Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2018 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
Considering this is 2018 and there aren't many shows out there that would go for this level of violence and brutality. Episode one really hit the ball out of the park. Very few shows have gone this level of crazy in the first episode. And that might be one of the few reasons why people are losing their shit. For other shows there's some kind of a buildup before the shit hits the roof, giving u enough time to be familiar with the world and the characters. But here the things were a bit different. You were just introduced to the world and within few minutes u realise that this is no joke as u see the carnage unfold. The Goblins are not your usual magical pets from the other fantasy shows out there. They are horrible and make skin crawling squeaks. The episode was dark, but I don't know if I can put it on the same level as other Dark shows like Berserk or Hellsing Ultimate. The art style was pretty generic like many shows we have seen before. The bgm was good. The show has potential to be good. But how good is what we have to wait and see.
Oct 11, 2018 12:56 PM

May 2011
Can't wait til adapt Vol.2 of the LN, we get some fun type of gobs in Water City =) .
Anyways so people who haven't read the LN or manga know, there will not just be goblins to slaughter in this series.

Roll them d20 dices and lets see what fate awaits you.
Oct 11, 2018 12:58 PM

May 2011
IamNotListening said:
Coranie said:
During the last few minutes of the episode, it says that: "It is a common occurrence that rookie adventurers getting slayed by goblins."

During the first few minutes of the episode, the guild lady at the counter didn't actually bother to warn or stop the lowest rank adventurers from taking the goblin slaying quest.

and the adventurers actually went in the cave without bringing a single potion. D:

*clap clap*. RIP boy and gurlss.

She tried a bit harder to convince them in original version but as you can guess they reduced it coz time is limited. beside that GS came to their rescue coz she told him that some newbie might be in danger in this mission (he does a lot of mission on same time but he choses the order).
Beside the majority of people who die in any conflicts are the roockie (not counting civilians) the death of a roockie is much less important than the one of a veteran.
Also the guild isn't very powerful, its just a medium between adventurers and the people. adventurers are here to solve the problems that it wouldn't be worth sending the army to resolve. but beside that its also a population that isn't affliated to any country, has the strength and potential to be violent against civilians, doesn't always have good temper and have no real obligations toward ruler.
The guild wants to make things better but doesn;t have the money to do it

Too many rookies to clean after. :<
Oct 11, 2018 2:07 PM

Feb 2011
dead goblin children and rape all in one anime?
somewhat good death scenes of main characters?
i'm in

Oct 11, 2018 3:12 PM

May 2018
IamNotListening said:
ZedClodRaker said:

Nah -- she's done adventuring, likely traumatized for life. Hasn't shown up after she's wheeled off. It's one of the understated, weaker points of rape the series, because people do recover from horrific gang-rape, albeit with PTSD, but the series (unlike, say Berserk), clings to the old Japanese purity-obsessed tradition that rape=ruined for life (there is literally one exception).

I think you only read the manga and not the LN because your generalisation isn't correct.
There are several female character who had been raped by goblins who keep showing up more or less fine later on in the show.

I think that the fighter girl from the first episode will also move on, but I don't think that she will reappear because her character isn't needed, (a female adventurer who got raped is not rare at all in their world so she has nothing special which would make her reappear instead of creating a new character).
If I remember correctly it is also mentioned there are something like covents that takes care of the women raped by goblin. another possibility is that women first enter the covent to "heal" their mental wound and then continue living in it because they became us to. but that doesn't mean that they didn't move forward, i think we can see it like women who enters anti-home abuse community to flee from husband but maybe would stay inside to help at their turn other women who flee there.

a story doesn't have the obligation to tell the story of every single character that appears.

You definitely didn't read my post, because the character I was referencing (i.e. there is only one exception) is the blind sword-maiden. Even she isn't a typical adventurer after the encounter. I'm 99% certain every other character you're thinking of is "just saved" from rape.

