Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 7, 2018 2:00 AM

Aug 2018
I liked it, like a far less annoying and derivative black clover. I do hope the animation picks up a little for battle scenes
Can I offer you an egg is this trying time?
Oct 7, 2018 2:27 AM
Apr 2016
So I just finished watching episode 1 and right of the bat I want to describe Radiant as "One Piece mixed with the Seven Deadly Sins"
You've got the high fantasy concept mixed with a group of people with magical powers hated by the general population- and I'm assuming he sets out on a quest of some kind later on in the show. However, the main character is pretty likeable and I hope we get to see more of Alma.
(tbh my favorite part of the episode were the elephant cows😂)
Oct 7, 2018 2:42 AM

Oct 2018
Pweenie said:

I met him at a signing session last year in fall/winter (before the news about the anime adaptation dropped), and while he was signing my book and making a quick drawing in it, I got to ask him some questions about his work and stuff. At one point he said that he had gone to Japan recently for his work (and extended it a bit with his wife for a small vacation), I asked "oh, like with the company publishing your manga for contracts and such I guess?" and he just evaded my question while trying to suppress a huge smile and said "uh yeah something like that". I found it fishy but didn't press on, but I was secretly hoping it was for an anime adaptation... and a few weeks/months later the news dropped, my reaction was "I fucking knew it!"

Same, we had a meetup with him at Japan Expo last year and someone asked about an anime adaptation. He basically said he didn't know but maybe one day. Then when we met him this year he said that he'd actually just learned at that time that the adaptation was greenlit. Dude kept a STELLAR pokerface at the time.
Oct 7, 2018 2:43 AM
Sep 2017
Spatchi said:
So I just finished watching episode 1 and right of the bat I want to describe Radiant as "One Piece mixed with the Seven Deadly Sins"
You've got the high fantasy concept mixed with a group of people with magical powers hated by the general population- and I'm assuming he sets out on a quest of some kind later on in the show. However, the main character is pretty likeable and I hope we get to see more of Alma.
(tbh my favorite part of the episode were the elephant cows😂)
The elephant cows is more hilarous in the manga : because, in the manga, it's Seth who VOLONTARY beats the cows since he think they're Nemesis. After, he's pursued by the peasants he wanted to save. It's really more funny.
Oct 7, 2018 2:45 AM

Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
ahneeme said:
ok so this is the forgettable shounen anime of the season, that in a few years time no one will remember it
like Houshin Engi, elDLIVE, Sousei no Onmyouji, there's always a few of them every year

I'm always amazed at how quick people are to judge (other people, art, series)... what's funnier is that it's exactly what Radiant is about and criticizes : judging without the will to know more...
Also remember that's only the first episode, if you made the same assumptions when the first episode of Hunter x Hunter (2011) and One Piece were released, well... you kinda missed awesome shonen and stories just because of that mindstate.

One Piece did not make every adult in the town a complete idiot. The first episode of Radiant has demonstrated the lack of will to understand its own characters: every town person in it is defined solely by their bias against sorcerers. They have no life on their own other than to oppress the protagonist and trick us into sympathising the protagonist. They were even deliberately shown to be stupid by being made to stand around the monster when told to flee, until the monster started attacking.

If the creators have shown no empathy for the characters they themselves created, why should the viewer care? I see people say the manga was about racism, but a show doesn't automatically become a good show just because it has a well-intended message. If the show has no deep understanding of the characters involved, and makes everyone into a caricature, then the show belies its own message.

I know nothing about the original manga, but anime adaptation is not simply a mechanical translation of the source material. The adaptation can fail spectacularly even if the source material is a masterpiece, and (albeit less frequently) vice versa. The anime has to be judged on its own ground. And judging from the first episode, I don't really think the creators involved sincerely care a lot about seeing people in all complexity and not stereotyping them. There are plenty other shows that conveys similar message in film and novel, I don't have to learn them from a badly written show. I could even have read a book or two about racism and make myself a more informed citizen for the time I spend on 24 episodes or so on this show. Having a well-intended message alone is not really a convincing reason why people should give it a chance.
CHCOct 7, 2018 2:49 AM
Oct 7, 2018 3:03 AM

