Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 28, 2018 7:32 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an undramatic way of killing Methode, like she wasn't an important character that fought with the heroine countless times...
Same with Snowdrop, I thought she was an interesting character when she appeared but now she turned to be a really dull one.

At least they didn't exactly mess the confession between Arato and Lacie. Even though Lacie "death" didn't feel that emotional to me tbh.

Everything is back to normal though, Lacie is actually alive and Arato will be the owner of her again, kinda sweet they will probably go back to the normal life we saw in early episodes.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, these last 4 episodes had no improvements from the main series whatsoever. Which is really a shame because I thought that if they will take a season break maybe something can work out, but for me, it was as lackluster and boring as it was originally.
MrMushinSep 28, 2018 7:46 AM
Sep 28, 2018 9:56 PM
Jul 2011
I wish the anime could've stayed true to the light novel character design by redjuice. I guess they didn't have enough budget. Nevertheless I still enjoyed watching this show and good ending!
Sep 28, 2018 11:16 PM
May 2018
So it was the ending. I kind of hope maybe a bigger bang in the end, but I was satisfied what I got. The last sequence was sweet then Lacia back to Arato even she doesn't have her old body. This kind of ending I was hoping from GC they lose all abilities, but live together for ever.
Sep 29, 2018 2:22 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The moment when Arato expressed his true feelings to Lacia was sweet but sad at the same time. The betrayal within the mass prod units sure proved timely. Snowdrop though sure become creepy after absorbing Methode. Using love as collateral to establish a new relationship in the new world is fair. Though the struggle was a long one a future where both HIE's and humans can view each other with trust is now a reality. Lacia coming back though was quite the welcome surprise. A great episode and a great end to the series. The only gripe i had was probably Methode's fate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2018 3:52 AM
Sep 2018
Wait does that mean that Lacia and Arato end up being to get here but Lacia doesn't have her own body right ?
What body does she have then ?
Like she still has all of the memories with her and Arato but just looks completely different ?
Sep 29, 2018 5:48 AM

Apr 2013
The show didn't answer the most important question of all: Does Lacia's new model have the 18+ functions? My man Arato is finally 18 ;)

Less importantly: So Yuka is actually a hIE? She applied to be a model for Fabion MG. If that were the case then they should have made the reveal more obvious.
Sep 29, 2018 5:50 AM

Dec 2016
Chris-rttk said:
Wait does that mean that Lacia and Arato end up being to get here but Lacia doesn't have her own body right ?
Like she still has all of the memories with her and Arato but just looks completely different ?

The Old body is like super robot that can do almost anything. Since I only watch the anime, I assume the current body is just like standard / Normal hIE with custom made appearance ( Can't use EMP and the like maybe. ). For memory one can't answer.
HiddenArmySep 29, 2018 5:53 AM
Sep 29, 2018 7:54 AM

Jul 2017
Beatless was such a frustrating experience to bear with.

From the massive amount of plotholes, to boring content, to major production issues witht the constant delays, I was seriously hating this show more than any other show I've seen (including anime I consider worse than Beatless).

Even though Beatless: Final Stage still has loads of issues and does suck with some plotholes and the ending felt weak to me, it was still a big improvement from its main series so I can rate that.

Good for Arato for getting Lacia back.
Sep 29, 2018 8:08 AM
Mar 2018
Chris-rttk said:

I didn't watch new episodes maybe thay changed that in the anime but one guy on the animesuki forum read the book

"Lacia is dead. Like very dead. There was no backup of her personal memories/data at all whatsoever. The new bot is literally a new bot simply called Lacia and running off the system made by the original. Arato goes back to his usual life but the entity known as Lacia is erased, leaving behind the system that forms Higgins' replacement (the governing cloud of all hIE in the world is replaced by Lacia's system). He sees a hIE who looks like Lacia but isn't her in his home one day and who asks him to be his owner. But since Lacia was always just a "thing" and not a "soul" and this hIE looks and acts like Lacia and runs off her program based on her and Arato's interactions, Arato accepts it as ok and welcomes her again. Story then ends there."

