Sakura makes me think of Honoka from 'love live' a little in that regard lol.
Modified by DanaRena, Jan 13, 2019 7:00 PM
My friend made my forum pic.

Jan 14, 2019 8:25 PM

That sure was a really great Onsen episode! Really loved it, looking forwards to see what's next!

Jan 27, 2019 12:50 PM

Best one I've seen. Those moments in the foot water made them grow together.

That bath scene was pretty funny tho XD

Felt like a random episode of The Simpsons

Feb 20, 2019 6:05 AM
What about less CGI and more fun?

When I started watching this anime I had no expectations. Seriously; I started watching it because I saw the op on YT and said to myself: "This looks like a totally crazy show - I need to see it!"

First two episodes were really fun and my expectations got higher... But now I see it more like just idol anime with annoying CGI and few jokes. I hope the next episode will be better.

Feb 25, 2019 7:04 AM
thiago52192 said:
It loooks like they're trying to be an actual idol anime and focus less on the comedy. So, I guess it was good while it lasted, but I'm dropping it

Drop it no one cares!!!!!

Feb 25, 2019 9:16 AM

asskikr1982 said:
thiago52192 said:
It loooks like they're trying to be an actual idol anime and focus less on the comedy. So, I guess it was good while it lasted, but I'm dropping it

Drop it no one cares!!!!!

1- I didn't make my comment to make someone "care" about it. I just expressed how disappointed I was the show going on a direction I didn't enjoy it.

2- I really don't like to use this argument, but you're definitely contradicting youself by answering my comment like you did.

3- If it serves of any consolation, I've finished the show, and it was better than I expected. Even though I can only say it was an ok experience at best.

Mar 22, 2019 1:25 PM

That bath scene had me ROLLING LOLOLOL

Can't tell if the rest of em scared that poor lady on purpose or naht hahahah
She straight up suppressed those memories lmfao

Kotarou is a good businessman tho. I wonder if he's hiding something behind that whack personality. That talk about how Japan cremates bodies... if that's the norm, why did he take the girls' bodies and how does he resurrect them?

Jun 23, 2019 12:14 PM
私は 愛し てる僕のヒーローアカ

This episode's CGI was better imo than the last one and was not used that much so +1 for them.
That pool scene got me so hard!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 21, 2019 7:12 AM

Can't tell if the rest of em scared that poor lady on purpose or naht hahahah
She straight up suppressed those memories lmfao

If your wondering why the rest of the girls scared I had a feeling that it was all part of Kotarou's fail-safe plan. Before their trip to Ureshino I imagine Kotarou talked to the two girls Yugiri and Lily, secretly of course, that in case if other girls ignore his warning on not going into the hot springs and if someone see them..."scare them to the point they lose their memory." As for Ai Mizuno I think she was going to bathroom at that time but bump into lady manager instead in other words it was bad timing for her.
Modified by LaytonPuzzle27, Dec 22, 2019 8:05 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]