May 2015
Well, it's ok for now, gotta watch more and see how it goes. So far I like the art, it looks refreshing, there's potential for a grand story too, but everything will come down to the characters I guess. Their designs look so diverse but I hope they won't end up being generic function roles.
Oct 7, 2018 3:16 AM

Dec 2009
CHC said:
Batora07 said:

I'm always amazed at how quick people are to judge (other people, art, series)... what's funnier is that it's exactly what Radiant is about and criticizes : judging without the will to know more...
Also remember that's only the first episode, if you made the same assumptions when the first episode of Hunter x Hunter (2011) and One Piece were released, well... you kinda missed awesome shonen and stories just because of that mindstate.

One Piece did not make every adult in the town a complete idiot. The first episode of Radiant has demonstrated the lack of will to understand its own characters: every town person in it is defined solely by their bias against sorcerers. They have no life on their own other than to oppress the protagonist and trick us into sympathising the protagonist. They were even deliberately shown to be stupid by being made to stand around the monster when told to flee, until the monster started attacking.

If the creators have shown no empathy for the characters they themselves created, why should the viewer care? I see people say the manga was about racism, but a show doesn't automatically become a good show just because it has a well-intended message. If the show has no deep understanding of the characters involved, and makes everyone into a caricature, then the show belies its own message.

I know nothing about the original manga, but anime adaptation is not simply a mechanical translation of the source material. The adaptation can fail spectacularly even if the source material is a masterpiece, and (albeit less frequently) vice versa. The anime has to be judged on its own ground. And judging from the first episode, I don't really think the creators involved sincerely care a lot about seeing people in all complexity and not stereotyping them. There are plenty other shows that conveys similar message in film and novel, I don't have to learn them from a badly written show. I could even have read a book or two about racism and make myself a more informed citizen for the time I spend on 24 episodes or so on this show. Having a well-intended message alone is not really a convincing reason why people should give it a chance.

While I do agree to a certain extent don't forget that's only the first episode and even in the first episode of One Piece characters were all stupid (and that's what makes the story funny even in later episodes).
Also the characters from the Pompo Hills are all peasants, they're not educated like some characters we encounter later on in the manga, so they're more encline to discriminate and be xenophobic than other characters. Also they have good reasons to don't trust sorcerers but you'll see that in second episode (if they don't fail too much in adapting the source material this time).

Antanaru said:
JugoKun said:
The original manga speak about : racism, xenophobia, islamophobia (the autor saw islamophobia when he was young), ecology, capitalism, social segregation and political corruption, and that only in the 10th volumes which are actually released. It's really not a generic shounen
And all that from a the country that gave the world mother of all leftists revolutions? What could possibly go wrong... Thanks for the heads up, now I know to steer away from this piece of shit.

This post is so full of shit... yes please stay away of this, you clearly don't deserve it. Considering your statements you've exactly the type of wrong and dangerous mindstate that are criticized in Radiant, who are really encline to discriminate and judge other people without knowing shit.
Batora07Oct 7, 2018 5:25 AM
Oct 7, 2018 4:36 AM

Dec 2009
HoneyRice said:
Sounds like another isekai show.

Hum... that's absolutely not isekai... an isekai anime is when a character from our world is put into a fantasy world that's absolutely not the case for Radiant.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ArdanazOct 7, 2018 5:01 AM
Oct 7, 2018 5:00 AM

Aug 2014
Guys quit with the french. I'm having to clean up all this mess now. Only post in English on the main forums please.
Oct 7, 2018 5:12 AM

May 2012
Better than what I expected. 1st best was not bad at all

Oct 7, 2018 5:16 AM
Jun 2017
hmmm... the MAL poll rating for this episode (pilot) have some mixed reaction, with many comments saying that its generic. But for me, i like this type of genre and i enjoy watching it, its true it maybe a little bit generic but i love it so im going to watch this one...
Oct 7, 2018 5:47 AM

Dec 2008
Standard shonen, Fairy Tail and Black Clover in one.
Oct 7, 2018 6:16 AM
Sep 2018
I actually thought this was an interesting episode and people are just jumping on the band wagon of calling it "generic" after one episode which i personally think is stupid thing to say after very little has been shown. Overall I'm exited to see what happens and people need to give it a chance before hating on it.
Oct 7, 2018 6:17 AM
Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
evyyy said:
I enjoyed the first episode
the opening was also pretty good imo

what did bother me with the opening though is that the orange-haired girl accompanying Seth looks younger in the beginning of the opening than she looks in the ending of the opening, is it only me?