If they really "revived" Lacia in anime it's so weak lol. Another lame cliche ending about power of love...
Sep 29, 2018 8:22 AM
Feb 2018
SNDT said:
Chris-rttk said:

I didn't watch new episodes maybe thay changed that in the anime but one guy on the animesuki forum read the book

"Lacia is dead. Like very dead. There was no backup of her personal memories/data at all whatsoever. The new bot is literally a new bot simply called Lacia and running off the system made by the original. Arato goes back to his usual life but the entity known as Lacia is erased, leaving behind the system that forms Higgins' replacement (the governing cloud of all hIE in the world is replaced by Lacia's system). He sees a hIE who looks like Lacia but isn't her in his home one day and who asks him to be his owner. But since Lacia was always just a "thing" and not a "soul" and this hIE looks and acts like Lacia and runs off her program based on her and Arato's interactions, Arato accepts it as ok and welcomes her again. Story then ends there."

If they really "revived" Lacia in anime it's so weak lol. Another lame cliche ending about power of love...

that mean this anime have No a good ending , ;)
Sep 29, 2018 9:08 AM
May 2018
SNDT said:
Chris-rttk said:

As I understand from discussion in 4chan they remake Lacia as regular hIE with her memories from black monolith. So I think this ending more sweeter then in the Novel.
Sep 29, 2018 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
LTU_EiMs said:
SNDT said:

As I understand from discussion in 4chan they remake Lacia as regular hIE with her memories from black monolith. So I think this ending more sweeter then in the Novel.

Yea, I already knew the novel ending beforehand but it seems like they took an anime-original ending route. So rejoice, my friends, Lacia is very much alive and Arato will get to redeem is 18+ rewards.
Sep 29, 2018 9:54 AM
May 2018
simbee said:

Yea, I already knew the novel ending beforehand but it seems like they took an anime-original ending route. So rejoice, my friends, Lacia is very much alive and Arato will get to redeem is 18+ rewards.

I don't know if it is true, but I heard that Novel auther saw GC ending and he doesn't like it. So he add this twist to anime ending where her body died but her monolith remains intact. And other story you know. So maybe he just wanted to dodged a bullet called GC ending.
Sep 29, 2018 10:04 AM
Mar 2018
LTU_EiMs said:
SNDT said:

with her memories from black monolith

There are no memories in black momolith. Lacia said it herself:

"Lacia-class units are based on the same quantum computing infrastructure as Higgins. When they lose power, they cannot save any data. I do not have the memory region to backup the data."

Well this anime is one big plot hole anyway so I’ll leave it at that
Sep 29, 2018 10:43 AM
May 2018
SNDT said:
LTU_EiMs said:

with her memories from black monolith

"Lacia-class units are based on the same quantum computing infrastructure as Higgins. When they lose power, they cannot save any data. I do not have the memory region to backup the data."

Maybe it is a plot hole, but we can't dismiss the fact that black monolith is quantum computer which can save information so technically it could save Lacia memories before events in Hinggins silo. You mentioned that all Lacia class units are based on the same infrastructure as Higgins but you forgot that her body and monolith are based on this technology and they are sperate units and monolith wasn't destroyed. And of course, maybe she wanted to surprise him after everything, so she lied to him in order to push him to finish her job. At this point just, author knows a true.
Sep 29, 2018 11:53 AM

Feb 2016
I would have liked if Lacia remained killed, but nooooo, they "revived" her with the power of whatever that was. What a nut kicking finale 4/10

The anime had a really interesting premise but the direction and characters were terrible.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 29, 2018 12:08 PM
Mar 2018
LTU_EiMs said:
SNDT said:

Maybe it is a plot hole, but we can't dismiss the fact that black monolith is quantum computer which can save information so technically it could save Lacia memories before events in Hinggins silo. You mentioned that all Lacia class units are based on the same infrastructure as Higgins but you forgot that her body and monolith are based on this technology and they are sperate units and monolith wasn't destroyed. And of course, maybe she wanted to surprise him after everything, so she lied to him in order to push him to finish her job. At this point just, author knows a true.