I'm more or less referencing the carts of raped women being taken away to cloisters to atone for their shame. It's a very old-school trope that used to be popular in the West, and a rather weak one at that. Compare to Berserk (which isn't fair to GS, to be fair), where rape victims, male or female, carry a level of damage or PTSD from their rapes, but isn't always worn on their sleeves.
Harem is the opiate of the Anime fandom masses.
Oct 11, 2018 3:18 PM

May 2018
Mohammadalmannai said:
lmao the hate this series is getting is hilarious.

White Fox also produced Akame Ga Kill and Re;Zero, two dark and edgy series which get a lot of hate even tho the source material is pretty good.

Goblin Slayer is joining the list as it seems LOL

note: I actually like Re:Zero and never watched Akame so sit down.

Akame Ga Kill is garbage, original source or adapted. For any faults it has, Goblin Slayer shouldn't be compared to it, because the "edgy" elements in Goblin Slayer -- if you want to call them that, abate after a few episodes in establishing the setting. Akame Ga Kill plays on laughable politics, badly written plot twists, and cheesy death scenes of cardboard characters to inspire emotion in its reader/watcher throughout the series. Some people make the excuse that the anime ending "ruined the series" -- in reality the manga ending is even worse, because maybe the only ballsy play in the whole franchise was
Oct 11, 2018 3:25 PM

Nov 2016
Im scared to give less * because goblins will kill me in night xD nah just joking I can say one thing do not watch it if you are hearthbroken about seeing brutal stuffs against females :) I had also problem to withstand it :/ anyway it shows true color of fantasy dungeons :)
Oct 11, 2018 4:12 PM

Apr 2016
It had some cheesy and cringe moments, like when he said his name "GOBLIN SLAYER" like as if he was a power ranger. But overall I think its interesting enough to keep watching. Also, i'm surprised by the triggered people.. Rape has existed and still exists, it's a very real problem and obviously in settings like these it's going to happen. That's the way the author is choosing to display his points, so either watch it or shut up and go back to your tumblr discord group.

It's alright so far but i'll keep watching.
Oct 11, 2018 5:08 PM
Oct 2018
The bulls have stop raging.
Butthurt peoples aren't showing up anymore.
Oct 11, 2018 5:55 PM
Oct 2018
ZedClodRaker said:
IamNotListening said:

I think you only read the manga and not the LN because your generalisation isn't correct.
There are several female character who had been raped by goblins who keep showing up more or less fine later on in the show.

I think that the fighter girl from the first episode will also move on, but I don't think that she will reappear because her character isn't needed, (a female adventurer who got raped is not rare at all in their world so she has nothing special which would make her reappear instead of creating a new character).
If I remember correctly it is also mentioned there are something like covents that takes care of the women raped by goblin. another possibility is that women first enter the covent to "heal" their mental wound and then continue living in it because they became us to. but that doesn't mean that they didn't move forward, i think we can see it like women who enters anti-home abuse community to flee from husband but maybe would stay inside to help at their turn other women who flee there.

a story doesn't have the obligation to tell the story of every single character that appears.

You definitely didn't read my post, because the character I was referencing (i.e. there is only one exception) is the blind sword-maiden. Even she isn't a typical adventurer after the encounter. I'm 99% certain every other character you're thinking of is "just saved" from rape.

I'm more or less referencing the carts of raped women being taken away to cloisters to atone for their shame. It's a very old-school trope that used to be popular in the West, and a rather weak one at that. Compare to Berserk (which isn't fair to GS, to be fair), where rape victims, male or female, carry a level of damage or PTSD from their rapes, but isn't always worn on their sleeves.