Yeah, it's done on purpose :p

Dadodi said:
I don't know, I'm not liking this anime adaptation so far...

The author from the manga already stated that the five first episodes will differ from the manga so let's give the anime a chance for those episodes. But yeah, I agree that they removed ALL the funny parts from the first chapter. But I liked the part they added where Seth gear himself with the hat :p.

If that's the case I'll give it a chance then, because I'm in love with the manga :) (here in Spain we have till volume 6, and I'm unpatient for the release of the 7th volume).
Oct 7, 2018 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
Well that was as generic as it can get.
Oct 7, 2018 7:11 AM

Dec 2008
Weaboo-Desu said:
I actually thought this was an interesting episode and people are just jumping on the band wagon of calling it "generic" after one episode which i personally think is stupid thing to say after very little has been shown. Overall I'm exited to see what happens and people need to give it a chance before hating on it.

Calling something 'generic' doesn't equal saying its bad.
Oct 7, 2018 7:16 AM
Sep 2017
Namu12 said:
Weaboo-Desu said:

Saying of someone/something he is generic, it's usually not meliorative :/
Oct 7, 2018 11:23 AM
Oct 2014
Antanaru said:
JugoKun said:
The original manga speak about : racism, xenophobia, islamophobia (the autor saw islamophobia when he was young), ecology, capitalism, social segregation and political corruption, and that only in the 10th volumes which are actually released. It's really not a generic shounen
And all that from a the country that gave the world mother of all leftists revolutions? What could possibly go wrong... Thanks for the heads up, now I know to steer away from this piece of shit.

Pro tip: There actually was nothing French about French Revolution.
Oct 7, 2018 12:08 PM

Sep 2017
This just looks and sounds like some generic fantasy shounen, and I'm already invested in seeng how the absolute messes that are Black Clover and Boruto end up, so I'll pass on this one.
Oct 7, 2018 1:47 PM

Dec 2012
Reminder Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp voices the mc here.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Oct 7, 2018 2:03 PM
Apr 2015
Lachiesis said:
Batora07 said:
For Tommy I really don't get why they added him. He's only there to tease us that the society discriminates the sorcerers... But we learn that pretty soon so I'm really thinking that they added him so that Seth doesn't appear to talk to himself for 20 minutes like he does in the manga, and that is also one of his character trait X).
Also don't worry in the manga in 10 volumes there hasn't been even one ecchi scene... But I can't guarantee there won't be one on this adaptation.

The only kinda "ecchi" thing that I could think of is that passing joke in vol... 7 I think ? where it's implied that a character goes commando under her dress (the "L'Origine du Monde" joke).

yeah I`m afraid of the anime it self
its not the first time they do that in an anime which in my opinion ruin the story
Oct 7, 2018 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
I CAN'T STAND SETH.. He's just like every other generic shounen character. His voice grates me so much. I like the interest of how the guy uses Magic tho. But unfortunately it's not enough for me to continue.

Oct 7, 2018 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
JugoKun said:
Crashmatt said:
In not a huge fan of Shounen series but this episode showed a bit of potential. There are some nice design ideas here but as with most Shounen it's hampered by generic character traits. MC want to get stronger, save the world etc. It's all been done a million times before.

I just hope the show offers enough to rise above utter garbage like Boruto and Black Clover.

My interest is piqued.

Cool to see a foreigner's work adapted into an anime. Maybe Radiant will lead the charge for more.

I like the character design a lot and I'm waiting for the cute girl with those giant curls to show up.
Oct 7, 2018 9:53 PM
Apr 2018
The first episode is not really impressive but I do like the setting and the ambiance it gives (also the OP is cool), hope it doesn't derivate too much from the manfra.