I didn't mention it, Lacia did. Black monolith is a backup system for Higgins. If BM could store data about Lacia's personality and her memories, she would have told that. Although you already understood that and come up with a new asspull excuse "maybe she wanted to surprise him after everything". Well, you can believe in whatever you want xD
Sep 29, 2018 12:12 PM
Jan 2013
yes thats it cry more , the most cliche ending would be if Lacia really dies, this ending is original and good,

Just because you people enjoy the pain of others , it does not mean anything
Sep 29, 2018 12:48 PM
May 2018
SNDT said:
LTU_EiMs said:

I didn't mention it, Lacia did. Black monolith is a backup system for Higgins. If BM could store data about Lacia's personality and her memories, she would have told that. Although you already understood that and come up with a new asspull excuse "maybe she wanted to surprise him after everything". Well, you can believe in whatever you want xD

I'm 99% sure she was referring to the HiE portion of her and not the Black Monolith. There were tons of situations where Lacia could have simply told Arato something yet didn't. And where do you get that stupid idea that BM has back up for Hinggins.
Sep 29, 2018 3:01 PM
Mar 2018
LTU_EiMs said:

I'm 99% sure she was referring to the HiE portion of her and not the Black Monolith. There were tons of situations where Lacia could have simply told Arato something yet didn't. And where do you get that stupid idea that BM has back up for Hinggins.

Alright, dude, I got it. You don't like GC ending. You watched this shit for romatic relationship beetwin MC and robowifu. Maybe because of your abnormal emotional investment you are trying to come up with any ludicrous argument. Unfortunately all your "arguments" are baseless assumptions and asspull excuses. "technically it could", "I think", "maybe she wanted to surprise him" and the best one "I'm 99% sure". Why not 99.9%? xD

"At this point just author knows a true."

Yes, author knows the truth and the truth is "When they lose power, they cannot save any data. I do not have the memory region to backup the data".

That's a fact that was told by Lacia herself and it was the same in the light novel.

She lost power and her personality and memories are gone.
Sep 29, 2018 11:53 PM
May 2018
SNDT said:
LTU_EiMs said:

Alright, dude, I got it. You don't like GC ending. You watched this shit for romatic relationship beetwin MC and robowifu. Maybe because of your abnormal emotional investment you are trying to come up with any ludicrous argument. Unfortunately all your "arguments" are baseless assumptions and asspull excuses. "technically it could", "I think", "maybe she wanted to surprise him" and the best one "I'm 99% sure". Why not 99.9%? xD

Yes, author knows the truth and the truth is "When they lose power, they cannot save any data. I do not have the memory region to backup the data".

That's a fact that was told by Lacia herself and it was the same in the light novel.

Ok, ok but as I know in novel the AASC, in the end, was run by other system call Lacia system not a real one Lacia. Here her device is running that system. We know that Lacia Black monolith is different system from her which as well is quantum computer and it not contain any Hinggins backup. So it is 2 absolutly different ending. Period.
Sep 30, 2018 1:18 AM
Mar 2018
LTU_EiMs said:
SNDT said:

Ok, ok but as I know in novel the AASC, in the end, was run by other system call Lacia system not a real one Lacia. Here her device is running that system. We know that Lacia Black monolith is different system from her which as well is quantum computer and it not contain any Hinggins backup. So it is 2 absolutly different ending. Period.

Nevermind, dude, I was reading reddit and saw your post "Ending was very romantic I almost cried then I saw Lacia again" You are beyond salvation xD
Sep 30, 2018 2:30 AM
May 2018
SNDT said:
LTU_EiMs said:

Nevermind, dude, I was reading reddit and saw your post "Ending was very romantic I almost cried then I saw Lacia again" You are beyond salvation xD

I said that so what ? I am more happy with this ending not the original one. If you didn't feel anything in the end than I sorry for you.
Sep 30, 2018 2:51 AM

Mar 2014
For something that looks interesting at first it is very unfortunate that it turns into a very disappointing adaptation. The plot and terminology is not clear and I cannot identify what is going on certain episode. No character developments, the MC is useless and his best friend turns half way into an enemy cos I don't know what is he trying to do. His friends and family are pretty much useless.