as I said in my previous comment there ar at least 2 exceptions : sword maiden and the rich girl from volume 5 of LN. one exception is an unique event, 2 makes it not an exceptions anymore.
I am not sure what you meant by "just saved" from rape. di you mean that they didn't got the time to get rape or that they didn't fully recover from it?
for the first one don't worry they sure did get raped and for the second one I am not sure what you consider to be "fully recover".
Humans in this world unlike goblins do not only have one possible carrear: becomming adventurer. so not chosing that way doesn't mean that they ddn't move on. Hell becoming adventurer hardly seems a rationnal job to have ( fighting everyday without regular and sure salary). there are many other jobs: soldier or martial art teacher or idk what that can also use the physical skills of past adventurer.
Sure women in our world eventually recover from rape or gangbang or other atrocities of that kind but that you wouldn't say that they didn't recover if they do not fight straight on gangbangers and rapers for the rest of their lives. So having continue to adventure as a must to be considered as "recovered" from that experience is a bit injust against the ladies of the anime.
The last scene where you see the raped women leaving on the horse cart only means that they would return to their home after such a hard experience, GS won't go check on every single on of them because he has more goblins to slay so we won't see how they recover. seeing girls leave in shock on a cart doesn;t mean that they won't recover for the rest of their lives.
IamNotListeningOct 11, 2018 6:53 PM
Oct 11, 2018 6:41 PM

May 2018
IamNotListening said:
ZedClodRaker said:

as I said in my previous comment there ar at least 2 exceptions : sword maiden and the rich girl from volume 5 of LN. one exception is an unique event, 2 makes it not an exceptions anymore.
I am not sure what you meant by "just saved" from rape. di you mean that they didn't got the time to get rape or that they didn't fully recover from it?
for the first one don't worry they sure did get raped and for the second one I am not sure what you consider to be "fully recover".
Humans in this world unlike goblins do not only have one possible carrear: becomming adventurer. so not chosing that way doesn't mean that they ddn't move on. Hell becoming adventurer hardly seems a rationnal job to have ( fighting everyday without regular and sure salary). there are many other jobs: soldier or martial art teacher or idk what that can also use the physical skills of past adventurer.
Sure women in our world eventually recover from rape or gangbang or other atrocities of that kind but that you wouldn't say that they didn't recover if they do not fight straight on gangbangers and rapers for the rest of their lives.
The last scene where you see the raped women leaving on the horse cart only means that they would return to their home after such a hard experience, GS won't go check on every single on of them because he has more goblins to slay so we won't see how they recover. seeing girls leave in shock on a cart doesn;t mean that they won't recover for the rest of their lives.

I don't know if you're having an issue with the translation, but that's definitely not the implication.

"The rescued girls would fall into despair from being sullied by the goblins, and enter the temple to serve the gods."
Oct 11, 2018 7:06 PM
Oct 2018
ZedClodRaker said:
IamNotListening said:

Sure women in our world eventually recover from rape or gangbang or other atrocities of that kind but that you wouldn't say that they didn't recover if they do not fight straight on gangbangers and rapers for the rest of their lives.

I don't know if you're having an issue with the translation, but that's definitely not the implication.

"The rescued girls would fall into despair from being sullied by the goblins, and enter the temple to serve the gods."

maybe my understanding isn't correct then. what i understood was that after beeing sulied they would fall into despair. but that does not imply that they would stay in despair for their whole life. I think that generally people living in a world where you can literaly die at any moment and still continue to smile are stronger mentaly than us who live in a peaceful world.
Any decision from the environment has to make a sens. the 2 sens i can get from this is either other members of society doesn't want to live with sullied women ( which doesn't seem to be the case ) or that this protocole is beneficial for these women (idk maybe the calmness of the temple can ease their despair). staying in the temple after they recover can be because thats how they became used to or to thank the temple or any other reasons.

Indeed that is only my understanding of the novel so maybe I am wrong.
Oct 11, 2018 7:14 PM

Jul 2017
i like how people are more concerned of the girl who was raped then the other two members who got his armed ripped off and other horrible things to him who also died and then the other girl who was almost raped, stabbed, poised, and then killed by a stab to the neck. People must be really desensitized to people dying huh.
Oct 11, 2018 7:22 PM

Aug 2018
Zerity said:
i like how people are more concerned of the girl who was raped then the other two members who got his armed ripped off and other horrible things to him who also died and then the other girl who was almost raped, stabbed, poised, and then killed by a stab to the neck. People must be really desensitized to people dying huh.