[quote=Batora07 message=55906603]
CHC said:

Antanaru said:

This post is so full of shit... yes please stay away of this, you clearly don't deserve it. Considering your statements you've exactly the type of wrong and dangerous mindstate that are criticized in Radiant, who are really encline to discriminate and judge other people without knowing shit.

Well said, at least we should not see him again posting cancerous messages about this anime.
Oct 7, 2018 10:47 PM

Oct 2017
This show reminds me alot about Fairy Tails.

But Fairy Tail got rated much higher but this one got rated much lower lolz.

This show didn't do anything wrong honestly considering its target audience.
Probably won't have the deepest plot but the presentation is pretty good.
Ventus_SOct 7, 2018 10:59 PM
Oct 7, 2018 11:55 PM

Oct 2008
This is really shounen-ish...
Let's give it a try...
4/5.

Oct 8, 2018 2:46 AM

Apr 2016
This anime gave me Fairy Tail vibes, with the art style and the magic/sorcery stuff.

The animation is very decent as expected of Lerche.

The cows look like elephants. :v
And the bat looks like a pokemon (Golbat) but cuter.

Nothing special about the story so far.
I just hope it will be an interesting shounen that I would not regret picking up.
Oct 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Aug 2017
YorukaWaifu said:
Meh, a generic battle-shounen for kids. I was expecting something better.

Good thing that we have Goblin Slayer and SAO this evening.

" a generic battle-shounen for kids" "Good thing that we have SAO" ho ok
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2018 6:42 AM
Jan 2017
Promising anime and better than black clover. op is catchy rock and ed song is nice as well.
Oct 8, 2018 6:49 AM
Sep 2018
Namu12 said:
Weaboo-Desu said:

I didn't say people are calling it bad I just said people aren't giving it a chance to differentiate itself from other shows
Oct 8, 2018 12:08 PM
Jan 2015
atm it's not doing much for me but I hope that the world is interesting.
Oct 8, 2018 1:45 PM

Mar 2008
YorukaWaifu said:

''Good thing that we have Goblin Slayer and SAO this evening.'' Oh, okay then.
Oct 8, 2018 1:51 PM

Dec 2009
Aria said:
YorukaWaifu said:

''Good thing that we have Goblin Slayer and SAO this evening.'' Oh, okay then.

Haha yeah I think pretty much everyone who's seen this quote laughed.
Oct 8, 2018 2:17 PM
Oct 2015
Honestly is not like all other anime we love. From this first episode, i cant say i like it. They made a very good story manga into an anime kid! If you compare with naruto or mha you will see the difference. This seem really like one piece anime.
Oct 8, 2018 4:29 PM

Dec 2009
axel9546 said:
Honestly is not like all other anime we love. From this first episode, i cant say i like it. They made a very good story manga into an anime kid! If you compare with naruto or mha you will see the difference. This seem really like one piece anime.

The One Piece anime was pretty faithfull to source material, even the first episode was faithful to the manga while adapting the 2nd chapter first so that we could get to see Luffy in action as soon as the first episode and also teased Nami as an important character. Also the anime was enjoyable until the 2 years skip, I guess (even if I still enjoy it for the seiyuu performance and the openings and... that's all :/, the manga is way better paced).
We'll have to see how faithful it will be to the manga for Radiant but since the author said the 5 first episodes will be different and that there will be fillers I'm encline to be ... huh... disappointed for the majority of the show as a faithful adaptation of my favorite manga until Rumble Town's arc I guess.
Also introducing a complete filler character to the first episode and also making him a friend of a character who's supposed to struggles having friends in the manga is kinda low, adaptation wise.

And I do agree that the show seems to be made for kids while it's totally the opposite in the source material and with a really different feeling in it's humor, it always has this first degree humor then a bit of a bittersweet aftertaste with a subtle critic for the characters or the universe they live in, in the manga.

I still don't get what's the point in adapting something if it is to remove everything that makes it original. I don't mind adding stuff though (like I said previously the scene where Seth gears himself to go to fight is funny, Tommy isn't that annoying but he really shouldn't have been a friend that Seth made off screen since it is impossible with the universe Seth lives in, also the final rescue sceneS(seriously two in a row WTF ?) was so cliche that it hurts).
Kinda like most movie adaptions of manga/anime are always a huge failure because they try too much to adapt the content of the source material to their own culture/countries to appeal a broader audience and it will always sucks because what's appealing people in those works is the exotism and fresh feeling of the stories for other countries as well as a solid work that even people from the same country can definitely approve and enjoy.