The only thing that was interesting was the Hie main character but they ended up the way I find it unacceptable. So I'm not really sure what else I can say about this show except emptiness and disappointment.
RedChromeSep 30, 2018 3:50 AM
Sep 30, 2018 6:19 AM

May 2017
I don't like how they revived Lacia smfh I wanted her to survive but that's such a cheap revival literally lol

The show had potential but just wasn't executed well, a lot of characters were underused too

7/10
Sep 30, 2018 7:55 AM

Dec 2014
well the end was somewhat fulfilling and somewhat missing something
Sep 30, 2018 8:16 AM

May 2015
hmm glad that i binged it and not watched it weekly XD
first off the ending were they met again probably shouldve inserted a bgm or something it somewhat felt flat

i wish there was an episode about methode and her offscreen life instead of the recaps, probably wouldve understand her more she's interesting afterall, and the other lacia units aswell wouldve gave the story more depth.

4 browed loli from slightly cute to nightmare fuels
i actually envy the mc has a really really understanding father, has a cute imouto, and a can do all waifu that never ages
Sep 30, 2018 8:24 AM

May 2013
simbee said:
The show didn't answer the most important question of all: Does Lacia's new model have the 18+ functions? My man Arato is finally 18 ;)

Less importantly: So Yuka is actually a hIE? She applied to be a model for Fabion MG. If that were the case then they should have made the reveal more obvious.

Fabion also accepts Human Models though. In No way is Yuka an hIE. If she was she would have stopped and posed for awhile when the AASCII updates by Higgins was revoked by Astraia. Marriage and Methode was even shown to be immobilized when that happened.
It looks like her new model is a customized hIE just for housekeeping. That 18+ function is probably there.
Sep 30, 2018 9:38 AM

Jun 2013
I see the tears on her eyes. Is she really a normal hie now?
ryanstrikeSep 30, 2018 9:42 AM
Sep 30, 2018 11:15 AM

Jan 2014
they wouldn't go all these troubles if only Methode get rid of Snowdrop in the first place instead of attacking Lacia. and that's all because Ryo command her as the owner. isn't it ironic that he's a prodigy but can't sorted out top priority like that?

looking back again, Yuka are partially at fault too for registering Lacia to a model contest.

Higgins are so powerful that all other super intelligent AI are work together to weaken him, lmao. it is also a prove that even AI have their own political problems too.

Lacia Black Monolith are now replace higgins role as super intelligent ai, right?

but I am still wondering as to why Lacia and Arato want to shut down Higgins in the first place. all I can conclude is that Snowdrop and Methode are the source of the problem.

I am glad that Lacia still alive, even without red box body, she could still give R18 services. If I am Arato, I am satisfied with that. I mean, what else do we need anyway?
AbyhapeSep 30, 2018 11:20 AM
Oct 1, 2018 6:58 AM

Jun 2017
I'll give this a generous 7 just because I really liked that they rewrote the ending into a happy one instead of the depressing novel one. At least it was worth the wait this way.

I think the concepts were interesting and thought provoking but the presentation was so dry it was really hard to properly process and stomach, I guess that's why most people thought it was extremely boring.

Oct 1, 2018 2:35 PM

Sep 2015
MomoSinX said:
I'll give this a generous 7 just because I really liked that they rewrote the ending into a happy one instead of the depressing novel one. At least it was worth the wait this way.

I think the concepts were interesting and thought provoking but the presentation was so dry it was really hard to properly process and stomach, I guess that's why most people thought it was extremely boring.

They would have to had some huge balls to deliver us a bad ending after all the bs.
Oct 1, 2018 10:50 PM
May 2018
shiro_kai said:
MomoSinX said:

They would have to had some huge balls to deliver us a bad ending after all the bs.

I don't think they come up with this idea in one night. As I know it was a rumour starting last year November
Oct 2, 2018 2:24 AM

Nov 2016
I don't mind the happy end at all, even if it was random.

Show was ok overall (4-5), but also a bit of a pain to get through.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 4, 2018 3:10 PM

Feb 2015
There is a good story in here somewhere. The script and storytelling was very heavy handed which made it borderline unwatchable at times. Throw in buzz words like Memeframe and analogue hacking and it all just collapses into a confusing mess.