Yep, many shows start off with scenes of mass murder like armies burning a village, terrorist attacks or even a global cataclysm that wipes out most of humanity and no one bats an eye. But this nameless anime girl's rape is just TOO MUCH.
Oct 11, 2018 7:46 PM
Aug 2011
Trump 2020! Make America Great Again!
Oct 11, 2018 7:46 PM
Apr 2017
Am I only one that hates this anime not for the rape scene but for everything else?
Oct 11, 2018 8:02 PM
Oct 2018
Anime kok psycopat
Oct 11, 2018 8:38 PM

Sep 2017
epidemia78 said:
Zerity said:

Yep, many shows start off with scenes of mass murder like armies burning a village, terrorist attacks or even a global cataclysm that wipes out most of humanity and no one bats an eye. But this nameless anime girl's rape is just TOO MUCH.
Apparently getting raped is worse than getting killed (?)

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".
Oct 11, 2018 8:49 PM
Oct 2018
So, I just got Crunchyroll for this and only see one episode... What's up?
Oct 11, 2018 9:38 PM
Aug 2017
Sevalra said:

Season just started. Next episode is Sunday.
Oct 11, 2018 9:43 PM
Oct 2018
ragdollomega said:
Sevalra said:

Season just started. Next episode is Sunday.
Ahh okay... Sorry, someone just told me about this series and I thought there were more episodes out there. Thanks!
Oct 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Oct 2018
Sevalra said:

This series has attracted quite the tempest with merely its first episode so it is understandable why you would think otherwise. It is quite unfortunate and perplexing why given that Goblin Slayer was very popular before it ever received an anime adaption yet I see people complaining about it, people whom I know have read the manga and enjoyed it having itself had far more controversial and bare uncensored content yet are only now railing with the mass of controversy. I find it quite unfortunate and still very perplexing.
{~𝕸𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝕾𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘~}
Oct 11, 2018 9:51 PM
Oct 2018
DatabaseDatabase said:
Sevalra said:

This series has attracted quite the tempest with merely its first episode so it is understandable why you would think otherwise. It is quite unfortunate and perplexing why given that Goblin Slayer was very popular before it ever received an anime adaption yet I see people complaining about it, people whom I know have read the manga and enjoyed it having itself had far more controversial and bare uncensored content yet are only now railing with the mass of controversy. I find it quite unfortunate and still very perplexing.
DatabaseDatabase said:
Sevalra said:

So far, so good. I don't see what's so controversial about it.
Oct 11, 2018 10:28 PM

Jan 2017
basically this....

Oct 11, 2018 11:29 PM

Jul 2017
definitely disturbing this anime is, it doesn't get much better in the manga either, just a little less rape apart from some flashback rape scenes which kind of count and naked, beaten female meat shields.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the only characters that dont have the chance to get raped or killed are the ones in the main picture, otherwise well, shit.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Oct 12, 2018 12:36 AM
May 2016
Oh man this is still going on >.> all the crybabys will not care after 1 or 2 weeks EDIT : Why are stupid people here that call it a Isekai Anime ? This not one , Overlord , that slime thing this season , Konosuba , RE Zero these are Isekai but not Goblin Slayer
Oct 12, 2018 12:55 AM
Oct 2007
Finally got the chance to watch this. Now I get all the hype surrounding this series. Time for more!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2018 1:29 AM

Aug 2015
*Goblins start ripping off clothes, pulling her ass up*

*I get that feeling of paralysis when something bad is happening and you can't look away from it*
Oct 12, 2018 1:46 AM

Sep 2017
glassknuckles said:
*Goblins start ripping off clothes, pulling her ass up*

*I get that feeling of paralysis when something bad is happening and you can't look away from it*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIAsaLcCwTE
Oct 12, 2018 7:16 AM
Aug 2018
I really love this new anime. Brutal and violent just what i need. I enjoyed very much the scene where the slayer kill the little goblins.
Oct 12, 2018 9:28 AM

Aug 2016
Other than the fact that someone got raped the rest of it was pretty good. I wanna see more of Goblin Slayer in action.