I'm glad Tony (Valente, the author) is proud of having an anime adaptation and really happy with it, but I'm disappointed that he let the studio removing all the cool stuff (at least now from chapter 1), but I can totally understand why (having the first time ever japanese adaptation in anime from a french author must be quite a blessing as well as a heavy burden on his shoulders), and the choices made by Lerche already ticks me off as I already feared they'do it when I was watching the trailers.
Batora07Oct 8, 2018 5:01 PM
Oct 9, 2018 1:54 AM

Mar 2013
Looks like I'm going to need to read the manga too-- it caught my interest :D
I just hope it doesn't involve ecchi crap though... that'd be a bummer if it does
Oct 9, 2018 2:10 AM
Feb 2012
Lachiesis said:
ahneeme said:
ok so this is the forgettable shounen anime of the season, that in a few years time no one will remember it
like Houshin Engi, elDLIVE, Sousei no Onmyouji, there's always a few of them every year

I actually just made this acount to thank you because I read Houshin Engi in my local library as a kid but never finished it and couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called, so I was unable to read it again. Didn't know it was made into an anime though.

Seriously? I'm glad I inadvertently helped you find something lol. The anime reboot was a letdown but the manga still holds up.
Oct 9, 2018 2:18 AM
Dec 2016
AfriKaAnS said:
JugoKun said:
When you'll see the Rumble Town arc and the Caslean Merlin arc, you'll change your mind ;)

Caislean Merlin won’t be released this season.

There's still the Rumble Town arc, that's here that i knew it was a freaking good manga which break the mold.
Oct 9, 2018 2:19 AM
Dec 2016
Kilikclia said:
Looks like I'm going to need to read the manga too-- it caught my interest :D
I just hope it doesn't involve ecchi crap though... that'd be a bummer if it does

Naaaaaan don't worry about this pal, it'll just go better and better...that's pretty incredible though
Oct 9, 2018 3:08 AM

Jul 2016
CondemneDio said:
Well that was as generic as it can get.

Yep. Is why I liked it I reckon. Good and simple story telling that will give me 25 minutes of fun a week for awhile.
Oct 9, 2018 4:00 AM
Nov 2016
Heard some really good things about the manga so I checked the show out.

Overall, it was a pretty okay first episode.

The art is..... different. It feels great sometimes and sometimes it feels like everyone's anime. The colour palette they used is really bright which fits the tone of the show I think.

I don't really know what to say about the characters or the story, it's difficult to form an impression of then because the first episode didn't really give us a lot to go on.

Seth feels like a lot of other shounen protagonists but I don't wanna call him generic rn.

The scene where that old sorcerer saves him reminded me of when All Might saved Deku from that slime monster especially with the fact that Seth, who's not an expirienced sorcerer, threw himself in harm's way to protect others(also to change their opinions of sorcerers).

Alma seems cool.
The voice acting was pretty good, although any magic fantasy show that doesn't dip to the level of black Clover's voice acting will satisfy me.

If they do the world building right and develop the characters well then this will be a good show.
Oct 9, 2018 6:02 PM
May 2015
Read first 2 chapters after seeing the first episode....I VASTLY prefer the anime version save for maybe the lynching part. As for the glove thing I saw being mentioned somewhere, he says it's too slow using the gloves not impossible, so it makes sense given it took him like a full minute or two to charge the Fantasia for the fist. It'd be impossible if he JUST got the gloves, but both anime and manga clearly say he's been training thus it makes no sense for it to still be impossible.

Also, I didn't find any humour in his stupidity so yeah no thanks. Like seriously I didn't find the him mistaking the cows for Nemesis funny at all........I'm probably just tired of STUPID protags because of harems and their denseness.
Oct 10, 2018 1:13 AM

Dec 2009
SovereignSky said:
Read first 2 chapters after seeing the first episode....I VASTLY prefer the anime version save for maybe the lynching part. As for the glove thing I saw being mentioned somewhere, he says it's too slow using the gloves not impossible, so it makes sense given it took him like a full minute or two to charge the Fantasia for the fist. It'd be impossible if he JUST got the gloves, but both anime and manga clearly say he's been training thus it makes no sense for it to still be impossible.