I actually think the story should have been simplified for the anime there was far too much technobable and exposition.

At least they managed to wrap things up but it would have been nice for a longer epilogue. Beatless is not without merit but it could have been much better. 5/10 for the series as a whole.
Oct 7, 2018 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
I think there are some good ideas in this series, but I did feel like they could've cut out a lot of the junk and focused on exploring the main theme a bit more. I do think the main theme is worth exploring, by the way--because these topics will very likely come up within our lifetimes.

It's a real shame that the series got good when Lacia decided to go all out against the world, but the fun only lasted so long. The ending was nice though. I always thought, even if poorly contrived, the couple was endearing, so I'm happy that they ended up together after all.
Oct 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Feb 2014
boredom over 9000

completely forgettable show. =/
Oct 27, 2018 7:09 PM

Feb 2018
Lacia get shutdown....
Nov 19, 2018 6:56 AM
Jul 2008
Lacia said "Lacia class does not have backup capability". After that we saw Lacia revived again and shed tears, so Lacia can become a human by shutting down Higgins? Now we know the real reason why they want to shutdown Higgins!

Another weird thing is when they stopped the update to immobilize the robots, Eliza stood up few metres from her seat even though she's supposed to be sitting down. Higgins fooled Lacia to activate Eliza so he can escape to Eliza's body. Even the author got outsmarted by Higgins! The author thought Higgins was gone but in reality he just moved to Eliza!

Recap, The Animation. The most recap in 2 cours anime I've ever watched.

----

Jokes aside, overall this is the worst anime I watched about AI. Very little explanations about many things.

There're other things that were not explained, I just wrote down what I remembered. We also did not get explanation if Kengo was Olga's step brother or not even though it's been hinted multiple times.

If you like this anime or have interest about AI, I recommend you to watch Plastic Memories or Time of Eve. Even though they have much shorter airing duration, they're much more better than this anime.
LeonLanfordNov 19, 2018 7:02 AM
Nov 23, 2018 4:25 AM
May 2018
LeonLanford said:

Why give really strong battle power to the Lacia class while their main function is to retain data inside them? If their main purpose is to retain data why there's no backup function in Lacia class? Seems contradictive?
Why Methode was allowed to have multiple owners? For what purpose? How many owner is the limit? Everyone in Earth can become her owner?
Why Snowdrop was able to absorb the robots? Was it special only to her? For what purpose? Snowdrop seemed to want to absorb Methode and Higgins, so she can absorb everything as long as it's mechanical?

Maybe not all questions were answered but what did you mention was answered or at least you can thing out .
1.a Probably so they can protect that data if you up-loud to regular HIE they won't able to protect data. 1.b It wasn't explain but it is already the copy of date so... of course it could be because of security protocol so no one could copy it.
2.a It was said all Lacia class units can have multiple owners. 2.b other units just don't use it but because Methode purpose was use that people use tools
more efficiently it used it for its advantage by finding best owner which give most freedom for her. 2.b as I know no. 2.c yes if it wants.
3.a its tool let Snowdrop absorb other robots. 3.b as I said nothing special but her tool let her use absorb robots. 3.b Snowdrop do that because it need petals in order to control robots and other electronic so by absorbing electronic it made those petals. 3.c more likely anything who has electronic.

So I don't know how do you watch it but you need to read everything more carefully of course not everyone likes analyzing anime bit by bit like I do.
Nov 23, 2018 7:15 AM
Jul 2008
LTU_EiMs said:
LeonLanford said:

Why give really strong battle power to the Lacia class while their main function is to retain data inside them? If their main purpose is to retain data why there's no backup function in Lacia class? Seems contradictive?
Why Methode was allowed to have multiple owners? For what purpose? How many owner is the limit? Everyone in Earth can become her owner?
Why Snowdrop was able to absorb the robots? Was it special only to her? For what purpose? Snowdrop seemed to want to absorb Methode and Higgins, so she can absorb everything as long as it's mechanical?