Set by SenpieX
Oct 12, 2018 9:38 AM

Sep 2017
I really enjoyed most of it, the only part that I disliked was the rape part however other than that I did love the guy killing all the goblins ^_^

My List
Hall Of Quotes
Set By Transience
Oct 12, 2018 2:04 PM

Jun 2015
Dayum bruh, this shit's crazyyyyyyy
Oct 12, 2018 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
Nonsense. Honestly feels like an animated fanfict of some 14 year old. Can't even register it as ecchi since the animation is so, meh. Whatever, enjoy fellas.
Oct 12, 2018 3:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was pretty intense. I'm surprised something like this is getting done nowadays considering how incredibly puritanical young audiences are becoming. Crunchy even put up trigger warnings for my stream, LOL. That's a first.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 12, 2018 3:40 PM
Aug 2018
Wow! I was not expecting that type of start. Can't wait for the 2nd episode to see where this goes apart from slaying goblins left and right haha
Oct 12, 2018 3:50 PM

May 2011
For those that are interested of his and a few others past from the series.
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100088483 and other small stories https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100279505 .
The last one is not registered in MAL manga
neopriestOct 12, 2018 3:57 PM
Oct 12, 2018 4:43 PM

Feb 2014
I mean a rookie inexperienced party... this was a given. I didn’t think it’d be this brutal though.

They got rekt.

I’m interested though. I’ll stick around for a few more eps
Oct 12, 2018 4:52 PM
Nov 2016
I think those dudes dont know right way to put fanservice in anime
Oct 12, 2018 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
wasn't planning to watch this LN adaptation but thanks to so many stupid threads and reddit post forced me to test this and..

honestly it was sure one heck of shock factor presented as people mentioned but not so much. I think there are more like this made especially during 80s or 90s ova so its surprising for me why people making too much fuse or analytical about like these theme when it is not new thing anime did. But gotta say the slight disturbing scene for me was that moment G. killer deciding to kill those innocent goblin baby.. (i mean they kinda looked cute..)

The setting can be reminds me of grimgar of ash - harsh reality and survival except the writing is kind of straightforward (which I hope get better) and this is NOT isekai so thats a positive.

Graphics especially action scenes were okay compare to last WF show which questioned many people if they have forgot to animate action scene. Dat badass goblin killer voice didn't feel fit to me and expected him to have deeper voice.

Overall I feel this is kind of popcorn entertainment show and mindless fun. Its kind of hard to drop so looking forward for later episodes orelse might wait for glorious BD edition.
removed-userOct 12, 2018 5:05 PM
Oct 12, 2018 5:47 PM
Sep 2013
Honestly at first I was more hyped because Mili is doing the OP and I thought "Sure, let's watch a dude kill some goblins," but that first episode was downright SAVAGE! I knew I'd enjoy this, but that strong episode pulled me onboard. I might even go back and read the manga too.

I just have a really good feeling. Also I'd say this is fantasy, not isekai. The characters already live in a world. It's not like they shifted worlds or anything.
Oct 12, 2018 5:54 PM

Mar 2009
moto_hellogoto said:
Do mods not exist on this site?

They're around, but I hold to my opinion that bringing back the forums was a huge mistake.
Oct 12, 2018 6:47 PM

Jul 2017
TomatoSempai said:
epidemia78 said:

Apparently getting raped is worse than getting killed (?)

apparently to some virgins rape is worse then death :thinking:
Oct 12, 2018 8:48 PM

Jun 2013
Glad to know I wasn't the only one uncomfortable with a lot of stuff that happened. I've read a lot of fucked up manga like Mai's Daily Life and some hentai with rape scenes, lots of bloody and gory series but this still made me feel sick because the execution was quite good. I haven't read the manga of Goblin Slayer but I might start reading it soon.

The parts that made me feel sick and uncomfortable were:

-Generic shounen-kun's death. He had a noble reason for going there, I'm sure he also wanted to brag but he still wanted to save those girls. However, he was in over his head and he was a newbie. Then the goblins ganged up on him and started stabbing him to death.