Also, I didn't find any humour in his stupidity so yeah no thanks. Like seriously I didn't find the him mistaking the cows for Nemesis funny at all........I'm probably just tired of STUPID protags because of harems and their denseness.

Also, there won't be harem in the story (at least not in 70~ chapters), but yeah, sometimes characters can be pretty dense, just like Naruto/One Piece/Dragon Ball characters can be, that's where some of the fun comes imo.
But since the anime will adapt 4 manga volumes in 21 episodes I can't guarantee the anime won't have some since 50% of these 21 episodes will be fillers.
Oct 10, 2018 5:20 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Definitely seems like a weird version of Fairy Tail, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Oct 10, 2018 5:31 AM
Sep 2017
isuzusan said:
Definitely seems like a weird version of Fairy Tail, but I'm enjoying it so far.
If only you knew, Radiant is far, very FAR from Fairy Tail
Oct 10, 2018 11:31 AM
May 2015
Batora07 said:
SovereignSky said:

Also, there won't be harem in the story (at least not in 70~ chapters), but yeah, sometimes characters can be pretty dense, just like Naruto/One Piece/Dragon Ball characters can be, that's where some of the fun comes imo.
But since the anime will adapt 4 manga volumes in 21 episodes I can't guarantee the anime won't have some since 50% of these 21 episodes will be fillers.

Sigh, I really REALLY hate when they make an Anime of a manga that's not past 100 chapters....
I know there's no harem, I mean just the equivalent stupidity is what I hate. Luffy's stupidity is expected for example because OP focuses more on comedy but I still don't find it that funny.

I just hate shoehorned comedic scenes in the middle of serious shit.

Serious note; the manga doesn't really mentioned he survived the fall cause he didn't have the glove so they can probably just hand wave it.

JugoKun said:
isuzusan said:
If only you knew, Radiant is far, very FAR from Fairy Tail

How far? FT is one of my favs despite its multitude of flaws.
Oct 10, 2018 11:44 AM

Dec 2009
SovereignSky said:

Serious note; the manga doesn't really mentioned he survived the fall cause he didn't have the glove so they can probably just hand wave it.

He had to use fantasia to survive, and he can't cast spells with his gloves (as shown when he tries a "repulse" spell against the nemeses with the hand that wear the glove), but we see remnants of fantasia around his body (or maybe it's just the "manga sfx" to show the landing, I don't know).

But he definitely seems to be in a position of casting a spell, at least that was what I thought on reading the chapter multiple times, I may be wrong after all.

SovereignSky said:

There is comedic scenes at the beginning of some fighting scenes, but once things gets serious, it stays pretty damn serious,

Batora07Oct 10, 2018 12:32 PM
Oct 10, 2018 2:51 PM
May 2015
Batora07 said:
SovereignSky said:

He had to use fantasia to survive, and he can't cast spells with his gloves (as shown when he tries a "repulse" spell against the nemeses with the hand that wear the glove), but we see remnants of fantasia around his body (or maybe it's just the "manga sfx" to show the landing, I don't know).

But he definitely seems to be in a position of casting a spell, at least that was what I thought on reading the chapter multiple times, I may be wrong after all.

SovereignSky said:

There is comedic scenes at the beginning of some fighting scenes, but once things gets serious, it stays pretty damn serious,

Well yes that'd make me read the manga......if I could find more than 4 chapters xD
Oct 10, 2018 2:53 PM

Dec 2009
The 2nd volume will be released next month I think, so it'll be much easier to find a way to read it :)
Batora07Oct 10, 2018 3:56 PM
Oct 10, 2018 3:49 PM

Jun 2013
so it's based on a French manga ok let's see where this goes
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Radiant Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 7, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

37 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 5, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

29 by dark_spirit010 »»
Mar 12, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

52 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2018

71 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 25, 2023 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.