Maybe not all questions were answered but what did you mention was answered or at least you can thing out .
1.a Probably so they can protect that data if you up-loud to regular HIE they won't able to protect data. 1.b It wasn't explain but it is already the copy of date so... of course it could be because of security protocol so no one could copy it.
2.a It was said all Lacia class units can have multiple owners. 2.b other units just don't use it but because Methode purpose was use that people use tools
more efficiently it used it for its advantage by finding best owner which give most freedom for her. 2.b as I know no. 2.c yes if it wants.
3.a its tool let Snowdrop absorb other robots. 3.b as I said nothing special but her tool let her use absorb robots. 3.b Snowdrop do that because it need petals in order to control robots and other electronic so by absorbing electronic it made those petals. 3.c more likely anything who has electronic.

So I don't know how do you watch it but you need to read everything more carefully of course not everyone likes analyzing anime bit by bit like I do.

1a. It makes no sense, they're not fighting armies here. All the battles in the anime are conducted between the Lacia class themselves.

1b. It's not explained so you can't just make explanation out of nowhere.

2a. Do you have any source? All I remember is Methode was special, no other robots or even Lacia class can have multiple owners. This was explained by Methode herself when she was negotiating with Shiori (source: episode 7).

2b-2c. Do you have any source? It's not explained so you can't just make explanation out of nowhere.

3a-3b. I asked why, there's no explanation why she's special. Also read 1a, why she need that ability.

3c. I didn't ask about this, seems misplaced post?

3d. Do you have any source?

I would appreciate if you cite any source when making claim like my answer in point 2a. I've read your posts above with @SNDT acting like you know what the author was thinking.
Nov 24, 2018 3:57 AM
May 2018
LeonLanford said:
LTU_EiMs said:

1a. It makes no sense, they're not fighting armies here. All the battles in the anime are conducted between the Lacia class themselves.

2a. Do you have any source? All I remember is Methode was special, no other robots or even Lacia class can have multiple owners. This was explained by Methode herself when she was negotiating with Shiori (source: episode 7).

2b-2c. Do you have any source? It's not explained so you can't just make explanation out of nowhere.

3a-3b. I asked why, there's no explanation why she's special. Also read 1a, why she need that ability.

I would appreciate if you cite any source when making claim like my answer in point 2a. I've read your posts above with @SNDT acting like you know what the author was thinking.

I can but I don't have time to go through all anime and make screenshots just to answer your questions so if you want you can believe or not.
Nov 24, 2018 6:36 AM
Jul 2008
LTU_EiMs said:
LeonLanford said:

I can but I don't have time to go through all anime and make screenshots just to answer your questions so if you want you can believe or not.

Simply stating the episode or when the statement occured is enough(see my point 2a), as it seems you're a big fan of this anime that would be not hard for you.
Jun 28, 2019 12:18 AM
Jun 2016
Regardless of everything else, I'm just happy that lacia and arato are back and living together like old times.šŸ˜Š
Jul 1, 2019 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
SNDT said:
LTU_EiMs said:

Judging by your aggressive replies you care about this far more than he does
Sep 23, 2019 6:08 PM
Jan 2016
this can be the ending of plastic memories if Isla was a super AI
Jun 25, 2020 12:07 AM

Feb 2019
The show really truly live ups to it's niche by being contradicting till the very end
"Rating are for Casul"

"While masterpiece are for Pleb"

"But shit taste is enlightenment"

"Go watch School Days you Weebs"
Sep 30, 2020 4:48 AM

Nov 2009
So Lacia is alive! nice show I guess, glad to have it all finished.
Nov 17, 2020 11:53 AM
Oct 2017
This is my second time rewatching this series uggggghhhh I really love Lacia Im not excited to read the novel if the end is as bad as Im hearing
Apr 2, 2021 3:18 AM
Apr 2021
Chris-rttk said:

Ah ..you definitely didn't got it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beatless Final Stage Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

8 by SWtaervdesn »»
Dec 30, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Beatless Final Stage Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2018

9 by SWtaervdesn »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:52 AM

Poll: » Beatless Final Stage Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2018

15 by ibraheem234 »»
Sep 29, 2018 7:53 AM

» Airing schedule is finally out.

DatRandomDude - Sep 12, 2018

1 by Ryuuryota »»
Sep 26, 2018 7:47 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.