-Jesus Christ that rape scene fucked me up for a moment. Hearing her cries slowly fading into submission because she had no more hope left, fuck man.

-Goblin Slayer killing the goblin kiddos. Another "Jesus Fucking Christ" moment.

MC girl is cute, she reminds me of a girl from a Webtoon entitled Winter Moon, a girl named Risa who is also a healer but a gold digger too. So far she and Goblin Slayer are my faves. I'm glad they saved the girl who got raped, I hope she makes a comeback.

Despite all the shocking scenes, I'm glad I started watching this. I read the synopsis and saw lots of people reviewing on YouTube but finally picked up the first ep. I'll see this through to the end, might be my favorite gory/horror series for this season I know it's not categorized as horror but Jesus Christ man. lol
臭い-
Oct 12, 2018 10:49 PM
Mar 2018
Cry and bitch all u want the producers in japan doesn't give shit to western audiences and as the manga and ln are doing pretty well in japan(i don't remember the exact figures) its probably gonna get a second or third season
And lol the producers and mangaka certainly don't care about mal ratings
Oct 12, 2018 10:54 PM

Sep 2017
hollowreaper541 said:
Cry and bitch all u want the producers in japan doesn't give shit to western audiences and as the manga and ln are doing pretty well in japan(i don't remember the exact figures) its probably gonna get a second or third season
And lol the producers and mangaka certainly don't care about mal ratings

I know, I'm happy about Japan not giving a fuck ,Its only a certain western audience of a certain political affiliations. its pathetic.
Oct 12, 2018 11:20 PM

Jan 2018
Dang... the amount of people hating on this show is ridiculous. The fact that they're all talking about the rape scene is stupid. Go watch Berserk, you god damn normies!
Oct 13, 2018 12:06 AM
Jul 2018
People are so triggered about the rape, but ffs, the killing of that poor guy and that poisoned mage woman were so much more brutal. At least the raped girl survived; and yeah, she's traumitized, but the rape didn't even last long. I guess goblin dick could be too big to handle though, probably really hurt. But not as much as the man who was hacked to fucking pieces

Bibimbapski said:
Glad to know I wasn't the only one uncomfortable with a lot of stuff that happened. I've read a lot of fucked up manga like Mai's Daily Life and some hentai with rape scenes, lots of bloody and gory series but this still made me feel sick because the execution was quite good.

You've read fucking Mai's Daily Life (where a
) yet this minor rape scene was more disturbing to you? Are you shitting me?
removed-userOct 13, 2018 12:11 AM
Oct 13, 2018 12:16 AM

Jul 2015
SkyLETV said:
...also, this transition was very weird, like, the goblins beat the shit out of her, you even see axes between the silhouettes, you hear the girl's moaning and then you see her with just a few scratches and you're like, does the girl have super healing or something?
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! It really looked like they were stabbing her with the axes and what not, but then when they all of a sudden show her, she doesn't even seem like she got hit that badly? Like hello? Continuity? Lol..

On another note, not too sure how I feel about all the rape scenes. I mean it's good that it's being faithful to the manga (toned down just a bit), but at the same time, is it really necessary to be that intimate/explicit with them? Idkkkkkkkkk

caught in the wonder
Oct 13, 2018 12:22 AM
Jul 2018
Gem said:
SkyLETV said:
...also, this transition was very weird, like, the goblins beat the shit out of her, you even see axes between the silhouettes, you hear the girl's moaning and then you see her with just a few scratches and you're like, does the girl have super healing or something?
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! It really looked like they were stabbing her with the axes and what not, but then when they all of a sudden show her, she doesn't even seem like she got hit that badly? Like hello? Continuity? Lol..

On another note, not too sure how I feel about all the rape scenes. I mean it's good that it's being faithful to the manga (toned down just a bit), but at the same time, is it really necessary to be that intimate/explicit with them? Idkkkkkkkkk

If anything, the rape wasn't shown enough to truly make an impact.
Also, the axes the goblins were using were likely used to shred her clothes.
Pages (20) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.